31 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Note. You will need a new save that hasn't had hardship on it, since all the sex scripts are totally different.

Ah alright, no biggie then, TSEX looks interesting, haven't had time to play with it much yet, thanks for making these mods btw,10/10.

3 hours ago, NiX10 said:

Yeah no, i made sure the untick that in UAP installation, it might also be a load order, but i tried switching around hardship, BDH and real handcuffs and nothing works so far.

It annoys me so much due to the fact that i had that problem before, and i managed to solve it... i just can't recall what i did exactly.

Looking back, you don't seem to mention how exactly AAF is breaking. Does it finish loading up to 100%? Are you able to bring up its on-screen interface and start an animation (even just a single actor pose)? Are just specific mods (Hardship) having trouble playing animations?

Edit: Never mind, I see you found a workaround. You'd think I'd know better than to leave a reply unfinished for a couple of hours and then come back to saving it. Anyway, yes TSEX and its corresponding Hardship are quite awesome. I've been happily using them since shortly after they were published.

Edited by vaultbait
15 minutes ago, terrordrone said:

Can you please make a version without requiring Leito's animation anytime soon ?

The mod is nice and all but having such animation suck, It's currently broken despite staged fixed patched

What's broken about those animations? Maybe I'm just blind but I haven't noticed.

15 minutes ago, terrordrone said:

Also having an option to adjust prostitute payment in mcm base on charisma would be nice. And i mean please

This mod is no longer under development. There's an incomplete successor called TSEX Hardship but it's not really under active development either, unless you want to start working on improving it.

1 hour ago, terrordrone said:

Can you please make a version without requiring Leito's animation anytime soon ?

The mod is nice and all but having such animation suck, It's currently broken despite staged fixed patched

Also having an option to adjust prostitute payment in mcm base on charisma would be nice. And i mean please

Leito hasn't been updated in a year and a half It isn't broken. Make sure you have the right version of Leito (LL sometimes orders the DLs such that an older file can appear newer) and make sure you have Staged Leito Plus, and DO NOT install any other Leito XMLs (UAP, etc...) If you use the TSEX version you can use UAP's Leito XMLs (I think... Assuming Ulf updated them when the Leito update was made in 2021... haven't tested it) as it doesn't require SLP.

As for the rest, What Vaultbait said. 

There is a (very small) chance I might do some work on the TSEX version later in the year if I do I might look into pricing stuff again. 

9 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Leito hasn't been updated in a year and a half It isn't broken. Make sure you have the right version of Leito (LL sometimes orders the DLs such that an older file can appear newer) and make sure you have Staged Leito Plus, and DO NOT install any other Leito XMLs (UAP, etc...) If you use the TSEX version you can use UAP's Leito XMLs (I think... Assuming Ulf updated them when the Leito update was made in 2021... haven't tested it) as it doesn't require SLP.

As for the rest, What Vaultbait said. 

There is a (very small) chance I might do some work on the TSEX version later in the year if I do I might look into pricing stuff again. 

Adding a charisma check for the price is a good idea actually and leito animations are still one of the best.

12 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Adding a charisma check for the price is a good idea actually and leito animations are still one of the best.

Hardship has its own attractiveness stat separate from the charisma SPECIAL, which I'm pretty sure influences pricing already. Using both might be redundant. But also, probably better to discuss it in the TSEX Hardship support topic.

54 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

probably better to discuss it in the TSEX Hardship support topic.

I will, i'm planning on making a TSEX centered playthrough and dive deeper into the mod scripts to help with any bug or maybe suggest some new feature improvements cause i consider hardship/TSEX a staple mod... . I have so many things in mind i want to do but not the time to do it ?.

For the charisma, i was thinking of an alternative to the MCM attractiveness option (you get to choose manual price or auto based on charisma) the higher your charisma the higher the price you can ask for (or even better, add some haggling dialogues with "Speech Challenge" exactly like vanilla quests ?

I also want to make use of zaz particle for the humiliation scene with a new idle for male peeing and female reaction instead of black screen (same goes for the beat up (StartCombat() maybe) + using the same mechanism as Commonwealth Moisturizer to apply bruising and black eyes )...

Edited by lee3310
3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Hardship has its own attractiveness stat separate from the charisma SPECIAL, which I'm pretty sure influences pricing already. Using both might be redundant. But also, probably better to discuss it in the TSEX Hardship support topic.

You should change your title to unofficial Hardship moderator, lol.

2 hours ago, lee3310 said:

I will, i'm planning on making a TSEX centered playthrough and dive deeper into the mod scripts to help with any bug or maybe suggest some new feature improvements cause i consider hardship/TSEX a staple mod... . I have so many things in mind i want to do but not the time to do it ?.

