Defeat Patches (Oldrim)

View File

Dammit, I've typed this all twice already. Why did it disappear?! Grr.

I'm not writing all that again. Fuck it.

The old patches didn't really work. Well, one of them did, but it needed a patch itself.

@markdf has provided the patch for the patch. Use this with the original Defeat and the first patch.

@Tiress has provided Themis' full version of Defeat. Don't use the original or either of the patches. Be warned that it's in Russian. There in an English translation, but you might have to play with it.

Both of these people are fantastic. 

Also, be aware that I am providing these so people can find them. I am not providing support. I'm not smart enough to fix anything in these.

Also, if you use Death Alternative (some people dislike it. It's never been anything but good to me), here are the settings you should use:

image.png

image.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/02/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    sexlab defeat
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

2 minutes ago, traen said:

The real question is... what do these fix?

i'm not sure anymore. i stopped following the thread closely awhile back. i just know that they seem to be needed. maybe someone else can tell us and i'll add it to the description.

Would still be nice to know what they do. 

I used a fixed version of DEFEAT (Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+Bane fixes v2) (+ restored all rest eng strings 24.09.2018) (1)
but it seems to fix nothing (only merging Defeat DD mod into it) but causes alot of issues (unchangeable hotkeys, stops working entirely after some time, no surrender to creatures?!)

I remember vaguely that some of the patches were compatibility patches. But for what? I dont remember.

I dont get DAYMOL btw... it really fails hard any time I try, no matter how, hehe. All outcome I always get is a bugged left for dead somewhere. 

Plus it lacks everything in terms of MCM optionability. :D

Its odd because DAymorl has worked flawlessly for me. I set my Health trigger at 0% so when it would trigger upon a lethal hit. So far it hasn't failed to function. Defeat also seems to work fine for me, once in a great while it will fail to allow a surrender. My only issue with Defeat is with companions, if they are knocked down before I am, there is a chance they will recover and then interrupt the aggressor, which is fine, however in previous versions of Defeat extra attackers would walk over to them and almost always initiate an aggressive scene on them. Now, its kinda hit or miss, most of the time if there is more than one aggressor the first takes their turn, then the second while the first goes after a companion, but then sometimes it works just fine. I've set knockdown duration for 3+ minutes to try and prevent them from getting up to early.

The Waxen Patch gets completely overwritten by the second patch. So it does nothing. And the amount of changes (especially the second one) are mindboggling. Just the defeatplayer Script has so many changes. I highly doubt that someone should use that on a current save. I would try it on a new one maybe. Just for the multi Animations which seems to be enabled by it. So probably no 1on1 and everyone stares, but 4on1 etc.

Other changes i saw by just glancing over this ONE script:

- Changes to the radius from which actors are pulled.

- overhaul how they are pulled (with custom races?, i suppose it means faction)

- changes to the struggle and strugglebar

-changes to surrender

-Consensual Anims? (It differentiates between Blowjob, Cons, and NonCons)

- and the before mentioned multi anims.

Again only this script. Its probably the main one, but still.

I would get this and try it out but I just got Bane to work at it's best without crashing so much with a new save...

if it can beat bane i would..... and not allow my beast's from untamed to have non con with males....bane patch fixed that and I don't not wanna move from that patch.

Guest AthenaESIV

DAYMOL  is a dumpster fire... I gave up on that mod years ago... Defeat works perfectly fine by itself without DAYMOL.

I think many times when people say Defeat never works, they are confusing it for DAYMOL + Defeat together, which is awful.

1 hour ago, AthenaESIV said:

DAYMOL  is a dumpster fire... I gave up on that mod years ago... Defeat works perfectly fine by itself without DAYMOL.

I think many times when people say Defeat never works, they are confusing it for DAYMOL + Defeat together, which is awful.

this guy knows whats up

Yall have some bad luck with DAYMOYL oof, since its the only way for Defeat to lead to SD+, been usin it since & doesnt give me any issues unless I try to use any other mods combat alternative feature besides Defeat like Cursed Loot's, Devious Helpless or Maria Eden's (if I use its surrender at near death)

Guest AthenaESIV

I wish DAYMOYL did work, and was not script heavy, but every experience I've had giving it a try has just not been worth the headache, and way too often I tracked problems with my game and the game's performance back to that one mod.

