fouyaya Posted July 31, 2021 Author Posted July 31, 2021 Hey guys 3 new extreme animations available in early access. Spoiler 3
crystalice1 Posted July 31, 2021 Posted July 31, 2021 (edited) Thanks for the update Edited September 6, 2021 by crystalice1 1
poplan Posted August 4, 2021 Posted August 4, 2021 Great work, a note on the special potty box, when sims get onto it the animation looks *really* weird.
Sugy Impa Posted August 21, 2021 Posted August 21, 2021 Hello, I was just wondering if you could help me out with an issue I'm undergoing. Basically, every time I try to download this mod I get an error stating that the file is corrupted. I use Winrar and it won't even open the RAR... Please help as much as you can as I really need the peeing animations. Thanks! ?
fouyaya Posted August 21, 2021 Author Posted August 21, 2021 On 8/4/2021 at 8:40 PM, poplan said: Great work, a note on the special potty box, when sims get onto it the animation looks *really* weird. thanks, do you mean the EA maxis animations like sitting/use or my animations ? 14 hours ago, Sugy Impa said: Hello, I was just wondering if you could help me out with an issue I'm undergoing. Basically, every time I try to download this mod I get an error stating that the file is corrupted. I use Winrar and it won't even open the RAR... Please help as much as you can as I really need the peeing animations. Thanks! ? Hey, it shouldn't be in a compressed .rar file. You can download it here on loverslab in .package form. Also it seems you have duplicate(s) of the extreme package don't forget to erase and replace with the latest release. (leave only one copy of the extreme package in your mod folder)
poplan Posted August 22, 2021 Posted August 22, 2021 4 hours ago, fouyaya said: thanks, do you mean the EA maxis animations like sitting/use or my animations ? I'll do a capture of it; it's really weird.
Alexander505 Posted August 24, 2021 Posted August 24, 2021 (edited) It is possible to have an animation where a female sim drink (on her knees) pee from a penis? Edited August 24, 2021 by Alexander505
fouyaya Posted August 26, 2021 Author Posted August 26, 2021 Hey guys, I have 6 new animations in early access. Spoiler I'll also update the LL package very soon. 2
fouyaya Posted September 26, 2021 Author Posted September 26, 2021 On 8/24/2021 at 5:51 PM, Alexander505 said: It is possible to have an animation where a female sim drink (on her knees) pee from a penis? well that wouldn't be very femdom. However I think I might make a futa on futa pissing animation in the future, you could then use it with any gender. On 9/6/2021 at 2:27 AM, R.M.P935 said: when will the next open update? I usually update once a month, so sometime in october. ? 5 new animations available in early access. (2climax) Spoiler
fouyaya Posted October 3, 2021 Author Posted October 3, 2021 Hey guys, 3 New extreme animations in early access. -WARNING 2 of those are hardcore scat animations and the previews are pretty explicit- Spoiler 3
fouyaya Posted October 19, 2021 Author Posted October 19, 2021 On 10/17/2021 at 8:09 PM, R.M.P935 said: free update???? later this month, in the meantime I've recently added 2 new interactions the Mischief Mod.
fouyaya Posted November 2, 2021 Author Posted November 2, 2021 Hey guys, I've just updated the extreme package (+6animations). I'll also update the reg package later this month. 4 new animations in early access on my patreon. Spoiler 1
wow540 Posted November 6, 2021 Posted November 6, 2021 Hello! Thanks for your animations, they are awesome. Will you add some socks fetish animation?
Trylington Posted November 15, 2021 Posted November 15, 2021 These animations are amazing. Thanks for putting so much work into them. Just as a suggestion. Can you make some animations where a witch transforms someone into a butt plug or dildo.
zevazdeoz Posted November 19, 2021 Posted November 19, 2021 I don't even play the sims, but I have to congrats the animator great work here.
