fouyaya Posted May 24, 2021 Author Posted May 24, 2021 Hey, I have 5 new animations in early access on my patreon page. I made a standard height version of the animation I teased 2 weeks ago + I created a new sequence using a new CC chair (lightly modified version of a base game metal chair) Spoiler
Loser85 Posted May 30, 2021 Posted May 30, 2021 1. i have got everything 2. still not showing above 126 animations said i had 8 new ones from the patreon when i opened it up but nothing showed up. is this mod made for the steam version
fouyaya Posted May 31, 2021 Author Posted May 31, 2021 On 5/30/2021 at 4:22 PM, Loser85 said: 1. i have got everything 2. still not showing above 126 animations said i had 8 new ones from the patreon when i opened it up but nothing showed up. is this mod made for the steam version hey, my mod is just a package filled with animations clips, it depends entirely on the actual mod which is Wickedwhims. I highly recommend to check the WW troubleshooting page here As long as WW is working properly and you have all the props and objects needed then all my animations will load.
fouyaya Posted May 31, 2021 Author Posted May 31, 2021 I have 3 new animations in early access, it's another sequence on the CC chair I made this month. Spoiler 2
BishopRemix Posted June 2, 2021 Posted June 2, 2021 I LOVE the farting mods. Any plans for pussy farts/ queefs during sex without pauses? just loud wet sloppy random fart noises during sex? 2
bot420083 Posted June 7, 2021 Posted June 7, 2021 real gross idea, but what about a "Fart down a straw" or farting in a drink one for the Bar/Juice Bar? 3
Alexander505 Posted June 7, 2021 Posted June 7, 2021 8 hours ago, bot420083 said: real gross idea, but what about a "Fart down a straw" or farting in a drink one for the Bar/Juice Bar? I agree, nice idea. 1
thewinterexorcist Posted June 14, 2021 Posted June 14, 2021 i installed the mods but am confused on how to get them to activate it says they are in the custom content but it doesnt show any options to do anything in game so if you could help me id love it
Jony Melavo Posted June 21, 2021 Posted June 21, 2021 On 5/31/2021 at 6:10 PM, fouyaya said: I have 3 new animations in early access, it's another sequence on the CC chair I made this month. Reveal hidden contents Hi, I think we all realy liked the fetish animations becouse they are hard to find. So please, create more thing like scat, puke, piss, toilet things and humilliation. And it may happen in other places like floor dont rly need for toilet sometimes
fouyaya Posted June 21, 2021 Author Posted June 21, 2021 On 6/2/2021 at 9:09 PM, BishopRemix said: I LOVE the farting mods. Any plans for pussy farts/ queefs during sex without pauses? just loud wet sloppy random fart noises during sex? Yeah that's a cool idea. I don't have a lot of vaginal animations in my package though, but for instance, I could make a variation of the missionary under the sheets animation with random farts and reactions to it. It would also be a nice opening to the "dutch oven" animation. On 6/7/2021 at 5:59 AM, bot420083 said: real gross idea, but what about a "Fart down a straw" or farting in a drink one for the Bar/Juice Bar? I like the fart in a drink idea, a patron of mine also suggested a fart on a sleeping sim animation. These prank/fart animation suggestions should be fun to create, I just wish it could be made as a mischief interaction On 6/7/2021 at 10:36 AM, Praxidike said: Can you make BathTub Animation with fart? If I'm not mistaken you can already use the "be gross" -> fart interaction in the bathtub. Could be fun to take the EA/maxis animation and add another sim to it. On 6/14/2021 at 11:34 PM, thewinterexorcist said: i installed the mods but am confused on how to get them to activate it says they are in the custom content but it doesnt show any options to do anything in game so if you could help me id love it Hey, my animations depend on the wickedwhims mod, I highly recommend checking the troubleshooting page of WW here but it's pretty simple you put Wickedwhims and my animation package(s) into your sims 4 mods folder. (+the object/prop packages listed in the first post to access all my animations) and you're good to go. On 6/15/2021 at 12:49 PM, garrison15 said: When's the next update? very soon
fouyaya Posted June 22, 2021 Author Posted June 22, 2021 Hey guys, 2 new group animations (foursome) available in early access. Spoiler I'll update the LL package shortly
garrison15 Posted June 23, 2021 Posted June 23, 2021 4 hours ago, fouyaya said: Hey guys, 2 new group animations (foursome) available in early access. Hide contents I'll update the LL package shortly
Dhima_Dhyma_Doe Posted June 27, 2021 Posted June 27, 2021 https://redgifs.com/watch/equatorialcreativeethiopianwolf Sorry I am late but which download has this animation!
