On 3/10/2023 at 5:31 PM, NCRRanger6971 said:

Some of the head colors are mismatched. Any fix for this?

Mismatched in what way? Do you have a screenshot? If you're getting gray/black faces you can try the "Face Discoloration Fix" which you can find on Nexus. If that's not the case then it's likely a load order issue.

Edited by Wallywoon

Having a bit of a problem with this mod I need help with..

everything is working fine and great except for one thing going on with the tails. they always stay stiff and stick straight out with no animation (Until they ragdoll). I've already tried restarting FNIS, re-installing XPMSE/HDT-SMP and rearranging my load order but the problem still persists 
It's not really game breaking but it's still pretty annoying.     

5 hours ago, Munch_ said:

Having a bit of a problem with this mod I need help with..

everything is working fine and great except for one thing going on with the tails. they always stay stiff and stick straight out with no animation (Until they ragdoll). I've already tried restarting FNIS, re-installing XPMSE/HDT-SMP and rearranging my load order but the problem still persists 
It's not really game breaking but it's still pretty annoying.     

Neverminded, I managed to fix the issue

Turns out I was actually using the regular HDT-SMP mod instead of the faster version listed in the description, oops  

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the face discoloration bug with Ysolda and Faralda and I don't know what it's happening.

I did the whole xEdit and CreationKit thing, I have YiffyAge and everything as low in the load order as possible. I've stripped my modlist down to a comfortable bare minimum and I've run out of Ideas.

Funnily enough,  if I set her race as Khajiit her correct head seems to show up, maybe the FaceGen script screwed up somehow? Or maybe I did and I'm just an idiot.

Thanks in advance

20230404111439_1.jpg

20230404111445_1.jpg

Edited by netherexistance
On 4/4/2023 at 9:39 AM, netherexistance said:

I'm having the face discoloration bug with Ysolda and Faralda and I don't know what it's happening.

I did the whole xEdit and CreationKit thing, I have YiffyAge and everything as low in the load order as possible. I've stripped my modlist down to a comfortable bare minimum and I've run out of Ideas.

Funnily enough,  if I set her race as Khajiit her correct head seems to show up, maybe the FaceGen script screwed up somehow? Or maybe I did and I'm just an idiot.

Hm... So I had an issue similar to this when I was testing SkyFurry. I had forgotten that I had ran Yiffy Age's NPC patcher on Imperious. So when I started up SkyFurry the NPCs would have Yiffy Age heads and Skyfurry bodies (they have completely different fur colors from each other). I just ran SkyFurry's NPC Patcher and it worked fine. So the best advice I can give to you is run the Yiffy Age Patcher on your mods and try that. Alternatively reinstall your mods.

Is there any sort of a patch/addon that improves functionality with RaceMenu? It seems like a lot of the sliders aren't able to manipulate the face, especially, and I'd love to be able to tweak features like the eye socket/eyeball size and the mouth width on my character (to name a few). Or is that a bug with my install of RaceMenu? Body sliders seem to be fine with my body type (BHUNP); it's just the face morphing that isn't working fully.

On 4/6/2023 at 3:36 AM, Wallywoon said:

Hm... So I had an issue similar to this when I was testing SkyFurry. I had forgotten that I had ran Yiffy Age's NPC patcher on Imperious. So when I started up SkyFurry the NPCs would have Yiffy Age heads and Skyfurry bodies (they have completely different fur colors from each other). I just ran SkyFurry's NPC Patcher and it worked fine. So the best advice I can give to you is run the Yiffy Age Patcher on your mods and try that. Alternatively reinstall your mods.

After a week of trying to solve the issue I found out that it was the stupid Creation Kit all along. No amount of mod fiddling or reinstalling would do anything.

For some reason, the CK wasn't exporting the facegens correctly even if I selected Ysolda specifically, unless I edited her appearance first. During my tests (and learning of the CK interface) I accidentally changed her skin to very bright blue and to my surprise the CK exported that no problems. So now I have a Sonic-Ysolda looking thing but at least "it just works!"

