5 minutes ago, dto said:

Oh! Thanks a lot! At first I only downloaded 3 of the 6 and it seems that this was the problem, I just tried it and now it works, even if it's halfway done, more or less.
now all the NPCs that lost their digitigrade legs still have them which is a victory for me although the armors added or changed I think to "Immersive Armors" seem to still show the legs as feet, basically they still show the boots

In any case, thank you very much,
the biggest problem was the missing digitigrade legs :3

Weird that the boots are still showing. Might be a load order thing. Vortex can be a pain. But hey, if it's working well enough for you then I'll count it at as a victory.

Hey I got the most recent version and it seems good so far in the Alt Start chamber, but when selecting my character I notcied the Skaal and Nord races have empty voids as eyes, even when changing the eye types/colors they didn't change, every other race has normal eyes and heads thankfully. So I wonder if this is a load order issue? On MO2 Furry Age Expanded and Options in this load order:

-Everything else-

XP32 Skeleton

Furry Age Expanded SE Options

Furry Age Expanded SE Assets

-Overwrite Files-

Is something wrong in this load order? I read the part where YA should load before XP32, is that looking right? It's hard for me to picture the Load Before and Load After terms I see everywhere. Also nude body has nipples off place, they're moved up on the breasts instead of being where the nipple is meant to be, is this and issue with load order and CBBE? Looking at the nude body in Bodyslide doesn't show any issues

Edit: Figured out the missing eyes but now the only issue is the nipple textures are placed higher on the breast 

Edited by 0modskilzs
Nipple texture misplaced

I'm not sure what happened, but when I look, the Assets + Expanded folders were talking 15+ GB on my 100GB SSD, what did I messed up?

EDIT: ok, what the hefl? there's a full game inside my mod, not just a "replace most files" legit ALL files were there and I can run the whole game inside the mod's folder, even tried reinstall (not delete) the mod, everything still there

Edited by FurryNoseBooper
On 12/9/2022 at 5:08 PM, Bad Dog said:

A pic might help but it's almost certainly loa order. Make sure the YA files are last.

Oh I think I found the "problem". The texture has an alpha channel to make that nice fur effect. But the game's engine probably can't make the mesh or the texture completely translucent hwere the aplha channel marks it translucent. I will put up a picture later on tho.

25 minutes ago, JackyHarg said:

[pic]

I have seen that kind of effect before, on meshes with specific alpha properties (mostly hairs or hairlines) and when being placed behind certain effects like mist or ambient dust; I assume it's because the engine's handling of alpha blending sucks donkey dick and doesn't work right if you try to stack several meshes using it one after the other. FO4 still has that issue, mind you.

What I have never seen before is the bug applying to... the sky itself, apparently. Or sunrays maybe? ?

26 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

I have seen that kind of effect before, on meshes with specific alpha properties (mostly hairs or hairlines) and when being placed behind certain effects like mist or ambient dust; I assume it's because the engine's handling of alpha blending sucks donkey dick and doesn't work right if you try to stack several meshes using it one after the other. FO4 still has that issue, mind you.

What I have never seen before is the bug applying to... the sky itself, apparently. Or sunrays maybe? ?

Yeah It doesn't surprise me that the game handles meshes and texures this poorly.

Also this effect is present even indoors unless if there's an npc behind me then the glitch disappears.

Okay, so.

This is an experiment in the latest version. Foxes and tigers have an actual ruff rather than the plasticky protrusion that they normally get. The ruff is made by a variant of shell texturing, where the color comes from the same part of the texture file but the amount of alpha comes from the vert info. Mostly I think it looks really good.

In my own testing there are a few situations where you see a faint ghostly outline of the actual mesh (which is what you're seeing). But it's rare and I figured, acceptable.

But what you've got is way more than I've ever seen. I'm inclined to blame your ENB. (Or ENB in general. ENBs tend to throw a bunch of things out of whack, speculars and transparency being two.) 

I suppose next version I'll have to go back to a more traditional method. Tho there's no guarantee they'll do any better.

49 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Okay, so.

This is an experiment in the latest version. Foxes and tigers have an actual ruff rather than the plasticky protrusion that they normally get. The ruff is made by a variant of shell texturing, where the color comes from the same part of the texture file but the amount of alpha comes from the vert info. Mostly I think it looks really good.

In my own testing there are a few situations where you see a faint ghostly outline of the actual mesh (which is what you're seeing). But it's rare and I figured, acceptable.

But what you've got is way more than I've ever seen. I'm inclined to blame your ENB. (Or ENB in general. ENBs tend to throw a bunch of things out of whack, speculars and transparency being two.) 

I suppose next version I'll have to go back to a more traditional method. Tho there's no guarantee they'll do any better.

Ah I see. Well at least I can kind of fix the problem by deleting the Alpha from the texture. It still looks ok-ish.

2 hours ago, 0modskilzs said:

This is what I mean, is it me or does the hair seem too deep into the head and far back?

...yes, because that hair is mod-added and was only made for human heads, not beast ones. YA doesn't touch those at all so they won't work on the formerly-human-now-beast races anymore.

On 12/11/2022 at 1:49 PM, FurryNoseBooper said:

I'm not sure what happened, but when I look, the Assets + Expanded folders were talking 15+ GB on my 100GB SSD, what did I messed up?

EDIT: ok, what the hefl? there's a full game inside my mod, not just a "replace most files" legit ALL files were there and I can run the whole game inside the mod's folder, even tried reinstall (not delete) the mod, everything still there

bump, because it got completely ignored

On 12/13/2022 at 1:20 PM, Bad Dog said:

Given that the 7z files are ~1.5G each, I'm pretty sure there's some user error in there somewhere.

I have the whole Skyrim.esm twice inside the mod, plus 2 copies of hearthfire.esm and dawngaurd.esm

all inside the facegen folder

something is wrong here

image.png.6b5e602c55ee4da7e8a919b9748f828f.pngimage.png.b2a938a96b7fb06cb27e89988a19ee00.png

Edited by FurryNoseBooper

I know I've asked something like this previously at some point, but do any TBD conversions for the hands and feet exist anywhere? My web searches aren't turning up anything and I don't feel confident in my mash mangling via Outfit Studio to come up with something on my own.

On 12/23/2022 at 6:18 PM, 0modskilzs said:

Question, would this mod work in VR? Not asking for any conversions but just wondering if the mod would just CTD the game or not

yes, I'm using it on mine

On 12/15/2022 at 11:55 PM, Bad Dog said:

Those things with the .esm and .esp extensions aren't files. They're folders with stupid names.

still, why do they have 3 times the size of the zip file?