fouyaya Posted June 27, 2021 Author Posted June 27, 2021 3 hours ago, Nonna_919 said: Sorry I am late but which download has this animation! the "regular" package "WW_fouyaya_animations" I think it's part of the big boob waifu sequence so you also need this prop 1
ATIMKOS Posted June 28, 2021 Posted June 28, 2021 How to use this animations, what i need to do? "big boobs/butt waifu" sequence "gaming chair" animations
fouyaya Posted June 28, 2021 Author Posted June 28, 2021 3 hours ago, ATIMKOS said: How to use this animations, what i need to do? "big boobs/butt waifu" sequence "gaming chair" animations you need the book retexture I linked in my previous post for the "big boobs waifu" sequence and the nintendo switch tablet by littledica for the "gaming chair" animation. (and of course you also need the latest "WW_fouyaya_animations" package)
ATIMKOS Posted June 28, 2021 Posted June 28, 2021 37 minutes ago, fouyaya said: you need the book retexture I linked in my previous post for the "big boobs waifu" sequence and the nintendo switch tablet by littledica for the "gaming chair" animation. (and of course you also need the latest "WW_fouyaya_animations" package) I have it, but when i click on this book or switch I don't have any wicked menu.
fouyaya Posted June 28, 2021 Author Posted June 28, 2021 5 hours ago, ATIMKOS said: I have it, but when i click on this book or switch I don't have any wicked menu. you can start the "big boobs waifu" sequence on any ottoman type furniture, you can start the "gaming chair" animation anywhere as long as you have the prop I listed (it's a floor animation)
fouyaya Posted June 30, 2021 Author Posted June 30, 2021 Hey guys, 3 new extreme animations available in early access on my patreon. Spoiler
bot420083 Posted July 1, 2021 Posted July 1, 2021 Another idea! Maybe some bouncing or something in some of the facesitting animations, especially the human chair ones? It'd really sell a bit more of a sadistic side if it feels like they're trying to break the guy in snu snu or something like that. Just really pushing the guy to his limits.
lanara12 Posted July 15, 2021 Posted July 15, 2021 You are probably the only creator of toilet-themed animations. It is excellent. Hopefully in the future there will be even more fart / piss / poop animations. Foot fetish topics are also at a high level. I love animations Fouyaya ?
fouyaya Posted July 15, 2021 Author Posted July 15, 2021 On 7/1/2021 at 4:17 AM, bot420083 said: Another idea! Maybe some bouncing or something in some of the facesitting animations, especially the human chair ones? It'd really sell a bit more of a sadistic side if it feels like they're trying to break the guy in snu snu or something like that. Just really pushing the guy to his limits. hehe, I could have sworn I already made some rougher/bouncing facesitting animations but I guess not. I'll have to correct that in the future. On 7/14/2021 at 11:05 AM, NikoSims said: Omg the pooping one was amazing. Can you please make more animations that use the piece of shit prop? Like an animation where one sim poops into another sims mouth while on the floor? Thanks and yes, it is planned 3 hours ago, lanara12 said: You are probably the only creator of toilet-themed animations. It is excellent. Hopefully in the future there will be even more fart / piss / poop animations. Foot fetish topics are also at a high level. I love animations Fouyaya ? Thank you no worries there are more extreme animations coming in the future 3
fouyaya Posted July 20, 2021 Author Posted July 20, 2021 Hey guys, I updated the extreme package. (most of it is the reworked anal vore part of the "WITCH Morphiate Snack sequence") Spoiler +6 animations WITCH Morphiate Snack 3 (transition) (anal)(counter) WITCH Morphiate Snack 4 (fart) (anal)(counter) WITCH Morphiate Snack 5 (fail) (anal)(counter) WITCH Morphiate Snack 6 (fart) (climax)(counter) Seated Handjob 4 (fart) (handjob)(sofa) Ass Massage (fart) (teasing)(doublebed) Also this month, I made a new and improved version of the alternative mischief interactions mod (added 2 interactions). It's available in early access on my patreon. the 2 new interactions are "Bitch Slap" and "Burpface" Spoiler 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now