The mods works for me now. It don't have the LE versrion of "animated wings" as a requirement but that's not the important thing i came here. I found something funny; i use SMP so when i took off my pc armor her breast just falls down through the floor. It's quite funny to see.

4 minutes ago, Deviljho-san said:

The mods works for me now. It don't have the LE versrion of "animated wings" as a requirement but that's not the important thing i came here. I found something funny; i use SMP so when i took off my pc armor her breast just falls down through the floor. It's quite funny to see.

I had the same issue when using CBBE as my main body replacer. It doesn't happen if you use UNP.

On 10/8/2019 at 8:10 PM, Bad Dog said:

BTW my freeze only happens on the bat race so the birds should be fine, at least so far as this problem goes.

EDIT: Found it. Mismatched tri file on the bat mouth. Was okay on LE, was okay on SE until I flew over a wolf and tried to snarl at it. Nothing to do with cell loading at all.

Nice. That was the freeze issue, how about the wing magic effect? From the posts, things are sounding better.

And yes, those .tri files can be a bear. At least we figured out the optimal methodology for the cat races, the head components were a nuisance. 

Great work with the birds. This calls for a modest celebration, cheers. ?

9 hours ago, rb888 said:

Better be bat girl nipples lmao ;) 8 of them

Apparently female bats do have four nipples, but only the top two actually produce milk, while the bottom two are just there to give babies something to latch onto while mom is flying. Bat reproduction in general is fairly unique, as some Male bats also lactate. Male bats also have pretty weird equipment, and bats in general have absolutely wild sex lives as far as non-human animals go.

There, now you know more about bats than you probably ever wanted to.

49 minutes ago, jharise said:

Apparently female bats do have four nipples, but only the top two actually produce milk, while the bottom two are just there to give babies something to latch onto while mom is flying. Bat reproduction in general is fairly unique, as some Male bats also lactate. Male bats also have pretty weird equipment, and bats in general have absolutely wild sex lives as far as non-human animals go.

To much information !!

*arghh*

Spoiler

Well anyway I already knew about all this xD

But it's good that you share this,

to know more.

I'm just a little shy to share it.

44 minutes ago, Raydric said:

To much information !!

*arghh*

Reveal hidden contents

Well anyway I already knew about all this xD

But it's good that you share this,

to know more.

I'm just a little shy to share it.

Spoiler

For women, once you hit thirty or so nothing embarrasses you any more.

On 10/10/2019 at 12:13 PM, jharise said:

Anyway do I need animated Dragon wing's normal or we same go with other one or go ahead installed SE items then the bird race? I'm updated other files and back them up slow so the game won't ct on me again. So I know which mod crash the games this time around. Thanks

On 10/15/2019 at 3:39 PM, rb888 said:

Can I ask why my NPC not in bird NPC? When I got everything working 100%? Really don't want to start yet want bird race lol

ScreenShot1.thumb.png.ae3d41d2ae896ac2843ff41fb8e5946f.png

The mod doesn't turn existing NPCs into birds, it just adds a handful of new bird NPCs to select locations in the overworld. There's one camp near Helgen to your left right after you leave the cave at the beginning of the game.

I'm putting way too much work into these bats. I hope someone besides me uses them.

I decided to bite the bullet and make the head symmetric, which was fine except it mostly broke all the morphs. Right side is fine, left side is right side translated (not mirrored) over. So that meant all the morphs had to be edited. Then I did some different things with the chargen morphs so you can have tiny-eye bats or big-eye bats as well as different nose shapes. And I had to make the section of nose that will have the leaf or other shape scale and move as a unit in every other morph so they'll stack well with the different noses. And the mouth then had to be edited to make bat teeth, and those didn't translate over to the morphs well so all the mouth morphs had to be edited. Which was kinda fine because I improved them along the way. 

But it's getting there. And it's definitely a bat.

Spoiler

Bat Expressions.PNG

Still a bunch of texture work to do on that nose tho.

On 10/16/2019 at 8:34 PM, jharise said:

The mod doesn't turn existing NPCs into birds, it just adds a handful of new bird NPCs to select locations in the overworld. There's one camp near Helgen to your left right after you leave the cave at the beginning of the game.

Oh ok lol I thought it mean all NPC birds.

Honestly? While not entirely the kind of person to use the bats, I absolutely love their appearance, and the effort you're putting into them. I wish ya luck!

On a tangentially related note to the mod itself, do the birb privies work with SOS' size potions?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2019 at 12:00 AM, Bad Dog said:

I'm putting way too much work into these bats. I hope someone besides me uses them.

I decided to bite the bullet and make the head symmetric, which was fine except it mostly broke all the morphs. Right side is fine, left side is right side translated (not mirrored) over. So that meant all the morphs had to be edited. Then I did some different things with the chargen morphs so you can have tiny-eye bats or big-eye bats as well as different nose shapes. And I had to make the section of nose that will have the leaf or other shape scale and move as a unit in every other morph so they'll stack well with the different noses. And the mouth then had to be edited to make bat teeth, and those didn't translate over to the morphs well so all the mouth morphs had to be edited. Which was kinda fine because I improved them along the way. 

But it's getting there. And it's definitely a bat.

Hide contents

Bat Expressions.PNG

Still a bunch of texture work to do on that nose tho.

I know I can't wait for them lol