1 hour ago, necross 413 said:

can we have a version of Tardo's quests where the male PC can basically take over that guys whole plan and capture Tardo and basically turn him into human and a cuck?

Good idea, but I'm afraid I won't be able to write it well. If someone else writes for the mod, who has it as a kink.

4 hours ago, DSHV said:

Open console and type: help "False Dragonborn", then player.placeatme x 1, where x is her id you learned with the help command.

He could walk through the door as a baby mammoth and grow up inside. Or just graze in front of the entrance.

Thank you. I hope it will work. I have some trouble with console because of different languages. I type but I don't see what I type (squares instead of letters and numbers). It works ok if I type commands but not possible to know what console replies. Should I just copy the reply and paste it instead of x?

15 hours ago, DSHV said:

Yes.

Awesome! I will start then!

15 hours ago, DSHV said:

I've never done this before and don't know how to do it.

I can do it if you want. I have experience.

15 hours ago, DSHV said:

He could walk through the door as a baby mammoth and grow up inside. Or just graze in front of the entrance.

Baby mammoth then the classic black screen npc replace can do.

Although I will write a separate quest for this

@DSHV

A new Idea came to me just now, Can I use Garona for a quest that is about her becoming Busters wife and becoming the leader for the slaves of the Night Mammoths?

Edited by Electric Aether
15 hours ago, PRSTUV said:

(squares instead of letters and numbers)

Maybe look for a solution on the Internet? I seem to remember what it is that can be solved with a small fix mod or changing .ini.

12 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

Can I use Garona for a quest that is about her becoming Busters wife and becoming the leader for the slaves of the Night Mammoths?

Well, she's not a villain, just thick, wild and forgets that people have their feelings. I don't think she will do cruelty for the sake of cruelty.

9 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Shouldn't Shihira the cat wear a dress when you met her?

Yes, she's naked by default and has to dress up when spawning so she stays naked and doesn't get dressed randomly.

2 hours ago, Lenore said:

The thalmor in the thalmor room,

I made it a public room, but maybe some mod overwrites it. Click on him in the console and then moveto player elsewhere.

9 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

you can link ur discord server it to ur patreon. I think it'd also work to LL?

I can certainly try, but I'm not sure if I will have the energy to maintain the discord. You need to create topics, right? And for TOH and for POS and for others? I can ask here and take a poll on my Patreon. 

Please tell me: Do my mods need Discord?

@DSHV @killer905 first, I just wanted to say that the poses were excellent, good job with this mod.

second, about discord, I personally don't have time to share anymore, I've been quite busy lately and I imagine others are too, I think keeping this mod here and updated is enough, so I don't think it's necessary, but that's my opinion.

third, it was time for me to finish the quest, as I said at least one quest per update, so the quest for 2.5 will be from Alfhild, now only the male part is missing, at the end read some doubt that I put and of course tell me if liked the quest:

Quest name: balance between two sides.

how start: talk to Sasha or Jacob

prerequiste: the rise of paradise

PC: hey, did anything new come up ?
Jacob: yes, apparently the gray-mane clan wants our services.
PC: alright, who should I meet to receive more information?
Jacob: Vignar, he spends most of his time in Jorrvaskr
PC: fine, i'll meet him.

QUEST START HERE

Jornal: apparently that Gray-mane clan wants to take down the battle-born clan's reputation after what happened to Olfina, this should be interesting.

Objective: talk to Vignar.

PC:greetings, I heard that you want the services of my organization.
Vignar: you heard correctly, after what happened to Olfina, my brother, Eorlund was pretty devastated and I, as his brother and also having rivalry with the battle born, couldn't let it go. So I want you to turn Alfhild into a sex slave, doing everything Olfina does, do that and besides you getting paid for your services and you will have Alfhild as a slave, I believe this will increase your profits in your organization. So, do we have a deal?
PC:you have a deal.

