On 8/14/2020 at 7:22 AM, hammarbomber said:

Quick bug report, feet don't show up in Joy of Perspective, at least on console. Any ideas or is it just because Joy of Perspective is effectively dead?

To my knowledge the joy of perspective needs a special xp skeleton that you can install when you install the skeleton. it asks if you want to. The normal xp skeleton probably doesn't work with it. to my knowledge YA uses the normal non joy xp skeleton not the joy of perspective xp skeleton, which might be what is causing your problem. The skse plugin for full body first person breaks killcam. So i don't use either. But if you don't mind broken killcams and some other issues then you should try switching to one of these mods:

Link

or

Link

Both are different skse plugin based mods that don't require a skeleton, see which works best for you.

1 hour ago, Dark_Messiah said:

To my knowledge the joy of perspective needs a special xp skeleton that you can install when you install the skeleton. it asks if you want to. The normal xp skeleton probably doesn't work with it. to my knowledge YA uses the normal non joy xp skeleton not the joy of perspective xp skeleton, which might be what is causing your problem. The skse plugin for full body first person breaks killcam. So i don't use either. But if you don't mind broken killcams and some other issues then you should try switching to one of these mods:

Link

or

Link

Both are different skse plugin based mods that don't require a skeleton, see which works best for you.

On Console, so SKSE isn't an option.

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

How is the killcam broken in Immersive First Person view? I've never noticed it.

All ive ever noticed is intense slow down (which I believe is intentional) but because it doesnt take you into 3rd person it happens in real time instead of like a cutaway cutscene. But thats more of a feature so otherwise I havent noticed any problems with IFPV and killcam. Maybe its a JoP only issue?

On 8/17/2020 at 3:05 PM, Bad Dog said:

How is the killcam broken in Immersive First Person view? I've never noticed it.

Yeah for one it doesn't take me into 3rd person during killcam and it follows the projectile from my view instead of the projectile itself. Also i tried installing it again but for some reason after i install immersive fp sexlab stops functioning altogether now. so i gave up using it once more...

Okay, here's the scoop-- I went into this again and decided to download the latest version of UFW which it turns out has done some substantial changes and also I really only did two wings and no way to equip them except the console so I copied the method that UFW uses and that didn't work and if I remember right there might be references to the wings which are hard-coded in the scripts which is probably the reason I never got beyond equipping through the console (except that there's now a formlist of all the wings and maybe that means there isn't anything hardcoded in the scripts anymore) BUT ANYWAY it doesn't matter because none of the wings are working for me so I stripped everything out except UFW and the flying mod it lists as a requirement and the flying still didn't work so at that point I said fukkit.

I'm going to finish the minotaurs which are more than half done and then I'll come back to this one and do it properly.

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Okay, here's the scoop-- I went into this again and decided to download the latest version of UFW which it turns out has done some substantial changes and also I really only did two wings and no way to equip them except the console so I copied the method that UFW uses and that didn't work and if I remember right there might be references to the wings which are hard-coded in the scripts which is probably the reason I never got beyond equipping through the console (except that there's now a formlist of all the wings and maybe that means there isn't anything hardcoded in the scripts anymore) BUT ANYWAY it doesn't matter because none of the wings are working for me so I stripped everything out except UFW and the flying mod it lists as a requirement and the flying still didn't work so at that point I said fukkit.

I'm going to finish the minotaurs which are more than half done and then I'll come back to this one and do it properly.

ok

• 1 month later...

Working on that now.

I have the AWU working and I've tied my wings into its new mechanisms, which are fabulous. I can now just have a racial power to add the wings instead of fooling around with potions. The new flying mechanism is great. You don't get collisions, which makes flying in caves tricky, but otherwise it's just about perfect.

Spent HOURS HOURS HOURS trying to get the wings to fold more tightly and ended up with a total mess that I can't even explain. I'll (try to) back off and do the other work I planned and then come back to them. Problem is they don't fold tightly and I'd like to add some more pinions but the animations and bones are not my friends. The inner secondaries need to fold with the primaries but they aren't near those bones and that's always a problem. AWU's wings fold better but only because they're messier--they fold all along their lengths and I want my flight feathers to be stiff, like feathers. I've got sections that accordion nicely, but getting them to fold against the body is harder.

Other work is better beak shapes - I think add an insectivore beak because you really can't get that through the morphs - and better face tints. I have learned that face tints are applied in order, so you can make a mask and a stripe and then the stripe gets applied over the mask. I think I can make a more flexible set of tints that way. Also a new bat dong because Rule 34. I forget what else--some bug fixes like the female bat feet not being right. Doing new morphs probably means updating everything downstream, including the scars. Ugh.

• 1 month later...

@Bad Dog I'm having some issues and I don't know what to try next. I followed the install instructions here and on every other animated wings ultimate + requirements pages and got the wings to show up.

I then followed your instructions in-game, set up the hotkeys, used the wings power and so far so good. I used the Endow Songbird Wings and then... Nothing. Wings don't come back, keybinds don't work, Wings power doesn't work.

The only thing I have noticed is that even before I first remove my wings, I already have the Gull Wing active effect on myself.

I have hit this wall 5 times starting over every time, reinstalling mods, triple checking that I have everything and now I am just losing my mind over this. .-.

27 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Dunno. Try running the animated wings ignoring birds. Dispel, set it so you don't need to make a thing, get one of their wings. See if that works.

You did run FNIS? 

Yes, I have run FNIS and this doesn't look like an FNIS issue. Because I get to the point that I get their default wings and get the enhanced jump height until I hide their wings then everything goes to shit, I kinda thought it was this mod having a problem but now I just don't know. Let me try your solution.

Edit: Yeah, the mod definitely works but your wings don't work for me. >.O 

On 11/16/2020 at 6:27 PM, Bad Dog said:

Fix going up now as 5.2

@Bad DogThank you for that fix! That works great! :D

However, here comes some more issues! The CBBE patch doesn't work with the bats, the texture is misaligned with the thighs and the nipples, as you can see in this screenshot. :c I have the CBBE patch installed and deploying/replacing the original files from this mod.

edit: Fixes. Turns out the CBBE patch is set up to deploy in the bdbats folder and not the female subfolder so it wasn't working correctly. Moved the files and it was fixed.

ScreenShot5.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 1:55 AM, insanitymint said:

@Bad DogThank you for that fix! That works great! :D

However, here comes some more issues! The CBBE patch doesn't work with the bats, the texture is misaligned with the thighs and the nipples, as you can see in this screenshot. :c I have the CBBE patch installed and deploying/replacing the original files from this mod.

edit: Fixes. Turns out the CBBE patch is set up to deploy in the bdbats folder and not the female subfolder so it wasn't working correctly. Moved the files and it was fixed.

ScreenShot5.png

which folder did you move them to?