1 hour ago, DSHV said:

Looks like you can skip a few quests before this quest.

But i dont want to skip. And it is nonsence to ask about imposter if i dont know what was happened before. Maybe dialogs must be activated on quest stages.

I'm not really a writer the only writing I did in my life was a school book report XD This can be one quest with multiple options or two quests starting with the animal's mouth and next to its rear.

Quest
-In Sickness:
Ploughing animal (can be a horse or a cow) is sick and needs healing, use animal medicine provided by Master/Mistress

M: The Ploughing animal had been dragging his head low the whole day I think he has some health problems here is a vail of medicine pour it in his mouth or back hole.
[You take a vail of medicine]

[Aproache from the front]
    The animal gets startled and hits you in the face. It was quite a hit as you back out for a moment and your world of spinning
 M: Why are you so useless slave I hope you didn't spill anything or I will hit you myself if you did and leave you outside in the cold till morning.
[Aproache from the back]
    The animal gets startled and kicks you right above the pubis. A sharp pain follows in your uterus and all you can do is bend down into a ball and gasp for air in a lot of pain.
M: That will leave a nice hoof mark on your belly in the morning and you deserve it too for being so stupid to approach a animal so hastily.

The animal is smarter than you, You useless cunt and doesn't trust you.

M: Just shows you how kind-hearted m'I to you that I take care of you/ of your slave training. Now listen here trash I will say this only once, get down on all fours to show how submissive or an animal fucker you are you are, fill your mount with the medicine and slowly approach him while crawling in the dirt to display your place beneath him. And slowly pour it into his witch ever hole you get access to first.

[You get down on your hands and knees and roll in the dirt]
     But now that you are on the ground you realise that there is no way to pour the medicine into your mount, you look up at your master with a sad and embarrassed expression and await what to do. M: I took you quite a while to realize how much of a stupid cunt you really are but don't worry I will help pour it in your mouth but first close your eyes open wide.[You open your mouth and wait for what comes next.] After a moment pass and master shoves his dick/ pussy in your mount and proclaims M: But first, clean my groin and while you are at it and make me cum] You immediately start licking and sucking the dirt away after a while you begin orally pleasuring your Master/Mistress. After you pleasure your master/mistress he orders you to swallow it all and they piss in your mount to reassure that you don't spoil the medicine with your filthy mouth then shoves your face in the ground and orders you to get a mouth full of dirt just to be sure. M: All right sleazy cut here is your medicine [Master/Mistress grabs you by the cheeks and pours the vial in your mouth slowly. You are immediately hit by an awful smell of ammonia and rotten eggs and the taste leaves you with a burning sensation in your whole mouth. You try not to gag.]

[You grab the vail of medicine and open it up]
     You are immediately hit by a strong smell of ammonia, herbs and rotten eggs you put the vail in your mouth and get a sip of the liquid inside you are immediately hit by a strong burning sensation. You quickly stop and try again in fear of punishment. Again the smell hit you first in the nose and you start pouring it into your mouth. It doesn't help that the liquid is quite dense and pours slowly from the vial. After a couple of tries, you manage to get all of the contents of the vial into your mouth. You get down on all fours and start rolling in the dirt to presenting yourself to the animal M: Now you are all set, now get to work bitch.[With that Master/Mistress kicks you in the side to get you moving. The kick makes you grunt and some of the liquid makes its way into your truth witch mages you gag for a second but managed to hold it in by pure will, but in the process, some gets into your nose adding a whole new work of pain that makes you go dizzy for a minute. You start to crawl toward the animal as fast and safely as possible]

[Crawl in front]
    [You finally get close enough to touch the animal by its head, you give it some light strokes on the forehead and start to kiss the animal on the lips. The animal looks calmed down so you start working your way true the lips and start exchanging mouth liquids. You are suddenly taken by surprise the animal forced its tongue into your mouth and down your throat. The animal takes its time with a sloppy french kiss that leaves you skating in your legs.] 

[Crawl in back]
   [You finally get close enough to the animal's back, and you begin lightly stroking its back and slowly working your way to its rear. The animal is watching your every move as if it knew what are you about to do, waiting patiently for your next move. You raise its tail to gain easy access to its rear opening, as your face gets closer to its asshole you can see how dirty and musky its ass is. You rib your lips against the opening of the hole to get inside its doughnut-shaped hole and start pouring the medicine in. It wasn't easy to get it all inside, which turned into a long and tiresome process as you were fighting with the animals sphincter pushing the liquid back into your mouth. After an hour or two with your whole mouth and nose inside the animal asshole you are finally done]

Finally, with a light smack, you broke off your long kiss, leaving a salivating line towards the animal - Really liked this line in POS :Y

Edited by Doomrior
17 hours ago, Incubusbul said:

How should I continue with this quest?

