EmpyreaWorld Posted June 26, 2022 Posted June 26, 2022 Hi, is it possible to make some of the extreme animations refill needs, Such as hunger and bathroom etc?
fouyaya Posted June 26, 2022 Author Posted June 26, 2022 3 hours ago, EmpyreaWorld said: Hi, is it possible to make some of the extreme animations refill needs, Such as hunger and bathroom etc? Hey, it's already done but it fills the needs bar very slowly. There is no way to change the speed of refill right now otherwise I'd make "take an angry poop" fill completely the sim's bladder bar for instance (after one loop). 1
fouyaya Posted July 1, 2022 Author Posted July 1, 2022 Hey guys I have a couple of new animations in early access and some upgraded animations (new WW rig). Spoiler https://redgifs.com/watch/elasticalerticelandgull https://redgifs.com/watch/studiouslumberinguromastyxmaliensis https://redgifs.com/watch/doubleappropriatetitmouse -> improved animations
fouyaya Posted July 29, 2022 Author Posted July 29, 2022 (edited) Hey guys I've just updated the LL package with a bunch of animations (+14) In short, a shower sequence with plenty of licking action, a witch sequence where one magic sims transforms another into a voodoo doll and a BDSM sequence with plenty of CBT. Spoiler +14 new animations +2 improved animations (new rig details) Deep Cleaning (Pussy Licking) (shower)(oraljob) Deep Cleaning (Ass Licking Facesitting) (shower)(oraljob) Deep Cleaning (Ass Licking Masturbation) (shower)(oraljob) Deep Cleaning (Armpit Licking) (shower)(oraljob) Deep Cleaning (Foot Licking) (shower)(footjob) WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Intro) (floor)(teasing) WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Teasing) (floor)(teasing) WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Armpit Trap) (floor)(teasing) WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Vore) (floor)(oraljob) Ball Busting (Fondle And Squeeze) (floor)(handjob) Ball Busting (Lying Down) (floor)(footjob) Ball Busting (Lying Down Rough) (floor)(footjob) Ball Busting (Lying Down Legs Up) (floor)(footjob) Face Slapping (floor)(teasing) Sideway ass licking (sofa)(oraljob) -> added new details Grab ass 2 (floor)(teasing) -> added new details and I have 8 new animations in early access Spoiler https://redgifs.com/watch/coordinatedyellowarrowworm https://redgifs.com/watch/soreblindhydra https://redgifs.com/watch/pitifultrimling https://redgifs.com/watch/irresponsiblesveltepig https://redgifs.com/watch/gargantuaninsidiousmorpho Edited July 29, 2022 by fouyaya
lanara12 Posted August 10, 2022 Posted August 10, 2022 (edited) You have an animation, a dominatrix witch, which plunges a slave girl under the floor and pisses or give licks feet. And in the future it is possible to make a beach animation, for example, bury a slave in the sand up to the neck, and use her head for licking the feet and the toilet. Spoiler Edited August 10, 2022 by lanara12
Shotlite Posted August 14, 2022 Posted August 14, 2022 Can you add more animations like Caramelldansen ???
Dash7 Posted August 16, 2022 Posted August 16, 2022 Hi, is there a way to add visible poop or piss when sims go to the toilet (not using the wicked whims animations) like for example slice of life adds an option to make your sim poop, maybe replacing the EA default animation when sims sit on the toilet
Loser85 Posted August 20, 2022 Posted August 20, 2022 for some reason i dont have access to the waifu asslicking and fart on the massage table
fouyaya Posted August 21, 2022 Author Posted August 21, 2022 (edited) On 8/10/2022 at 4:27 PM, lanara12 said: You have an animation, a dominatrix witch, which plunges a slave girl under the floor and pisses or give licks feet. And in the future it is possible to make a beach animation, for example, bury a slave in the sand up to the neck, and use her head for licking the feet and the toilet. Yeah I guess I could extend that sequence a bit and make an alternate version without the magic twist (perhaps with a different mood). However there is no "beach" or "sand" location so I'd have to make it a "floor" animation (with the drawback that it could also be played on like a floorboard or something). On 8/14/2022 at 7:49 AM, Shotlite said: Can you add more animations like Caramelldansen ??? Hehe well the Caramelldansen animation was purely self-indulgent, It was a easy dance move to animate and I wanted to try something with hips and boobs movement. I don't think that people who support me would like dance animations instead of sex animations. ? (if you have some dance move in mind feel free to point me to reference material) On 8/16/2022 at 7:37 PM, Dash7 said: Hi, is there a way to add visible poop or piss when sims go to the toilet (not using the wicked whims animations) like for example slice of life adds an option to make your sim poop, maybe replacing the EA default animation when sims sit on the toilet Yes, I guess it could be possible but my modding skills aren't good enough to make something like that for now. Otherwise I'd love to make a "take an angry poop for real" mod that would replace the basegame interaction. On 8/20/2022 at 2:59 PM, Loser85 said: for some reason i dont have access to the waifu asslicking and fart on the massage table Make sure you have the "big boobs waifu" book recolor, also I'm pretty sure it's on an ottoman furniture and not a massage table. Edited August 21, 2022 by fouyaya
northernlights Posted August 25, 2022 Posted August 25, 2022 correct me if i am wrong but i thought pegging was a big deal in the femdom world.
