Ya compatibility that way fine... but I'll stop worrying about stuff that *doesn't* work on AE. E.g. dunno of XPMSE is there yet, or whether I can edit the skeleton at all, which affects digi feet. I might roll back to doing digi feet through the skeleton instead of with NiOverride. Dunno what the SL/SOS status is but I'd just do the best I could with whatever's there and stop maintaining the rest.

On 1/16/2022 at 2:28 PM, Bad Dog said:

Ya compatibility that way fine... but I'll stop worrying about stuff that *doesn't* work on AE. E.g. dunno of XPMSE is there yet, or whether I can edit the skeleton at all, which affects digi feet. I might roll back to doing digi feet through the skeleton instead of with NiOverride. Dunno what the SL/SOS status is but I'd just do the best I could with whatever's there and stop maintaining the rest.

the XPMSE skeleton should work just fine, only a very small number of script mods are affected, generally only SKSE plugins need updating.

• 2 weeks later...

Just taking a look since I haven't been here in a while. On the main mod page the link for "Address Library for SKSE Plugins" takes you to the page for Havok Fix. Looks like you copied the same link twice by mistake.

What are some of the major differences between v9 and v13? I got my Skyrim VR setup and stable with v9 (including a LOT of patches I made myself for other mods with NPCs) and I'm wondering if it's worth it to upgrade and generate facegen on all my patches.

5 hours ago, PillowTalk420 said:

I'm hoping I can get some help with this, because I have just found this mod and I've been wanting something like this for *years*.

Everything was good at first, only issue was Belethor didn't have anything to sell and didn't buy anything from me. Played a few hours. Got a to point where I am going up a mountain just North East of White (somewhere around Shearpoint) run and get a CTD. I get them in other areas, but this is one I can remember for testing all my troubleshooting efforts.

I only have this mod (and all required mods) installed. Not even the unofficial patch. I have the YA esp loading at the end. Still get this CTD. Do the required mods need any special load order? Do I *need* SOS and Sexlab for the vanilla experience (I have not installed either)?

I'm not even sure if it's necessarily caused by *this* mod, but perhaps one of the required ones. Either XP32 or FNIS. I don't think it's a draugr problem as I have ran into several and had no crashes. The nearest marker before the crash is Shearpoint; a dragon nest where you can find Krosis.

I got around the crash I was having by installing V10. :)

10 minutes ago, Fatey said:

With the newest update to AE edition of the game it seems that everytime I select new game it instantly ctds. I was wondering if anyone else had this issue as well and what the fix could be.

As Bad Dog said there no XPMSE yet!

4 hours ago, Fatey said:

With the newest update to AE edition of the game it seems that everytime I select new game it instantly ctds. I was wondering if anyone else had this issue as well and what the fix could be.

I am also having this issue. I'm not sure what rb means by no XPMSE, as that mod is working fine with AE. Anyone else know what version to use/what the issue with YA and AE is? TMK it should only affect mods that require an outdated .dll, but all the major ones have all been updated except for .netScript

On 2/2/2022 at 2:27 PM, rb888 said:

I'm using V13 no issues.

I'm looking at all the various file versions right now because after going through all the trouble the other day, I'm hitting another CTD in one of the crypts for the Galdular Amulet quest and I'm seeing that the base file is (for v10) 10.0.3 while the SOS addon is 10.0.4 which makes me wonder if the SOS addon overwrites and fixes something. I was just using it sans-schlongs. I'm not opposed to the peen, but I'm not sure where the most up-to-date version of SOS is; the one I got doesn't work and just gives me an error when I load/start a game with it.

Currently using Skyrim AE, most current version, SSE with a triple check that all mods used are compatible and up to date as possible.

I know the last thing anyone wants to hear is another player whining but....well...my khajits junk keeps disappearing during animations (Bad Dog Female Sheath).

Any ideas how i might fix it? been at this since about tuesday now..and im getting tired of reinstalling...

Edited by jyoumon
more information
2 hours ago, jyoumon said:

Currently using Skyrim AE, most current version, SSE with a triple check that all mods used are compatible and up to date as possible.

I know the last thing anyone wants to hear is another player whining but....well...my khajits junk keeps disappearing during animations (Bad Dog Female Sheath).

Any ideas how i might fix it? been at this since about tuesday now..and im getting tired of reinstalling...

I believe there are some mods that need to be updated for 1.6 version to work. List here.

Edited by chardero
5 hours ago, DJShamrock said:

So the issue seems to be between Alternate Start and YA then. I DO have the alternate start patch but that doesnt resolve the issue. Ive gotten confirmation from multiple folks that v10 is the latest working one for Alternate and AE that works @Bad Dog

They need be on bottom of the listed.

7 hours ago, jyoumon said:

There no XMPSE for AE yet. this why!