Defeat on the otherhand, works fine by itself in my experience, and can even be used along with other similar mods with no problems (Dragonborn in Distress being one such mod)

My opinion is probably all based off my load order though, so if other people here say DAYMOYL works for them def take my review with a heavy grain of salt... I run a lot of script mods and it might just be some incompatibilities due to my own screw ups.

As far as getting Defeat to lead to SD+ - just use Simple Slavery and use that option in Defeat, it sends the Dragonborn to the auction and she will be sold off using SD+.

Guest AthenaESIV
5 hours ago, jfraser said:

of course, it turns out that the patches somehow kill the defeat/DA link. i can't get DA to recognize Defeat with them. grr.

Hehe, man Defeat + DA used to be a source of a lot of headaches for me until I abandoned DA... I would love to get DA to work properly though and be script light (I never could get the DA addon with new scenarios to work at all).

I am still very interested to know exactly what these patches change and add... Hopefully someone jumps into this thread to share what they know from Defeats 500+ page forum section, lol.

And if you are the same jfraser that who made Simple Slavery +, your mod is a real gem... Thanks for creating it!

Do these include the Bane fixes? I'm currently using Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+Bane fixes v2) (+ restored all rest eng strings 24.09.2018) and it's working alright with the exception of surrendering to creatures and the fact that satisfaction settings are completely ignored, so I always get the maximum number of scenes (num of aggressors x2) possible. Often only from one or two fellas out of the whole group. I tried to figure out what's wrong in the scripts, but Bane changed up so much stuff using a lot of math functions and what not that I honestly have no idea what the code is or isn't doing.

13 hours ago, Nymra said:

Would still be nice to know what they do. 

I used a fixed version of DEFEAT (Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+Bane fixes v2) (+ restored all rest eng strings 24.09.2018) (1)
but it seems to fix nothing (only merging Defeat DD mod into it) but causes alot of issues (unchangeable hotkeys, stops working entirely after some time, no surrender to creatures?!)

I remember vaguely that some of the patches were compatibility patches. But for what? I dont remember.

I dont get DAYMOL btw... it really fails hard any time I try, no matter how, hehe. All outcome I always get is a bugged left for dead somewhere. 

Plus it lacks everything in terms of MCM optionability. :D

Once upon a time there was a patch for the bane v2 version but all those links are broken now. I tried to find it on my old storage drive but I think the file name didn't identify itself very well because I can't seem to locate (even though I basically save everything incase I have to rebuild civilization after an apocalypse I'll be able to roll out old sexlab mods starting with early builds and slowly "fixing them" by releasing later versions thus making the remaining people think I am some kind of coding goddess) ?*

*yes, you absolutely should have stopped reading at the 1st (. 

11 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

for the last 3 years that i played skyrim i cant play without daymol anymore, its works great unless you install mods that complicit with it... its pretty simple, dont have any mods that could stop the "dying" sequence, if death alternative is trying to move you somewhere and another mod is trying to do something everything will fall apart obviously

10 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

Yall have some bad luck with DAYMOYL oof, since its the only way for Defeat to lead to SD+, been usin it since & doesnt give me any issues unless I try to use any other mods combat alternative feature besides Defeat like Cursed Loot's, Devious Helpless or Maria Eden's (if I use its surrender at near death)

I use Defeat and Simple Slavery to get to SD+. SS hangs up once in a while but its more reliable than DAYMOYL when I have tried it. 

