Well that was painful.. but i got it to work now.
Deinstalled nearly every mod.. updated them.. 
I mean i still don't know what exactly it was. But after i tried to update the second bulk of mods i have on my list, it suddenly worked. 
But none of the mods that were on that list you wrote were the issue.

Well whatever.
Now i only have one problem. I guess the skeleton is still a bit old in nearly all of these races, because i get float breasts and vaginas. (They don't animate)
Where can i update the skeleton of them? I mean in which file and which folder?

Not sure what you're referring to. I've rigged Birds up with Animated Wings Ultimate and it's pretty fabulous. You get the animations and real flying too--you can hover and fly backwards--NPCs work and keep their wings, mostly. Downsides are it doesn't do collisions, some of the animations are a bit WoW style, and flying is super-fast (but you can slow it down with the walk button). 

Anyway it's almost a pure win so I'm hooking the Bird wings into it. It's not built for extensibility, but I'm figuring things out. I haven't been able to get the NPC wings to happen automatically, but if all else fails I can do like LE birds and just give them a potion to drink.

• 1 month later...

I have two questions.

First off, the textures on my female characters are sort of "misaligned", resulting in the nipple textures being a bit above where the actual nipples are, as well as causing a massive rift where the thighs connect to the torso.

I have encountered this issue before, argonian female characters also had this rift on their upper thighs after i first installed CBBE, but i never ended up solving that issue since i didn't (and still dont) have any argonian characters. Any idea what might be causing this, or how i might fix it? 20200620000417_1.jpg.15a5298bb20251d8634d3680d796a265.jpg

Secondly, do you plan on making/enabling the creation of bigger beaks? Ones that take up a larger proportion of the faces surface area. The one's already in the game, while fine, dont really scratch this particular itch of mine i guess. This is just something i would like to see, not at all a criticism of the mod. In fact, i am enjoying my time with this mod a lot, even if my ladies look like woody from toystory when he gets his arm torn up.

EDIT: Reference image for what i mean by "bigger beaks". See how the base of the beek extends even above the eyes? Sure, it relies on the actual shape of the birds skull, something that might be hard to emulate. Or not, i dont really know to be completely honest.

American Crow - eBird

It's a thought. I was reworking the beak morphs because they don't stack well and you can't really create a seed-eater beak. Then I got distracted.

Your texture problem is you have a CBBE body and vanilla textures (or vice versa, I forget). There's a CBBE patch isn't there? Load that. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2020 at 7:00 AM, Bad Dog said:

Not sure what you're referring to. I've rigged Birds up with Animated Wings Ultimate and it's pretty fabulous. You get the animations and real flying too--you can hover and fly backwards--NPCs work and keep their wings, mostly. Downsides are it doesn't do collisions, some of the animations are a bit WoW style, and flying is super-fast (but you can slow it down with the walk button). 

Anyway it's almost a pure win so I'm hooking the Bird wings into it. It's not built for extensibility, but I'm figuring things out. I haven't been able to get the NPC wings to happen automatically, but if all else fails I can do like LE birds and just give them a potion to drink.

I assume the mod has yet to be updated for this version of the wings and its flying mod requirement? 
MO2 is telling me it requires animated dragons and real flying esp instead but animated wings ultimate and its requirement of course have different esp names

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Mad Dog, thank you so much for your hard work on these mods! I have been playing modded Elder Scrolls since Morrowind and have to say Yiffy Age and your Race mods combined with the awesome SexLab are by far my favorites for ambition and features.

I currently have all of your race mods installed and I am having issues with the breasts on the bird and bat races. Specifically, when I jump I get the earlier reported issue of "melty breasts" where they stretch basically into infinity lol. Also, when crouching, my character's breasts clip into her body. I do not have this problem with any of your other standalone races like the cellan or horses, so I was hoping you might be able to shed some light on this? I would prefer not to have to turn off my physics mods, as they work flawlessly with all other 10 or so races you've worked on. If it helps, I am using the CBBE body patches you provided for all races.

Thanks in advance!

Hey bad dog. I have a request to make. Could you use the beast skellies from your furry age mod, as the birb skellies don't seem to support hdt breasts. All my other furry chars have perfectly bouncy breasts while the birbs breasts float in place. Switched it out myself but now the character itself floats above the ground. I can confirm jiggly breasts though.

Or could you please release separate skellies that work with hdt?

Also could you please use animated wings ultimate instead of the outdated animated dragon wings?

On 8/1/2020 at 10:00 PM, nonnaya said:

Hey Mad Dog, thank you so much for your hard work on these mods! I have been playing modded Elder Scrolls since Morrowind and have to say Yiffy Age and your Race mods combined with the awesome SexLab are by far my favorites for ambition and features.

I currently have all of your race mods installed and I am having issues with the breasts on the bird and bat races. Specifically, when I jump I get the earlier reported issue of "melty breasts" where they stretch basically into infinity lol. Also, when crouching, my character's breasts clip into her body. I do not have this problem with any of your other standalone races like the cellan or horses, so I was hoping you might be able to shed some light on this? I would prefer not to have to turn off my physics mods, as they work flawlessly with all other 10 or so races you've worked on. If it helps, I am using the CBBE body patches you provided for all races.

Thanks in advance!

I'm having the same problem but I'm not using CBBE, I'm using BHUNP :x Birds and bats are the only things affected, not the other yiffy races. ._. Any idea @Bad Dog?

Edit: I just tried with CBBE and CBBE 3BBB. I removed everything that was HDT and I'm still getting melty breasts. ;_; I'm so frustrated I can't figure out what's wrong.

Edit2: Seems like any kind of physics mod just melts the breasts but in different ways. CBPC and HDT removed and they're fixed. Man, what a shame. ? I like my jiggly bits.

Edit3: I guess the fact this doesn't use XP32 skeleton could be why these physics mods aren't working. RIP. :x

Try running without the digi addon. This mod uses whatever skeleton you have. If it works correctly, the problem is just that the Bird skeleton isn't up to date.

I'll post an update with that fix, also switching over to use the new flying mod.  I've run with that and it's a total win. I wanted to get the morphs cleaned up and the wings to fold more tightly, and I may still do that, but I'll put up what I have.

8 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Try running without the digi addon. This mod uses whatever skeleton you have. If it works correctly, the problem is just that the Bird skeleton isn't up to date.

I'll post an update with that fix, also switching over to use the new flying mod.  I've run with that and it's a total win. I wanted to get the morphs cleaned up and the wings to fold more tightly, and I may still do that, but I'll put up what I have.

Thanks. I shelved the birbs until i can use the new wings as using the old dragon wings mod with the flying mod it requires for it is a bit iffy. The new mod comes with integration and a very nice mcm. you only need to install the flying mod required by it and you can forget about it after that, as all the configuration you need can be done by the animated wings ultimate mcm. Looking forward to the next release with the skellies and the wings. Also I appreciate the hard work.

On 8/8/2020 at 9:41 AM, Bad Dog said:

Yeah, removing the digi addon definitely fixed it. ^_^ I can't wait for that new flying mod. ❤️