On 12/30/2019 at 4:21 PM, Bad Dog said:

K I'll look at SMP some more.

Crashes are at the wolf den past Snow-Shod Farm. Leave Riften's south gate, head towards Snow-Shod Farm passing between the fence and the edge of the cliffs, come out at the wolf den. Run up the path to the dragon mound. If you make it, you're good. Try it 3-4 times.

So far everything looks great I will do the slider testing later today :). Everything up to date expect the feet digi to 7.0 I'm sticking with older version for now but still have the Yiff 7.3 updated installed.

2020-01-06 02_03_56-Window.png

2020-01-06 02_04_20-Window.png

ScreenShot13.png

Bad Dog

Everything looks sweet! I think I know where your problem lies with your eye issues in the setup sliders :)

Is her default eyes look black with black? lol Second photo below it? I really don't want start playing make sure all bugs are out Yiff for SE ;).

I did updated my AMD drivers too. So far no issues like I had before. I guess I had software installed problem that why Skyrim se wouldn't load up.

ScreenShot13.png

ScreenShot15.png

ScreenShot14.png

Hey guys sorry if this has been posted but I have been getting this weird bug? where the lower feet part of character models disappears.

I have YADigi above any type of body mods or XPMS, I am going to try rb888's Load Order later today and see if this fixes the issue.

any type of help would be great (I do have Immersive Armors, Book of UUNP, and, UNP Vanilla Outfits... I've only seem to have noticed this issue on the guardsman armor set.

ApplicationFrameHost_2020-01-07_15-28-19.png.1babbd86430691f132e7a9aef6da0ccd.png

8 hours ago, Warvelton said:

Hey guys sorry if this has been posted but I have been getting this weird bug? where the lower feet part of character models disappears.

I have YADigi above any type of body mods or XPMS, I am going to try rb888's Load Order later today and see if this fixes the issue.

any type of help would be great (I do have Immersive Armors, Book of UUNP, and, UNP Vanilla Outfits... I've only seem to have noticed this issue on the guardsman armor set.

ApplicationFrameHost_2020-01-07_15-28-19.png.1babbd86430691f132e7a9aef6da0ccd.png

Looks like your missing texture leg? I can post older digi feet from his file for you here be no issue.

8 hours ago, Warvelton said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BFESfG_zrfKtNhDAqbxDk393E1579TYL/view?usp=sharing

used the 6.3 digi feet version with 7.3.0 Yiff. You might have start fresh with clean folder go from there. I know its pain trust me. Took me many months get this setup to work lol.

Here is New Legion Furry Helmet and tweak mod New version. Maybe it called version 1.01. I fix 1 important issue; helmet still not perfectly fit for furries their furred cheek no longer popping out of helmet. I put medium armor into light armor category also chainmail and Gauntlet are now upgrade with steel smiting perk.

Below if SE version. Please Bad Dog upload this mod patch in Y.A SE download patch category.

Lew Legion : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30468

Base-30468-1-0-1574192977.7z

News, we have our new discord channel Here is invitation.

Link : anyways here is the invite link : https://discord.gg/6Cvumjf

18 hours ago, rb888 said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BFESfG_zrfKtNhDAqbxDk393E1579TYL/view?usp=sharing

used the 6.3 digi feet version with 7.3.0 Yiff. You might have start fresh with clean folder go from there. I know its pain trust me. Took me many months get this setup to work lol.

It looks like this resolved the issue, I think i am going to go back to 6.4 all together. Maybe Bad Dog will get around to updating SE in the future he has no obligation and i am not holding it against him at all i appreciate all the hard work he puts in to these mods.

Thanks again for your Help rb888 hopefully this works!

Quite sure the latest SE YA does not have this problem because that's what I'm playing with. If you get things loaded in right order it will go away. (Actually, I'm using skimpy armor mods, so fine, I'll test. But I don't think it's the mod.) 

It's not the feet mesh. The armor has to tell the engine it's showing shins in two places in the ESP. If it's not all coordinated you get that bug.

@Kardienlupus, got it.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Quite sure the latest SE YA does not have this problem because that's what I'm playing with. If you get things loaded in right order it will go away. (Actually, I'm using skimpy armor mods, so fine, I'll test. But I don't think it's the mod.) 

It's not the feet mesh. The armor has to tell the engine it's showing shins in two places in the ESP. If it's not all coordinated you get that bug.

@Kardienlupus, got it.

Understood! I will clean install from the start.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Warvelton said:

Understood! I will clean install from the start.

Thank you!

Just remember keep testing when you get all sexlabs and creatures loaded first. if it passes then make backup copy of the game. So you don't have waste time see what went wrong with it. I go with Yiff. 7.3 and digi feet 6.4 no issues.

Do anyone make Yiffyage of Skyrim playthrough? Currently there are no playthrough in web. It cause problem to show what Yiffy Age are into other furries. Like advertisement and talking sample. We need to show what is Yiffy Age how it feels. It's tactic people usually afraid what they don't know because why they reluctant to play the new even it is give very good experience.

Speaking of which if people in forum give me a enough like button I will start recording My playthrough from starts and put link of Y.A Thread and Discord invitation.