Objective: talk to Jacob

PC:I spoke to Vignar, he wants us to enslave Alfhild.
Jacob:Alfhild, huh? I don't know much about her, so that leaves us with no other option but to proceed calmly.
PC: what do you mean ?
Jacob:you should become friends with her, you are both women so this should be easier for you than it would be for me.
PC:wait, I'll do all the work and what are you going to do?
Jacob:hey you don't need to release your bitch side on me. I will talk to some important people in whiterun about our organization, after all we need clients for our slaves, besides I have to buy food, toys and clothes for mila because her mother is busy getting fucked and being our toilet.
PC:Okay, I'll talk to her.

Objective: talk to Alfhild.

PC:Hi Alfhild, how are you ?
Alfhild: I'm fine and you ? tired of hunting dragons and decided to take a vacation ?
PC:more or less, I was passing by and decided to talk to you to see how you are doing.
Alfhild: thank you, lately I've been working on the farm and....
PC: and ?
Alfhild: It's not a big deal, it was something that came to my mind. well i thank you for coming here but i have to go to work, until another day.

Objective: talk to alfhild tomorrow.

PC:hey blondie.
Alfhild: oh... it's you...hi.
PC:hey what happened?
Alfhild: It's no big deal, I'm just... tired.
PC:hey friend, you can tell me anything and i will listen.
Alfhild: I would love to but I have work and...
PC: ok let's stop there, let's take a break today and let's drink at the bannered mare
Alfhild: But...
PC: no '' buts '', i'll meet you there and don't take no for an answer.
Alfhild: sigh* okay.

Objective: talk with Alfhild in the bannered mare and buy some drinks ( can be any ale or wine )

PC: drink* here our drinks.
Alfhild: drink* thanks.
PC: drink* Now tell me what's going on in your life.
Alfhild: drink* well when I said that I was tired, I was not just talking about work but everything that happens in my life every day.
PC: drink* i'm listening.
Alfhild: drink* hic* first my son is being bullied by a girl and he just doesn't react to this situation, second is my husband who doesn't pay attention to me and just wants to know about this shit war.
PC: drink* continue, please.
Alfhild: drink* hic hic * besides the fact that I don't get attention from my son and my husband, I have to do all the hard work on the farm and I don't get anything in return, damn... I want to receive some feeling, I want attention, I want to have sex, I want to be loved.... I want to be a woman.
PC: I know a place I can take you, maybe you'll find a purpose there.
Alfhild: hic hic* you know what ? fuck it, take me where you wanna go. 

Objective: take Alfhild to the WT

PC: here we are.
Alfhild: by all the gods... what place is this ?
PC: this is where... women can be themselves and not have to worry about anything else.
Alfhild: I'd like to take a look at the place... I hope you do not mind.
PC: feel free to do this.

Objective: go talk with jacob

PC:our future slave is checking out our base, I imagine she must have already found Carlotta and Olfina. ( if you have  Carlotta as your slave ) our future slave is checking out our base, I imagine she must have already found Olfina ( If you not have Carlotta as your slave )
Jacob:shouldn't be a problem as long as she doesn't mess with anything.
PC:about your function, are customers liking our slaves? and from our base?
Jacob: yes, after you left to capture our new slave, i started doing the disclosure in whiterun, most of the men and some women have already come here to... relieve their tensions and so far we have only had praise but we need more slaves besides Alfhild, I have a new target in whiterun.
PC: who is this target ?
Jacob:I talk about her another time. focus on your current mission.
PC:I'm going back to Alfhild, see how she's doing.
Jacob: al'right, see you later.

Objective: go talk to Alfhild

PC: so ? what do you think about my place ?
Alfhild: What did I think of your establishment? but what the fuck? my friends have become sex slaves who don't think. Carlotta said she doesn't care about her daughter anymore and just wants to be fucked and used as a toilet every day. Olfina, in addition to having the same functions as Carlotta, in her free time she is the maid here and serves to clean the establishments.
PC: honey, listen, they are here because they have finally found their true happiness, we don't force them to do anything. They all had a similar life to you, tiring and boring, so why not give it a try and see if you like that lifestyle?
Alfhild: and get fucked by these men who work for you or by some of these crazy bitches? no thanks.
PC: no dear. I will personally give you pleasure and I know you want it.
Alfhild: how do y-you know i like you ?
PC: your pussy is dripping on the floor it's so wet but it's ok i'll give you what you seek as long as you stay here awhile i'll give you a few minutes to think i'll be right back.

