1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

No, no--the opposite. So if you're not getting a warning about missing masters, it's probly something else. When exactly does it CTD?

Ok, just making sure. The CTD happens almost immediately while loading a new game from the start menu with Alternate Start. Without Alternate Start, it loads in then CTDs right at when Ulfric Stormcloak is mentioned. The models I can see look fine.

Edit: Question; does 01_Yiffy_Age_SE 13.0 require any other YA mods to work? Or can it be run by itself with the standard masters? The list below is literally all I'm running to troubleshoot. Works fine without YA.

image.png.f39c0a7d753bd7d1fe80d6f4b1c0e526.png

image.png.28e52000422585b699643eb86d7051fb.png

Edited by zainwulf
Added question, context

@zainwulf Only thing I can see is XPMSE now has to load before YA. Sorry about that. We put tails on the draugr, which requires a new skeleton, and for some reason XPMSE ships a draugr skeleton. So.

But I don't think that's the problem bc you're crashing so soon. The Alt Start dungeon doesn't have draugr, that I know. YA doesn't need anything but RaceCompatibility to run and you have that. I see you have SOSRaceMenu but no SOS. How'd that happen?

@TimSonstun You have a few things loading after YA and you should fix that, but I don't think they're causing black faces. You have some YA SAM patches loading before YA, which seems wrong. There's a bunch of apparent YA patches loading before YA, which shouldn't be possible, and they are named for the zip, which is confusing. I think your problem is there.

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Wait, you're getting the crash on VR?

Yup, mentioned in my first post and here. I don't think loading NPC models is the sort of thing that would vary significantly between VR and SE since they're mostly the same aside from the VR-specific stuff that's more about the first-person view but it wouldn't be the first time I've been mistaken on Skyrim modding lol. Starting up those NPC tests now.

9 hours ago, beastneverseen said:

Yup, mentioned in my first post and here. I don't think loading NPC models is the sort of thing that would vary significantly between VR and SE since they're mostly the same aside from the VR-specific stuff that's more about the first-person view but it wouldn't be the first time I've been mistaken on Skyrim modding lol. Starting up those NPC tests now.

Well, I'm back with more questions than answers. I wasn't able to get the crash at all; I tested a whole raft of dunmer NPCs, a few dremora, and some of the enemies and NPCs that show up in Bleak Falls Barrow specifically. Doing a CoC into BFB still crashed, and if you go back through my posts I believe I've pretty thoroughly isolated this as a YA-specific issue. I recall from earlier testing that I got crashes on coc into some other nordic tombs but not all and went through to test some- they're at the bottom of the attached file, pasting that section right here for ease of reference.

image.png.04ea1dae803c8649c067a82cd3de4834.png

YA crashes.xlsx

Edited by beastneverseen
8 hours ago, zainwulf said:

I just switched from Vortex to MO2 for this install, mostly in attempt to get XPMSE to actually work so I can access the SOSRaceMenu. Is YA something that really only works with Vortex as the installer?

It works just fine with Vortex or MO2, but make sure it's last in the load order (except for auto-generated patches and YA patches)

12 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

BTW, I'm still hunting the CTD people are experiencing. I got this brilliant idea that maybe it was the new scars I made for the panthers, went to look, and discovered that the furrifier doesn't actually distribute them out, so they aren't being used at all. Boo, but also they aren't the cause of it. Still hunting.

I'm using V13 will play but no crash after Start up. Trying remember how make the sex % to work in main screen when your having sex?

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

@zainwulf Only thing I can see is XPMSE now has to load before YA. Sorry about that. We put tails on the draugr, which requires a new skeleton, and for some reason XPMSE ships a draugr skeleton. So.

But I don't think that's the problem bc you're crashing so soon. The Alt Start dungeon doesn't have draugr, that I know. YA doesn't need anything but RaceCompatibility to run and you have that. I see you have SOSRaceMenu but no SOS. How'd that happen?

I just forgot to check the box to enable SOS. It doesn't change the crashes if it's there or not. I moved YA to after XPMSE and no luck. I'll keep it there for the draugr skeleton like you mentioned.

I've seen that people are having luck with YA v10 working, so I gave that a try. v10.3 seems to load and run fine during a quick 5 min run from Alternate Start. YA v12.1 crashes early same as v13. 

Real quick: I'm not sure if any info I'm providing is of any help to you, but thank you for taking time to actively provide support on this amazing mod. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help troubleshoot.

Funny, all of this started with trying to find a way to fix XPMSE...

image.png.2bed9bb8f59219bcac0ac06a85173a63.png

2 hours ago, zainwulf said:

I just forgot to check the box to enable SOS. It doesn't change the crashes if it's there or not. I moved YA to after XPMSE and no luck. I'll keep it there for the draugr skeleton like you mentioned.

I've seen that people are having luck with YA v10 working, so I gave that a try. v10.3 seems to load and run fine during a quick 5 min run from Alternate Start. YA v12.1 crashes early same as v13. 

Real quick: I'm not sure if any info I'm providing is of any help to you, but thank you for taking time to actively provide support on this amazing mod. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help troubleshoot.

