15 hours ago, pfB6cs said:

You did it! Thank you Tenri, for the solution and quick response.

Well, the part about SLAX not running updates is fixed; I am now getting consistent responses. The only thing though, is the lapse of time before it actually finds an actor and updates it... 120s is a long time in SR! and it doesn't find all actors in one go. It pains me to ignore these actors... so I am currently treating negative faction ranks as infinity... which brings its own distortions...

I see I could arrange to call GetActorExposure on all actors to make sure SLAX updates it promptly. I'm ok with that since I already have developed a framework to handle such things (like running code on every actor, which I use to manage gender preferences, redistribute body weights, adjust outfits, etc. Yes, my mod is invasive!).

It has been a while since I've looked into the code but I think it would be possible to change the base mod to increase the number of actors the scan can hit at once, or to reduce the scan delay (though that would likely just scan the same actors repeatedly), both of those limits were put in place to reduce script strain cause by the mod from what I can tell.
If you need large crowds to be updated increasing the number that can be scanned would probably be for the best, though I will say that will likely require both script and esp edits.

I think it might be fine to call GetActorExposure on any actors with uninitialised arousal faction just to jump start it, I don't think that would help you get a large group updating consistently however.
The suggested method for reading arousal is as you were doing scanning the faction since that has minimal script impact, but as you are discovering relies of the actors having been updated at least once to show any value.

15 hours ago, pfB6cs said:

Or should I consider another approach? Perhaps one that also fixes the Papyrus storage amnesia problem? Or one where I don't need to depend on a mod that needs patches?

If I stick with SLAX, I'd like permission to redistribute your patch along with my mod ...should it ever see the light of day...

Thanks in advance for any advice you can proffer,

If you are suggesting remaking SLA for your purposes it wouldn't be the first time IIRC SLAX itself is the 4th public variation of SLA (SLA, SLAR, SLAR with baka keywords, then SLAX, each one building upon the last, not sure if anything newer exists in LE at least)
If you go that rout just make sure it is backwards compatible (same esp functions and modEvents, that serve the same purposes) as there are a lot of mods that depend on it.

If you want to package my patch for SLAX as is in your mod that is fine by me, I post my patches here for people to use however they need, I generally don't reinvent anything in the scripts that I fix so I would say original permissions apply.

Thank you for the advice. For now I will go with SLAX patched, default config values, but with a forced update whenever an actor comes into range of the player (I use a cloak to detect new actors within 64 yards of the player). My mod is many months away from being published; there is plenty of time for me to change my mind.

I'll stick with SLAX, because I want to remain focused on my own mod. I'll include any patches or workarounds required to make it work. As I am doing with sexlab which has a number of defects that make scaling up the sexual activity a bit tricky.

I'll stick with the default config, with forced init, because I am not so concerned with nudity or time-since-orgasm changes, as with having a relatively consistent arousal for each actor (I am looping them through a lot of sex and need the arousal to cool it down a bit). My current treatment of negative faction ranks as infinite arousal show up as large distortions in the sexual activity immediately following fast travel; this is what I really need to fix.

I'm sticking to default config because that's what I expect users to start with.
4 hours ago, pfB6cs said:

Thank you for the advice. For now I will go with SLAX patched, default config values, but with a forced update whenever an actor comes into range of the player (I use a cloak to detect new actors within 64 yards of the player). My mod is many months away from being published; there is plenty of time for me to change my mind.

I'll stick with SLAX, because I want to remain focused on my own mod. I'll include any patches or workarounds required to make it work. As I am doing with sexlab which has a number of defects that make scaling up the sexual activity a bit tricky.

I'll stick with the default config, with forced init, because I am not so concerned with nudity or time-since-orgasm changes, as with having a relatively consistent arousal for each actor (I am looping them through a lot of sex and need the arousal to cool it down a bit). My current treatment of negative faction ranks as infinite arousal show up as large distortions in the sexual activity immediately following fast travel; this is what I really need to fix.

I'm sticking to default config because that's what I expect users to start with.

That all sounds reasonable to me, not sure what the mod is but you have me curious.

4 hours ago, pfB6cs said:

Did you check this patch?  It targets SkyrimSE\AE.

