Picacup Posted February 28, 2022 Posted February 28, 2022 On 2/20/2022 at 3:59 PM, fouyaya said: Hey, 9 new animations in early access including a new WITCH sequence using voodoo dolls (suggested here some time ago). Hide contents https://redgifs.com/watch/sorrowfulposhhusky https://redgifs.com/watch/plaintivebeneficialwoodnymphbutterfly https://redgifs.com/watch/famousnuttysolitaire https://redgifs.com/watch/chubbyworthlessjaguar https://redgifs.com/watch/beigeviolentwombat https://redgifs.com/watch/darkgoldenrodvioletredcrayfish Nice! Could you add scat or fart in this animations in shower?
KA744963107 Posted March 3, 2022 Posted March 3, 2022 Hi Fouyaya, I really like your awesome work! By the way, is there a way to keep the shoes on during trampling?
fouyaya Posted March 6, 2022 Author Posted March 6, 2022 On 2/27/2022 at 4:06 AM, Shotlite said: Will more ballbusting animations will be added??? Yeah, very soon actually. On 2/28/2022 at 8:00 AM, Picacup said: Nice! Could you add scat or fart in this animations in shower? a fart and golden shower stage definitely. I'm not sure about the scat one but maybe. On 3/4/2022 at 12:06 AM, KA744963107 said: Hi Fouyaya, I really like your awesome work! By the way, is there a way to keep the shoes on during trampling? Hey, thanks. I rarely use the WW undress flag (forcing a sim to undress a piece of clothing) because a lot of my animations can be played fully clothed. But maybe some of my older trampling animations have it, I'm not sure. Anyway, you can bypass that flag in the WW settings -> sex settings -> sex interactions -> outfit -> sim undressing type -> check disable undressing (note that it will also completely disable auto undressing but you can always put it back on afterwards). 1
KA744963107 Posted March 6, 2022 Posted March 6, 2022 9 minutes ago, fouyaya said: Yeah, very soon actually. a fart and golden shower stage definitely. I'm not sure about the scat one but maybe. Hey, thanks. I rarely use the WW undress flag (forcing a sim to undress a piece of clothing) because a lot of my animations can be played fully clothed. But maybe some of my older trampling animations have it, I'm not sure. Anyway, you can bypass that flag in the WW settings -> sex settings -> sex interactions -> outfit -> sim undressing type -> check disable undressing (note that it will also completely disable auto undressing but you can always put it back on afterwards). Thank you, that's very helpful, looking forward to trying it!
fouyaya Posted March 17, 2022 Author Posted March 17, 2022 Hello, I have 5 new animations in early access. The theme here is pain and pleasure. (mostly ballbusting) Spoiler https://redgifs.com/watch/briefwanpronghorn https://redgifs.com/watch/quarrelsomefullriograndeescuerzo https://redgifs.com/watch/unawareshamefulskunk https://redgifs.com/watch/surprisedmeekpartridge https://redgifs.com/watch/aromaticmustykoalabear 3
Alexander505 Posted March 23, 2022 Posted March 23, 2022 Hi Fouyaya, can you tell me the vfx's name you use for the fart animations? ?
