6 hours ago, KestrelSky said:

Little update: I started with a completely fresh install of Skyrim SE. I use mod organizer 2 am using  Yiffy Age, sexlab and devious device mods, and my usual handful of texture, weather, and economy mods. So far the only thing I've noticed is a handful of nords with the black face bug, most notably Ulfric. No crashes! Today I'm going to add in Bruma and LotD and see what I can break.

see if this fix nord break.rar

On 12/23/2019 at 3:08 PM, Menarra said:

Can't get to the main menu, this is the only error left from MO2 now, I've fixed every other issue but no matter how much I try, I can't resolve this last one.

https://gyazo.com/1ac1273440eeac5f9ecef0dcf45cd779

Hoping it's an easy fix and I've just not found the right info in my searching.

Yes RCAE doesn't have a SSE version and you don't have to have it.

Bug Report. 12/26/2019

1. I found CTD or Infinite freezing point. In First encounter of Whiterun where companion fight against giant. When player did noting then talking event triggered. Event going well but problem starts after event done. While companions going back Whiterun CTD or Infinite freezing happen.

1-1. This isn't happen when you damage the giant in any way. No bug at that case.

2. Khajiit merchant RI'saad cause infinite freezing some situation. In whiterun gate when you ask Rl'saad about his homeland Freezing happen. But selling to him works Fine.

Due to female face-gen problem Mod character(Npc) who only have LE patch can cause Infinite Freezing. It seems associate with scar.

I'll bring more bug report as game progress.

P.S It feel like I rather see black face instead of purple face from result of partial LE-SE porting-although some character are ported-. But reinstall Mod don't works. Once you got purple face you stuck. Only way solve this seems clean whole skyrim reinstall. But, I don't want to do that hard work. is there a way rollback to black face?

Short answer is no, and it's not a thing.

Walk your guy over to a deck and check the feet. They'll be on the floor. The "floor" of stone floors is a bit above the visible floor to account for variations in the surface. They didn't think you'd be staring at your feet like that.

Yeah it's not nearly that high everywhere else.. only about 25% of it. The above is certainly an extreme example. I was walkin around Whiterun lookin and the feet on people are only a tiny bit up doin their thing so it's not as bad as above. :D In fact staring at everyone's feet I noticed they kinda bend to form against some surface angles and whatnot as they step around. Totally never noticed that before. (but yeah that's the first time I was going around staring at feet for a longer period of time) lol

Bug Report. 12/28/2019

New 7.2 patch is work like charm but it now don't match and cause CTD or Infinite Freezing Old patch like 3DNPC LE version Y.A Patch even It converted to SE, but lukly here is good news, without converting LE 7.2 Vilja Mod work with Y.A SE with No Error.

I will make more report after progress game and modding my current Project.

Edit. 12/28/2019 5:17 P.M S.Korea Time.

There are few Black Head bug but that's are minor.

Most of the patches should actually transfer to SE without problem. They have new facegen files but those seem to work without conversion.

HOWEVER SE seems to be much more persnickety about meshes and tris, and I fiddled with those for V7, so all patches do have to be be facegenned with V7.

For that reason I'm interested in any NPCs with black faces. That means they weren't converted and possibly could cause problems.

31 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Most of the patches should actually transfer to SE without problem. They have new facegen files but those seem to work without conversion.

HOWEVER SE seems to be much more persnickety about meshes and tris, and I fiddled with those for V7, so all patches do have to be be facegenned with V7.

For that reason I'm interested in any NPCs with black faces. That means they weren't converted and possibly could cause problems.

ScreenShot3.png.062beb2b0d2e2fa2e37a62af8d145b8b.png

I got it. Thanks for concern Bad Dog. :)

One of Gray Mane family become black.

24 minutes ago, Topdog15445 said:

so anyone have issues entering caves since the update to skyrim?

not recently

27 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

Spoiler

ScreenShot3.png.062beb2b0d2e2fa2e37a62af8d145b8b.png

I got it. Thanks for concern Bad Dog. :)

One of Gray Mane family become black.

Are you only running the most recents or did you alter the files in anyway? Why is that guy blue? Fix it.

2 minutes ago, Oninace said:

not recently

Are you only running the most recents or did you alter the files in anyway? Why is that guy blue? Fix it.

I try to convert LE Interesting NPC but, result is part of them are convert and part of them are Purple. I try to reinstall mod to roll back good old black face but system refuse to return to LE and Only way solve it is clean full skyrim reinstall Which I don't want to do that.

19 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

I try to convert LE Interesting NPC but, result is part of them are convert and part of them are Purple. I try to reinstall mod to roll back good old black face but system refuse to return to LE and Only way solve it is clean full skyrim reinstall Which I don't want to do that.

go inside save - disable the mod - load and save - enable the mod - load and check again?