It is a followup to Tenri patches, Baka Keywords, and extra modification by alex77r4.   It needs a new game or an instances purge, because some internal use faction got moved to make space for the extra BakaFactory keywords extended list.

Edited by safado
26 minutes ago, safado said:

Did you check this patch?  It targets SkyrimSE\AE.

It is a followup to Tenri patches, Baka Keywords, and extra modification by alex77r4.   It needs a new game or an instances purge, because some internal use faction got moved to make space for the extra BakaFactory keywords extended list.

So you've tested them now, then?

10 hours ago, Tenri said:

That all sounds reasonable to me, not sure what the mod is but you have me curious.

This may take us a bit off topic for this forum.

My mod is "The Dragonborn Dharma", in which you are a cult leader, with a following (about 8 followers at maturity).  It is loosely based on the "Wild Wild Country" documentary (see imdb), and you play the role of Osho.

It is a sort of follower framework, except they are not traditional followers, not teammates, and don't register in the current follower faction.  They just follow you around and try to live by the principles you teach them.

Three of the follower are your "monks".  They are the ones who are most dedicated to your instructions, to aim for 7 perfections: generosity, renunciation, forgiveness, enthusiasm, loving kindness, resolute determination and equanimity.  It's a corrupted version of the Buddhist 10 perfections, without the 3 that provide moral guidance ?.  Their limited understanding of the perfections lead them to think it's all about giving themselves to any and all sex perverts that cross their path ?.

Five are groupies, each bound to one of the monks.  They try to follow the example of the monks, and make themselves useful to ensure their continued acceptance in the roving band.  They too get involved in sex, but they also provide useful services to the player: collecting alchemy ingredients, minerals, books & soulgems, looting corpses.

As you advance in the game, the monks embark on each successive perfection, in a crescendo of sexual activity.  When you reach "enthusiasm" it turns into a whirlwind of sex, and keeps building up.  I am hoping to have it all culminate to large orgy scenes, with dozens of npcs involved, but I haven't even tried to do more than a few pairs at a time yet.  So we'll see how that goes.

I am pushing the envelope on game capabilities.  The game is not designed to handle 8 followers! There are visual and functional glitches (black face, looping behaviors, invisible npcs, etc), but the game remains stable and these glitches are all temporary.  The game engine is actually very impressive in how it manages all this.

I think I have the technical aspects under control... but I could really use some help with the artistic side: conversations, custom animations, outfits, etc.  I have no artistic talent at all!  I'll welcome all help, artistic or not!

If someone asks, I'll publish some minimal stuff on nexusmods to give you a better idea of what I have and where it's going.  I more than welcome any and all questions.

• 1 month later...
On 6/8/2023 at 9:00 AM, safado said:

I restarted a new game a couple of weeks ago and switched from OSL to alex77r4's SLAX patch.  It works very well, for me.

What would you recommend between OSL and SLAX? About to finish up my mod list and am unsure between either.

16 hours ago, Nyx Morrigan said:

What would you recommend between OSL and SLAX? About to finish up my mod list and am unsure between either.

SLAX-ASA3

There is a new OSL, but I think it still has some compatibility issues.  The issues are because the way old SLAR let programmers access to internal only functions that were abused by some modders, Aroused Nips is one of those.   Some mods even modify SLAR data storage directly as a hack, DD is the one of those (the last time I checked). That is why it needs a custom version sensitive patch for OSL.

SLAX copied the same API from SLAR and refactored it, making it more compatible with the hackish "SLAR" interface from some mods. 

Edited by safado
4 hours ago, asadrill123 said:

As the playing time is longer, param exposure which to compute arousal increase fastly beyond expectation

With default settings, having sex tends to cause arousal to increase faster, so you need more sex and eventually become a sex addict needing it all the time.  You can stop that by setting Time Rate Change to 0 (default is 5) on the main MCM page.  Time Rate will never increase, so you'll never have the crazed nymphomaniac spiral of doom.  Next, go to the puppet master page and set your Time Rate to something reasonable.  I like 10, but that's a subjective choice.

