4 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

There are no robot interactions that I've seen. I suppose if development had continued, we might eventually have gotten Fisto from FNV, but no such luck.

PLEASE ASSUME THE POSITION

Thanks for the quick answer. That takes away quite a bit of work and i'm positive i can finish the voice files today. Still takes a bit since i want to remove all the rp stuff like *sigh* *sniff* etc. 

13 hours ago, Schrage said:

Alright, thanks, its working. But sorry to be a burden again lol. I'm still have one last issue, the lesbians animations are not working, when they say "here is good" just the dialogue comes up and not the animation, anyone having the same issue or know how to solve it? The mod is working fine, execpt for the lesbians animations.

Make sure you have all the requirements, specifically you need Rufgt's old animations for the cunnilingus anims. IIRC This version of Hardship doesn't have it included, and the requirement wasn't dropped till TSEX. Also make sure you have Straged Leito Plus.

You need to also just make sure that AAF animations are working in general by setting up scenes with the AAF button.

On 3/22/2023 at 10:14 PM, vaultbait said:

I expect most of the impact, if there is any, will be a "chilling effect" which makes mod authors increasingly wary of incorporating or endorsing voice files generated by AI trained on samples from professional voice actors who didn't agree to that particular reuse of their original recordings.

I hate being right, but looks like it has already begun. Saw this today in the FSD changelog:

Voiced protagonist files have been replaced with one tenth second silent audio files due to a VA complaint on another mod scaring the crap out of me.

22 hours ago, vaultbait said:

There are no robot interactions that I've seen. I suppose if development had continued, we might eventually have gotten Fisto from FNV, but no such luck.

PLEASE ASSUME THE POSITION

I did have a lot of fun with my contributions to Nuka Ride.

A quick question: whenever trying to advance a scene, the positions of the toons get all out of whack and this only happens when BW is active or enabled.

Is it that the scene should be allowed to progress at its own rate or is something wrong?

Another quick couple of questions, likely having nothing to do with your excellent mod. First, why are all the humanoid dongs like at half mast? And also, when a scene is about to begin the antagonist toon will walk off for a few moments as though they're absent minded. Is this supposed to happen? Are these things having to do with the animations and or AAF?

Thanks much for all your hard work producing all your mods.

4 hours ago, dr_rsc said:

A quick question: whenever trying to advance a scene, the positions of the toons get all out of whack and this only happens when BW is active or enabled.

Assuming you mean alignment. The internal XMLs for this mod are aligned to the Vanilla body scales so if you set bodys to rescale to even height in AAF ini, or if a different XML set you installed had that as an option on install it will screw up all the scenes in Hardship that use them which is many.

4 hours ago, dr_rsc said:

Another quick couple of questions, likely having nothing to do with your excellent mod. First, why are all the humanoid dongs like at half mast? And also, when a scene is about to begin the antagonist toon will walk off for a few moments as though they're absent minded. Is this supposed to happen? Are these things having to do with the animations and or AAF?

Occasional, to frequent "ED" is an inherant bug with looks menu. My mod tries to compensate by refreshing the erection on each position/stage change (Ulf does this in his XMLs as well... I learned it from him) but it will still happen. If they are always limp then you may have another issue. (see your doctor :P ) If by Half staff you mean misaligned but erect then it is likely related to the first problem with another XML conflict.

On 4/5/2023 at 5:51 AM, Tentacus said:

Assuming you mean alignment. The internal XMLs for this mod are aligned to the Vanilla body scales so if you set bodys to rescale to even height in AAF ini, or if a different XML set you installed had that as an option on install it will screw up all the scenes in Hardship that use them which is many.

Occasional, to frequent "ED" is an inherant bug with looks menu. My mod tries to compensate by refreshing the erection on each position/stage change (Ulf does this in his XMLs as well... I learned it from him) but it will still happen. If they are always limp then you may have another issue. (see your doctor :P ) If by Half staff you mean misaligned but erect then it is likely related to the first problem with another XML conflict.

Thanks for the response - the absentmindedness when an antagonist is about to initiate something is really funny, as is the half mast thing - all unintentional I'm sure.

I am crossposting the link to the trailer for the upcoming final version of my Skyrim mod Notice me Senpai here, for obvious reasons, since I figure fans of Hardship might be interested and at the very least might be nostalgic at seeing me put the effort in to make a classic Harship style trailer again.

