On 11/1/2022 at 2:11 PM, throatdeep said:

Does anyone else have this happen to them? Whenever I try to download something from MEGA, it immediately tells me I'm over my transfer quota, despite me not having dowloaded anything from the site in days. When I wait the time required, I can download fine, but then the same thing happens again next month! Do some sites, youtube, loverslab, Nexus work through MEGA without taking one to their page, or what!?

8 minutes ago, Lisette11 said:

Does anyone else have this happen to them? Whenever I try to download something from MEGA, it immediately tells me I'm over my transfer quota, despite me not having dowloaded anything from the site in days. When I wait the time required, I can download fine, but then the same thing happens again next month! Do some sites, youtube, loverslab, Nexus work through MEGA without taking one to their page, or what!?

Just download the program 

3 hours ago, DustyEverman said:

Or the Pig from this Mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=125170176 

The Mod Author actually mentions in the Discription that People are free to use it, as long as they include a link to the Mod:

image.png.baa7fd5cd2a49c5fbd8e472f39afa5f3.png

The Downside of using the Pig would be that there are no SexLab Animations for it.

Honestly a wedding to a pig would be perfect - there is actually a mod on LoversLab for Pig "parts" but unfortunately the original required mod is set to hidden. If @DSHV found a workaround it would be the best way to degrade the PC.

How does the Quest: Pursuit of a shadow meant to start?. Because I think its gone wrong on my game, it started with Whiterun for me but the next step is pointing me to Rorikstead to speak to Sigrid which seems weird. I believe its because I updated this mod during this playthrough. I am not that far into the game so I'm going to double the load order and start again but I just wanted to start this quest in its correct order.

On 11/2/2022 at 9:01 PM, Boulo_92 said:

ou can no longer interact with him once this quest has been completed.

If you started the quest, then you can go straight to Danica Pure-Spring, she immediately transfers the quest to her stage. Which is logical, because the statue was stolen long before the investigation. You can also skip Adrianne and search for clues and go straight to Ysolda.

On 11/2/2022 at 9:49 PM, M.BISON said:

Pursuit of a Shadow?

Just to finish the questline and for the perk Restless Pursuer.

18 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Do we still have to download the DLC files extra or are they included in the newer versions ?

Yes, separate. But you can download the latest merged version.

16 hours ago, DustyEverman said:

The Downside of using the Pig would be that there are no SexLab Animations for it.

If it uses the skeleton of an existing Skyrim creature (which is most likely uses), then that creature's animations should be fine.

1 hour ago, chubjub said:

pointing me to Rorikstead to speak to Sigrid which seems weird.

After Whiterun is Rorikstead. Talk to Jouane Manette. Quest stages may contain an error, when corrected, it returns anyway.

3 minutes ago, Dehabe said:

Isn't there already a wild boar riding the rikling of Soltzheim? I think wild boars existed alone.

Good idea. I think even this race can talk because of Bilgemuck.

Edited by DSHV
More answers
On 2022/10/27 at AM6点52分, nazarethblood said:

我想我可能做错了什么。我用过各种性召唤书,什么都没有出现。它们显示为存在于我的主动效果中,但实际上没有出现。任何帮助将不胜感激。 

I'm like you, this only happens after 2.6

On 11/4/2022 at 11:48 PM, ChronosEdge said:

So i got to the lydia stuff and when she asks to kneel i get a wierd animation like crouching in the air,

This is the vanilla search for loot animation.

On 11/5/2022 at 12:56 AM, killer905 said:

I can give some ideas there, but rather without "dialogue".

Well, I read one idea - marriage to Bristleback here. We need a few more for a full update of the addon.

On 11/5/2022 at 8:31 AM, Splorfff said:

I cannot find the slips of paper outside of solitude. 

One note in the Thalmor Headquarters inside the city.

On 11/5/2022 at 8:36 PM, Dojo_dude said:

maybe some dialogues?