23 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

With default settings, having sex tends to cause arousal to increase faster, so you need more sex and eventually become a sex addict needing it all the time.  You can stop that by setting Time Rate Change to 0 (default is 5) on the main MCM page.  Time Rate will never increase, so you'll never have the crazed nymphomaniac spiral of doom.  Next, go to the puppet master page and set your Time Rate to something reasonable.  I like 10, but that's a subjective choice.

Thanks for your support.

I tried to set the Time Rate as you've suggested, but it doesn't work.

I noticed that the reason why Arousal increase increadibly fast is not the high Time Rate, it is the Exposure. Exposure itself increase very fast even there is no naked people or anything lewd around the player, and the player reach her climax once and once again. Do you know what may cause the abnormal Exposure value.

47 minutes ago, asadrill123 said:

Exposure itself increase very fast even there is no naked people or anything lewd around the player....

Another mod might be increasing exposure.  For example, wearing Devious Devices plugs or belts affect exposure.

On 7/29/2023 at 7:57 AM, asadrill123 said:

That may be the reason, thank you for your support.

Do you happen to be using the base version or one of the various patched versions? 
You can find mine here, in changes as little as possible to fix the bug I am describing and maybe one or to other small things.

In the unpatched version of the mod the NPC tracker will only update for your longest sessions since game load. So if you played for 8 hours in one session then saved and quit in a room with 20 naked people. For every subsequent load of that save file untill you play for over 8 hours in one load no matter where you are or what you do SLAX thinks you are in a room with 20 naked people.

6 hours ago, Tenri said:

Do you happen to be using the base version or one of the various patched versions? 
You can find mine here, in changes as little as possible to fix the bug I am describing and maybe one or to other small things.

I always wondered about something - linked patch removes OnSexLabAnimationStart and OnSexLabAnimationEnd handlers, what essentially removes frustration and post rape trauma from the game. Is there any reason for that?

16 hours ago, PippinTom said:

I always wondered about something - linked patch removes OnSexLabAnimationStart and OnSexLabAnimationEnd handlers, what essentially removes frustration and post rape trauma from the game. Is there any reason for that?

My patch is older than the patches that added those, the base mod doesn't have those events either.
I think most future patches use my version of the script or their own implementation of the fixes within as the base for their own tinkering.

Edited by Tenri
  • 4 weeks later...
Spoiler
On 9/14/2022 at 10:43 AM, alex77r4 said:

I don't know why no one has fixed the super slow arousal update, but I get bored waiting 20, 30 or 60 seconds to get it.

I know OAroused is working but it has some drawbacks:
1 - Do not work with creatures
2 - Does not work in Legenday or VR
3 - Not having an automatic update and needing SLAM to do it.

I want a fast version that works with creatures in any version of the game and here it is.

This version of SLAX is based on the version published by Safado on 05/21/2022 with the following changes and corrections:

I have filled many empty properties on quests which caused the errors "Faction is none" and "Variable Tempxxx does not have the correct value".
I removed the DLL because it doesn't speed up the process and doesn't allow us to use the mod in Anniversary or VR.
I created an update system with a spell that processes all actors at once, using Papyrus Multi-Thread, so the total update time is basically the time it takes to process the slowest actor. In this way we can update the Arousal of 5 actors in less than 3 seconds, 10 actors need 5 to 7 seconds and 25 actors need around 25 seconds.

It is not instantaneous but it is a thousand times faster than the previous system.

-------------------------

This is Version 2 and I accept the recomendation from HexBolt8 to make a Dinamic Actor Rate.

The Actor Rate is linked to the Scan Rate. Is reduced as we increment the Scan Rate to solve the problem of Arousal skyrocket when increase the Scan Rate.

Also, I reduced the default update time in the MCM from 120 seconds to 15 seconds and set the lower limit to 5 second.

Find and solve a problem in the Exibitionist system because not work all. I put the simple and effective Exibitionist system from Redux.

SLAX-ASA2.rar 280.59 kB · 217 downloads

This is a different file, note the number 2 in the name. I removed the previous version.

----------------

----------------

This is Version 3 and I solve the strange problem that was causing the stop in the scaner.

Also, I find and solve a problem in the initialization of the actors that was causing 100% arousal over every NEW actor.

SLAX-ASA3.rar 282.8 kB · 2,625 downloads

This is a different file, note the number 3 in the name. I left the Version 2 as history.