Objective: go talk with jacob

PC:I don't know about this blonde apparently she won't willingly accept to be our slave even though she has an attraction to me.
Jacob:you have to use this to your advantage but it seems you lack training in how to enslave women. It's not a problem, I can teach you.
PC: how ?
Jacob:first, have sex with her today and depending on your performance, tomorrow when you visit her she will want it again.
PC: Al'right then.

Objective: have sex with Alfhild.

PC:so ? I gave you some time to think, what's your answer?
Alfhild: How long would I have to spend here ?
PC: until when we're both exhausted from having sex.
Alfhild: well... i'm all yours.

[ sex scene ]

PC: tired ?
Alfhild: Not yet...
PC: the let's keep going.

[ sex scene ]

PC:can you continue?
Alfhild: uff*.... s-sure.

[ sex scene ]

PC: hey blondie, one more round ?
Alfhild: n-no...I can't cum anymore, you managed to have a long sex with me that I haven't had in years.
PC: your husband can't take care of you, it isn't ?
Alfhild: I think you know the answer.... see you tomorrow?
PC: yes, i see you later.

Objective: wait 24h then go talk to Alfhild.

PC: Hello there
Alfhild: hey, I wanted to ask you about your establishment.
PC: Sure, go ahead.
Alfhild: who are those people who work with you?
PC: most of the time they are mercenaries like me, but these last few days we decided to open a new business.
Alfhild: Do you force women to become your sex slaves and fulfill your wishes ?
PC:not necessarily, most of the women are there voluntarily because they didn't want to have a life like yours.
Alfhild: like mine ?
PC:Alfhild, you work too much and don't get attention from your husband or your son. Instead of you getting love and admiration, you get more work and problems, which woman would want your life?
Alfhild: i-i think.... yeah, you right.
PC: do you have anymore questions ?
Alfhild: yes, tell me about every girl that lives there, what are their roles?
PC:Well, Olfina, your job is to run the establishment, get fucked when the boys want it and lick my pussy when I want it.
Alfhild: and Carlotta ? didn't she have a daughter? ( if you have Carlotta as your slave )
PC:Carlotta was serving an orc some time ago as his sex slave, she got addicted to sex and forgot about her daughter, so I rescued her and offered her to live as our sex slave and as our toilet.
Alfhild: by all the gods... and the other girl ?
PC: do you mean Helva ? she serves as a sex slave to one of our partners.
Alfhild: i see...
PC: why don't you visit there and see how the girls serve me? you seem interested.
Alfhild: but the work... you know what ? fuck this farm, i will meet you there.

Objective: go and talk with Jacob

PC:the blonde is almost giving in to her wishes, she is coming here to see how the girls serve us so you and i need to break her now.
Jacob:it is good but do you know how to command the slaves of this type?
PC: what do you mean ?
Jacob:sigh *.... look, this group of slaves that we are training they serve like stupid whores, they don't think and they don't have an exact function, they must obey any order be it the order to have sex, be a toilet for us, cook, clean the house. Of course, to make things more organized they have some tasks of their own like Olfina being our maid, but in reality, these slaves of this type can be used in any order we give them.
PC: so ?
Jacob:so I think you need training on how to know how to act with this group of slaves and to make it easier you can play the role of a slave and I can show you or I can just tell you what to do and you can do it yourself with the slaves, so which will it be your choice? ( this choice does not involve points, only for those who are kinky to be a slaver but with some submissive attitudes. If you choose the choice to do slave things for Jacob, later you can repeate this dialogue to yours slavers partners all this option and more after you unlock them in future quests )

CHOICE 1:

PC:no, i'd rather you just tell me how i should act.
Jacob: Very well.

black screen + text : Jacob taught me some basics of how to act as a slaver, I must now practice with our slaves.