I will change her looks to something less eye-raping later, when I can be bothered to.

And sorry, I didn't take any screens of the monstrosity, I didn't dare to.

Hello, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, the mod worked fine until I added an armor mod, and when I removed it, it still wouldn't work. It just gets infinitely stuck at the game launch loading screen. If anyone could please help me I'd be really thankful!

Here's my load order:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
254 FE   0 ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
254 FE   1 ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
  6  6     ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
  7  7     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  8  8     Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
  9  9     BSAssets.esm
 10  a     MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm
254 FE   2 MajesticMountains_Moss.esp
254 FE   3 RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
 11  b     BSHeartland.esm
 12  c     BS_DLC_patch.esp
 13  d     RaceCompatibility.esm
 14  e     SexLab.esm
 15  f     SexLabAroused.esm
 16 10     CreatureFramework.esm
 17 11     MCS - Core.esm
 18 12     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
254 FE   4 TrueHUD.esl
254 FE   5 MorrowindCreatures.esl
 19 13     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 20 14     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 21 15     daymoyl.esm
 22 16     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 23 17     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 24 18     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 25 19     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 26 1a     GenderBender.esm
 27 1b     SkyUI_SE.esp
254 FE   6 Particle Patch for ENB.esp
 28 1c     Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul - Skyrim.esp
 29 1d     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 30 1e     Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
 31 1f     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 32 20     Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
 33 21     COTN - Falkreath.esp
 34 22     COTN - Dawnstar.esp
 35 23     COTN - Morthal.esp
 36 24     Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
 37 25     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 38 26     AI Overhaul.esp
 39 27     Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
 40 28     SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
 41 29     ZAZpatch.esp
 42 2a     AVExpansion.esp
 43 2b     Obsidian Mountain Fogs.esp
 44 2c     The Great City of Winterhold.esp
 45 2d     The Great Town of Shor's Stone.esp
 46 2e     The Great Village of Old Hroldan.esp
 47 2f     Undriel_QuaintRavenRock.esp
 48 30     DemonicCreatures.esp
 49 31     DungeonsRevisited.esp
 50 32     The Great Village of Mixwater Mill.esp
 51 33     Settlements Expanded SE.esp
 52 34     Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
 53 35     ELFX - Weathers.esp
 54 36     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 55 37     SexLab More Creatures.esp
 56 38     CWB.esp
 57 39     Immersive Music.esp
 58 3a     Populated Cities Towns Villages Legendary.esp
 59 3b     FurnitureMarkerSex.esp
 60 3c     SkyrimIsWindy.esp
 61 3d     SimplyBiggerTreesSE.esp
 62 3e     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 63 3f     devious skyrim devious encounters.esp
 64 40     Immersive Encounters.esp
 65 41     Immersive Weapons.esp
 66 42     PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp
 67 43     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 68 44     JK's Riverwood.esp
 69 45     BDUngulates.esp
 70 46     The Great City of Dragon Bridge.esp
 71 47     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 72 48     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 73 49     1Ogres.esp
 74 4a     HornyCreatures.esp
254 FE   7 BeastHHBB.esp
254 FE   8 Complete NPC Overhaul - Argonians.esp
           CNPCO Argonians - CRF Patch.esp
254 FE   9 Missing Follower Dialogue Fix.esp
 75 4b     ArteFake.esp
 76 4c     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 77 4d     CBBE.esp
 78 4e     RaceMenu.esp
 79 4f     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 80 50     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 81 51     Character Creation Overhaul.esp
 82 52     DawnguardArsenal.esp
 83 53     Immersive Patrols II.esp
           CCO - Permanent Birthsigns.esp
 84 54     ForgottenCity.esp
254 FE   a PaarthurnaxQuestExpansion.esp
 85 55     Deviously Enslaved.esp
 86 56     SLDragons.esp
