Request: Release patch update instead of full update and put only modified files. does not have to be fomod version just zip it and release it. Helps folks with limited data and slow connection or, partitioned release so big files like bunch of textures not need to be downloaded when not needed.

6 hours ago, thomastm said:

So the only race that have SMP is ynord race right? Meaning if i pick high elf or other race they just have the HDT PE?

That's the only race that's done for you, any other race has to be added on manually.

Edit: For vanilla races you can add them, but it's not a good idea seeing as how your performance will tank if you add it to vanilla races.

I updated to 1.17 and have a new issue. Breasts collapse when I equip armor or enter racemenu but work on load. The physics still act after issue but breasts are flat.

I have attached log hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics to assist, this has hit a number or warnings.

Anyone else had this issue with newest update? Seems to be an issue with BaseShape.xml.

hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.log

1 hour ago, RMCW said:

I updated to 1.17 and have a new issue. Breasts collapse when I equip armor or enter racemenu but work on load. The physics still act after issue but breasts are flat.

I have attached log hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics to assist, this has hit a number or warnings.

Anyone else had this issue with newest update? Seems to be an issue with BaseShape.xml.

hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.log 4.39 kB · 1 download

Please get the lastest version of XPMSE

4.6V

4 hours ago, RMCW said:

Thanks for your response, I had installed the updated version but I misread the description and installed "Fake physics" which caused the issue.

If anyone runs into the same issue make sure you leave default option selected on first page of install options.

I've just install it now with fresh install of skyrim, hopefully I don't make that mistake but if I do I'll know now. Thank you for letting us know Factoryclose and RMCW.

Really nice! :D Thank you for your hard work, this really is the next big thing

I should mention to anyone else, since it took me entirely too long to find out-- if you have Realistic Force /  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp active this mod will not work. The breasts will move independently. Hope that saves someone else a slight headache XD

@factoryclose I've noticed that this has been mentioned several times in the thread, but I too have problems with the PE version of the UUNP 3BBB body where the breasts are permanently "pushed-up" when naked. The SMP version of the body works as intended, just the PE version has this issue.

@dooders seems to notice that the issue stems from the hdt3bbb.xml file

Is there a potential fix for this issue soon?

Thanks!

How can I enable vegina collision with mod added SOS (basically the different USB based ones)? If it can be done in nifskope I can probably do it, but I need direction on what I need to do.

It shows in nifskope the SOSes added by this mod have branch entries for HDT PE and SMP, but how do I add it to other SOSes?

On 10/27/2019 at 10:52 PM, ShantyMan said:

@factoryclose Hi, I am loving this mod so far! I wasn't able to find it in this thread, but what ENB do you use for the preview gifs?

I want to know too, but so far I've just been using rudy enb. Use only an esp file from Natural Lighting and Atmospherics for ENB with the Rudy ENB 4.2 (349) for NLA

Close enough until someone points out a better combination and enb, but I still love rudy enb the most

although I haven't figured out how to get rid of flickering mountains and shady distances in immersive first person.

---

Anyway I got this UUNP 3BBB to work right off the bat by just doing a complete fresh install of skyrim, Vortex tends to leave files even if removing them in the mod manager. At least for me anyway or maybe others have that problem too?

so I had to remove everything to make it fresh and clean to vanilla again, didn't want to mess up and have a headache with so many tries and fails with vortex.

I like vortex but it definitely needs work.

Hi,

i must admit this look good.  I always found UNP girl not round enough for my taste, but this look very good ?

I have a question first before I try it, do you use bone scaling or is it a custom morphing?  The reason I ask, is a love to use Inflation Framework, especially with milk mod and other pregnancy (and other inflation) mod.  it makes controlling the inflation easy.  I also wonder if there is any collision set in it?

Thanks.

29 minutes ago, mingtoww said:

Make an SE version please.

You can just nif optimize the files you know, just like any other UUNP armor or conversion out there. I think I used SSE asset optimizer but one of the two should work. I've been using this on SE now with no issue.

17 hours ago, Snook001 said:

Hi,

i must admit this look good.  I always found UNP girl not round enough for my taste, but this look very good ?

I have a question first before I try it, do you use bone scaling or is it a custom morphing?  The reason I ask, is a love to use Inflation Framework, especially with milk mod and other pregnancy (and other inflation) mod.  it makes controlling the inflation easy.  I also wonder if there is any collision set in it?

Thanks.

Both will work, NIO and Body morph. Refer to the description if you are unsure.

16 hours ago, PenelloSunrunner said:

stupid question but uhh anyone know what those animation mods are in the preview? thanks in advance.

I remember it was Goma Pero Pose mod.

15 hours ago, mingtoww said:

Make an SE version please.

Hold tight.

21 hours ago, Zathuul said:

I want to know too, but so far I've just been using rudy enb. Use only an esp file from Natural Lighting and Atmospherics for ENB with the Rudy ENB 4.2 (349) for NLA

Close enough until someone points out a better combination and enb, but I still love rudy enb the most

although I haven't figured out how to get rid of flickering mountains and shady distances in immersive first person.

---

Anyway I got this UUNP 3BBB to work right off the bat by just doing a complete fresh install of skyrim, Vortex tends to leave files even if removing them in the mod manager. At least for me anyway or maybe others have that problem too?

so I had to remove everything to make it fresh and clean to vanilla again, didn't want to mess up and have a headache with so many tries and fails with vortex.

I like vortex but it definitely needs work.

Snap Dragon ENB or RYA ENB.