25 minutes ago, RuoYuDaz said:

不好意思问一下我的游戏角色脚是紫色的(其他NPCS都是正常的)。我最近从 YA15.0.1 升级到最新和禁用的 SAM 灯和 YA sam 补丁,导致我角色的脚看起来像这样......这是我的新游戏存档。我试图打开我的旧游戏存档,我的猫人脚没有问题。在这种情况下该怎么办?

20230617174322_1.jpg

The feet are normal when I use sam and YA sam patch, but I don't want to use sam...

(By the way, I changed the size of the foot with sam racemenu, which changed it back to the default value and didn't fix the problem, but is that the problem?)

Edited by RuoYuDaz
  • 2 weeks later...

I apologize in advance if this is an easy fix, but I am still new to more manual editing. I have a problem with the mod Warden of the coast, more specifically the main NPC companions. I ran the patch builder for the mod, and it worked fine, but those specific NPCs have a human skin, and no tails. I'm at a bit of a loss what to do, as the different races use separate textures, and I don't even know how to get them their proper tails. They also don't appear to be a unique race, but use a separate body and texture, and I'm clueless as to how to fix it. I spent the past two or so days trying to figure it out and can't, so I'm asking here. Help from anyone would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2023 at 3:10 PM, Usagiki said:

Has anyone tried playing this with Wheels of Lull (WoL)? When I reached level 20 to trigger the start of WoL, Lavados runs to me like any courier, but upon initiating conversation with me the game freezes but doesn't outright crash to desktop (even when allowed to sit there over night). I've contacted with Millisecond through their discord, but they have not been able to identify what might be causing this. The problem goes away when I remove YA. Lavados does have an animated helmet that moves when he talks with you, I'm not sure if that might have anything to do with it. By default YA does not seem to change anything about the bodies of the npcs in WOL. Since YA alters NPCs, armor addons, armor, headparts, races and texture sets, I was thinking that I could attempt to learn how to make a patch with SSEdit so long as it is something that could be remedied through that tool. While I'm attempting to figure that out, I just thought I might bring it up here in case someone might have either already identified the conflict, or might have some advice for how to debug such conflicts.

In case anyone wants them.
Papyrus log w/trace & debug:
https://gist.github.com/HikariMagic/410ce58006e45bb2905b5d7bfe69b86e

Load order:
https://gist.github.com/HikariMagic/c223869acbabe573dfa90a2b66e687df

I too am reporting this issue. It's been a thing for as long as I can remember. I feel it might have something to do with the Facegen, but there's a good chance I'm wrong there.

I've more than a few mods that add in new NPCs (Legacy of the Dragonborn and Relics of Hyrule to name the two biggest ones) and just black heads all around which sucks but it's functional. A couple of follower mods I have also crap the bed resulting in a hard crash, MONSTERRaider and Pussycats, both of which use their own textures and meshes for the NPCs. Without YA they function all fine and dandy.

I hope this info helps narrow down the problem, I miss the steampunk.

I hate to ask again, but I really have no idea what to do now. I managed to get the companions from Warden of the Coast to use my CBBE body type, and now my only issue is the texture of the body itself being human, as well as not having any tails. I've looked around online and can't seem to find how specifically to do this since there's different textures for the races with fur and such. Help would be greatly appreciated.

5 hours ago, GenericInternetGuy said:

I hate to ask again, but I really have no idea what to do now. I managed to get the companions from Warden of the Coast to use my CBBE body type, and now my only issue is the texture of the body itself being human, as well as not having any tails. I've looked around online and can't seem to find how specifically to do this since there's different textures for the races with fur and such. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Make sure those NPC records don't have anything in their "WNAM - Worn Armor" data field in xEdit, and if so, delete/remove it. See if that helps.

I'm running into an issue that's cropped up suddenly where some anthro's heads are glitching out, specifically the hyena races it seems. That hasn't been a problem before  but I'm wondering if I need to reinstall. I have the most recent furry age file up ,15.3.7

20230805135033_1.jpg

My Enthir head color mismatches the body color. Same happens to Tolfdir. None of the other Winterhold members seem to be affected by this. None of the mods beside YA affects those NPCs (as checked in SSEdit)
How to fix that? 
YA is the latest version.

ScreenShot1195.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

...Is anyone else having issues with feet appearing plantigrade despite having the digitigrade addon installed? I managed to get them looking right for all of an hour last night n'five minutes this morning, but after reloading a save everything just went back to plantigrade and I can't for the life of me figure out how to fix it.

9 hours ago, tiegoo2 said:

Having a problem with tails. Player and NPC models and animations are fine, however the tails specifically are all stuck out at a 90 degree angle and frozen in place. Any fixes?

The HDT Tails addon is broken, so you'll have to remove it if you were attempting to use it. If that fixes it, then you're good to go. If not, it might be a FNIS-related issue and unrelated to YA instead.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know why this happens?

image.jpeg.5a9ea9d393713b05c2132f0b2fbb8873.jpeg

They are all Bretons (I think) they didn't have legs so I thought they were the boots but I took off all their clothes and they still had no feet. I have already applied the patches for the armor but I don't know if that affects this because without wearing anything they still don't have any. paws, please help?

Out of curiosity, this could be caused by the skins or bodies that the enemies in "The only Cure" mission have?

Edited by dto
  • 1 month later...

Quick Warning for those doing a fresh install: With the update to Creations, when installing Engine Fixes, disable the "Achievements with mods" option, it doesn't work anymore with the way the Creations system works, instead it causes the now built in mod manager to disable all your mods.

This also leads to another issue, accessing the built in Mod Manager will scramble any modlist you have setup, irregardless of whatever external manager you're using, but thankfully it's also the easiest to fix (so long as you already have the prior settting corrected). After installing any creations you want (if you want) exit Skyrim, resort your modlist using your preferred method, and reopen Skyrim.

So long as you don't open the built in Mod Manager (or even access the Creations Menu) and just go into the game the modlist used should be the correct one.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Kitra333 said:

dumb question here but do i need to have skyfurry installed if i have yiffy age already installed

...no? They're different mods with different requirements and different install steps.