For just meshes & textures you can usually just load and go. But facegen is a royal pain in the ass and loves putting things in the wrong places. I'll do a conversion this week, I guess. I just passed Olfina on the street and she looked fine. So I think either you don't have the latest or there's oddities in your load order.

I just found out the DLC's aren't converted properly in 7.2 and got all excited. Did a conversion of them, converted to SE, and.... still crashes. I'll post the fix anyway.

Unrelated question: Does anyone think physics are ready to play with yet? I tried HDT-SMP, which has schlongs, and that works but when I did a quick & dirty conversion of the sheaths it did not seem to take and I'm not sure it has collisions. Tried CBPC and that works for bodies but there's no schlong setup that I know of, or pussies for the UNP body. Enabling the tails in either one means figuring out the whole mechanism and I don't know that it's well documented. But I would like to to get all that working for both tails and schlongs one day.

50 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

For just meshes & textures you can usually just load and go. But facegen is a royal pain in the ass and loves putting things in the wrong places. I'll do a conversion this week, I guess. I just passed Olfina on the street and she looked fine. So I think either you don't have the latest or there's oddities in your load order.

I just found out the DLC's aren't converted properly in 7.2 and got all excited. Did a conversion of them, converted to SE, and.... still crashes. I'll post the fix anyway.

Unrelated question: Does anyone think physics are ready to play with yet? I tried HDT-SMP, which has schlongs, and that works but when I did a quick & dirty conversion of the sheaths it did not seem to take and I'm not sure it has collisions. Tried CBPC and that works for bodies but there's no schlong setup that I know of, or pussies for the UNP body. Enabling the tails in either one means figuring out the whole mechanism and I don't know that it's well documented. But I would like to to get all that working for both tails and schlongs one day.

So I was playing around with HDT tails last night and I was able to replace the meshes in yiffage with a mesh from an equip-able tail, and the physics with the yiffy age tail worked, so figuring that out shouldnt be hard. Problem is that mesh i used is GIANT so huge fluffy tails on wolves looks off, but i was just testing it, and honestly it just seems like it needs a mesh re-worked on it? 

On the subject of dicks, Unsure if it has collision, but i replaced the flaccid anthro dick with the erect mesh, and the physics worked, had a jiggly balls, unsure if it reacts to Pussies, but im already using a converted SOS HDT body mesh for males, and their butts react to getting banged, get jiggles and what not, also i got females breasts to work pretty easily too, So on the concept of the dicks it looks like it'll be pretty easy, maybe some meshes just need reworked to work with SMP? 

I played SSE for hours last night and not one crash anywhere where I have had them. So making great progress, No black faces ive found yet.  

Edit: Also cock and ball physics work fine when you start a sexlab animation (for every cock style), everything starts working, but when the cocks go back to their un-erect form the physics stop. hmmm 

@Bad Dog Where are you getting crashes? I can check and see if I also get them there. 

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Does anyone think physics are ready to play with yet? I tried HDT-SMP, which has schlongs, and that works but when I did a quick & dirty conversion of the sheaths it did not seem to take and I'm not sure it has collisions. Tried CBPC and that works for bodies but there's no schlong setup that I know of, or pussies for the UNP body. Enabling the tails in either one means figuring out the whole mechanism and I don't know that it's well documented. But I would like to to get all that working for both tails and schlongs one day.

SMP for SE should be more than usable but the .xml files are completely different from PE and need to be created from scratch with text editor, no cheats like JFF there.

You can take a look at the SMP tests I did in LE, should be able to port them with some tweaks. Note the different nodes and virtual meshes in the tails than with PE, you probably need to change some parameters in the config too (<frameInB> -> <frameInA> at least I think?). For schlongs you can take a look at SMP schlongs in how they differ from LE PE ones, might be new nodes or virtual meshes there, I dunno.

CBPC is only for bodies and obviously tails and schlongs don't count as being part of body because that would just be too convenient and also because they are "armors".

K I'll look at SMP some more.

Crashes are at the wolf den past Snow-Shod Farm. Leave Riften's south gate, head towards Snow-Shod Farm passing between the fence and the edge of the cliffs, come out at the wolf den. Run up the path to the dragon mound. If you make it, you're good. Try it 3-4 times.

No crash here... if you mean this mound. Went beyond the farm and then the wolf den (killed them n whatnot) and there was a bandit there, killed him. No issue. Will report if it crashes for me someplace of course. I should be pretty stable tho. This build is completely manually modded and it's just running straight from the loader without any managers or anything in the way. 

Desktop Screenshot 2019.12.31 - 17.29.57.55.png

On 12/31/2019 at 6:23 PM, Bad Dog said:

Oh, and V7.3 is up with correct facegen for DLCs. I also put up lots of patches for other mods and addons including the Reachmen and Valehyena's stuff.

I can confirm your Digi Feet issue cause the cart issue. on 02_Yiffy_Age_Digi_SE.7.0 is what causing for me my feet fell below the cart. Second photo with out feet on cart. But first one with using older file of yours no issue with 7.3 new updated so its Digi feet issue?

ScreenShot11.png

ScreenShot12.png

2 hours ago, rb888 said:

Bad news the Feet are below the cart again :( Going look into it.

Are you installing and loading digi after all the other ones? I load digi last out of the three files. And I would suggest you get Alternate start live another life so you won't have to constantly sit through the vanilla opening. Also this may fix itself after movement and may only be an issue with the opening because the effects of digi are applied after the game starts not before. Sit through the cart and don't look at your feet and after you can move check it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/272

5 hours ago, Ginzored said:

The Diverse Skyrim patch has "Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch" as a master. Not sure if its actually a problem yet as i haven't booted up the game.

Hard requirement from the Diverse mod.

The thing with the cart is real. When I take a carriage I see my character get in, sit on the seat, and then drop a bit. There's an intentional check in the script to make that happen, parallel to sitting in chairs. I don't know why it's not needed for the cart, and I haven't checked it on LE yet.

7 hours ago, Ginzored said:

The Diverse Skyrim patch has "Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch" as a master. Not sure if its actually a problem yet as i haven't booted up the game.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Hard requirement from the Diverse mod.

The thing with the cart is real. When I take a carriage I see my character get in, sit on the seat, and then drop a bit. There's an intentional check in the script to make that happen, parallel to sitting in chairs. I don't know why it's not needed for the cart, and I haven't checked it on LE yet.

For that reason, I still stuck in SE 6.0 Diverse Skyrim patch.

21 hours ago, Oninace said:

Are you installing and loading digi after all the other ones? I load digi last out of the three files. And I would suggest you get Alternate start live another life so you won't have to constantly sit through the vanilla opening. Also this may fix itself after movement and may only be an issue with the opening because the effects of digi are applied after the game starts not before. Sit through the cart and don't look at your feet and after you can move check it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/272

2020-01-02-17-20-34-Window.png

2020-01-02-17-20-48-Window.png

forums having issues again looks like. Herre my current load out I really want play but I want make sure everything perfect before do so?

Keep up the hard work!

I get a game freeze (infinite load!) in Skyrim VR in Fort Dawnguard, but only when Palaces and Castles Enhanced SSE is activated. When PCE is off, I still have the same problem elsewhere.

Just wanted to say also I had everything working in VR with an earlier version of YA, it was pretty sweet!