3 minutes ago, Learningmoment said:

thanks for helping, im looking for the "tails" behavioral file. i opened the fnis install location and searched "tails"

is it file 1 or 4? or am i looking in the wrong location.  because this doesnt appear to be an issue for most people, unless a troubleshooting step is given, ill wipe and restart fnis if that fixes it.

meshes/auxbones/tails if it exists delete it

32 minutes ago, Learningmoment said:

does anyone have troubleshooting steps for a fix for the straight tail?
-i run fnis with first two boxes ticked
-reinstalled xp32msse
- deleted "tail" folder in aux bones in fnis folder
thanks

Do you have any UNP or CBBE bodies installed?

I use UNP bodies and have not seen this issue before.

2 hours ago, Repedo said:

Hey 

I love this mod!

i have been using version 6.3.I want to update to 7.3, do i need to start need game or can i just replace older with this new one?

You can delete Old Version and Replace New one. Without New Game; Old save will work fine. Just keep them in bottom line of mod list. that will works.

22 hours ago, Learningmoment said:

- deleted "tail" folder in aux bones in fnis folder

Wut

I don't know of any reason you would want to do that.

9 hours ago, Repedo said:

i have been using version 6.3.I want to update to 7.3, do i need to start need game or can i just replace older with this new one?

You can probably keep going. When the major version number changes, I'm not making any guarantees.

I didn't say remove the fnis folder, I just said remove tails folder found in meshes and auxbones.

it's a fix found online when you google, tail frozen issues.

didnt say i was an expert on your issue, just trying to help out

anyways, I keep getting a consistent crash in the forgotten vale, just right near where the two dragon's break through the ice, but before the ice, and also if you coc falmerplayground it will teleport you there fyi for checking

Can anyone help to me about teaching English vocal pronunciation? in per-recording I can adjust and fix my voice and list script several times. To, make good voice.

But game recording is difference. I started Yiffy Age Of Skyrim to advertised this mod to other furries and contribute to this community. I need better English voice to do that. Game playing isn't scripted can't do several per-recording.  That's why my voice are bad. And, I learn English by reading Furry and science books and hearing movies and drama. I have almost zero experience to Talk to another.

I want my game play become good representation of Y.A 7 . Can anyone help to adjust my English voice?

Thanks for reading this message. kardien Lupus.

15 hours ago, Valehyena said:

I keep getting a consistent crash in the forgotten vale, just right near where the two dragon's break through the ice, but before the ice, and also if you coc falmerplayground it will teleport you there

Ugh. There wouldn't be any NPCs spawning there. I'll go look... might need to try with and without YA.

I have a skimpy armor mod up here on LL--check it out. It has links to the others I use.

I think I need to post this here? I have a repeatable crash.

When making a new character as a Breton, I went to slide the Hair style on the top and somewhere on the left side of the slider it crashes the game. I re-opened the game to slide that exact slider as the first thing and sure enough, it crashed again.

I have no outstanding mods that modify character creation or available style options. A quick look at this crash would be appreciated.