You can ask Melka or Shoeshiner in the Markarth. Or go straight to Elvira's Shack, you can see it on the map.

6 hours ago, panzer1701 said:

If there isn't an animation for taking all five at once, then why is there a dialogue option for it, a simple mistake?

I don't know if there is such an animation. Or will be in the future. Made this option just in case.

At Thirsk Mead Hall, whenever it comes time for an animation to happen with a boar or a boar being ridden by a riekling, nothing happens. I look in the console, and it tells me that type of creature isn't supported (DLCBoar2 or DLC2Boar or something like that). Is anyone else having this issue?

1 hour ago, ggirtam said:

At Thirsk Mead Hall, whenever it comes time for an animation to happen with a boar or a boar being ridden by a riekling, nothing happens. I look in the console, and it tells me that type of creature isn't supported (DLCBoar2 or DLC2Boar or something like that). Is anyone else having this issue?

You must have installed animations for this type of creature. MoreNastyCriters may help or other SL packs. And run creature framework after installing

34 minutes ago, crococat said:

You must have installed animations for this type of creature. MoreNastyCriters may help or other SL packs. And run creature framework after installing

I have MoreNastyCritters, Creature Framework, and Billyy's Animation pack, and they still don't register when I try.

On 12/3/2022 at 3:57 AM, first001 said:

It keeps crashing every time I play. Please help.

It's hard to tell without details. Maybe some mods are interfering with each other. Or there is no requirement mods for the mod.

16 hours ago, azaria777 said:

how do i start the farm life quest? 

I'll just write the text for it. No content in the mod.

5 hours ago, MyNameIsnt said:

might consider an MCM toggle for choosing between the two since they're both great concepts

I thought about choosing a spouse in POS: Mole rat Pigrat, Brahmin Fart, even a fat leech as an item. I think it's possible to make a choice through a dialogue. Although it will remove the factor of abuse. But I can use an option like "Any but X!" to choose X. 

Hi,

There is a small bug in the quest "The pursuit of a shadow: Thalmor embassy"

The 5p orgy sex scene does not start : there is an error in the tif__04109a04.psc script :

sexActors[0] = SexLab.PlayerRef

sexActors[1] = akSpeaker

sexActors[2] = TWO

sexActors[3] = THREE

sexActors[3] = ONE

should instead be: :

sexActors[0] = SexLab.PlayerRef

sexActors[1] = akSpeaker

sexActors[2] = TWO

sexActors[3] = THREE

sexActors[4] = ONE

So, the Dragonwhore roleplayer you can build up to be more dominant, is there anything you can do with her afterwards? All I can say is "I should go." I was hoping she would become a bit more of a bully or am I missing something? Is there more planned for it?

2 hours ago, Mancuerna said:

Hi, I was wondering if this mod works with botox of Skyrim or does it have a mod that makes the NPCs more beautiful or if someone has a patch for botox

I have it with botox in SE and no problems. Botox seems have no effect on this mod. On download page is posted mod KshairdosForTOH, now it change faces too (not in my taste).

59 minutes ago, crococat said:

I have it with botox in SE and no problems. Botox seems have no effect on this mod. On download page is posted mod KshairdosForTOH, now it change faces too (not in my taste).

And it works, but some faces look weird and I was wondering if there's a patch for botox that changes the NPC's faces.

On 12/5/2022 at 1:01 AM, Mancuerna said:

Hi, I was wondering if this mod works with botox of Skyrim or does it have a mod that makes the NPCs more beautiful or if someone has a patch for botox

As far as I know - no. 

On 12/5/2022 at 1:23 AM, Buggzz said:

So, the Dragonwhore roleplayer you can build up to be more dominant

You need a lot more money to buy her service now. In the Trees and Fruits 2 she will fight Alduin roleplayer.

2 hours ago, xaina222 said:

Is there a merged 2.6.2 version ?

Not yet. This update just fixed one bug.

I just tripped over "Men for Talos Women for Dibella". What a great Quest; Faye was perfect.

Left me hoping for future development. Jasmine needs addressing, as well as the rest of her gang.

Now I am kind of stuck on the main Quest. Cate is only offering small practices (teleports). How do I progress her line? I really want to get to the Nirn shop...