CHOICE 2:

PC:You're just saying that because you want to fuck me and see my submissive side, aren't you? ok, for you i can make an exception.
Jacob:but i thought you were always my submissive bitch.... i'm kidding, but seriously from now on, do everything i say.
PC: okay.
Jacob: slave!, strip and and masturbate for me.

[ strip and later masturbation sex scene ]

PC: now what ?
Jacob: slave !, clean my ass. ( here in the future the actor who chooses this option will be in the position that presents his butt and the slave will be in the crouching position behind him, it can be stormcloak animation at the beginning of the game in helgen when they take the stones from the tower or normal crouching animation. )
PC: [ you start wiping his ass, you feel a feeling of disgust but at the same time excitement that makes you wet... maybe that's the true place of women, serving men... at least it's the place of some women. ]

Jacob: slave!, i want to pee. ( actor who chooses this position shows the crotch and slave is crouched in the same positions that I mentioned in the '' clean my ass '' part, but to have greater effect on the scene you could put the self injection of the '' human pee '' portion or do pee animation equal to slaverun.)
PC: [ you start drinking his urine but feel nothing but excitement, maybe you like being a human toilet. ]

Jacob: slave !, i want to eat, cook something for me and bring me a drink.
[ cook something and give to the man who asked and brink any drink ]

Jacob: slave!, i want to fuck  your ass.

[ anal sex scene ]

Jacob: slave!, i want to fuck you.

[ vaginal sex scene ]

Jacob: slave!, suck my dick ( later if you are a woman, you will ask '' lick my pussy '' ]

[ fore play or oral sex scene ]

Jacob:your training is complete, remember that you can and should use these dialogues with all slaves from now on and don't forget to ask me if I don't want something, after all you are my number one bitch (he speaks in a provocative tone).

both routes return to this point now :

PC:now that we're done with this training, we now need to focus on convincing Alfhild to become our slave.
Jacob:I'm under your orders and it looks like our guest has arrived.

PC:hello there.
Alfhild:h-hello... looking at this place now that I'm sober, it looks a little scary but it's kind of intriguing.
PC:true, but today you will understand why women love this place and don't want to leave here.
Alfhild: okay... what we will do now ?
PC (1 )  : How about we start making you more comfortable with life here, I'll make the girls take care of you. (if you have carlotta and olfina as your slave ).
PC ( 2 )  : How about we start making you more comfortable with life here, I'll make my girl take care of you. (if you have only Olfina as your slave ).

Objective: talk to Olfina

PC: slave!
Olfina: Yes, my mistress ?
PC: I want you to have sex with Alfhild, I hope you don't have any grudges kept for her because she is from a different clan than yours, today she will become your slave sister but don't say anything to her, just have sex with her and leave her ready for me and jacob.
Olfina: Yes!! always happy to have new slave sister.

Objective ( if you have carlotta as your slave )  :

PC: slave!
Carlotta: mistress ? should i lick your pussy or clean your ass or maybe you want pee on me ? i will obey everything.
PC: not now, you dumb slut. I want you support Olfina in get Alfhild ready to become my slave, just make sex with her and get her ready for me and jacob.
Carlotta: a new slave sister ? my new family is getting bigger, thank you for bring me here.