Shotlite Posted August 28, 2022 Posted August 28, 2022 On 8/21/2022 at 11:10 PM, fouyaya said: Yeah I guess I could extend that sequence a bit and make an alternate version without the magic twist (perhaps with a different mood). However there is no "beach" or "sand" location so I'd have to make it a "floor" animation (with the drawback that it could also be played on like a floorboard or something). Hehe well the Caramelldansen animation was purely self-indulgent, It was a easy dance move to animate and I wanted to try something with hips and boobs movement. I don't think that people who support me would like dance animations instead of sex animations. ? (if you have some dance move in mind feel free to point me to reference material) Yes, I guess it could be possible but my modding skills aren't good enough to make something like that for now. Otherwise I'd love to make a "take an angry poop for real" mod that would replace the basegame interaction. Make sure you have the "big boobs waifu" book recolor, also I'm pretty sure it's on an ottoman furniture and not a massage table. Sorry , for the late reply , maybe a belly dancing , zero 2 dace animation or the bully maguire dance animation might be awesome, but of course when you will have time for that
fouyaya Posted August 28, 2022 Author Posted August 28, 2022 On 8/25/2022 at 4:32 PM, northernlights said: correct me if i am wrong but i thought pegging was a big deal in the femdom world. Yeah I'd like to make some (and I will at some point when the time is right), but personally I just use other animators' m/f or m/m anal animations and switch the genders. There are so many super high quality animations in that genre and I'm not sure I could make something as good. On 8/26/2022 at 10:12 AM, Falvernn503 said: Can you do more tickle stuff? Yes it's planned. 4 hours ago, Shotlite said: Sorry , for the late reply , maybe a belly dancing , zero 2 dace animation or the bully maguire dance animation might be awesome, but of course when you will have time for that the zero 2 dance is interesting, it's a very simple animation and could actually be like a stage 2 to the "caramelldansen"
Shotlite Posted August 29, 2022 Posted August 29, 2022 (edited) 19 hours ago, fouyaya said: Yeah I'd like to make some (and I will at some point when the time is right), but personally I just use other animators' m/f or m/m anal animations and switch the genders. There are so many super high quality animations in that genre and I'm not sure I could make something as good. Yes it's planned. the zero 2 dance is interesting, it's a very simple animation and could actually be like a stage 2 to the "caramelldansen" Oh , nice. Thanks for the consideration. Also can you consider adding a sacktap/balltap animation and a headsiccisor animation for mischief mod ?? Edited August 29, 2022 by Shotlite
fouyaya Posted September 2, 2022 Author Posted September 2, 2022 Hello, I've just updated the extreme package here's the changelog Spoiler +9 extreme animations +4 improved extreme animations WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Fart Ass-wipe) (floor)(Anal) WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Belch) (floor)(teasing) Double Facesitting 2 Subs 2 Doms (fart) (doublebed)(teasing)(foursome) Take An Angry Poop (peeper) (toilet)(teasing) -> needs the laundry day DLC (hamper from the DLC used as prop) Take A Piss (peeper) (toilet)(teasing) -> needs the laundry day DLC (hamper from the DLC used as prop) SNUSNU Big Butt Waifu (Fart) (floor)(teasing) Big Butt Waifu 4 (Fart) (floor)(teasing) Ass Kissing (Fart embarrassed) (floor)(oraljob) Grab Ass Buttjob (Fart) (floor)(teasing) + added details (anus/buttcheeks) to a couple of animations from the "Witch Snack" sequence + shit on the floor/in the mouth animations Here's also some preview of the august early access animations. I also made a new object, a smother chair. Spoiler https://redgifs.com/watch/happygoluckybriefirishredandwhitesetter https://redgifs.com/watch/idealweepybeauceron https://redgifs.com/watch/deeppinkwoefuleyelashpitviper https://redgifs.com/watch/dishonestqueruloushackee https://redgifs.com/watch/windingfrigidatlanticbluetang Spoiler
fouyaya Posted September 20, 2022 Author Posted September 20, 2022 Hello I created a whole sequence for the new queening chair object (available in early access) Spoiler https://redgifs.com/watch/threadbareaptserpent https://redgifs.com/watch/homelybisqueskipper https://redgifs.com/watch/purplecreepymussel https://redgifs.com/watch/equalunderstatedgar https://redgifs.com/watch/surefootedconscioushummingbird On 8/28/2022 at 4:32 PM, Shotlite said: Sorry , for the late reply , maybe a belly dancing , zero 2 dace animation or the bully maguire dance animation might be awesome, but of course when you will have time for that Well I kinda self indulged and made the zero 2 dance animation, I'm pretty satisfied with the result (previews below). Spoiler https://redgifs.com/watch/wittyunfinishedchanticleer https://redgifs.com/watch/unlawfulcruelmantis 1
