Jesuz God this SFW/NSFW/Nudie option shit is the worst thing ever. I found out a bunch of files were flat missing then decided the janky bit where the base mod has all the naughty shit (except the stuff I put in Hoodies for no good reason) and the SFW was an add-on was just too complicated so I'm swapping all the files around. 

Now I have to figure how serious I'm getting with the patches because they have nudie and non-nude options TOO.

Y'all are lucky I love you furballs.

Has the Dragon Priest CTD issue wound up resurfacing for anyone else lately? Came back to the game after a bit of a break to find that either the game or SKSE had been updated and a bunch of mods in my load order no longer worked. Scrapped the whole thing, deleted everything, started from scratch with this and SkyFurry being the first things to be re-added, re-downloaded the dragonpriest skeleton files Bad Dog posted, used LOOT to sort my plugin load order, but now my game's back to CTD'ing whenever I try to load in a dragon priest of any sort.

On the upside, I no longer CTD when trying to go to Dimhollow or Castle Volkihar!

Check out 5.3. I still can't reproduce the dragon priest issue on my end, but I did find the YA MNC patch, which I hadn't included in the FOMOD install. It's got a dragon priest skeleton, presumably for some good reason.

I split this version into an Assets and an Options file to make downloading maybe easier. Install the Options file and make sure the MNC patch is included.

15 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

That means you're running CBBE with a UNP body or vice versa.

Well, I reinstalled Yiffy age and reinstalled CBBE again, just to be sure. Though, the seams still seem to be there, I guess I could be missing something. I'm using Mod Organizer v2, if that makes a difference.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a small problem that would be great if someone can help me solve it, the mod works well for me and I've been adding mods to improve my adventure, it's just that I want to introduce the "Immersive Armors" mod but it causes the digitigrade legs to stop being so. or disappear if you wear boots, could there be a solution for this?

1 hour ago, dto said:

I have a small problem that would be great if someone can help me solve it, the mod works well for me and I've been adding mods to improve my adventure, it's just that I want to introduce the "Immersive Armors" mod but it causes the digitigrade legs to stop being so. or disappear if you wear boots, could there be a solution for this?

I'm pretty sure if you run the "BD Armor Fixup" script through SSEEdit it should make the boots invisible (Allowing digi) and make the helmets Khajiit style for all the races so they fit snouts better.

34 minutes ago, Wallywoon said:

I'm pretty sure if you run the "BD Armor Fixup" script through SSEEdit it should make the boots invisible (Allowing digi) and make the helmets Khajiit style for all the races so they fit snouts better.

Thank you! But how do I do that?

33 minutes ago, dto said:

Thank you! But how do I do that?

Oh boy. I can try to help but I warn you I am not a smart man.

-Download SSEEdit (should be found on Nexus)

-You might need to do some extra steps to easily use it with MO2 if you use that. (I don't think it's difficult but I don't remember that process)

-Go to Yiffy Age download Google Drive page and there is a folder labeled "Tools". Download all of them.

-Put everything you downloaded into the "Edit Scripts" folder which is in your SSEEdit folder (wherever you downloaded it to)

-Open SSEEdit and open all your mods (leave them all checked)

-Once everything is loaded highlight all your mods (highlight Skyrim.esm scroll to the bottom of the mod list and shift click)

-Right click and choose "Apply Script" and select "BD_Furry_Armor_Fixup" in the drop down by "Script".

-Hit "Ok" then leave the boots and headgear checked. (I unchecked "Make ESL")

-Hit "Ok" again and it should go through all your mods making boots invisible (it will ignore core/dlc since those are already done)

-Just close SSEEdit when it's done and you should get one final prompt to finish it. I think the newly created patch mod will be in your "Overrides" folder for MO2 so you can move that to your mods folder in MO2. You can make its own folder there if you want to stay organized but I don't THINK you have to do that. (I did it)

-Edit: Make sure that the new plugin is enabled when all is said and done!

I hope that's coherent enough. I literally only used SSEEdit for this reason so I am far from an expert.

Edited by Wallywoon
23 minutes ago, Wallywoon said:

Oh boy. I can try to help but I warn you I am not a smart man.

-Download SSEEdit (should be found on Nexus)

-You might need to do some extra steps to easily use it with MO2 if you use that. (I don't think it's difficult but I don't remember that process)

-Go to Yiffy Age download Google Drive page and there is a folder labeled "Tools". Download all of them.

-Put everything you downloaded into the "Edit Scripts" folder which is in your SSEEdit folder (wherever you downloaded it to)

-Open SSEEdit and open all your mods (leave them all checked)

-Once everything is loaded highlight all your mods (highlight Skyrim.esm scroll to the bottom of the mod list and shift click)

-Right click and choose "Apply Script" and select "BD_Furry_Armor_Fixup" in the drop down by "Script".

-Hit "Ok" then leave the boots and headgear checked. (I unchecked "Make ESL")

-Hit "Ok" again and it should go through all your mods making boots invisible (it will ignore core/dlc since those are already done)

-Just close SSEEdit when it's done and you should get one final prompt to finish it. I think it will be in your "Overrides" folder for MO2 so you can move that to your mods folder in MO2. You can make its own folder there if you want to stay organized but I don't THINK you have to do that. (I did it)

I hope that's coherent enough. I literally only used SSEEdit for this reason so I am far from an expert.

when i try to put the script i get an error saying it could not find the file and i use vortex mods

24 minutes ago, Wallywoon said:

And you downloaded all 6 scripts from the "Tools" Google Drive page?

And all 6 of the scripts are in your "Edit Scripts" in your SSEEdit folder?

Then chose specifically "BD_Furry_Armor_Fixup" when applying it in SSEEdit?

Oh! Thanks a lot! At first I only downloaded 3 of the 6 and it seems that this was the problem, I just tried it and now it works, even if it's halfway done, more or less.
now all the NPCs that lost their digitigrade legs still have them which is a victory for me although the armors added or changed I think to "Immersive Armors" seem to still show the legs as feet, basically they still show the boots

In any case, thank you very much,
the biggest problem was the missing digitigrade legs :3