----------------

Install it by replacing your current version of Aroused, regardless of whether you're using SLAX or Redux.

It should work fine in Legenday, Special, Anniversary and VR because the DLL has been removed.

Some results of my scans:

Reveal hidden contents

[09/14/2022 - 05:46:13PM] SLAX ASA Processed 7 Actors in 2.990997 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:47:18PM] SLAX ASA Processed 14 Actors in 14.760002 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:49:54PM] SLAX ASA Processed 15 Actors in 20.430008 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:49:56PM] SLAX ASA Processed 16 Actors in 22.370010 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:14PM] SLAX ASA Processed 20 Actors in 15.152008 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:14PM] SLAX ASA Processed 21 Actors in 15.322998 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:14PM] SLAX ASA Processed 23 Actors in 15.408997 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:14PM] SLAX ASA Processed 24 Actors in 15.472992 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:14PM] SLAX ASA Processed 22 Actors in 15.388000 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:17PM] SLAX ASA Processed 5 Actors in 1.097992 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:22PM] SLAX ASA Processed 5 Actors in 2.895020 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:22PM] SLAX ASA Processed 6 Actors in 2.990997 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:22PM] SLAX ASA Processed 7 Actors in 3.102997 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:23PM] SLAX ASA Processed 8 Actors in 3.647003 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:23PM] SLAX ASA Processed 9 Actors in 3.839020 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:23PM] SLAX ASA Processed 10 Actors in 4.097015 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:23PM] SLAX ASA Processed 11 Actors in 4.273010 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:24PM] SLAX ASA Processed 12 Actors in 4.929016 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:25PM] SLAX ASA Processed 13 Actors in 5.553009 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:25PM] SLAX ASA Processed 14 Actors in 5.665009 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:25PM] SLAX ASA Processed 16 Actors in 6.153015 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:25PM] SLAX ASA Processed 15 Actors in 6.137024 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:25PM] SLAX ASA Processed 17 Actors in 6.249023 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:25PM] SLAX ASA Processed 18 Actors in 6.361023 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:26PM] SLAX ASA Processed 19 Actors in 6.576019 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:26PM] SLAX ASA Processed 20 Actors in 6.641998 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:26PM] SLAX ASA Processed 21 Actors in 7.069000 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:26PM] SLAX ASA Processed 22 Actors in 7.307007 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:28PM] SLAX ASA Processed 23 Actors in 8.831024 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:28PM] SLAX ASA Processed 24 Actors in 9.089020 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:29PM] SLAX ASA Processed 25 Actors in 9.597015 seconds
[09/14/2022 - 05:50:29PM] SLAX ASA Processed 26 Actors in 9.751007 seconds

[09/14/2022 - 06:06:13PM] Estimated script latency: 37 ms (Hi: 50 ms, Lo: 31 ms) Rounds:80
[09/14/2022 - 06:06:40PM] Estimated script latency: 36 ms (Hi: 48 ms, Lo: 31 ms) Rounds:82
[09/14/2022 - 06:06:47PM] Estimated script latency: 37 ms (Hi: 50 ms, Lo: 33 ms) Rounds:81
[09/14/2022 - 06:06:58PM] Estimated script latency: 44 ms (Hi: 147 ms, Lo: 33 ms) Rounds:67
[09/14/2022 - 06:07:09PM] Estimated script latency: 83 ms (Hi: 1384 ms, Lo: 34 ms) Rounds:40
[09/14/2022 - 06:07:16PM] Estimated script latency: 37 ms (Hi: 48 ms, Lo: 33 ms) Rounds:81
[09/14/2022 - 06:07:24PM] Estimated script latency: 35 ms (Hi: 48 ms, Lo: 32 ms) Rounds:84
[09/14/2022 - 06:07:32PM] Estimated script latency: 38 ms (Hi: 80 ms, Lo: 33 ms) Rounds:79
[09/14/2022 - 06:07:39PM] Estimated script latency: 35 ms (Hi: 50 ms, Lo: 31 ms) Rounds:84
[09/14/2022 - 06:07:47PM] Estimated script latency: 36 ms (Hi: 50 ms, Lo: 32 ms) Rounds:83
[09/14/2022 - 06:07:55PM] Estimated script latency: 36 ms (Hi: 49 ms, Lo: 32 ms) Rounds:83
[09/14/2022 - 06:08:03PM] Estimated script latency: 36 ms (Hi: 49 ms, Lo: 33 ms) Rounds:82
[09/14/2022 - 06:08:10PM] Estimated script latency: 36 ms (Hi: 42 ms, Lo: 32 ms) Rounds:82
[09/14/2022 - 06:08:18PM] Estimated script latency: 36 ms (Hi: 49 ms, Lo: 32 ms) Rounds:82
[09/14/2022 - 06:08:25PM] Estimated script latency: 42 ms (Hi: 433 ms, Lo: 32 ms) Rounds:72
[09/14/2022 - 06:08:34PM] Estimated script latency: 55 ms (Hi: 631 ms, Lo: 34 ms) Rounds:54
[09/14/2022 - 06:08:42PM] Estimated script latency: 37 ms (Hi: 45 ms, Lo: 32 ms) Rounds:82
[09/14/2022 - 06:08:50PM] Estimated script latency: 37 ms (Hi: 44 ms, Lo: 33 ms) Rounds:80
[09/14/2022 - 06:08:57PM] Estimated script latency: 41 ms (Hi: 48 ms, Lo: 33 ms) Rounds:73

