fouyaya Posted March 10, 2021 Author Posted March 10, 2021 10 hours ago, Loser85 said: I literally did all that. but does it matter about the location because i think its the location issue. yes, location is very important, make sure you have all objects CC needed (BDSM devices for instance or spa day DLC for the massage table) You can check the objects needed and the animation list with all the location used on the first post of this thread.
Praxidike Posted March 11, 2021 Posted March 11, 2021 Hi! I am missing Animation for you. I have objects but no option for Animaton.
Loser85 Posted March 12, 2021 Posted March 12, 2021 23 hours ago, Praxidike said: Hi! I am missing Animation for you. I have objects but no option for Animaton. i'm sort of having the same issue i created a playlist of all the animations and only a few is available because of the location, its just the patreon animations im having issues with. Tried everything
Praxidike Posted March 13, 2021 Posted March 13, 2021 21 hours ago, Loser85 said: i'm sort of having the same issue i created a playlist of all the animations and only a few is available because of the location, its just the patreon animations im having issues with. Tried everything I don't have Patreon Animation because it's not open in my country. I think I may be missing object for Animation.
fouyaya Posted March 13, 2021 Author Posted March 13, 2021 4 hours ago, Praxidike said: I don't have Patreon Animation because it's not open in my country. I think I may be missing object for Animation. Hey, all needed props and objects are listed in the first post.  On 3/12/2021 at 4:46 PM, Loser85 said: i'm sort of having the same issue i created a playlist of all the animations and only a few is available because of the location, its just the patreon animations im having issues with. Tried everything  here are a few more things to try out - try to play those animations in another save state in your game. (or simply start a new game) - try the "ww.fix" command (CTRL+SHIFT+C ingame to bring out the commands console) - remove everything in your mod folder except WickedWhims, animations packages and object packages needed for WW. see if it works that way
Praxidike Posted March 14, 2021 Posted March 14, 2021 I believe I have props and objects. I still not get option for Animations. I will try to download again.
fouyaya Posted March 17, 2021 Author Posted March 17, 2021 Hey guys, I have 4 new animations in early access on my patreon Spoiler I'll also update the LLÂ package very soon. 2
Hwcchf Posted March 21, 2021 Posted March 21, 2021 Greetings All, I can t find this animation in your last update: Toilet Domination (poop)Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â (climax)(toilet) I don t know if someone can help me please
bot420083 Posted March 21, 2021 Posted March 21, 2021 2 hours ago, Hwcchf said: Greetings All, I can t find this animation in your last update: Toilet Domination (poop)Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â (climax)(toilet) I don t know if someone can help me please Pretty sure that's still in Fouyaya's early access? Â That being said, I'm still really hoping for Witch Morphiate Snack 3 to escape early access sometime soon, since that's kind of the one I'm most interested in right now. Big fan of AV type stuff.Â
Hwcchf Posted March 21, 2021 Posted March 21, 2021 oh well i did a mistake with public release, sorry for that. Thanks for answer
fouyaya Posted March 21, 2021 Author Posted March 21, 2021 13 hours ago, garrison15 said: Big Boobs Waifu 7 isn't in the file Hey, you need 2 props for that one, the cum mesh by cherrypie and the big boob waifu book. also remember it's a climax so you can't jump right into it  2 hours ago, bot420083 said: That being said, I'm still really hoping for Witch Morphiate Snack 3 to escape early access sometime soon, since that's kind of the one I'm most interested in right now. Big fan of AV type stuff. oh yes my bad I forgot that the "end" was in the other package. I'll upload it as soon as I can.
garrison15 Posted March 21, 2021 Posted March 21, 2021 1 hour ago, fouyaya said: Hey, you need 2 props for that one, the cum mesh by cherrypie and the big boob waifu book. That worked, thanks.
bot420083 Posted March 22, 2021 Posted March 22, 2021 6 hours ago, fouyaya said: Hey, you need 2 props for that one, the cum mesh by cherrypie and the big boob waifu book. also remember it's a climax so you can't jump right into it  oh yes my bad I forgot that the "end" was in the other package. I'll upload it as soon as I can. Oh thank you! I appreciate that.Â
waynewasanazi Posted March 22, 2021 Posted March 22, 2021 Hey man, hope you could include these Armpit Licking                (oraljob)(doublebed) Armpit Licking (embarrassed)     (oraljob)(doublebed) in the LL package next update.
