9 hours ago, BumBoy7700 said:

To my knowledge I have not downloaded any custom armor... I like having nude characters ?

Here is a screenshot of my character (for testing) and my mod list. 

ScreenShot0.png

Mods 1.png

Mods 2.png

your missing alot sexlab files to run it? I have full list for BHUNP if you want it?

2021-12-27 23_36_59-Skyrim Special Edition – Mod Organizer v2.4.2 (robertmc8).png

I don't know where this issue comes from, but for some reason the dicks refuse to animate properly. I have both Sexlab and OSex installed, and during animations the dicks just point "up" (towards the player's head/torso) and don't bend the way the animations suggest they should. I'm not sure it's caused by YA since SOS' human dicks also have the same problem, so asking about it here might not be the best thing, but if it indeed is not YA related, I can at least hopefully be pointed in the right direction.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2021 at 11:45 PM, BumBoy7700 said:

Please and thank you. Anything to make modding (a little) easier.

I'm getting very close updated list for BHUNP ;) Will post them following day here. So that way You know what you'll need make Bad dog list mods to work with right way! I was sick last Week and Marfans act up on Monday. Now I'm much better now.

20 hours ago, Upforanything said:

I'm having trouble getting SOS to run on the Anniversary update. Is anyone getting it to work, if at all with the Anniversary update? I just get an error message that tell the version is outdated, and it won't load in game.

You'll need ask in the SOS AE thread. You always can downgrade the game too.

2 hours ago, rb888 said:

You'll need ask in the SOS AE thread. You always can downgrade the game too.

I figured I had to. The SOS AE is apparently broken right now as well. Do you or do you know anyone who has a link to the Version 9.0 of this mod? I got CBBE to work with it really easily last time I used it, but Version 10.0 doesn't seem to work right.

2 hours ago, Upforanything said:

Version 13 isn't working with CBBE. I keep getting this breast texture issue (see image). Only things I have installed are the requirements for YA SE 13 and CBBE SE. Any ideas?

Reveal hidden contents

20220113022156_1.jpg.f7dc399b3018438de1bc6620fa84d9f0.jpg1239640154_LoadOrder.PNG.854eb87d2400f39332cb0e4d585ac708.PNG

Reveal hidden contents

This mod isn't meant to be used with CBBE ... Only with UNP.

My question is: I use a rollback version of Skyrim. Does this still work without the AE update? Way too many people are switching nowadays, meanwhile I got so fed up with that update that I just want to stay on the old version with all the old mods that will never get updated ?

I'm not supporting CBBE anymore because no one cares. That's why the OP says CBBE isn't supported anymore.

There's a problem with most of the CBBE bodies that they use different wrist and ankle seams so you have to make CBBE variants of hands and feet. But I couldn't get anyone to send me an example of one of those bodies so I dropped it entirely.

This works on SE. I'll support AE one of these days but mod support doesn't seem to have gelled yet.

36 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I'm not supporting CBBE anymore because no one cares. That's why the OP says CBBE isn't supported anymore.

There's a problem with most of the CBBE bodies that they use different wrist and ankle seams so you have to make CBBE variants of hands and feet. But I couldn't get anyone to send me an example of one of those bodies so I dropped it entirely.

This works on SE. I'll support AE one of these days but mod support doesn't seem to have gelled yet.

Do you think it's possible I could get the files/link to version 9.0? I had CBBE running on it just fine with no issues 2 months ago, but lost my mod files recently.

8 hours ago, Upforanything said:

Do you think it's possible I could get the files/link to version 9.0? I had CBBE running on it just fine with no issues 2 months ago, but lost my mod files recently.

It should be in the google server from him if you check? also check for older files might have direct link on old server too. Like Bad Dog said UNP built for it.

3 hours ago, rb888 said:

It should be in the google server from him if you check? also check for older files might have direct link on old server too. Like Bad Dog said UNP built for it.

I don't know where to find that link. The old versions got removed from the modpage at some point, and I couldn't find a link in the forum.

On 1/13/2022 at 7:18 AM, Bad Dog said:

Does this mean that it doesn't work on AE? Not supporting and not working can mean two different things. I'm currently going through 'the slough,' you know the one, and I didn't even realize that Skyrim had updated to AE until after I'd already invested some hours into getting everything prepared for the final installation. I'm just going to go ahead and try it out on AE and see if it works or not, but I'm betting it won't.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Whatddyall think? I haven't downloaded AE and wasn't planning to. But CF+MNC is sorta borked anyway and who knows how long it will be before everything comes back, if ever. I'm thinking I might abandon SE and move everything to LE + AE.

fun fact: all AE content works on SE/VR too. So I see no downside to this unless you start needing an SKSE DLL for some reason.
Of course it means I'll have to rebuild my AE CCC merge again, but what can you do