Okay so I already posted on another thread that Im using this with YA and it runs just fine, but honestly I had to come here and say something about the bat! OMG Im in love, honestly!  I did play one of the ravens first, cause well I like Ravens a lot in real life, the legends and lore of em and all that. But IMHO their feathers (in this game, the mod that is) are just a wee bit too shiny.

Been having to start a lot of new games, trying to get everything I have to play nice with each other, deciding what works, what doesn't, want might can be fixed and whats not worth the trouble, so todays new game / char I decided to go with the Bat boi, and oh he is so cute!  I think ya got em just perfect!

Is it ok to use console to set players height to like .85 or so?  Im thinkin bats in general would be just a bit shorter and scrawnier than say the cats and dogs in the game.  Im just wondering for clipping and all that, I remembered not to set the weight to 0 during character creation as I read somewhere that can cause clipping issues too.

Anyways thanks again for another great mod, and an awesome update to it! You Rule Dude!

Spoiler

20191111134821_1.jpg.7af648d2fc65726c4557ede017ede688.jpg

Spoiler

20191111134516_1.jpg.b8e369b38222543e3a65fdf726632044.jpg

First time ive taken screen shots or posted them for Skyrim lol, then I had to go and delete them from steam, cause it was wanting to know if I wanted to post them! omg, im sure that would get me an insta ban.

Anyways I have no ENB installed, nor any mods specifically for lighting / effects (though that doesn't mean some mods might not add / do those things.)  As you say its almost certainly just my personal taste, but I think the excessive reflectiveness of the feathers makes them almost look like scales in some lighting.  I think Id like it with more of a soft sheen, as opposed to shiny if that make sense, more like silk, less like armor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmm I can't get Skyrim SE to boot up at all with this mod installed. I have real flying and animated dragon wings installed properly (and those work without this mod added).

Does anyone have a suggestion for this issue? I could post my load order if that is the problem. I'm getting no errors from LOOT or Wrye bash either.

EDIT: Nevermind; you can discard the issue. I fixed it by re-installing the Better Flying mod. I ran FNIS, LOOT and Wrye bash again and it just worked. Bat and bird races look mighty fine and the flying feels very natural. Thanks for all the amazing work :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Bad Dog sorry to bother again but im getting a warning about the hdtPhysicsExtension.dll from birdraces of skyrim schlongs not working correctly from vortex.  Also getting some other warnings about other mod added dll not working as well (trying to update the ones that I can and unistall deactivate those that still haven't updated.)  Anyways I updated to latest version of the mod and still getting the warning.  My game is crashy as fck atm, I did a complete removal of old version and installed the new so I don't think its left over files.  Anyways just a heads up and hope that its an easy fix, this is NOT a mod I want to retire from my game!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...