Evilgoat21 Posted December 26, 2021 Posted December 26, 2021 (edited) On 5/24/2021 at 12:31 PM, fouyaya said: Hey, I have 5 new animations in early access on my patreon page. I made a standard height version of the animation I teased 2 weeks ago + I created a new sequence using a new CC chair (lightly modified version of a base game metal chair) Reveal hidden contents Where can I get that texture for the dirty ass that's on Lady D Edited December 27, 2021 by Evilgoat21 to be more specific
fouyaya Posted December 27, 2021 Author Posted December 27, 2021 22 hours ago, Evilgoat21 said: Where can I get that texture for the dirty ass that's on Lady D Hey, it's this skin overlay (pralinesims aphrodite)
Destinys_Failure Posted January 2, 2022 Posted January 2, 2022 (edited) Ignore that, got it working. Out of curiosity, will there be any more animations involving the toilet? I'm not much for femdom thing, but I've got an efro kink and I'm a sucker for natural shitting. Edited January 2, 2022 by Destinys_Failure
Zenneto Posted January 6, 2022 Posted January 6, 2022 (edited) Will there be more toilet entrapment? Or maybe shrinking and crushing (Butt crush for example?) Can I also suggest defecating or farting on someone's food? Edited January 20, 2022 by Zenneto
fouyaya Posted January 25, 2022 Author Posted January 25, 2022 On 1/2/2022 at 2:19 AM, Destinys_Failure said: Ignore that, got it working. Out of curiosity, will there be any more animations involving the toilet? I'm not much for femdom thing, but I've got an efro kink and I'm a sucker for natural shitting Do you mean a solo pooping animation on the toilet ? maybe, I've got a few ideas. On 1/6/2022 at 1:54 PM, Zenneto said: Will there be more toilet entrapment? Or maybe shrinking and crushing (Butt crush for example?) Can I also suggest defecating or farting on someone's food? shrinking is not possible unfortunately but I'd like to create something close using voodoo dolls. Spoiler My toilet domination animations are actually pretty old. so yes, maybe I'll refresh them or add some more. I also like the farting on someone's food idea. (maybe as a mischief interaction). On 1/20/2022 at 8:48 PM, Zenneto said: Is there a discord server for this? No but you can use this thread for suggestions and ideas. 2
Destinys_Failure Posted January 27, 2022 Posted January 27, 2022 On 1/25/2022 at 9:51 PM, fouyaya said: Do you mean a solo pooping animation on the toilet ? maybe, I've got a few ideas. shrinking is not possible unfortunately but I'd like to create something close using voodoo dolls. Reveal hidden contents My toilet domination animations are actually pretty old. so yes, maybe I'll refresh them or add some more. I also like the farting on someone's food idea. (maybe as a mischief interaction). No but you can use this thread for suggestions and ideas. Yeah, solo pooping animations are kinda what I mean, like, some longer pooping animations, or somebody watching. Or a blumpkin/flumpkin.
Edwardes8 Posted January 31, 2022 Posted January 31, 2022 Hey I love your foot fetish content! I'd love to see a tied up feet in face animation. Like the slave is tied to a chair and cant move his arms and the mistress smothers him with her feet. He tries to move his head away to no avail. I LOVE this position
fouyaya Posted January 31, 2022 Author Posted January 31, 2022 7 hours ago, Edwardes8 said: Hey I love your foot fetish content! I'd love to see a tied up feet in face animation. Like the slave is tied to a chair and cant move his arms and the mistress smothers him with her feet. He tries to move his head away to no avail. I LOVE this position Hey thanks, I already created an animation similar to that Spoiler https://www.redgifs.com/watch/flimsyhospitablehectorsdolphin?rel=u%3Afouyaya1%3Bo%3Arecent A follow-up I imagined for that sequence would be the dom kicking the chair and the sub ending upside down on the ground still attached to the chair. Of course more animation stages would follow. (like feet smother)
fouyaya Posted January 31, 2022 Author Posted January 31, 2022 I kinda forgot to post my new early access animations this month Spoiler https://redgifs.com/watch/tautseagreenxrayfish https://redgifs.com/watch/closedsuperficialneonbluehermitcrab https://redgifs.com/watch/thesesilverutahprairiedog https://redgifs.com/watch/mindlessitchywatermoccasin https://redgifs.com/watch/wirygracioushusky https://redgifs.com/watch/distortedstarchyaldabratortoise https://redgifs.com/watch/briskarcticxantusmurrelet https://redgifs.com/watch/tealdarkslatebluephoebe https://redgifs.com/watch/internationalhighlevelunicorn Warning this one is scat Spoiler https://redgifs.com/watch/ringednervouswoodborer and I also forgot to update the package on Loverslab so I'll update it twice in february.
jedato Posted February 1, 2022 Posted February 1, 2022 What's the best way to have the snu snu action? Do I create another sim that is much taller in my household or is there a way to change the heights of other sims in the neighbourhood?