Shotlite Posted September 21, 2022 Posted September 21, 2022 (edited) 11 hours ago, fouyaya said: Hello I created a whole sequence for the new queening chair object (available in early access) Reveal hidden contents https://redgifs.com/watch/threadbareaptserpent https://redgifs.com/watch/homelybisqueskipper https://redgifs.com/watch/purplecreepymussel https://redgifs.com/watch/equalunderstatedgar https://redgifs.com/watch/surefootedconscioushummingbird Well I kinda self indulged and made the zero 2 dance animation, I'm pretty satisfied with the result (previews below). Hide contents https://redgifs.com/watch/wittyunfinishedchanticleer https://redgifs.com/watch/unlawfulcruelmantis Damn nice. I know it was hard work and it's not my place to complain but could you slow the first animation it feels too fast , it could be a bit slower , it would look like this animation at 0:48 mark. Lastly, thanks for listening to my request in the first place. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg9nrzeGHgo Edited September 21, 2022 by Shotlite
fouyaya Posted September 21, 2022 Author Posted September 21, 2022 18 hours ago, Shotlite said: Damn nice. I know it was hard work and it's not my place to complain but could you slow the first animation it feels too fast , it could be a bit slower , it would look like this animation at 0:48 mark. Lastly, thanks for listening to my request in the first place. Haha it's weird because I pretty much used the video you linked for reference and used the same tempo (for the hips movement). I think it's just the animation style that makes it feel different (though I probably exaggerated the hips movement a bit but the sims 4 style is over the top). Anyway it's a pretty simple and quick fix I'll probably add a slower tempo version once it gets out of early access and on Loverslab. 1
Shotlite Posted September 22, 2022 Posted September 22, 2022 4 hours ago, fouyaya said: Haha it's weird because I pretty much used the video you linked for reference and used the same tempo (for the hips movement). I think it's just the animation style that makes it feel different (though I probably exaggerated the hips movement a bit but the sims 4 style is over the top). Anyway it's a pretty simple and quick fix I'll probably add a slower tempo version once it gets out of early access and on Loverslab. Thanks , but if you know how to extract animation from other games , PUBG has a that zero 2 dance animation. It might help you https://youtu.be/B418-cqLwcQ
fouyaya Posted September 30, 2022 Author Posted September 30, 2022 On 9/29/2022 at 4:34 AM, erin7tf said: hey, the group fart animation doesn't seem to work, is it because i play with male sims? Hey are you talking about the foursome on the doublebed ? it seems that I set that animation as female only for the doms for no reason. I'll fix that later, but in the meantime you can just set your male sims to play female roles in the WickedWhims settings.
fouyaya Posted September 30, 2022 Author Posted September 30, 2022 Hello, I have 3 new animations and a new version of the "Big Boobs Waifu" book in early access. Spoiler Spoiler https://redgifs.com/watch/equatorialnotablesteer https://redgifs.com/watch/unripegrouchyredtailedhawk https://redgifs.com/watch/prudentconventionalfoxhound
Falvernn503 Posted September 30, 2022 Posted September 30, 2022 Is the tickling animation coming next?
alphagamer1981 Posted October 24, 2022 Posted October 24, 2022 can you add more piss drinking and shit eating animations that aren't specific to domination. That work both on male and female characters
fouyaya Posted October 26, 2022 Author Posted October 26, 2022 Hello, sorry I kinda forgot september's update so here's a larger update this month (+17 animations) Spoiler Pussy Kissing (floor)(oraljob) Pussy Kissing (embarrassed) (floor)(oraljob) Awkward Proposal (floor)(teasing) Awkward Proposal (embarrassed) (floor)(teasing) Ass Eating (floor)(oraljob) WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Escape Attempt) (floor)(teasing)(requires a magic sim) WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Foot Stomp) (floor)(footjob)(requires a magic sim) WITCH Morphiate Voodoo Doll (Foot Smother) (floor)(footjob)(requires a magic sim) Masturbation And Feet Licking (loungechair)(handjob) Masturbation And Feet Licking (floatingloungechair)(handjob) Masturbation And Foot Massage (loungechair)(handjob) Masturbation And Foot Massage (floatingloungechair)(handjob) Foot Massage (loungechair)(footjob) Foot Massage (floatingloungechair)(footjob) Deep Cleaning (Footrest) (shower)(footjob) Deep Cleaning (Transition Footrest) (shower)(footjob) Wrestling (Sideway Facesitting Licking) (floor)(oraljob) Double Facesitting 2 Subs 2 Doms (Pants Off) (doublebed)(teasing)(foursome) I also have 3 new extreme animations in early access (fart, golden shower and scat) Spoiler https://redgifs.com/watch/mildprimealligatorgar (->scat but I censured the graphic part :D) https://redgifs.com/watch/unknownchiefmanxcat https://redgifs.com/watch/funnystupendousnorthernpike 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now