3 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I uninstalled the Tenri patch and original SLAX and installed this version 3, but Vortex is telling me that LOOT is telling it that there is a cyclic rule going on, Aroused -> Creature Framework -> Aroused.  Its not fatal, it just causes plugin sorting to fail so in the short term its not a big deal.  Not sure where the fault lies.

I not change any depency inside the ESM. Your error must be caused by your own rules inside Vortex or inside LOOT because Creature Framework not depend from Aroused.

The depency from Aroused is inside More Nasty Critters. Is posible that MadMansGun continue recomending that Aroused must be put before MNC in the Load Order, and yes, that was obligatory in MNC 9.0 because have a soft depency with Nude Creatures, but that requeriment was droped with MNC 10 years ago. If you have any rule related to put Aroused before or after any other mod remove it. Are totally unnecessary.

3 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Edit: I spoke too soon, I can't run the game because everyone is T-posed despite having run FNIS.  Gonna have to go back to original SLAX w/ Tenri patch.

WOW... That can be a FAIL in my distribution because have the Aroused Animations.

I use the Safado version as start, that works good in Special, and the included animations must be made for Special Edition. If you are in Legendary that animations can break FNIS and can cause T-Pose in everybody.

Try the following. Go to Vortex and disable my mod, press rigth click over my mod, select "Open in File Manager" and manually delete the mesh folder with the Aroused Animations. Enable my mod, deploy, run Fnis and test in game.

Edited by alex77r4

Trying to run "SLAX - 29 - 2019-10-21-0 (wip)" + Tenri + Abdulah2 patches on Oldrim, but I guess I'm missing something... Any pointers?

Error: Property MinDaysWithoutSex not found on slaconfigscr. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [sla_Framework (1204290F)].slautilscr.GetActorArousalN() - "slaFrameworkScr.psc" Line 907

Error: Property TraumaHalfLife not found on slaconfigscr. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [sla_Framework (1204290F)].slautilscr.GetActorTraumaN() - "slaFrameworkScr.psc" Line 234

Error: Property MasochismHalfLife not found on slaconfigscr. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [sla_Framework (1204290F)].slautilscr.GetActorMasochismN() - "slaFrameworkScr.psc" Line 281

Error: Property LewdMod not found on slaconfigscr. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [sla_Framework (1204290F)].slautilscr.LewdMod() - "slaFrameworkScr.psc" Line 269

4 hours ago, viewcommunityrules said:

Trying to run "SLAX - 29 - 2019-10-21-0 (wip)" + Tenri + Abdulah2 patches on Oldrim, but I guess I'm missing something... Any pointers?

This error looks like the slaconfigscr is being overwritten by an older version. Can you check the mod manager to see which mod is the source of that file for you?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to figure out why sexlab aroused visuals or body inflation is not working for me. My character never gets inflated and the only thing I can think of is something might be off with DCL. I am using beta 9 of the DD mod maybe it causes problems like this? I'm sure once DD is out of beta that DCL would need to be updated too but I think sometimes the author of DCL disables body inflation while working on betas. Does anyone know if this is the problem? otherwise what is it? Also I noticed that I no longer see the message about DCL initialized since I started using the DD betas. 

I removed babo mods HH and dialogue and tried to make sure no scripts were missing for this mod or others after removal. 

Edited by Zor2k13
On 11/18/2022 at 8:36 PM, xpdavi said:

I am a stupid donkey and I have no idea how to add the keywords on xEdit for Aroused Redux Modified by Baka. I use just TAWOBA remaster and Ninirim Collection for clothes, please someone can help me? Zero code experience.

@monsta88 Already did it.

I do not use it, and do not know if it is a complete keyword injection\override patch.

TAWOBA remastered

Spoiler

ninirim collection

Spoiler

Greetings,

I was thinking to add the mods TDF Prostitution and maybe Eager NPCs into my quite large modlist (around 230+ esps) and since this is a requirement for both i was quite worried about stability and save bloat issues on long playthroughs.

I've read Lupine original post but not all 36 pages of threads, i suppose they weren't able to update the mod after launch. I wanted to ask everyone here how the mod does compared to SexLab Aroused Redux, as i was unsure on which one to pick between these two.

I was mostly interested into the performance optimization of eXtended, but at the same time the author mentioned quite a lot of stuff i didn't fully grasp (probably used by other mods i am not planning to use though).

Another question was regarding customization in the MCM, as i'd rather have the NPCs scans very rarely or deactivated at all in some playthroughs (depending on the character i'm playing/roleplaying as), how good is the mod at this?