Objective: talk to Alfhild

PC: my slaves will be take care of you, i will be out for day.
Alfhild: w-what ? you will leave me here alone ?
PC:you know them and rest assured, you are safe here.
Alfhild: what about my husband and my son ?
PC:you told me they don't care about you, so why do you give them any satisfaction? I'm ordering you, stay here.
Alfhild: you are right.... okay, i will obey to your orders.
PC: so girls start entertaining our guest

[ sexlab lesbian - if it's Olfina and Alfhild ]

or

[ sexlab lesbian - tribadism if it's Olfina, Alfhild and Carlotta ]

black screen + message ( 1 ) : girls had sex for 24 hours, pausing only for Alfhild to eat something and then going back to the marathon. Alfhild, at first she was a little shy but then her wild and submissive side took over her completely. They got dirty, sweaty, pissed on themselves but nothing stopped them from having sex and when it was time for Alfhild to find me and Jacob, the girls cleaned her with just their saliva and waited for the time to come. ( girls if Carlotta and Olfina is your slave )

black screen + message ( 2 ) : Olfina had sex with her for 24 hours, pausing only for Alfhild to eat something and then they went back to the marathon. Alfhild, at first she was a little shy but then her wild and submissive side took over her completely. They got dirty, sweaty, pissed on themselves but nothing stopped them from having sex and when it was time for Alfhild to find Jacob and me, Olfina cleaned her with just her saliva and waited for the time to arrive.

PC: hey blondie, how it's going ?
Alfhild: I love this place and I didn't want to leave here anymore.
PC: I know you don't want to go, it's inside of you, Alfhild, you're a submissive whore and you should be pleased with that, just say the words that I want to hear and then Jacob and I can give your new life.
Alfhild: I give up my past life and accept being your sex slave, your property, your human toilet and your punching bag.
PC:it's done so from now on you are my slave and as your prize me and jacob will fuck you hard now.
Alfhild: YES!!!

[ sex scene threesome MFF ]

PC: i want ask you about husband, do you care about him ?
Alfhild:no that man can't satisfy my desires and doesn't pay attention, only you and the people here pay attention to me and for that I'm eternally grateful.

PC: what about your son ?
Alfhild: that weak child who is bullied by a girl? I don't want to know more about him, all I care about is serving you and fulfilling your wishes.

PC:now, my slut, I want you to go to Jorrvaskr and wait for me there, I need to show you to someone and you must go like this, dirty and undressed, after all you are a slave now.
Alfhild: Yes, my mistress.

objective: go talk with Vignar in Jorrvaskr

PC:as you can see, the job is done.
Vignar: yes and I've heard rumors in the city of Alfhild running naked and dirty through the streets, soon the directions will reach the ears of her husband and son. Anyway, you did a great job and here's her gold, now do you mind fucking her with me?
PC: Yes, let's do this. [ sex scene threesome MFF ]
PC: No, you can go and fuck her alone. [ normal sex scene ]

the amount received by Vignar will only appear when the quest is over as he has to share the profits with Jacob.

PC: it's done, our customer was very satisfied with our work and here's the gold.
Jacob: excellent, since you've done most of the work, I believe the profit sharing should be fair, so you take 70% and I take 30%.
PC: all right, How is the promotion of our business going ?
Jacob: after our services in whiterun we hope to have more customers from now on, so things are going well.
PC: good, i have some things to do, i see you later.
Jacob: Bye.

QUEST COMPLETED

rewards :
- 7000 gold
- you got a new slave and your business is getting a lot of attention in whiterun, so the price you get per slave cad is now 400 every 7 days. So if you have : Olfina + Carlotta + Alfhild = 1200 or Olfina + Alfhild = 800
- new commmands for your slaves and for your partners. the dialogue should be :

for your partners in the organization and in case PC has accepted to receive the training physically from Jacob, the dialog used here should be the same as I did for jacob, in this case the PC narration when doing the act and the dialog should be '' hey you want something kinky from me? '' and so it would be random what your partner would want according to the options I wrote for jacob. in the future, pc will have the option to choose whether to have these options with each of the new partners that will arrive.

for slaves, in addition they must be this:
PC : slave!
slave: yes, my mistress ?
PC options:

- start masturbating, now!
- lick my pussy. [ lesbian sex scene ]
- i want to fuck you. [normal sex scene]
- i want to fuck your ass. [ anal sex scene ]
- give something to eat and drink.
- clean my ass and i want pee (same animation and with the same dialogue as jacob's, the difference is that the slave is going to speak and not the PC)

- PC: how is Alfhild ? --> Jacob: the blondie slut ? she keeps fighting with Olfina to decide which of the two is the better bitch, regardless of the modality, whether it's human toilet, punching bag or fuck meat, one wants to be better than the other.

notes:

-it's possible edit the gold received per week ? before was 40 per slave nad now is 400 per slave.

