10 hours ago, erma33 said:

Even though the body obviously seems cool, a bunch of people (including me) have some common issues with it, most notably, the rigid breasts one. Equipping PE Havok object works (kinda), but the problem is that there is obviously a compatibility issue between the physics weights and XPMSE, as SMP does not only refuses to move breasts (everything else moves fine), but also "squishes" breasts a little, giving them an uncalled "push-up" effect. In a brief moment before the physics activate in-game, I can see that the body mesh is fine, and as soon as physics load, the breast are pushed up and become smaller. The fact that this doesn't occur for everyone means that it can probably be an overlook on the part of those who encounter this issue, but then again, an expert opinion on what we are doing wrong would definitely help.

Tbh, an explicit tutorial on how to set this body up would be much appreciated.

P.S. I've opened the body in Outfit Studio as @Elizinator suggested, but I don't see the problem with breast weights, as all 6 breast bones in 3BBB body seem be weight painted. Deleting 4 bones so that only 2 remain doesn't help either.

all 6? that makes me think you didnt do what i said. this body comes with 6 NEW breast bones, and they are irrelevant if you are not using SMP. delete them or keep them, it doesnt matter. if you ARE using SMP, i cant help. i dont, so i dont have any idea what the issue might be, or how to fix it.

the issue is NPC R Breast and NPC L Breast bones for PE/CBPC. they lack weights, ergo arent animated. those physics methods dont reference the 6 new breast bones, unless you tell CBPC to do so (dont, their weights are different, so give smushed results).

16 hours ago, erma33 said:

Even though the body obviously seems cool, a bunch of people (including me) have some common issues with it, most notably, the rigid breasts one. Equipping PE Havok object works (kinda), but the problem is that there is obviously a compatibility issue between the physics weights and XPMSE, as SMP does not only refuses to move breasts (everything else moves fine), but also "squishes" breasts a little, giving them an uncalled "push-up" effect. In a brief moment before the physics activate in-game, I can see that the body mesh is fine, and as soon as physics load, the breast are pushed up and become smaller. The fact that this doesn't occur for everyone means that it can probably be an overlook on the part of those who encounter this issue, but then again, an expert opinion on what we are doing wrong would definitely help.

Tbh, an explicit tutorial on how to set this body up would be much appreciated.

P.S. I've opened the body in Outfit Studio as @Elizinator suggested, but I don't see the problem with breast weights, as all 6 breast bones in 3BBB body seem be weight painted. Deleting 4 bones so that only 2 remain doesn't help either.

I have this same problem, im not a noob i can read things and still can't figure it out why this doesn't work.

everything else works but I can't get the breasts working at all :/

51 minutes ago, elxdark said:

I have this same problem, im not a noob i can read things and still can't figure it out why this doesn't work.

everything else works but I can't get the breasts working at all :/

You need to provide more detail information such as is the whole body does not have physic? Or just breast? Being stretched, sagged, depressed?

7 hours ago, Elizinator said:

all 6? that makes me think you didnt do what i said. this body comes with 6 NEW breast bones, and they are irrelevant if you are not using SMP. delete them or keep them, it doesnt matter. if you ARE using SMP, i cant help. i dont, so i dont have any idea what the issue might be, or how to fix it.

the issue is NPC R Breast and NPC L Breast bones for PE/CBPC. they lack weights, ergo arent animated. those physics methods dont reference the 6 new breast bones, unless you tell CBPC to do so (dont, their weights are different, so give smushed results).

All necessary physic xml is included in this mod, both PE and SMP. There is no need to have other physic mod installed. 

13 hours ago, grenodeur said:
Spoiler

The body mod is incredeble! Thanks for whis mod so much!

But i have a problem with vagina. this is very strange20191110155144_1.jpg.6086d8f4375383d0dcf27bc078960585.jpg20191110155523_1.jpg.3cb01766951ab462b8216b7175999c58.jpg

Make sure you have XPMSE overriding the skeleton of this mod. Also make sure you dont have any other body mods installed. I had this issue and from what I remember reinstalling XPMSE and putting it at the bottom of my loadorder fixed this.

Everything works great. There is one small problem to salting. I converted the armor. When only the top or bottom is dressed, physics works. But when I wear armor, the physics of the buttocks and hips completely disappears. Could do a more detailed guide on how to convert things to your body. Desirable video tutorial. I just want to make all my armor with physics like that of a hero and npc ...

2 hours ago, MoistFurFur said:

You need to provide more detail information such as is the whole body does not have physic? Or just breast? Being stretched, sagged, depressed?

well here's the gif, after looking close it's the whole body acting weird as you can see I definitely fucked something up lol but I don't know what, I have all the requirements + the new xp body for this mod and everything is in place I believe.

dunno what is causing this weird issue but send help pls.