And lastly, reading through pages 35-36 (the latest) i noticed a couple of user made patches, are these necessary for every SLAX user or only for thoose with specific mods in combination to this one?

My apologies if i sound a bit pretentious, i just wanted to make the best possible choice in terms of stability without giving up on a couple of sex mods.

I've started a game with SLAX + Bakafactory keywords, but the problem is that it seems to be incompatible with Radiant Prostitution and its client orgasm detection system. The only way to make it work is with a certain load order:

SLAX

SLSO

Radiant Prostution

After changing to that load order midgame I'm getting an error message about "downgrading not supported". However, things seem to work fine anyway. So the question is can I play like this and make the message go away somehow, or should I start a new game? A new game for me means 2 hours of MCM configuration the LAL cell and an hour of reload until I get the start location I want. ?

8 hours ago, RoninDog said:

I've started a game with SLAX + Bakafactory keywords, but the problem is that it seems to be incompatible with Radiant Prostitution and its client orgasm detection system. The only way to make it work is with a certain load order:

SLAX

SLSO

Radiant Prostution

After changing to that load order midgame I'm getting an error message about "downgrading not supported". However, things seem to work fine anyway. So the question is can I play like this and make the message go away somehow, or should I start a new game? A new game for me means 2 hours of MCM configuration the LAL cell and an hour of reload until I get the start location I want. ?

Radiant Prostitution integration with SLAR is very bad, and replace SLAR scripts to accomplish it. If you overwrite any SLAR newer than version 28 or a variant, Radiant P. will cripple it.  Do not overwrite SLAX scripts if it is not explicit for it. 

Latest version of Radiant Prostitution-Gigolo SE 7.0.4 (beta) uses SLSO to detect client orgasm.  No need to overwrite SLAR or SLAX, but is for SkyrimSE.

Edited by safado
23 hours ago, safado said:

Radiant Prostitution integration with SLAR is very bad, and replace SLAR scripts to accomplish it. If you overwrite any SLAR newer than version 28 or a variant, Radiant P. will cripple it.  Do not overwrite SLAX scripts if it is not explicit for it. 

Latest version of Radiant Prostitution-Gigolo SE 7.0.4 (beta) uses SLSO to detect client orgasm.  No need to overwrite SLAR or SLAX, but is for SkyrimSE.

That's where you are wrong, because Radiant prostitution stops working properly after around 10 clients unless you overwrite SLAX with the scripts from RP. I've tested it with and without overwrite. Another player has exactly the same issue in the RP thread and confirms the load order I posted above is the only one that is working. I'm playing SE btw.

My version of SLAX is unofficial however, so maybe one of the authors added something that works poorly with RP. *shrugs*

Edited by RoninDog
42 minutes ago, RoninDog said:

That's where you are wrong, because Radiant prostitution stops working properly after around 10 clients unless you overwrite SLAX with the scripts from RP

That is a problem of Radiant Prostitution and have nothing to do with SLAR or SLAX or SexLab or any other mod. Report the problem to the developer of Radiant Prostitution and stop saying the problem is caused or solved chaging the load order. Anybody can compare the source code of the file replaced in SLAR, exactly slaFrameworkScr, and see the diference:

Spoiler

image.png.ea4e3a21be75158751264026a600e8e0.png

ORIGINAL:

Float Function GetActorDaysSinceLastOrgasm(Actor akRef)

If (akRef == None)
        return 0.0
    EndIf
    Float res = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akRef, "SLAroused.LastOrgasmDate", 0.0)

MODIFIED

Float Function GetActorDaysSinceLastOrgasm(Actor akRef)

If (akRef == None)
        return -2.0
    EndIf
    Float res = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akRef, "SLAroused.LastOrgasmDate", -2.0)

If return 0 or return -2 from GetActorDaysSinceLastOrgasm is really the cause of Radiant Prostitution stop working something very bad is happening inside RP.

Edited by alex77r4
On 11/27/2022 at 4:05 AM, trmntwrk said:

I've read Lupine original post but not all 36 pages of threads, i suppose they weren't able to update the mod after launch. I wanted to ask everyone here how the mod does compared to SexLab Aroused Redux, as i was unsure on which one to pick between these two.

-------

And lastly, reading through pages 35-36 (the latest) i noticed a couple of user made patches, are these necessary for every SLAX user or only for thoose with specific mods in combination to this one?

I'm sorry to disturb a second time, but anyone has some feedback about this? I'm all ears.

On 11/12/2022 at 5:58 AM, badtwister said:

I got this FNIS warning.

Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAroused_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible

Did anyone else get this and is there something that can be done to fix it?

copy and replace the files in SLAX-ASA3\meshes\actors from SLAX - 29 - 2019-10-21-0 (wip)\meshes\actors, the files in SLAX-ASA3 is for special edition or AR, fyi and run fnis again or u'll get t-pose.

edit: updated esm file for LE or your get cyclical rules error when running loot for LE version, i think the version posted SLAX-ASA3 is for SSE, the scripts seems to be working for both SSE and LE, i think.

SexLabAroused.esm

Edited by Whizkid
sse esm file to le esm
10 hours ago, Piiska said:

Hey guys am I supposed to Install the SLAR patch for SLSO if I'm using SLAX and then load SLAX after it?

And also am I supposed to install the SLAR patch for MME if I'm using SLAX?

I do not know about the SLAR patch for MME. Please post a link to it, or hint.

For your other question, read below.

From the first SLAX page.

Spoiler

In the uploaded version, you get:

• some performance improvements
  • some bug fixes
  • an overhauled MCM
  • you can configure the keywords on armor in game via the MCM
  • SLSO integration is built-in, no need for a patch
  • also works fine without SLSO
  • huge set of built-in factions for sexual preferences and fame
  • extended keywords for clothing

SLSO integration is built-in - SLSO is not required, this is a soft dependency.

Do NOT install the SLSO patch for SLA(R) over this - I believe it claims to be something to do with Animation Appropriate Arousal in the SLSO FOMOD.

If you install the SLA(R) SLSO patch onto SLAX, you will break SLAX completely.

Edited by safado
7 hours ago, safado said:

I do not know about the SLAR patch for MME. Please post a link to it, or hint.

Yeah figured the SLAR patch for SLSO might be unnecessary, I didn't install it before just wanted to make sure since I read stuff about loading SLAX after SLSO etc. eventhough they do not overwrite each other at all.

And about the MME SLAR patch, I do not know what it does, it's just an optional patch during MME scripts install and was wondering if that should be installed or not.

22 hours ago, Piiska said:

Yeah figured the SLAR patch for SLSO might be unnecessary, I didn't install it before just wanted to make sure since I read stuff about loading SLAX after SLSO etc. eventhough they do not overwrite each other at all.

And about the MME SLAR patch, I do not know what it does, it's just an optional patch during MME scripts install and was wondering if that should be installed or not.

If you mean the plugin integration page of the Milk-Mod-Economy-Scripts FOMOD installation menu, then it is just scripts for MME and not SLAR.  The script will install the functions for MME to interface with SLAR.  Same with the other "plugins" in the menu. Do not install any if you do not have the mod in the load list, or it will call code that do not exist in the game.

That SLAR "plugin" script functions are used to update the arousal value for some milk potion\food, during milking, and after milking orgasm. 

It should be safe with all variant of SLAR/SLAX/OSL arousal, because it is using properly the sla_Framework quest interface and the variant maintained that to be proper replacements.

Some mods, like all versions of DD, hack the arousal value directly instead of using the interface, becoming incompatible if the arousal value storage is redesigned.

The implementation in Radiant prostitution is even worse, it tries to replace the SLAR scripts as part of the client orgasm detection.  For those, always choose to not overwrite SLAX\OSL aroused or non-v28\29 variant of SLAR, because the scripts are for SLAR v28(old).  

Edited by safado
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, chaimhewast said:

the main reason I looked at SLAX in the first place was because it moved the scanner out of Papyrus????

WHAT???   Where have you read that?     Who say that?    Why do you think that?

The DLL in SLAX only make the Add/Remove KeyWords, unnecesary Locks, compute RandomFloat and compute UpdateExposure.

Spoiler

Scriptname SlaInternals Hidden

Function ClearLocks() Global Native
Bool Function TryLock(Int lockID) Global Native
Bool Function Unlock(Int lockID) Global Native
Actor[] Function DuplicateActorArray(Actor[] list, Int count) Global Native

Float Function GetRandomFloat(Float lo, Float hi) Global Native
Float Function UpdateExposure(Float actorExposure, Float actorExposureDelta, Float timeRateHalfLife, Float currentTime, Float lastExposureTime) Global Native

All that can be made in Papyrus whitout any problem. Specially when the Locks not have sense and the compute functions was added, only and exclusively, to make a more acuratelly computation of the arousal. The scanner always was made with Papyrus but if you hate Papyrus i can make a scaner ussing only Creation Kit, whitout a single Papyrus line, but ussing a Cloack, thing that you must hate more again.

Then, forget yours hates, install my patch and report any problem.