6 hours ago, DSHV said:

Please tell me: Do my mods need Discord?

In my opinion it is not needed and unfortunately discord will take some of your time which you could devote to the development of your mods. This forum is enough to report bugs and possible ideas for quests or dialogues.

SE version question:

There's a lot of old versions of this mod on the download page and the main description doesn't make it clear: does 2.4.1SE still need Dawnguard/Dragnborn/Hearthfire addons in order to access that content? They are quite dated at this point but I am assuming these have been finished. Is that assumption correct?

I bit of clean-up would really help in clarifying the situation for newcomers to this mod as to what is needed. Thank  you.

Edited by belegost
22 hours ago, Man O War said:

now only the male part is missing

Thank you. It will be more difficult for me to do one quest if it are 2 quests for men and for women. I usually write a phrase for female X/a phrase for male Y. Could you for male part highlight only new and changed text?

22 hours ago, Man O War said:

it's possible edit the gold received per week ? before was 40 per slave nad now is 400 per slave.

With scripts, but I have no idea how.

2 hours ago, belegost said:

2.4.1SE still need Dawnguard/Dragnborn/Hearthfire

Yes. They are separate additions and have their own numbering.

1 hour ago, silvercloud said:

I can't get the MCM to appear in SSE.

Sometimes changing locations, loading a save, or just waiting helps.

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

Thank you.

Just thoughts. Like this mod, but some forced events and consequences must be present in mod about humilation. For example:

In Lydia Fighting quests there are dialog options to repeat things someday, but she never do this. Is it real to add some forced radiant events to her? Maybe on location change, entering sities, guilds, inns or camps?

After guards party why they immediately forgot it? Is it real to add some events to them, maybe on entering guardhouses, prisons or palaces?

Riverwood trader having contract on full body does nothing to cheating PC. Is it real to add forced events to traders when contract is working?

19 hours ago, crococat said:

Is it real to add some forced radiant events to her?

Yes, I thought about it. To do this, I need to make a separate quest with more variables to add variety. I can think about it. Also any ideas about fighting other sins?

1 hour ago, TFK23 said:

Is it safe to update this mod mid playthrough? currently using 2.3.4

I haven't changed or removed anything, just added, so it should work.

I have one question: TOH version for Skyblivion. Should I start thinking about it? I have ideas, of course, about Mazoga and Yushi, female worshiper of Molag Bal.

Hi. Nice mod and quests. Something needs to be improved tho. I play as male heterosexual character and its really hard turn down when you approach someone and they get excited about your breasts or pussy. Some better PC gender detection or selection would be good in this mod. something like ''Go in mcm, select PC gender and it auto enable compatible quests for gender selected''.

14 hours ago, DSHV said:

Yes, I thought about it. To do this, I need to make a separate quest with more variables to add variety. I can think about it. Also any ideas about fighting other sins?

I haven't changed or removed anything, just added, so it should work.

I have one question: TOH version for Skyblivion. Should I start thinking about it? I have ideas, of course, about Mazoga and Yushi, female worshiper of Molag Bal.

is skyblivion about to launch? well, you can also do a remake of oblivion lovers for skyoblivion as it is also a remake.

On 3/3/2022 at 7:48 AM, DSHV said:

Thank you. It will be more difficult for me to do one quest if it are 2 quests for men and for women. I usually write a phrase for female X/a phrase for male Y. Could you for male part highlight only new and changed text?

With scripts, but I have no idea how.

Sometimes changing locations, loading a save, or just waiting helps.

ok, i can do this.