I have already written the dialogues that I thought of. What else can be written? A small quest, but what, because anyone can be a sibling.

On 11/5/2022 at 10:42 PM, Jomane66 said:

Damn I am almost to quit and uninstal the mood, can't make the stupid Carpentier used on the contract of the whore teacher to acept the propousals, some hint ?

I don't know at what stage of the quest, but try to have wine in your inventory. And his location (outside, inside) also matters.

On 11/6/2022 at 2:44 AM, Dojo_dude said:

Can we please have ".... [Sex]" at the end of sexlab initiating dialogue.

This huge amount of dialogue needs to be edited. I don't know if I can handle it.

On 11/6/2022 at 10:23 AM, silentmystery said:

i cant install this into mod organizer says no plugin able to install. any idea what to do?

What archive did you install TroublesofHeroine2.6.1.rar or TroublesofHeroineSE2.6.1.rar?

On 11/6/2022 at 2:41 PM, azaria777 said:

umm, severio pelagia died during the civil war battle, pursuit of a shadow quest wants me to talk to him, what do i do?>

Talk to Danica Pure-Spring.

About Farm Life. What do you think about working as textboxes? Someting like: "The rest of the day you took heavy parts and wore them against your stomach, because the owner forbade dragging them. After a hard day of being a draft animal, the owner made you return all things to their original place in the same way. You missed your bedtime for this."?

On 11/6/2022 at 6:23 AM, silentmystery said:

i cant install this into mod organizer says no plugin able to install. any idea what to do? i have the older version working

I have this issue sometimes, just go into MO download folder- unzip the .rar file with 7-zip and the use 7-zip again to archive the folder you just made and now MO will recognise the file.

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

About Farm Life. What do you think about working as textboxes? Someting like: "The rest of the day you took heavy parts and wore them against your stomach, because the owner forbade dragging them. After a hard day of being a draft animal, the owner made you return all things to their original place in the same way. You missed your bedtime for this."?

This would be a good way to make it feel like more time is passing.

For example, you could have it so that the PC has to go to their pile of straw in the stalls at the end of each day, and then go out to the field when they wake up.

Once the PC is there, they either get a special task, or a textbox pops up, the screen fades to black, and it skips to the end of the day.

That way you could easily make 2-3 days pass between special tasks without things getting boring.

Maybe there could also be textbox events at night sometimes, like not being able to sleep because one of the animals kept bothering you,

or waking up because a Skeever bit your foot, things that really empathize how bad the sleeping conditions are.

Night events could also include the PC's 'husband', after the quest has gotten that far, while daytime events could mostly revolve around labour or degradation by the farmers.

Especially tasks that would by very tedious/would take a lot of time to actually do would probably work well as textboxes and a time skip.

It would also make it possible to make it seem like the PC is trapped on that farm for a very long time, without forcing the player to do 20+ cabbage collection quests.

4 hours ago, DSHV said:

sounds good to me

On 11/7/2022 at 2:49 PM, DSHV said:

This is the vanilla search for loot animation.

Well, I read one idea - marriage to Bristleback here. We need a few more for a full update of the addon.

One note in the Thalmor Headquarters inside the city.

I have already written the dialogues that I thought of. What else can be written? A small quest, but what, because anyone can be a sibling.

I don't know at what stage of the quest, but try to have wine in your inventory. And his location (outside, inside) also matters.

This huge amount of dialogue needs to be edited. I don't know if I can handle it.

What archive did you install TroublesofHeroine2.6.1.rar or TroublesofHeroineSE2.6.1.rar?

Talk to Danica Pure-Spring.

by "outside of solitude" i meant I found the one in solitude only but only that one. I now see how what I said could be easily misinterpreted.

On 11/8/2022 at 6:11 AM, GiantTiger said:

Hi. The final quest of Pursuit of Shadow is to talk to 'You' in Solitude Inn. I can't find 'me' there. How am I supposed to finish this quest?

Your doppleganger. It is a mirror of your character, but naked.