fouyaya Posted March 25, 2022 Author Posted March 25, 2022 On 3/23/2022 at 11:26 PM, Alexander505 said: Hi Fouyaya, can you tell me the vfx's name you use for the fart animations? ? Hey, the sound effect is "mischief_youfarted" and the visual effect is either "gp05_fart_a" "gp05_fart_p" or "gp05_fart_c" (difference is the size of the fart cloud). 1
Alexander505 Posted March 25, 2022 Posted March 25, 2022 9 hours ago, fouyaya said: Hey, the sound effect is "mischief_youfarted" and the visual effect is either "gp05_fart_a" "gp05_fart_p" or "gp05_fart_c" (difference is the size of the fart cloud). Thank you, I'm working on some animations (WIP at the moment), so, I need a little help. Thank you again
fouyaya Posted April 1, 2022 Author Posted April 1, 2022 Hey, I've just updated the reg package on LL (+8 animations) Spoiler Human Carpet (floor)(footjob) Human Chair (floor)(teasing) Human Chair 2 (floor)(teasing) Human Chair 3 (floor)(teasing) Wrestling (Motorboat) (floor)(teasing) Wrestling (Mounted) (floor)(teasing) Human Chair 4 (floor)(footjob) Human Chair 5 (floor)(footjob) Also, 5 new animations in early access Spoiler https://redgifs.com/watch/merrypeskyandalusianhorse https://redgifs.com/watch/ornerylopsidedpuma https://redgifs.com/watch/infinitescarceleafcutterant https://redgifs.com/watch/spotlesstinyaplomadofalcon
ezlly Posted April 6, 2022 Posted April 6, 2022 How do we make the animations for the custom toilet work? It tells me a lot of the animations are in the game by you but are disabled and when i try to start one it says there's No available animations to load for that specific interaction, im only getting a few teasing animations and what not
garrison15 Posted April 21, 2022 Posted April 21, 2022 Animation ideas. The 1st one is a dom sim riding a sub sim like a pony. And the 2 second one is a threesome animation that's also a pony expect the sub has their face in the other dom sim's ass.
fouyaya Posted April 30, 2022 Author Posted April 30, 2022 Hey guys, just updated the package on LL +10 animations (mostly wrestling) Spoiler Double Facesitting 2 Subs (doublebed)(teasing)(foursome) -> needs 4 sims Grab Ass (floor)(teasing) Grab Ass 2 (floor)(teasing) Wrestling (ButtJob) (floor)(teasing) Wrestling (Facesitting Transition) (floor)(teasing) Wrestling (Facesitting) (floor)(teasing) Wrestling (Sideway Facesitting) (floor)(teasing) Wrestling (Sideway Facesitting Dance) (floor)(teasing) Wrestling (Feet Slapping) (floor)(footjob) Wrestling (Armlock And Headscissor) (floor)(teasing) also 7 new extreme animations in early access Spoiler https://redgifs.com/watch/woefulrobustcoelacanth https://redgifs.com/watch/thosepurerabidsquirrel https://redgifs.com/watch/disgustingbuzzingaustraliankestrel https://redgifs.com/watch/femalesecretkomododragon https://redgifs.com/watch/incomparablequixoticpaintedladybutterfly https://redgifs.com/watch/infantileabandonedalbatross -> warning this one has some scat action (at the end)
fouyaya Posted April 30, 2022 Author Posted April 30, 2022 On 4/6/2022 at 6:59 PM, ezlly said: How do we make the animations for the custom toilet work? It tells me a lot of the animations are in the game by you but are disabled and when i try to start one it says there's No available animations to load for that specific interaction, im only getting a few teasing animations and what not The toilet box custom object works like any other toilet in the game so you'll get every animation available with the "TOILET" location. if you want specifically the scat animations make sure you have the "fouyaya_pieceofshit.package" in your mod folders (available on the download page). On 4/22/2022 at 1:31 AM, garrison15 said: Animation ideas. The 1st one is a dom sim riding a sub sim like a pony. And the 2 second one is a threesome animation that's also a pony expect the sub has their face in the other dom sim's ass. Thanks for the ideas, the pony riding is actually already planned.
R.M.P935 Posted May 6, 2022 Posted May 6, 2022 Does anyone know how I can use the "be gross" interaction, is there any DLC required?
