• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If I did it right, it doesn't matter because they all use the same version of hoodies. You'll know because they all ship BadDogSchlongCore as an ESP, not as an ESM. If any are still shipping the ESM, it's just not compatible until it gets upgraded.

If you want to get paranoid, load whichever I updated last last, so it overwrites the rest. But I did a pass through every mod the last time I worked on Hoodies and I think I got them all.

Not sure what you mean by "allow BD schlongs on BD races. Schlongs are usually an optional addon. Just enable it and you should get the schlongs by default.

19 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

If you want to get paranoid, load whichever I updated last last, so it overwrites the rest. But I did a pass through every mod the last time I worked on Hoodies and I think I got them all.

Not sure what you mean by "allow BD schlongs on BD races. Schlongs are usually an optional addon. Just enable it and you should get the schlongs by default.

I mean, for example, make the Minotaur Futa work on Khajiit (male & female sexes) or Cervid. Ultimately, I want anatomically incorrect :)

Edited by phyire

Easy enough to tell MCM to put whatever schlong on the character. But the armor addon has to be enabled for that race. (I think. But most of them use khajiit armors, so it might work out of the box.) And the textures won't match.

Could be specific to those two races. IIRC, deer and horses use the human head position and so they don't use the khajiit armors. For Minotaurs I decided the forward khajiit position was better, so they do. So the schlongs might not be compatible. (I suppose I coulda shoulda made them all compatible with all races cuz why not. But I didn't.) Try putting a horse dick on that deer--if it works, that's what's going on.

The fix is to add the deer race to the minotar schlong armor addons. it's a simple tweak in the ESP that you can do with xEdit.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I've been trying to figure out why, while playing as a default-scale songbird, sexlab animations would always place my character too high up/far forward in all animations no matter what I tried to tweak. After playing around with ever other sexlab mod I have all day, I think I realized it may have something to do with the digitigrade legs (because they make your "heels" hover off the ground?) Is anyone else having this issue and woudl there be any workaround other than just cutting my losses and forgoing the unique legs?

Edited by 2Snowblind
On 12/30/2022 at 5:11 AM, Bad Dog said:

I think there's a "high heels fix" in sexlab. Try that.

I did, but I didn't have any luck. I did however notice that the female songbird's main body is just, smaller than normal races by default? Trying to make up the height difference with racemenu's sliders helped, but it didn't solve the issue completely.

I'll keep working at it...

Edited by 2Snowblind
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm using CBBE textures and I clicked the CBBE box when installing the mod but I have an issue were all bird females have nipple, and thigh texture issues,.  The bat race works perfectly fine but not the other bird race females. Was wonder if anyone else had this issue and knew how to fix it, thanks.

Like this but with the other races.

ScreenShot5.png

• 8 months later...