Blue_Car12 Posted March 23, 2021 Posted March 23, 2021 helo, i please need help. i download but not all animations are appearing such as dutch oven and many other animations. why is this. thank u
fouyaya Posted March 24, 2021 Author Posted March 24, 2021 On 3/22/2021 at 5:55 AM, Praxidike said: I have Animation ideas if you need. Sure feel free to share ideas or suggestions  On 3/22/2021 at 5:31 PM, waynewasanazi said: Hey man, hope you could include these Armpit Licking                (oraljob)(doublebed) Armpit Licking (embarrassed)     (oraljob)(doublebed) in the LL package next update. Yes they'll def be in the next update (april prolly)  On 3/23/2021 at 9:39 PM, Blue_Car12 said: helo, i please need help. i download but not all animations are appearing such as dutch oven and many other animations. why is this. thank u Hey if you're missing all the extreme animation (like the dutch oven animation), make sure you have the latest version of "ww.fouyaya_animations_extreme.package" in your mods folder (always erase and replace older packages) 1
fouyaya Posted March 24, 2021 Author Posted March 24, 2021 I've also just updated the extreme package with the "WITCH morphiate snack 3" climax and the "ass choke (fart)" threesome on doublebed animations.  2
bot420083 Posted March 25, 2021 Posted March 25, 2021 16 hours ago, fouyaya said: I've also just updated the extreme package with the "WITCH morphiate snack 3" climax and the "ass choke (fart)" threesome on doublebed animations.  THANK YOU
bot420083 Posted March 27, 2021 Posted March 27, 2021 On 3/24/2021 at 6:26 PM, fouyaya said: I've also just updated the extreme package with the "WITCH morphiate snack 3" climax and the "ass choke (fart)" threesome on doublebed animations.  Now that I've actually played with the Witch Morphiate Snack 3, I was wondering if there could be a mid stage action just before Morphiate Snack 3 plays out, maybe a 2.5 stage where the sim is passing excessive amounts of gas as if they're struggling to get the other sim out? Maybe even an almost 'fail' where they seem disappointed that it's not working.Â
fouyaya Posted March 28, 2021 Author Posted March 28, 2021 1 hour ago, bot420083 said: Now that I've actually played with the Witch Morphiate Snack 3, I was wondering if there could be a mid stage action just before Morphiate Snack 3 plays out, maybe a 2.5 stage where the sim is passing excessive amounts of gas as if they're struggling to get the other sim out? Maybe even an almost 'fail' where they seem disappointed that it's not working. Yes I realized that straight away after seeing the animation finished ingame that it needed a AV looping stage but dividing it would have taken too long at the time. Anyway it was always my plan to come back and rearrange it and right now I'm actually in the process of splitting up that animation for the next extreme package patreon update. the "fail" stage is a cool idea and pretty quick to make too as it would be mostly facial expressions and sound effects so I'll be adding that, thanks for the ideaÂ
Praxidike Posted March 31, 2021 Posted March 31, 2021 I find some more ideas: https://www.sex.com/pin/58134726-femdom-mistress-is-hard-caning-her-slave-bitch-cock/ https://www.sex.com/pin/55720355-femdom-chastity-cuckold-denial/ https://www.sex.com/pin/55648582-femdom-humiliation/ https://www.sex.com/pin/58355585-femdom-mistress-violently-hits-the-balls-of-a-bound-slave/
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now