fouyaya Posted November 24, 2021 Author Posted November 24, 2021 Hey guys, I updated the reg package. +8 animations Tied Up Teasing (diningchair)(teasing) Tied Up Buttjob (diningchair)(teasing) Tied Up Buttjob 2 (diningchair)(teasing) Tied Up Buttjob 3 (diningchair)(teasing) Tied Up Foot Lick (diningchair)(footjob) Tied Up Foot Rub (diningchair)(footjob) Group Domination 1 (Teasing) (floor)(teasing)(4some) Group Domination 2 (Ass Smother) (floor)(teasing)(4some) The "tied up" animations can be played on any dining chair but I made a special CC chair for it. (nothing fancy, I just added manacles to the armrests/legs of a basic metal chair) You can get the CC chair on the download page ("fouyaya_metalchairmanacles.package"). The group domination sequence is a foursome so you'll need 4 sims. I also have 4 new extreme animations in early access Spoiler https://redgifs.com/watch/wobblyplumpcheetah https://redgifs.com/watch/roastedsweatyladybird https://redgifs.com/watch/slimyscentedirishterrier https://redgifs.com/watch/flawlessdismalhornshark 1
fouyaya Posted November 24, 2021 Author Posted November 24, 2021 On 11/6/2021 at 3:21 PM, wow540 said: Hello! Thanks for your animations, they are awesome. Will you add some socks fetish animation? Unfortunately, It would be very hard to make elaborate animations with sock fetish because I would first need to make a good rigged prop (basically a 3d model of a sock with bones to animate). Also, it's impossible to "strip" clothes during an animation with Wickedwhims, pretty annoying as I personally always wanted to make stripping/undressing animation. On 11/15/2021 at 1:09 PM, Trylington said: These animations are amazing. Thanks for putting so much work into them. Just as a suggestion. Can you make some animations where a witch transforms someone into a butt plug or dildo. I actually have some witch animations planned where the witch transforms a sims into a voodoo doll and then does lewd things to it. But yes, transforming into a dildo could work too. On 11/20/2021 at 12:59 AM, zevazdeoz said: I don't even play the sims, but I have to congrats the animator great work here. Thank you
Femocrat Posted November 25, 2021 Posted November 25, 2021 Hey @fouyaya ! Would you consider making a sperm milking animation? Like this: Spoiler Or maybe something like forced cum eating: Spoiler
fouyaya Posted December 1, 2021 Author Posted December 1, 2021 On 11/25/2021 at 6:22 PM, Femocrat said: Hey @fouyaya ! Would you consider making a sperm milking animation? Yes I could make some I guess, either as part of the "tied up" sequence or on a BDSM object. 21 hours ago, piratesteve said: Love the animations, and I'd be all for more witch vore or other transformations I love creating those animations. They're pretty fun to make, however they're also very time-consuming. Anyway, like I said in a earlier post, the next one should be a transformation into a voodoo doll. I have 4 New Animations in early access. (human chair and trampling) Spoiler https://redgifs.com/watch/tallquixoticxanclomys https://redgifs.com/watch/worthycourteousgallinule https://redgifs.com/watch/brightmediumaquamarineulyssesbutterfly https://redgifs.com/watch/internationaldrearyviper
Femocrat Posted December 1, 2021 Posted December 1, 2021 12 hours ago, fouyaya said: Yes I could make some I guess, either as part of the "tied up" sequence or on a BDSM object. That would be awesome! If you're looking for an object, I think Kritical has pet bowls that work with base game. 1
ElysiaWhitemoon Posted December 6, 2021 Posted December 6, 2021 i think you just got a new patrion, but i do have one question, is it possible to have the Angry Poop and Poop on the floor to just be normal toilet animations, now they are part of wicked whims witch requiress you to sort the menu's and creates sex reactions in other sims, when sometimes you just want your sim to take a poop:D 1
fouyaya Posted December 25, 2021 Author Posted December 25, 2021 Hey guys, Merry Christmas ! I'll update the LL package shortly, in the meantime here are some previews from the latest early access animations. Spoiler https://redgifs.com/watch/frozenjadedgelada https://redgifs.com/watch/oblongmarveloushornshark https://redgifs.com/watch/anchoredthirdpurplemarten https://redgifs.com/watch/arcticdescriptivedutchshepherddog https://redgifs.com/watch/frivolousbriefindianskimmer https://redgifs.com/watch/passionateminornagapies 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now