On 11/30/2022 at 6:44 PM, Doomrior said:

I'm not really a writer the only writing I did in my life was a school book report XD This can be one quest with multiple options or two quests starting with the animal's mouth and next to its rear.

Quest
-In Sickness:
Ploughing animal (can be a horse or a cow) is sick and needs healing, use animal medicine provided by Master/Mistress

M: The Ploughing animal had been dragging his head low the whole day I think he has some health problems here is a vail of medicine pour it in his mouth or back hole.
[You take a vail of medicine]

[Aproache from the front]
    The animal gets startled and hits you in the face. It was quite a hit as you back out for a moment and your world of spinning
 M: Why are you so useless slave I hope you didn't spill anything or I will hit you myself if you did and leave you outside in the cold till morning.
[Aproache from the back]
    The animal gets startled and kicks you right above the pubis. A sharp pain follows in your uterus and all you can do is bend down into a ball and gasp for air in a lot of pain.
M: That will leave a nice hoof mark on your belly in the morning and you deserve it too for being so stupid to approach a animal so hastily.

The animal is smarter than you, You useless cunt and doesn't trust you.

M: Just shows you how kind-hearted m'I to you that I take care of you/ of your slave training. Now listen here trash I will say this only once, get down on all fours to show how submissive or an animal fucker you are you are, fill your mount with the medicine and slowly approach him while crawling in the dirt to display your place beneath him. And slowly pour it into his witch ever hole you get access to first.

[You get down on your hands and knees and roll in the dirt]
     But now that you are on the ground you realise that there is no way to pour the medicine into your mount, you look up at your master with a sad and embarrassed expression and await what to do. M: I took you quite a while to realize how much of a stupid cunt you really are but don't worry I will help pour it in your mouth but first close your eyes open wide.[You open your mouth and wait for what comes next.] After a moment pass and master shoves his dick/ pussy in your mount and proclaims M: But first, clean my groin and while you are at it and make me cum] You immediately start licking and sucking the dirt away after a while you begin orally pleasuring your Master/Mistress. After you pleasure your master/mistress he orders you to swallow it all and they piss in your mount to reassure that you don't spoil the medicine with your filthy mouth then shoves your face in the ground and orders you to get a mouth full of dirt just to be sure. M: All right sleazy cut here is your medicine [Master/Mistress grabs you by the cheeks and pours the vial in your mouth slowly. You are immediately hit by an awful smell of ammonia and rotten eggs and the taste leaves you with a burning sensation in your whole mouth. You try not to gag.]

[You grab the vail of medicine and open it up]
     You are immediately hit by a strong smell of ammonia, herbs and rotten eggs you put the vail in your mouth and get a sip of the liquid inside you are immediately hit by a strong burning sensation. You quickly stop and try again in fear of punishment. Again the smell hit you first in the nose and you start pouring it into your mouth. It doesn't help that the liquid is quite dense and pours slowly from the vial. After a couple of tries, you manage to get all of the contents of the vial into your mouth. You get down on all fours and start rolling in the dirt to presenting yourself to the animal M: Now you are all set, now get to work bitch.[With that Master/Mistress kicks you in the side to get you moving. The kick makes you grunt and some of the liquid makes its way into your truth witch mages you gag for a second but managed to hold it in by pure will, but in the process, some gets into your nose adding a whole new work of pain that makes you go dizzy for a minute. You start to crawl toward the animal as fast and safely as possible]

[Crawl in front]
    [You finally get close enough to touch the animal by its head, you give it some light strokes on the forehead and start to kiss the animal on the lips. The animal looks calmed down so you start working your way true the lips and start exchanging mouth liquids. You are suddenly taken by surprise the animal forced its tongue into your mouth and down your throat. The animal takes its time with a sloppy french kiss that leaves you skating in your legs.] 

[Crawl in back]
   [You finally get close enough to the animal's back, and you begin lightly stroking its back and slowly working your way to its rear. The animal is watching your every move as if it knew what are you about to do, waiting patiently for your next move. You raise its tail to gain easy access to its rear opening, as your face gets closer to its asshole you can see how dirty and musky its ass is. You rib your lips against the opening of the hole to get inside its doughnut-shaped hole and start pouring the medicine in. It wasn't easy to get it all inside, which turned into a long and tiresome process as you were fighting with the animals sphincter pushing the liquid back into your mouth. After an hour or two with your whole mouth and nose inside the animal asshole you are finally done]

Finally, with a light smack, you broke off your long kiss, leaving a salivating line towards the animal - Really liked this line in POS :Y

that's a fine idea sir 
i really enjoyed reading it and would enjoy playing such quest pls do more :0