I'm using the original UUNP oppai preset btw.

giff not showing

for amor main chest is slot 32 but also can for some peices tike up botht he bottom and  body uhave to use sos to make it revaling or change its esp slot number

the one with the messed up pussy that is caused by collsions fighting. its common if u use a sos but dont disable collsion for the pussy on the  xml

2 hours ago, MoistFurFur said:

All necessary physic xml is included in this mod, both PE and SMP. There is no need to have other physic mod installed. 

what?

ill try this again: the solution i provided allows you to apply necessary breast weights to the body so that CBPC works. CBP does not use xmls at all.

if you are doing something else than CBPC, i ALSO said that my guide is useless to you. regardless, if the breasts arent moving, and the body lacks bone weights (which it just does) then this fix might work. 

5 minutes ago, sidfu said:

giff not showing

for amor main chest is slot 32 but also can for some peices tike up botht he bottom and  body uhave to use sos to make it revaling or change its esp slot number

the one with the messed up pussy that is caused by collsions fighting. its common if u use a sos but dont disable collsion for the pussy on the  xml

i can see the gif well anyway heres the link

https://gfycat.com/tidytestyhapuku

45 minutes ago, Elizinator said:

what?

ill try this again: the solution i provided allows you to apply necessary breast weights to the body so that CBPC works. CBP does not use xmls at all.

if you are doing something else than CBPC, i ALSO said that my guide is useless to you. regardless, if the breasts arent moving, and the body lacks bone weights (which it just does) then this fix might work. 

Why are you talking about cpb and cbpc in a LE mod?

There seems to be few bugs left in 1.22, I haven't tried 1.25 yet,

1.  half of the time, hand and boobs collision doesn't work, hands and arms go straight tho the boobs, but sometimes it works.

2. Pregnancy mod like Soulgem Pregnancy only able to enlarge the bell a bit, boobs are lock in to the fixed size now.

3. slavetats overlay doesn't work anymore, but you mention you fixed in 1.25, will give a try later.

Still try figuring out how to convert clothes for this, I really noob at this, but this does looks awesome.

7 minutes ago, bytion said:

There seems to be few bugs left in 1.22, I haven't tried 1.25 yet,

1.  half of the time, hand and boobs collision doesn't work, hands and arms go straight tho the boobs, but sometimes it works.

2. Pregnancy mod like Soulgem Pregnancy only able to enlarge the bell a bit, boobs are lock in to the fixed size now.

3. slavetats overlay doesn't work anymore, but you mention you fixed in 1.25, will give a try later.

Still try figuring out how to convert clothes for this, I really noob at this, but this does looks awesome.

1. have you applied the patch for that version?

2. use bodymorph

I have managed SMP to work. But it doesn't look nearly as good as sample gifs. Compared to included PE they move slower and their gravity is lower even with D Cup .xml.

These are the main issues I have:

A) Can someone explain these warning messages I got?

hdtSkinnedeshPhysics.log

B) When i build "BHUMP 3BBB SMP Havok Path" body SMP works, but breasts never stop moving. Movement is small but permanent.

Once I equip Havok object or add head mesh, breasts are pushed up and barely moves. There is a slight movement but not vertical.

Screenshots:

1) PE - the shape I am used to

Spoiler

1779973488_HDTPE.thumb.jpg.39027d8c64db458d3c672135ca6fa85e.jpg

2) SMP - D Cup xmp. Shape is slightly more round.

Spoiler

1264278188_HDTSMP.thumb.jpg.2eca314c0b2521da3020d3423862175d.jpg

3) Havok Objcet SMP equiped - Significant deformation

Spoiler

142656933_HDTSMPObj.thumb.jpg.0796559c98e64310fa35982360bcbdd7.jpg

Configuration:

Spoiler

Mods:
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 4.62
BodySlide and Outfit Studio UUNP 4.8
Patrician ENB 1.5

PC:
Ryzen R5 1600
Gtx 1080
4k resolution
Tested only in Breezehome. 30fps average

25 minutes ago, zlota said:

I have managed SMP to work. But it doesn't look nearly as good as sample gifs. Compared to included PE they move slower and their gravity is lower even with D Cup .xml.

These are the main issues I have:

A) Can someone explain these warning messages I got?

hdtSkinnedeshPhysics.log 43.49 kB · 2 downloads

B) When i build "BHUMP 3BBB SMP Havok Path" body SMP works, but breasts never stop moving. Movement is small but permanent.

Once I equip Havok object or add head mesh, breasts are pushed up and barely moves. There is a slight movement but not vertical.

Screenshots:

1) PE - the shape I am used to

Reveal hidden contents

1779973488_HDTPE.thumb.jpg.39027d8c64db458d3c672135ca6fa85e.jpg

2) SMP - D Cup xmp. Shape is slightly more round.

Reveal hidden contents

1264278188_HDTSMP.thumb.jpg.2eca314c0b2521da3020d3423862175d.jpg

3) Havok Objcet SMP equiped - Significant deformation

Reveal hidden contents

142656933_HDTSMPObj.thumb.jpg.0796559c98e64310fa35982360bcbdd7.jpg

Configuration:

Reveal hidden contents

Mods:
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 4.62
BodySlide and Outfit Studio UUNP 4.8
Patrician ENB 1.5

PC:
Ryzen R5 1600
Gtx 1080
4k resolution
Tested only in Breezehome. 30fps average

Did you run bodyslide for bhunp?? Are you using your own custom race?