 87 57     SpousesEnhancedSE.esp
 88 58     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
254 FE   b Nilheim_MiscQuestExpansion.esp
 89 59     PaladinArtifactsAndArmor.esp
 90 5a     BDUngulateSOS.esp
 91 5b     Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
 92 5c     Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
 93 5d     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 94 5e     HentaiCreatures.esp
 95 5f     BDDeerNPCOverrides.esp
254 FE   c MCMHelper.esp
 96 60     BRB_BeastRaceBodypaints.esp
 97 61     FAO.esp
254 FE   d HIMBO.esp
254 FE   e RaceMenuMorphsHIMBO.esp
254 FE   f AIMFIX.esp
 98 62     CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
 99 63     CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
100 64     RaceScalingDisabled.esp
101 65     SmoothCam.esp
102 66     DSer360MovementBehavior.esp
103 67     Footprints.esp
104 68     Cathedral Weathers.esp
105 69     RuinedSpellSwordArmorLagrie.esp
106 6a     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
254 FE  10 Immersive Armors Weight Patch.esp
107 6b     VeezaraAliveRemake.esp
108 6c     Dr_Bandolier.esp
109 6d     MaximumCarnage.esp
110 6e     VioLens SE.esp
254 FE  11 Cathedral Weather Godrays.esp
254 FE  12 Follow Me Darling.esp
111 6f     truetelekinesis.esp
254 FE  13 MajesticMountains.esp
254 FE  14 SkygazerMoonsSize.esp
112 70     Genesis Surface Spawns.esp
254 FE  15 AMX CCO Andromeda Patch.esp
254 FE  16 HouseOfHorrorsQuestExpansion.esp
113 71     ExperienceMultipliers.esp
114 72     mco.esp
115 73     DeviouslyHelpless.esp
116 74     FadeTattoos.esp
254 FE  17 EVE - Footstep Sounds Restored.esp
117 75     FNIS.esp
118 76     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
119 77     MMI.esp
120 78     RapeTattoos.esp
121 79     Simple No More Stupid Dog.esp
122 7a     SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
123 7b     SlaveTats.esp
124 7c     ENB Light.esp
125 7d     EBT - IC PATCH.esp
126 7e     dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
127 7f     Skyrim Weapons Expansion.esp
128 80     BDIC.esp
129 81     BDICHentaiCreatures.esp
130 82     SOS - TRX - Futanari Addon Horse.esp
254 FE  18 BakaFactoryABC.esp
254 FE  19 SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
131 83     BDICCFPatch.esp
132 84     CBPC anus support.esp
133 85     Devious Devices For Him.esp
254 FE  1a Devious Devices SE patch.esp
134 86     Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
135 87     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
136 88     SOS - ERF - Horse Penis Redux Addon (No Balls).esp
137 89     SOS - ERF - Horse Penis Redux Addon.esp
138 8a     SLALAnimObj.esp
139 8b     NoOverpenetration.esp
140 8c     SexLabTools.esp
141 8d     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
142 8e     SexLabDefeat.esp
143 8f     mslDeviousCaptures.esp
254 FE  1b adcSexlife.esp
144 90     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
145 91     NibblesAnimObjects.esp
146 92     SLAnimLoader.esp
147 93     XPMSE.esp
148 94     SOSRaceMenu.esp
149 95     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
150 96     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
254 FE  1c Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
151 97     Werewolf Full Access.esp
254 FE  1d SOS - Revealing Armors.esp
254 FE  1e Revealing WACCF Armor.esp
152 98     BadDogSchlongCore.esp
153 99     BDUngulateHoodies.esp
254 FE  1f BDSpikySlitSchlong.esp
           SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
154 9a     Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
155 9b     Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remastered.esp
156 9c     aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
254 FE  20 Revealing aMidianBorn Armor.esp
157 9d     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
158 9e     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
159 9f     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
160 a0     TheChoiceIsYours.esp
161 a1     SaveTheIcerunner.esp
254 FE  21 CNPCO Argonians - Save the Icerunner Patch.esp
162 a2     YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
163 a3     YASaintSeducerPatch.esp
164 a4     YiffyAgeDigiBoots.esp
254 FE  22 YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
165 a5     Yiffy Age Beyond Bruma Patch.esp
254 FE  23 YASeducerSchlong.esp
166 a6     YAUSSEPPatch.esp
167 a7     HentaiCreaturesYAPatch.esp
168 a8     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
169 a9     RAO - Alternate Start Patch.esp
170 aa     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
254 FE  24 Bashed Patch, 0.esp
           WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp

