So far as I know, there's nothing in YA to muck with RM sliders. Some of my races have added special sliders but I don't think any of the YA ones do. I don't use the body sliders much has anyone else seen this?

@Lilacstarvix Wearing boots or not? Digi or plantigrade? Did you run the Furry Armor Fixup, and which option did you choose for boots?

It will be a week or so before I can check but I'll look then.

7 hours ago, Maashaa said:

So, a problem with my CBBE shit instead I guess, dunno much else lol

Are you on AE? There seems to be something wrong with the AE version of RaceMenu that conflicts with Engine Fixes' "Memory Manager" and causes that bug. You can try disabling the manager in the config text file for Engine Fixes, but then you lose some of its... well, fixes.

Someone else reported this issue on the Discord server and it was hell trying to debug it until they found some recent posts on the RaceMenu comments section that explained this, lol.

Edited by Blaze69

Hey, so, first off, I'm sorry if this isn't really the exact right place/thread to ask this (I'm kinda new here) but I seem to have run into a bit of an issue with YA. Specifically, whenever I try to travel to Castle Volkihar, Deepwood Redoubt, Pinefrost Tower, Rannveigs Fast, or Shearpoint with the main file/the YiffyAgeConsolidated esp enabled, my game just immediately CTD's, and completely freezes whenever I try to go to Falkreath or Solitude through the main gate (I managed to fast travel to the Blue Palace just fine, but the moment I try to get near the main square it just freezes).

Here's my mod load order

Spoiler

Bug Fixes SSE
SkyUI
SexLabFrameworkAE_v
PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
RaceMenu
RaceCompatibility for Skyrim Special Edition
SexLabArousedSSELoose
CBPC - Physics with Collisions
Faster HDT-SMP
SAM High Poly Conversion SE
SAM Morphs for RaceMenu
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
Undeath - XPMSSE - Strange Runes - Skeleton Patch
01 Yiffy Age SE
02 YA Digi SE
04 YA NSFW SE
YA USSEP Patch
YA Inigo Patch SE
03 YA HDT SMP Tails SE
Skyfurry
Skyfurry Male Body and Schlongs
Footprints
Bird Races of Skyrim SE
Bird Races of Skyrim Schlongs SE
Cellans - Otter Race
Lykaios Reborn
Lykaios Schlongs
Ungulate Races - Horse-Deer-Minotaur
UNP Female Body Renewal
Achievements Mods Enabler
Address Library for SKSE Plugins
Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE
Animated Wings Ultimate
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim
Automatic Perks ASAP for Ordinator
Cloaks and Capes
Dynamic Animation Replacer
Flying Mod Beta by porroone and Flying Mod Overhaul by Indefiance (Converted for SSE)
Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
Growl - Werebeasts of Skyrim
Immersive Interactions - Animated Actions
INIGO
Inigo - Bloodchill Manor patch
Inquisitor HDT-SMP Armor
M
Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul
HDT-SMP for Cloaks and Capes
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim
PA_Extension_BadEndsRevived_Riften_V
PA_Extension_BadEndsRevived_WindHelm_V
PamaPrisonAlternative_V
Pamatronic´s Deadly Furnitures
PaPunishmentPack_V
powerofthree's Tweaks
Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim
Better Vampires 8.7 SE
Better Vampire Weapons 1.4 SE
Better Vampire NPCs 2.0 SE
Coldhaven - A Vampire City 2.1 SE
Fangs and Eyes - A Vampire Appearance Mod
Shadow Spell Package
Special Edition Automatic Perks ASAP
Take a Seat - New DAR Sitting Animations
True Hybrid - Tainted Blood of the Dragonborn - Werewolf and Vampire Hybrid...SE
ZaZ Animation Pack
Resplendent Armor and Greatsword SE
DCR - King Crusader Mega Pack
YY Anim Replacer - Mystic Knight
(ESL)HongMun Coat SE with HDT-SMP
Armors of the Velothi Pt. I
Armors of the Velothi (Beast Race Support)
ESO armor collection
ESO The Breton Knight HDT-SMP
Blood Operative Armor - Male and Female Armor
Daedric Armor SE
Thinner blades - Daedric weapons SE patch
Undeath Remastered
Undeath - Classical Lichdom
EFF - Extensible Follower Framework
Immersive Interactions - Animated Actions SE Compatibility Extensible Follower Framework Patch
Cosmic Spells
Temporal Rift Player Home SE
Staff of Shalidor
Spectraverse - Magic of the Magna-Ge
All Enchantments Unlocked
Phenderix Magic Evolved
Bats swarm teleport
Teleport Thralls - Better Necromancy
All Thieves Guild Jobs Concurrently
Psijic Teleport Spells - SSE
Crash Logger
Overwrite

And here's the load order for the corresponding plug-ins.