Edwardes8 Posted February 1, 2022 Posted February 1, 2022 10 hours ago, fouyaya said: Hey thanks, I already created an animation similar to that Reveal hidden contents https://www.redgifs.com/watch/flimsyhospitablehectorsdolphin?rel=u%3Afouyaya1%3Bo%3Arecent A follow-up I imagined for that sequence would be the dom kicking the chair and the sub ending upside down on the ground still attached to the chair. Of course more animation stages would follow. (like feet smother) Yesss that would be awesome!
fouyaya Posted February 1, 2022 Author Posted February 1, 2022 18 hours ago, jedato said: What's the best way to have the snu snu action? Do I create another sim that is much taller in my household or is there a way to change the heights of other sims in the neighbourhood? Best way is to have a 20% height difference between both sims, you can achieve this with this height slider. To get that 20% diff, you can either use the "heightslider1.package" and make the tallest sim you can and pair him/her with the smallest sim you can make or you can pick the "heightslider2.package" and just make the tallest sim you can and pair him/her with a standard height sim, in both cases it will fit perfectly. Also to change a sim's height with that mod you just need to change the sim's feet size in CAS. (bigger feet = taller)
Hebi No Mokkori Posted February 3, 2022 Posted February 3, 2022 Thanks fouyaya for this formidable mod, looking forward to future updates and functionalities you may add in the future ?
DisturbedMoron Posted February 5, 2022 Posted February 5, 2022 Hey, thank you so much for these animations, do you know when the next update on LL will go online?
fouyaya Posted February 6, 2022 Author Posted February 6, 2022 On 2/5/2022 at 1:58 AM, DisturbedMoron said: Hey, thank you so much for these animations, do you know when the next update on LL will go online? I've just updated the reg package (+9animations list below) Spoiler Feet Kissing (embarrassed) (floor)(footjob) Feet Kissing (floor)(footjob) WITCH Ass Licking Chair (deskchair)(oraljob) -> needs a magic sim from the realm of magic dlc (or check "ignore occult sims gender restrictions" in WW settings) WITCH Pussy Licking Chair (deskchair)(oraljob) Ass Licking 2 (window)(oraljob) Ass Licking 3 (window)(oraljob) Headlock (floor)(teasing) Tied up foot rub 2 (diningchair)(climax) -> needs the cherrypie cum mesh Seated Handjob 5 (sofa)(climax) -> needs the cherrypie cum mesh I'll update the extreme package later this month. 2
DisturbedMoron Posted February 7, 2022 Posted February 7, 2022 23 hours ago, fouyaya said: I've just updated the reg package (+9animations list below) Reveal hidden contents Feet Kissing (embarrassed) (floor)(footjob) Feet Kissing (floor)(footjob) WITCH Ass Licking Chair (deskchair)(oraljob) -> needs a magic sim from the realm of magic dlc (or check "ignore occult sims gender restrictions" in WW settings) WITCH Pussy Licking Chair (deskchair)(oraljob) Ass Licking 2 (window)(oraljob) Ass Licking 3 (window)(oraljob) Headlock (floor)(teasing) Tied up foot rub 2 (diningchair)(climax) -> needs the cherrypie cum mesh Seated Handjob 5 (sofa)(climax) -> needs the cherrypie cum mesh I'll update the extreme package later this month. Thank you so much!
garrison15 Posted February 8, 2022 Posted February 8, 2022 I checked "ignore occult sims gender restrictions" but neither "WITCH Ass Licking Chair" or "WITCH Pussy Licking Chair" are listed.
fouyaya Posted February 9, 2022 Author Posted February 9, 2022 7 hours ago, garrison15 said: I checked "ignore occult sims gender restrictions" but neither "WITCH Ass Licking Chair" or "WITCH Pussy Licking Chair" are listed. It's probably because your desk chair is connected to a desk. You have to separate them first otherwise it's the "Desk" animations that are listed and not the "Desk chair" animations.
garrison15 Posted February 9, 2022 Posted February 9, 2022 19 hours ago, fouyaya said: It's probably because your desk chair is connected to a desk. You have to separate them first otherwise it's the "Desk" animations that are listed and not the "Desk chair" animations. No desk.
fouyaya Posted February 9, 2022 Author Posted February 9, 2022 1 hour ago, garrison15 said: No desk. make sure it's a swivel desk chair, some desk chairs ingame aren't actually categorized as "desk_chair" in WW. If you can't see any other "WITCH" animation from me it's another issue tho.
fouyaya Posted February 20, 2022 Author Posted February 20, 2022 Hey, 9 new animations in early access including a new WITCH sequence using voodoo dolls (suggested here some time ago). Spoiler https://redgifs.com/watch/sorrowfulposhhusky https://redgifs.com/watch/plaintivebeneficialwoodnymphbutterfly https://redgifs.com/watch/famousnuttysolitaire https://redgifs.com/watch/chubbyworthlessjaguar https://redgifs.com/watch/beigeviolentwombat https://redgifs.com/watch/darkgoldenrodvioletredcrayfish 1
fouyaya Posted February 26, 2022 Author Posted February 26, 2022 Hello, 2 new extreme animations in early access and I've just updated the extreme package on LL (+5animations). Spoiler https://redgifs.com/watch/glossymediumvioletrediberianmole https://redgifs.com/watch/trustingagilebufeo 1
Shotlite Posted February 27, 2022 Posted February 27, 2022 On 2/26/2022 at 6:04 AM, fouyaya said: Hello, 2 new extreme animations in early access and I've just updated the extreme package on LL (+5animations). Reveal hidden contents https://redgifs.com/watch/glossymediumvioletrediberianmole https://redgifs.com/watch/trustingagilebufeo Will more ballbusting animations will be added???
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now