So after a bit of troubleshooting I've kind of narrowed my problem down

I've been CTD Everytime I start a new game, but loading an existing save works fine. All races show up in the racemenu, but for some reason the snow elves crash as soon as I select them.

I've got every mod that's compatable with Legacy of the Dragonborn installed ATM, but I can't think of which one could be affecting snow elves.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2023 at 1:02 AM, meatslinger said:

Is there any sort of a patch/addon that improves functionality with RaceMenu? It seems like a lot of the sliders aren't able to manipulate the face, especially, and I'd love to be able to tweak features like the eye socket/eyeball size and the mouth width on my character (to name a few). Or is that a bug with my install of RaceMenu? Body sliders seem to be fine with my body type (BHUNP); it's just the face morphing that isn't working fully.

I don't really get the RaceMenu slider thing, tho I've done a few. I'm pretty sure those sliders will only work if the head has specific morphs for them, and the modder did the right incantation for RM to know about them. (Or maybe the incantation is done in RM, which would be why the sliders show up even tho they don't work. So no, I'd have to explicitly make those morphs in the heads for the sliders to work.

On 5/2/2023 at 7:20 AM, Bad Dog said:

I don't really get the RaceMenu slider thing, tho I've done a few. I'm pretty sure those sliders will only work if the head has specific morphs for them, and the modder did the right incantation for RM to know about them. (Or maybe the incantation is done in RM, which would be why the sliders show up even tho they don't work. So no, I'd have to explicitly make those morphs in the heads for the sliders to work.

Yeah, I did myself some reading about how TRI files work in Bethesda games, and taught myself the basics of making new transformations. Only preliminary stuff - I'm just figuring out Blender after years of working with CAD software - but I did at least learn how to create new morphs for a small set of polygons, so that was fun. I'm moving on to learning how to make them all play nicely with each other so something like raising a cheekbone doesn't make the eyeball clip through, etc. Mostly I just want to be able to make characters with slightly more exaggerated facial features, like larger eyes, broader/narrower cheeks, etc. I'm really liking the SkyFurry derivative of Y.A. when played with a strong cartoon/oil paint filter over top, and boosted colors; gives it a sort of cartoon vibe, and I want to have a character that matches the aesthetic.

If I'm not mistaken, I think you made the original head meshes for Y.A., right? If so, then first of all, super big thanks for that. Second, if I did create a bunch of TRI files to add more RaceMenu sliders, would you be okay with that being shared (yourself being fully credited for the original meshes, of course)? If I understand how the TRI/NIF formats interact, you have to recompile TRI files back into a singular NIF, and I don't want to go sharing edits/addons to your original work if you're not okay with that. If I could produce them as just a "patch" to add more sliders with the Y.A. resources as a dependency, I'd prefer to (but don't know how or if that's possible).

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason, the female textures aren't lining up with the female mesh. Changing the mesh in bodyslide does not help, as the texture moves with it. How do I fix this?

*edit: fixed by loading 3BA after the asset file

Edited by wungybungy
14 hours ago, Grisha Qofn said:

Hello, I found only two files on your google disk (except for the older versions). Installed both, but my game has no schlongs. At all. Instead there are holes in the texture. When installing the options file I chose erotic option

изображение_2023-05-15_191349172.png

Use SOS and the Hoodies file

On 5/3/2023 at 2:20 PM, meatslinger said:

... if I did create a bunch of TRI files to add more RaceMenu sliders, would you be okay with that being shared (yourself being fully credited for the original meshes, of course)? If I understand how the TRI/NIF formats interact, you have to recompile TRI files back into a singular NIF, and I don't want to go sharing edits/addons to your original work if you're not okay with that. If I could produce them as just a "patch" to add more sliders with the Y.A. resources as a dependency, I'd prefer to (but don't know how or if that's possible).