Funny, all of this started with trying to find a way to fix XPMSE...

image.png.2bed9bb8f59219bcac0ac06a85173a63.png

You might have replace the XMPSE again if your breast are up stuck in the air and put the load order to bottom.

On 12/22/2021 at 11:36 AM, beastneverseen said:

From what I'm seeing from some googling, anniversary edition was never released for VR and I don't think there are plans for it to be. If you have a list of those NPCs, I could try spawning them myself to see which ones cause the crash?

e: I'm assuming it's just going down this list and clicking through to check race, will see what I can do https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Console_Commands_(Skyrim)/Characters

Sure, have at it. Here you go. I ran this from a batch file, 20 or so at a time. 

Also, you are loading YA after XMPSE, right?

Exported.csv

Okay @beastneverseen and anyone else who wants to test--I've been assuming the YA 10 problems were with the panther heads, but maybe it's not that at all, because I updated the draugr with tails and that can cause a CTD if the skeletons aren't right. In fact, checking it over, I'm not sure I ship the draugr skeleton which would bork things right there. So here's a kit that doesn't include the skeleton fixes: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vPe4DxufKEacaQMkMtj9fAnywZ6acPtG/view?usp=sharing -- If y'all could give that a look and tell me if it fixes things, that would be awesome. if so, I'll probably ship the draugr tails separately from the main mod just to reduce confusion.

8 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Okay @beastneverseen and anyone else who wants to test--I've been assuming the YA 10 problems were with the panther heads, but maybe it's not that at all, because I updated the draugr with tails and that can cause a CTD if the skeletons aren't right. In fact, checking it over, I'm not sure I ship the draugr skeleton which would bork things right there. So here's a kit that doesn't include the skeleton fixes: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vPe4DxufKEacaQMkMtj9fAnywZ6acPtG/view?usp=sharing -- If y'all could give that a look and tell me if it fixes things, that would be awesome. if so, I'll probably ship the draugr tails separately from the main mod just to reduce confusion.

20211223221006_1.jpg.4e346cf33f0650e060b5434f55616e0c.jpg

Hello from sunny Bleak Falls Barrows, coming to you live in VR!

Looks like that's finally fixed it- I did a few quick cocs into some of the other areas I listed and they all loaded fine as well. I said it before, but especially with how much of an ordeal this whole thing was thanks a bunch for your help through all of this- I only briefly played Skyrim years ago and I'm excited to finally sink my teeth into it.

Hi all!

Have problem with mod on SE version - Lykaois and Fennec foxes have cat schlongs.I think this is because in SOS MCM exists two diiferent shlong pages with differen textures but with same name "Bad Dog Sheath". If i change probability for one shlong type this also apply for another.So i have situation where cat shlongs for all or no schlongs at all.

I would thankful if someone helps me with this.

P.S. Naked Sven only for visualization, usually they in armor or clothes.

ScreenShot8.png

ScreenShot11.png

Edited by OlegY

"They're :
1.Think they haven't impact - Ungulate races* , Bird Races* , Cellan Race*, Lykaios Schlongs**, Big Sexy Companions

2.Some problem YA + it addons

* and all additional addons for mod

** additional addon from your separate Lycaios mod  "

After i wrote this and wanted to submit reply, just in case, to not make a mistake, decided to rewatch my mod list, suddenly after this got an inspiration and looked on Bad Dog Hoodies SE and decided to remove it.Аfter this everything worked as it should bе.

So, really thank you for your reply, without it no matter how much i looked on mod list nothing came to mind.Thank you again!))

Edited by OlegY
49 minutes ago, BumBoy7700 said:

Everything SEEMS to be loading fine (so far) in my adventure to get a Yiffy playthrough of Skyrim. The only problem I'm having right now is my character has underwear that can't be removed.

First, go to your mod manager (I recommend MO2), and do this:

- Check if you have installed both Yiffy Age and Yiffy Age Schlongs plugins;

- Put them at the very end of your load order (in MO2 it should be done in both panes)

Then, go to the game and open Schlongs of Skyrim menu, go to Player/NPC tab and check which schlong is activated for the player. If "No schlong" is selected, then you'll use the default underwear instead. 

Also, if you're using mods that change/add armors that exposes the schlongs of the characters, don't forget to tick "Revealing armor" option in case of invisible schlongs.

19 minutes ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

First, go to your mod manager (I recommend MO2), and do this:

- Check if you have installed both Yiffy Age and Yiffy Age Schlongs plugins;

- Put them at the very end of your load order (in MO2 it should be done in both panes)

Then, go to the game and open Schlongs of Skyrim menu, go to Player/NPC tab and check which schlong is activated for the player. If "No schlong" is selected, then you'll use the default underwear instead. 

Also, if you're using mods that change/add armors that exposes the schlongs of the characters, don't forget to tick "Revealing armor" option in case of invisible schlongs.

To my knowledge I have not downloaded any custom armor... I like having nude characters ?

Here is a screenshot of my character (for testing) and my mod list. 

ScreenShot0.png

Mods 1.png

Mods 2.png