On 11/28/2022 at 4:48 AM, Bad Dog said:

@SdenCorp nope. It does work with Skyrim Coin Replacer Redux.

@N4m1 re-read the OP about load order and then make Vortex do that. It won't do it on its own.

ive tried redoing it and before it was the vr version i was trying to mod now im trying the normal version but SoS still is breaking, and when i started a new game it looked like my characters hands were cutoff but floating at the arms and the texture was broken and looked stretched across the model

10 hours ago, Hotstuff666 said:

where am i supposed to put the Yiffy Age group, where am i supposed to put everything. the groups don't save and i have no clue what im supposed to do the guide doesnt help

if you're new to modding at all, I recommend to play vanilla (unmodded) for some 30-40 minutes at first to feel for the game, then you'll know a bit better how the mods will interact with the game

after that, looks for a quick 5 minutes tutorial  on how to install mods, there's should be at least a dozen in any language if you're not native English speaker

if you still don't know, try following a guide while doing a simple mod that you can easily find at the start of the game

if you still need help with the basics, I will be happy to guide you in another place like discord so we don't take space here

if you're having trouble with something specific on this mods, like always crashing on the same part like a menu or an inn or you have something looking messed up and glitch when you get near it, ask away, a screenshot or some log files could help too

I just can't recommend Vortex for exactly this reason. It makes easy things easy (so why did you need a mod manager, then?) and hard things freaking impossible.

Go to the S.T.E.P guide, follow their instructions for setting up Mod Organizer and the first layer of mods (bug fixes and extenders almost any mod needs). It's very cut & dried. By the time you get through that group you'll know what you're doing enough to load YA.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2023 at 3:21 AM, FurryNoseBooper said:

if you're new to modding at all, I recommend to play vanilla (unmodded) for some 30-40 minutes at first to feel for the game, then you'll know a bit better how the mods will interact with the game

after that, looks for a quick 5 minutes tutorial  on how to install mods, there's should be at least a dozen in any language if you're not native English speaker

if you still don't know, try following a guide while doing a simple mod that you can easily find at the start of the game

if you still need help with the basics, I will be happy to guide you in another place like discord so we don't take space here

if you're having trouble with something specific on this mods, like always crashing on the same part like a menu or an inn or you have something looking messed up and glitch when you get near it, ask away, a screenshot or some log files could help too

ok thanks. im new to modding skyrim but not new to the game

• 2 weeks later...

I have a slight problem that I cannot solve, it does not make the game unplayable and mostly it is something merely visual, I have the Lykaios mod installed next to the Yffy age mod and I play with it, from the beginning of the game when I put on boots the legs appeared black and felines instead of canines,
I was currently trying to fix some problems with the mods and I realized this problem again

I just would like to know if there is any way to fix it, the only problem is that when wearing armor boots the paws stop being canine and become completely black cat paws, when wearing shoes everything seems to work more or less well,

It is a problem that only seems to happen with some boots and shoes although I have seen a few NPCs with this problem and some NPCs wearing the same boots this does not happen to them
1683500717_Screenshot2023-02-1315-13-19.png.85ad96901dadc9513833201cd39d86ab.png1880969193_Screenshot2023-02-1315-09-18.png.b144957b0b1d5a8eeb4eac2a3274101b.png1030536991_Screenshot2023-02-1315-09-45.png.b5c459a3a51c6f149438d1242738a1ae.png1857202345_Screenshot2023-02-1315-10-02.png.85ad3f54fd780e2713686c76613228bb.png

Edited by dto

So in my revisting of skyrim, new modlist and all, I've run into a case where playing as a Fennec Fox with yiffy age(Breton), it occassionally crashes when undressing specifically shoes...While i'm still not the best at reading the crashlogs(something i'm trying to learn) It's very often mentioning the "skeletonbeast_female.nif" It's not an uncommon crash either, so clearly i've done something wrong, hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

crash-2023-02-18-04-09-33.log

You have xpmse installed and the load order matches the instructions in the OP?

@N1ck1 Need way more information in that. 

- Go to SOS's MCM menu, see if you have the right genitals assigned

- Check your load order, make sure all the right mods are enabled

- Get a papyrus log, check it for errors

8 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

You have xpmse installed and the load order matches the instructions in the OP?

@N1ck1 Need way more information in that. 

- Go to SOS's MCM menu, see if you have the right genitals assigned

- Check your load order, make sure all the right mods are enabled

- Get a papyrus log, check it for errors

Yes and yes, but as i mentioned it's only happening with the Bretons. NPC Breton bandits were producing the same crash. The main thing that throws me off with the crash logs is that it's always pointing at the tbbmaloc.dll from SE engine fixes. I'm going to triple check the load order in MO2 again, but i do my damnedest to follow ideal order instructions. It's also Skyrim, it's prone to breaking if you look at it sideways.

36 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Are you using Better Bretons? There can be issues there.

I am not. I did a fresh install and rebuild of my modlist however and found the issue seems to be a specific physic enabled outfit in my list, Might be an issue with HDT-SMP related function. Including latest crash log, just in case. So far, avoiding the outfit in question has resolved the problem for the time being.

crash-2023-02-20-16-13-16.log

It seemed to be a mix of both. Removing shoes, gloves, and top or bottom slot would trigger a crash. No crashes since i stopped using it, so it seems that's the culprit. The outfit in question. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46433

Not a huge loss really, though now i have a weird issue with tails getting...Stuck on death? their physics seem to break. Not sure why this is now happening, but it hasnt caused anything to crash, so its not the worst bug to deal with lol

ScreenShot4.png

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies in advance if this was asked before, but I couldn't find it with the search bar. I am using 3BA, and the female characters have two belly buttons: one from the human female texture, which is placed right above the furry one. I am using the CBBE option on YA Options and vanilla CBBE body presets/settings; I tried removing 3BA and only using CBBE -- the problem still persists. No textures are overriding YA.

Other race mods geared specifically for 3BA don't have this problem (which is why I thought only using CBBE would work), so I'm a little lost on what to troubleshoot next. I would greatly appreciate any pointers.