Yeah, sure, go wild. Should be easy enough to just provide the files you're changing. 

Easiest way to deal with nifs & tris is use pyNifly to load up the base shape and tris (both expression and chargen) for all head parts you're mucking with--so head, mouth, and eyes. You can even do hair if you like. Then you can make sure all the parts work together with a particular tri and when you export, you get both nif and tris.

It'd be interesting if you could immersivity transition between the non-furry Skyrim and furry-skyrim. Maybe the land is cursed, or the more skooma you take the more furry the world becomes. I know that's not likely possible given how the assets are replaced, but it's a fun idea. 

• 2 weeks later...

After installing the newest version 15.3 from the google drive I get missing head shadows for almost all races (example pic below). I made sure that my issue persists with a completely clean install with only engine fixes installed. When inspecting the nif files with nifskope, I couldn't find any differences between them. It would be great if someone has any idea, what could be causing this issue.

Cheers

This is happening for the following races: Dark Elf (f), Dremora (f), High Elf (m,f), Imperial (m,f), Khajiit (m,f), Nord (m,f), Orc (m,f), Reachman (m,f), Redguard (m,f), Skaal (m,f), Snow Elf (f)

ScreenShot0.thumb.png.b7fc3cffd85646167e535ef46c079336.png

Edited by lolic
typo

I know this has probably been fixed before, but I'm having an issue with the CBBE version of this mod. The nipples on the breasts are higher than they are supposed to be, not only that, but some weird texture glitch on the hip too. I have all requirements and options set as CBBE. Note: I have both CBBE and CBBE 3BA enabled.

Here's a screenshot of what I'm dealing with:

20230608165454_1.jpg

23 hours ago, AverageSkyrimModder said:

I know this has probably been fixed before, but I'm having an issue with the CBBE version of this mod. The nipples on the breasts are higher than they are supposed to be, not only that, but some weird texture glitch on the hip too. I have all requirements and options set as CBBE. Note: I have both CBBE and CBBE 3BA enabled.

You likely have a body mesh overwriting YA meshes. Check your load order, and put all furry mods at the bottom.

Has anyone tried playing this with Wheels of Lull (WoL)? When I reached level 20 to trigger the start of WoL, Lavados runs to me like any courier, but upon initiating conversation with me the game freezes but doesn't outright crash to desktop (even when allowed to sit there over night). I've contacted with Millisecond through their discord, but they have not been able to identify what might be causing this. The problem goes away when I remove YA. Lavados does have an animated helmet that moves when he talks with you, I'm not sure if that might have anything to do with it. By default YA does not seem to change anything about the bodies of the npcs in WOL. Since YA alters NPCs, armor addons, armor, headparts, races and texture sets, I was thinking that I could attempt to learn how to make a patch with SSEdit so long as it is something that could be remedied through that tool. While I'm attempting to figure that out, I just thought I might bring it up here in case someone might have either already identified the conflict, or might have some advice for how to debug such conflicts.

In case anyone wants them.
Papyrus log w/trace & debug:
https://gist.github.com/HikariMagic/410ce58006e45bb2905b5d7bfe69b86e

Load order:
https://gist.github.com/HikariMagic/c223869acbabe573dfa90a2b66e687df

I'm sorry to ask about my game character's purple feet (other NPCS are normal). I recently upgraded from YA15.0.1 to the latest and disabled SAM light and YA sam patch, resulting in my character's feet looking like this... This is my new game archive. I tried to open my old game archive and my cat man's feet were fine. What to do in this case?

20230617174322_1.jpg