The high rounds come from dialogs or menus

Technical notes:
Can this version cause scripting overload?
Yes, of course... I'm casting a scripted spell on each actor. With 10 actors it's 10 simultaneous scripts, with 25 actors it's 25 simultaneous scripts.
But SSEDisplayTweaks never shows me the message "The virtual machine is overloaded" and the average script latency reported by Elephant is always below 100ms...

So can it REALLY cause scripting overload?
No. The scripting engine can execute that and much more without any problem.

Developer Notes:
I have copied ALL the code from slaFrameworkScr into sla_Process_eff_scr and that operation is against all programming rules because I have DUPLICATE code.

But it is the only way to make Papyrus Multi-Thread effective. If you want to know more, contact me.

This needs to be shared around or its own Download page

18 hours ago, KnottyWulf said:

So, I have SexlabAroused Redux by BakaFactory. Is this better? Or has anyone noticed any changes between the two?

Well, the keywords used in SLAR-(V28\v29)-Baka-Edition came from this mod, and BakaFactory\FactoryClose expanded on it.  He wanted only the keywords in a stable SLAR version. SLAX is experimental, kind off.

Original goals from Lupine, relative to SLAR v28

• some performance improvements
  • some bug fixes
  • an overhauled MCM
  • you can configure the keywords on armor in game via the MCM
  • SLSO integration is built-in, no need for a patch
  • also works fine without SLSO
  • huge set of built-in factions for sexual preferences and fame
  • extended keywords for clothing

The current "stable" version is SLAX-ASA3, it does not need a SKSE-DLL like the original SLAX, meaning it should be AE compatible.  It has Lupine, BakaFactory(extended keyword list), Tenri, Abdula, and Alex77r4 contributions integrated.

Not sure if a replacement upgrade will work, properly. It follows the same original script, faction and keywords formId from SLAR, but SLAX has more and the instancing will be incomplete.  Better do a FallRim ReSaver SLAR esm Purge or a new game.  If the mod is not in the save records, the game will try re-init them from the ESM.

Edited by safado
  • 2 months later...

Is there a blog or post somewhere expaining how all the arousal settings and mechanics work for this? I can't find any info, even in Lupines' blogs.

Eg Exhibition increments in "seconds"... but what about decay and threshold?

What is "lewdness modifier"?

"Minimum days without sex" - what is this the minimum for?

What do Masochism, Trauma and Fatigue even do?

16 hours ago, eicosa said:

Is there a blog or post somewhere expaining how all the arousal settings and mechanics work for this? I can't find any info, even in Lupines' blogs.

Eg Exhibition increments in "seconds"... but what about decay and threshold?

What is "lewdness modifier"?

"Minimum days without sex" - what is this the minimum for?

What do Masochism, Trauma and Fatigue even do?

Seconded. Regarding the last question there are tooltips explaining the basic idea if you hover the mouse over them. If you picture them in a real life scenario you might understand better.