This is changelog supplied with defeatfixed030918 by Themis:

Spoiler

(2.06.2018) Implemented and debugged a system for caching characters. Implemented, but not yet debugged caching and running animations. Added DD devices. AFT is fastened to the menu. When a character dies, acceptable aggressors are sought by the quest, and not by busting the current cell.
(3.06.2018) Intercepting the death of GG now works immediately.
(6.06.2018) A menu of various actions with related ones did not fit into the screen.
(9.06.2018) Critical update. Replaced the script from another version of the mod. It led to an illogical and uncontrollable fuck after waiting or moving.
(10.06.2018) Included a victim creature in the NPC-NPC.
(15.06.2018) Under a rare combination of circumstances, a NPC appeared that cannot be knocked down (until it is cleared in one of three ways).
(16.06.2018) Fixed a false start if gg is lying and the aggressors are fighting.
(21.06.2018) The mod did not work without DDI at least disabled.
(11.07.2018) If the dialogue of surrender led to sex with a follower, then sex did not start.
(14.07.2018) Witnesses will no longer respond to sex lab scenes launched by other mods.

List of fixed bugs

(4.08.2018) Fixed a bug when searching for aggressors during manual surrender.

==== defeatactionscr.psc ====
Lines 554, 682, 750, 843. A check for the existence of a marked follower was skipped. Missing copy to labeled follower into the Aggressor variable.
Manifestation: The menu item Rape with the player does not work.

Line 1382. The list of animations is composed for 2 players, and a sex-scene is created for 3 players.
Manifestation: The defeat animation settings do not work.

Line 1385. The additional aggressor should be placed in second place, in accordance with the rules of gender sorting of sex labs.
Manifestation: The player becomes the congressor, and the satellite becomes the second victim.

Line 1457. By depriving a victim of bleeding immunity, we kill her before playing the kill animation.
Manifestation: The kill animation does not play.

Line 1503. This is the command to kill oneself, not the victim.
Manifestation: The Kill menu item causes the player to kill the victim and himself.

Line 1520. You need to raise the victim to his feet (IdleForceDefaultState) and allow it to move.
Manifestation: After selecting the menu item Bring to life, the NPC can run in place or move in an unnatural position with the inability to attack.

Line 1543. A double call to the function that creates the thread race.

==== defeatconfig.psc ====
All calls to the Perpetrator and StateDuration variables occur in a race state.
Manifestation: The duration of the effects does not match the settings in the menu.

Line 349. It is also necessary to refuse to receive events (UnregisterForAllModEvents).
Line 577 CrimeFactionSons Not Initialized
Line 654. Resetting the state is necessary only when it is impossible to continue the defeat scene: the player survived while playing the sex lab animation. Missed call to PlayerScr.Restore ()
Manifestation: You cannot save while the GG under the influence of the mod.

Line 1460. A blank line check is skipped that appears if the race has no animations. It is not taken into account that several racial keys can correspond to one race.
Manifestation: The scenes with the victim player and the NPC-NPC hang.

Line 1158. The wrong fraction.
Manifestation: Aggressive NPCs in a state of injury are hit nonstop.

Line 1553: Missed gender check on victim.
Result: When the sex of the creature is turned off in SexLab, the gender settings for the NPC are not checked.

Line 1558. Trash Code
Line 3044. If the tag list is empty, the TagsRequireAll flag must be raised.

Line 3155. There must be a call to SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags

Line 3130. There should be a call to SexLab.GetCreatureAnimationsByRaceTags

Line 3133. At this point, the found animations should be filtered by the number of creatures and by gender tags.

==== defeatmcmscr.psc ====
Saving creature races in json is not implemented.

Lines 887, 1241 These lines must be selected so as not to forget to delete.
Manifestation: When saving and loading settings, the color of the resistance scale is lost.

Line 1320 The variables HKOption, HKModifier, HKAction, HKSurrender, NVNKDType must be synchronized with doubles or get rid of takes.
Manifestation: After importing the settings, you have to reassign all the hot keys.

Lines 4244, 4253, 4274. There must be a call to SetToggleOptionValue

==== defeatnvnassaultspl.psc, DefeatStateMonitoringEFFscr.psc ====
Scripting is violated by the engine error "no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type". The scripts contained many of their own mistakes and were completely rewritten. Finding the corrected errors now is difficult.
Manifestation: The scene freezes. The effects are not removed.