Replicadamnson Posted May 8, 2022 Posted May 8, 2022 hi there fouyaya, are you doesnt have a plan making diarrhea animation ?
fouyaya Posted May 17, 2022 Author Posted May 17, 2022 On 5/1/2022 at 11:37 AM, slothNSFW said: New scat animations dont seem to be working. Make sure you have the "fouyaya_pieceofshit.package" in your mods folder. On 5/6/2022 at 3:31 AM, R.M.P935 said: Does anyone know how I can use the "be gross" interaction, is there any DLC required? Yes, it's from the Parenthood DLC. On 5/8/2022 at 4:18 PM, Replicadamnson said: hi there fouyaya, are you doesnt have a plan making diarrhea animation ? Well I actually recently found a visual effect that look like it so yeah probably.
fouyaya Posted May 17, 2022 Author Posted May 17, 2022 Hello, 6 New Animation in early access Spoiler https://redgifs.com/watch/failingsophisticatedgemsbok https://redgifs.com/watch/buzzingpushygoldeneye https://redgifs.com/watch/courageousrosymockingbird https://redgifs.com/watch/stupidthistlemoray https://redgifs.com/watch/spottedsplendidxanclomys
Falvernn503 Posted May 22, 2022 Posted May 22, 2022 Hi fouyaya, love your work. What are the chances of you making tickle animations?
fouyaya Posted May 22, 2022 Author Posted May 22, 2022 8 hours ago, Falvernn503 said: Hi fouyaya, love your work. What are the chances of you making tickle animations? Hey thanks, the chances are much higher now that you mentioned it. 1
Falvernn503 Posted May 23, 2022 Posted May 23, 2022 7 hours ago, fouyaya said: Hey thanks, the chances are much higher now that you mentioned it. Lol, can't wait. It's just wierd seeing this awesome animation of yours and not seeing any ticklish reactions. 1653225086312.webm
fouyaya Posted June 1, 2022 Author Posted June 1, 2022 On 5/23/2022 at 8:55 AM, Falvernn503 said: Lol, can't wait. It's just wierd seeing this awesome animation of yours and not seeing any ticklish reactions. haha I envisioned something different when you mentioned tickle animations but yes I guess I could try something like that first. Actually, it could fit with the sequence I'm doing right now on the lounge chair (that you can see on the previews below). I have 6 New Animations in Early Access Spoiler https://redgifs.com/watch/robustagilepangolin https://redgifs.com/watch/lumpytiredviceroybutterfly https://redgifs.com/watch/madeupdangerousaurochs https://redgifs.com/watch/antiquejoyfulborzoi
Falvernn503 Posted June 3, 2022 Posted June 3, 2022 On 6/2/2022 at 7:13 AM, fouyaya said: haha I envisioned something different when you mentioned tickle animations but yes I guess I could try something like that first. Actually, it could fit with the sequence I'm doing right now on the lounge chair (that you can see on the previews below). I have 6 New Animations in Early Access Hide contents https://redgifs.com/watch/robustagilepangolin https://redgifs.com/watch/lumpytiredviceroybutterfly https://redgifs.com/watch/madeupdangerousaurochs https://redgifs.com/watch/antiquejoyfulborzoi Ooh Nice! I would also like some slow playful tickles if you can. 1653115934930.webm
fouyaya Posted June 25, 2022 Author Posted June 25, 2022 Hey guys I've just updated the extreme package on LL. new animations : Spoiler +7 Extreme Animations WITCH Anal Vore (floor)(anal) WITCH Anal Vore 2 (floor)(anal) WITCH Slimy Elixir (poop) (floor)(climax) Wrestling (Gaz Chamber) (floor)(teasing) Wrestling (Golden Shower) (floor)(climax) Headscissor (piss) (floor)(climax) Human Chair 6 (fart) (floor)teasing) +3 Improved Animations (added new details thanks to the recent WW rig improvement) Toilet Slave Dom (poop) Take An Angry Poop WITCH Anal Vore As you can see in that list, I have updated some of my old animations with the new rig details. You'll need the latest WW release + sims 4 latest patch if you want to see the new details on those (right now it's only some hardcore extreme stuff that I've updated but I'll also add details to regular animations in future releases). I also have 5 new animations in early access Spoiler https://redgifs.com/watch/alienatedhandyjunebug https://redgifs.com/watch/joyouswornspotteddolphin https://redgifs.com/watch/tartlegitimatesquid Additionally, this is a preview from the improved "take an angry poop" animation (WARNING super explicit scat content!!) Spoiler https://redgifs.com/watch/parcheddisguisedgelada
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now