Spoiler

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
EFFCore.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Coldhaven.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
PamaPrisonAlternative.esm
PamaFurnitureScr.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuPluginSAM.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
SkyFurry.esp
SkyFurry_FlowingFur.esp
SF All Schlongs - Hyena Sheath.esp
SF_Digiboots.esp
SkyFurry USSEP Patch.esp
Undeath.esp
UndeathFixes.esp
Cloaks.esp
Cloaks&Capes.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
P1FlyingRing.esp
Animated Wings Ultimate.esp
BDBirds.esp
Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul.esp
Better Vampire NPCs.esp
BDUngulates.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
Inigo.esp
BDBirdNPC.esp
CellanRace.esp
CellanNPC.esp
Tainted_Blood.esp
Growl - Werebeasts of Skyrim.esp
PrisonAlternative_Executions_Riften.esp
PsijicTeleportSpells.esp
PrisonAlternative_Executions_WindHelm.esp
PaPunishmentPack1.esp
WZTemporal Rift.esp
Better Vampire Weapons.esp
magic of the magna-ge.esp
LykaiosReborn.esp
Eli_InigoBloodchillPatch.esp
The Legends-Nord Armor.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
BadDogSchlongCore.esp
LykaiosSchlongs.esp
BDBirdSchlongs.esp
BDBirdWings.esp
Footprints.esp
Cloaks&Capes SMP.esp
ImmersiveInteractions.esp
_Fuse00_ArmorInquisitor.esp
M2M_Animations_SE_ATS.esp
ShadowSpellPackage.esp
The Legends-Breton Knight.esp
Apocalypse - Cheat Chests.esp
ASAP.esp
BDDeerNPCOverrides.esp
BDUngulateFootprints.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
ResplendentArmor.esp
DCR_KingCrusaderMegaPack_SSE.esp
Tainted_Blood_POT_Compatibility_Patch.esp
[HongMun_Coat].esp
Armors of the Velothi.esp
Armors of the Velothi - Ashlander Seer And Indoril Wayfarer Crafting.esp
Armors of the Velothi - WACCF Patch.esp
AOTV_Beast_Helms.esp
BloodOperative.esp
YAUSSEPPatch.esp
YAInigoPatch.esp
FurryHDTLoinclothSE.esp
SexTalk.esp
SkyFurry_AFP_Tails.esp
ValeUndiesrSE_HDT.esp
Cosmic Spells.esp
Haem Projects Shalidor.esp
AllEnchantmentsUnlocked.esp
Phenderix The Archmage Artifacts.esp
Phenderix The Demigod Artifacts.esp
Phenderix The Dragonborn Artifacts.esp
Phenderix The One Ring.esp
bat_jump.esp
Teleport Thralls - Better Necromancy.esp
AllThievesGuildJobsConcurrently.esp
BVFE.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
ASAP4Ordinator.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
Odin - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
Better Vampires.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
BDHorseLALAddon.esp
Coldhaven LAL Extension.esp

Getting to the aforementioned areas works perfectly fine with YA disabled. The issues only come up when it's enabled. Is it an issue with my mod/plug-in load order, or is there some sort of script or interaction those specific areas/cells have in common that's causing things to just not work, or what? I've already used LOOT to sort everything and ran the mods through SSEEdit QAC as recommended by LOOT to get rid of ITM's and deleted references, but that hasn't done anything to fix the issue.

10 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Are you on AE? There seems to be something wrong with the AE version of RaceMenu that conflicts with Engine Fixes' "Memory Manager" and causes that bug. You can try disabling the manager in the config text file for Engine Fixes, but then you lose some of its... well, fixes.

Someone else reported this issue on the Discord server and it was hell trying to debug it until they found some recent posts on the RaceMenu comments section that explained this, lol.

I am on AE yeah. Went to try what you said, but as I just found out, disabling the Memory Manager in EngineFixes.toml makes the game instantly CTD during the Bethesda intro 100% of the time. What the fuck?

Edit: I found the comments related to this under the RaceMenu stuff, disabling BOTH MemoryManager and ScaleformAllocator fixes the body slider freezes and also doesn't CTD my game lol. Seems the slider updating is still kinda weirdly slow but otherwise it's fixed for now.