Example: Getting raped regularly makes you traumatized = harder to be aroused, but since it also adds to masochism you can start to like it at some point, maybe? You might ask yourself how realistic this is but gameplay wise it works well to turn characters into sex-crazed nymphos lol. You are the one responsible for how far it goes by how you play or what settings you have. The depth of this mod makes it far more intersting than the regular version imo. ?

Edit: Btw, I think "lewdness modifier" is the "orgasm arousal loss mod" from SLSO, which also has its tooltip. It controls how fast you can become a nympho.

Edited by RoninDog

Using the SLAX unofficial SE version with AE. I had it with SLSO and Radiant Prostitution on my last install of the game and it worked fine. Now I have made a fresh install with almost the same mods and I'm not gaining any Frustration, Masochism or the like. All stats are zero except Exposure, Exposure Rate and Time Rate, even after a few sex scenes and time spent waiting.

My load order of those mods are:

SLAX unofficial for SE(Lupine, Tenri etc.) with Baka Keywords

SLSO

Radiant Prostitution

1 hour ago, RoninDog said:

Using the SLAX unofficial SE version with AE. I had it with SLSO and Radiant Prostitution on my last install of the game and it worked fine. Now I have made a fresh install with almost the same mods and I'm not gaining any Frustration, Masochism or the like. All stats are zero except Exposure, Exposure Rate and Time Rate, even after a few sex scenes and time spent waiting.

My load order of those mods are:

SLAX unofficial for SE(Lupine, Tenri etc.) with Baka Keywords

SLSO

Radiant Prostitution

Likely: The SLAX's SKSE sla_util.dll (functions library file) is not compatible with newer version of SkyrimAE.  You need SLAX ASA3 version for SkyrimAE.

Maybe:  You are overwriting some SLAX scripts with SLSO's update for SLAR.  SLAX do not need that and also any SLAR script is incompatible with SLAX. Radiant Prostitution may have old SLAR scripts, do not overwrite either. 

Download SLAX ASA3 is the latest version from community.  Do not overwrite, do complete replace. 

Change log from alex77r4

Spoiler

Install it by replacing your current version of Aroused, regardless of whether you're using SLAX or Redux.

It should work fine in Legenday, Special, Anniversary and VR because the DLL has been removed.

I have filled many empty properties on quests which caused the errors "Faction is none" and "Variable Tempxxx does not have the correct value".
I removed the DLL because it doesn't speed up the process and doesn't allow us to use the mod in Anniversary or VR.
I created an update system with a spell that processes all actors at once, using Papyrus Multi-Thread, so the total update time is basically the time it takes to process the slowest actor. In this way we can update the Arousal of 5 actors in less than 3 seconds, 10 actors need 5 to 7 seconds and 25 actors need around 25 seconds.

It is not instantaneous, but it is a thousand times faster than the previous system.

This is Version 2 and I accept the recomendation from HexBolt8 to make a Dinamic Actor Rate.

The Actor Rate is linked to the Scan Rate. Is reduced as we increment the Scan Rate to solve the problem of Arousal skyrocket when increase the Scan Rate.

Also, I reduced the default update time in the MCM from 120 seconds to 15 seconds and set the lower limit to 5 second.

Find and solve a problem in the Exibitionist system because not work all. I put the simple and effective Exibitionist system from Redux.

----------------

This is Version 3 and I solve the strange problem that was causing the stop in the scaner.

Also, I find and solve a problem in the initialization of the actors that was causing 100% arousal over every NEW actor.

Edited by safado
47 minutes ago, safado said:

Likely: The SLAX's SKSE sla_util.dll (functions library file) is not compatible with newer version of SkyrimAE.  You need SLAX ASA3 version for SkyrimAE.

Maybe:  You are overwriting some SLAX scripts with SLSO's update for SLAR.  SLAX do not need that and also any SLAR script is incompatible with SLAX. Radiant Prostitution may have old SLAR scripts, do not overwrite either. 

Download SLAX ASA3 is the latest version from community.  Do not overwrite, do complete replace. 

Change log from alex77r4

Reveal hidden contents

It is not instantaneous, but it is a thousand times faster than the previous system.

----------------

With SLAX ASA 3 loaded after the others it actually works. Thanks for replying!