NOTICE ME SENPAI: FINAL VERSION TRAILER

HS11.jpg.a0e6019a2f508cce49ad187a07bfce8b.jpg

I'm not super happy about the quality of footage I got but the trailer came pretty close to what I had in mind. A lot of the dialogue is old and already changed and yes I know about the typo. :p.

Edited by Tentacus
On 4/9/2023 at 4:48 AM, Tentacus said:

I am crossposting the link to the trailer for the upcoming final version of my Skyrim mod Notice me Senpai here, for obvious reasons, since I figure fans of Hardship might be interested and at the very least might be nostalgic at seeing me put the effort in to make a classic Harship style trailer again.

I'm not super happy about the quality of footage I got but the trailer came pretty close to what I had in mind. A lot of the dialogue is old and already changed and yes I know about the typo. :p.

Gonna check this out after my FO4 playtrough! ?

On 4/8/2023 at 9:48 PM, Tentacus said:

That looks amazing!

I see buying Skyrim in my future 

is it regular Skyrim or AE?

So since i Installed this file and i cant find the two body shapes for the male because the link for ZaZ have been deleted off of nexus and your other one dosnt seem to work ethier and When a animation happens the Male genitalia is not were its supposed to be any idea on how to fix this?

57 minutes ago, derpymcson said:

So since i Installed this file and i cant find the two body shapes for the male because the link for ZaZ have been deleted off of nexus and your other one dosnt seem to work ethier and When a animation happens the Male genitalia is not were its supposed to be any idea on how to fix this?

https://synthoverboss.wordpress.com/2021/10/18/bt3/ Links to the body and skeleton are both on this page.

I really want to stress that I don't mean to be a dick...

but it took me less than a minute to google that. It's unreasonable to expect modders to debug issues that have to do with the basic infrastructure of AAF, even if I actually was still supporting this mod. Most people in this community are happy to help but... If you want to do this hobby, you really need to learn to try to fix your own problems first.

Edited by Tentacus

Can't understand where is the problem.

Did absolutely all as mentioned in Manual: Hardship - beggar- whore [ VERY IMPORTANT: REQUIRES Staged Leito Plus 1.0.7_Fixed patch for animations. If you plan on using this patch, make sure to reinstall Ultimate AAF Patch (UAP) and disable/uncheck FO4 Animations by Leito during UAP's installation AND load/rule (mod order, not plugin) Staged Leito AFTER UAP

After that AAF stop launching in game, just stop playing all animations.

If I delete Staged Leito Plus and reinstall UAP all is fine.

How to solve?

CONFL.JPG

1 hour ago, Barry W. said:

Can't understand where is the problem.

Did absolutely all as mentioned in Manual: Hardship - beggar- whore [ VERY IMPORTANT: REQUIRES Staged Leito Plus 1.0.7_Fixed patch for animations. If you plan on using this patch, make sure to reinstall Ultimate AAF Patch (UAP) and disable/uncheck FO4 Animations by Leito during UAP's installation AND load/rule (mod order, not plugin) Staged Leito AFTER UAP

After that AAF stop launching in game, just stop playing all animations.

If I delete Staged Leito Plus and reinstall UAP all is fine.

How to solve?

CONFL.JPG

AAF not working is an xml problem so start with looking at AAF log (reinstall AAF with debug on).

PS

HARGSHIP_"RUS" is just a Russian patch for HS or a whole mod ?

Edited by lee3310
9 hours ago, lee3310 said:

AAF not working is an xml problem so start with looking at AAF log (reinstall AAF with debug on).

PS

It says nothing interesting with debug on, all the same if no fix installed.

What I found is that when I try to launch AAF manually there is a red message [061], which says it can't find any actors for animation. 

9 hours ago, lee3310 said:

It is translated version of mod and seems it works correctly. 

12 hours ago, Barry W. said:

It says nothing interesting with debug on, all the same if no fix installed.

What I found is that when I try to launch AAF manually there is a red message [061], which says it can't find any actors for animation. 

It is translated version of mod and seems it works correctly. 

You can post some screenshots of AAF logs here or head to AAF discord, for more in-depth help.

hey, so i have the extra animations downloaded and enabled (i'm using Vortex) and it's reading that i have all of them installed but for some reason it's not letting me check the box for the cunnilingus (rufgt) xml's. like the box isn't greyed out as if i don't have it installed, it just doesn't check the box when i click it..

Edited by gsaballus2
1 hour ago, zombieslayer618 said:

Anyone else have the problem with this mod in the mod config menu where anything you select in the mod config resets it when you get out of the menu and it also wont let you assign a key bind, everytime i set a key bind it just resets to nothing

nevermind i found out what the problem was