Edited by Maashaa

I've noticed a small incompatibility with Aetherius - A Race Overhaul.

Orcs have no racial passive, and Dark Elves have both their passive as well as Khajiit's passive.

The added playable races are also a bit off, but that's to be expected. They even somewhat line up with the race descriptions, so it might be intended.

Dremora have Dark Elf and Khajiit passives.

Reachman have Breton passives.

Skaal have Nord passives.

Snow Elves have three passives, High Elf, Khajiit, and their unique Snow Elf passives.

Bummer. Okay. Put the following into a text file:

tcai
tgm
player.additem 0001D4EC 5; torches
sucsm 0.5
sw 0010E1F0 ; clear sky

player.placeatme 4d6e7
player.placeatme 00100767
player.placeatme 000F496C
player.placeatme 000F849B
player.placeatme 0003763A
player.placeatme 00035351
player.placeatme 000327C2
player.placeatme 00041930

Save the text file in your game folder as "dp.txt" (can be anything). Game folder, not Data folder.

Load up, go to a safe exterior location. Get into the console (~), type 

bat "dp.txt"

Exit the console. You'll get every dragon priest in the vanilla game floating around you. If you don't crash, it's not the DPs themselves, it's something else.

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Bummer. Okay. Put the following into a text file:

tcai
tgm
player.additem 0001D4EC 5; torches
sucsm 0.5
sw 0010E1F0 ; clear sky

player.placeatme 4d6e7
player.placeatme 00100767
player.placeatme 000F496C
player.placeatme 000F849B
player.placeatme 0003763A
player.placeatme 00035351
player.placeatme 000327C2
player.placeatme 00041930

Save the text file in your game folder as "dp.txt" (can be anything). Game folder, not Data folder.

Load up, go to a safe exterior location. Get into the console (~), type 

bat "dp.txt"

Exit the console. You'll get every dragon priest in the vanilla game floating around you. If you don't crash, it's not the DPs themselves, it's something else.

Did this and it crashed after i closed the console menu

I had tried previously tried spawning them in but it crashed when i pressed enter, so this did something different

Thanks for checking.

So it does seem to be the dragon priests, or at least one of them. They're pretty similar technically, but it might be interesting to take out all the placeatme lines but one, and see if the behavior changes.

When I do this all the DPs show up and the game runs fine, so it's a difference between your setup and mine somehow.

Did you ever post a load order?

15 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Thanks for checking.

So it does seem to be the dragon priests, or at least one of them. They're pretty similar technically, but it might be interesting to take out all the placeatme lines but one, and see if the behavior changes.

When I do this all the DPs show up and the game runs fine, so it's a difference between your setup and mine somehow.

Did you ever post a load order?

2022-09-22.png

On 9/20/2022 at 9:37 AM, Bad Dog said:

@NaiveWerew0lf  and others with the dragon priest issue--I wasn't able to cause a crash, but YA is missing skeletons to handle the DP tails. Put these in meshes\actors\dragonpriest\character assets and let me know if that seems to fix it.

dragon-priest-skeleton.zip 24.13 kB · 5 downloads

I want to chime in to say that I had the exact same issue with the dragon priests.

I first found out by seeing that when I wandered nearby the Volskygge ruins I would crash. I installed a crash logger and saw it was always when it was loading in Volsung (00041931). Google wasn't very helpful but I just got lucky in trying YA since I thought it might have something to do with the masks on a potentially fur-ified dragon priest (wrong assumption, but it led me here, thankfully). So I quick saved just before the spot in the world where it loads in Volsung and verified 5 times that it was always after loading in the NPC.

Then I changed the NPC to Vokun (000327C1) to see if it affects other Dragon Priests. It absolutely did. Crashed immediately upon pressing enter.

I went to this thread frustrated, saw your post, and lost hope when Naive said it didn't work for him, but I tried anyway as I had no other choice. I placed the two files (and overwrote the current existing ones) in where you specified in Data\meshes\actors\dragonpriest\character assets. Loaded up the game, 'prid 327c1 -> moveto player' and no crash! Walked forward so it loaded in Volsung as well. No crash either. The Dragon Priest issue was absolutely fixed by the two skeleton files you gave in this post. And this was with a *massive* load order with over 300 plugins.

So I want to say thank you, it absolutely worked, and I hope NaiveWereWolf has their issue resolved as well.

Edited by VulpesFox
11 hours ago, VulpesFox said:

I want to chime in to say that I had the exact same issue with the dragon priests.

I first found out by seeing that when I wandered nearby the Volskygge ruins I would crash. I installed a crash logger and saw it was always when it was loading in Volsung (00041931). Google wasn't very helpful but I just got lucky in trying YA since I thought it might have something to do with the masks on a potentially fur-ified dragon priest (wrong assumption, but it led me here, thankfully). So I quick saved just before the spot in the world where it loads in Volsung and verified 5 times that it was always after loading in the NPC.

Then I changed the NPC to Vokun (000327C1) to see if it affects other Dragon Priests. It absolutely did. Crashed immediately upon pressing enter.

I went to this thread frustrated, saw your post, and lost hope when Naive said it didn't work for him, but I tried anyway as I had no other choice. I placed the two files (and overwrote the current existing ones) in where you specified in Data\meshes\actors\dragonpriest\character assets. Loaded up the game, 'prid 327c1 -> moveto player' and no crash! Walked forward so it loaded in Volsung as well. No crash either. The Dragon Priest issue was absolutely fixed by the two skeleton files you gave in this post. And this was with a *massive* load order with over 300 plugins.

So I want to say thank you, it absolutely worked, and I hope NaiveWereWolf has their issue resolved as well.

What were the files you overwrote, when i placed the skeleton files in nothing was required to be replaced or merged

5 hours ago, NaiveWerew0lf said:

What were the files you overwrote, when i placed the skeleton files in nothing was required to be replaced or merged

This screenshot shows the contents of the folder that Bad Dog said to place the two files (skeleton.hkx and skeleton.nif) into. You did unzip the contents of Bad Dog's zip file and move the two skeleton files into this directory, right?

You can see the directory I'm in at the top of the window. The bottom two files were the ones that were replaced.

image.png.743cbfcad6ff5903d89acedf2811c17b.png

2 hours ago, VulpesFox said:

This screenshot shows the contents of the folder that Bad Dog said to place the two files (skeleton.hkx and skeleton.nif) into. You did unzip the contents of Bad Dog's zip file and move the two skeleton files into this directory, right?

You can see the directory I'm in at the top of the window. The bottom two files were the ones that were replaced.

image.png.743cbfcad6ff5903d89acedf2811c17b.png

Yep, did that and it did nothing

EDIT: I just did a clean reinstall of all mods and extensions and it worked, no crashes with the Priests

Edited by NaiveWerew0lf

So, first off, thanks a ton @Bad Dog for the dragon priest patch (I didn't even know they were the cause X'D). I'm now able to visit just about all the locations that were causing my to CTD without any problems... Except for Castle Volkihar. Whenever I try to head there, my game still immediately crashes for no discernible reason. Does anyone have any idea what the cause may be? Is it something to do with the Volkihar Vampires specifically, or Harkon, or someone/something else typically loaded with the cell itself?

Edit: I managed to teleport myself into the castle itself with the console with no problems, but the moment I tried to go back outside my game CTD'd, so the issue seems to be tied to something that spawns in the exterior cell of Castle Volkihar. Further testing with the individual cells of Castle Volkihar would seem to support this. I was able to use the console to teleport into the DLC 1 Quick Test Cell, Volkihar Cathedral, Volkihar Courtyard Origin, Volkihar Courtyard Tower Exterior, Volkihar East Tower, and Volkihar Keep cells respectively with little to no issue, but the moment I try to COC myself into any of the Volkihar Exterior cells, the Volkihar North Tower, Volkihar Ruins, or Volkihar Undercroft, my game CTD's upon pressing enter.

Edit 2: I've just discovered that I have a similar issue with entering Dimhollow Crypt as I do when trying to enter any of the previously mentioned problem cells of Castle Volkihar. Namely, an immediate CTD upon trying to enter. I know Dimhollow Crypt has a Dragon Priest at the end, could it be a similar issue to the base skyrim crashes with the Dragon Priest tails? And if so, would it be as simple as pasting the posted files in the right directory? Just to make sure it wasn't any NPC's, I spawned each relevant NPC that might show up in Dimhollow (aside from normal vampires, which cause no problems when visiting the various vampire layers) and had no issues.

Edited by Malthosia

I have a feeling it is not on your radar to do, but have you planned to make a patch for the Feminine Khajiit/Argonian bodies to be supported for the Digilegs?
Since if you try to use those, obviously the feet look messed up. So it is either using the Feminine textures with messed up digileg textures or your texture with proper textures for the legs.