I know the feeling. So far I have a little pain fetish (soft integration) for TSEX in another mod I'm working on, not released yet, but sadly haven't gone much beyond there with leveraging it so far.

36 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

You should change your title to unofficial Hardship moderator, lol.

Just doing what I can to save a little time for mod authors whose work I enjoy!

I typically don't post on this thread, (or post in general, I have the ability to find those with my problems and resolve them from there). But in this case I've been unable to find this particular problem on this thread, or others.

Menacing raiders at some point, stopped spawning, the 'you appear menacing' and, 'you don't appear menacing' messages no longer appear, and finally-- animations don't play when starting scenes, either with customers or involuntarily. (The dialogue boxes just pop up one after another in rapid succession without animations playing between).

This has persisted after using the savegame cleaner, totally clearing the fallout 4 directory, reinstalling /everything/ and setting up both AAF and Hardship precisely the way they desire to be setup.

I've checked the AAF support thread located here--

But it did not contain a reference to these types of problems, naturally.

7 minutes ago, Hour said:

I typically don't post on this thread, (or post in general, I have the ability to find those with my problems and resolve them from there). But in this case I've been unable to find this particular problem on this thread, or others.

Menacing raiders at some point, stopped spawning, the 'you appear menacing' and, 'you don't appear menacing' messages no longer appear, and finally-- animations don't play when starting scenes, either with customers or involuntarily. (The dialogue boxes just pop up one after another in rapid succession without animations playing between).

This has persisted after using the savegame cleaner, totally clearing the fallout 4 directory, reinstalling /everything/ and setting up both AAF and Hardship precisely the way they desire to be setup.

Sorry that's far outside my experience. Usually when whole systems have broken it's been a compatibility issue or something like a corrupted script, though you said you reinstalled everything. Make sure the everything you reinstalled included AAF itself since one time my main script stopped working because an AAF file became corrupted. Beyond that the save sounds hosed in some way. Have you tried loading a new game or an old save where you know Hardship worked to see if everything works on that?

12 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Sorry that's far outside my experience. Usually when whole systems have broken it's been a compatibility issue or something like a corrupted script, though you said you reinstalled everything. Make sure the everything you reinstalled included AAF itself since one time my main script stopped working because an AAF file became corrupted. Beyond that the save sounds hosed in some way. Have you tried loading a new game or an old save where you know Hardship worked to see if everything works on that?

Loaded an old save, and Hardship appears to be working on it. Menacing/Non menacing dialogue appears when drawing and holstering. I just don't understand what could have changed between these levels that would have caused it to stop working.

Edited by Hour
29 minutes ago, Hour said:

Loaded an old save, and Hardship appears to be working on it. Menacing/Non menacing dialogue appears when drawing and holstering. I just don't understand what could have changed between these levels that would have caused it to stop working.

The ways of Bethesda save corruption are mysterious and terrible. :) 

10 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

The ways of Bethesda save corruption are mysterious and terrible. :) 

What is especially terrible is my saves are far and few between due to survival mode, so the nearest save I had that had a working AAF installation, (and thus working Hardship) was like, 26 levels ago at level 13. :)))

1 hour ago, Hour said:

Resaver is useful in some cases if you know what you are doing but there is no such thing as "clean save". So first step is to do as Tentacus said and start a new game.
Second step, is to check your papyrus log for errors and also enable AAF debug for more informations (if hardship or any other mod that you suspect is conflicting with it has a debug option in MCM, enable it too ofc).
Post you log here if you don't understand something and maybe someone can help you.
PS
You can't indefinitely get by on modding without asking for help.

Edited by lee3310
45 minutes ago, Hour said:

What is especially terrible is my saves are far and few between due to survival mode, so the nearest save I had that had a working AAF installation, (and thus working Hardship) was like, 26 levels ago at level 13. :)))

Ouch.

You should use  something like Survival options save item, or Smokable cigars and cigarettes to get around that saving issue. You can also use the sleep anywhere ability from my mod Crackle. Personally I use both Smokable, and Crackle, a lot when I play. With Survival options you can also turn on Wait save.

19 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Ouch.

You should use  something like Survival options save item, or Smokable cigars and cigarettes to get around that saving issue. You can also use the sleep anywhere ability from my mod Crackle. Personally I use both Smokable, and Crackle, a lot when I play. With Survival options you can also turn on Wait save.

Also, I should probably say-- before I totally forget this thread exists and return to fiddling about with bits of X-02, that your mods really are remarkable. The amount of dialogue and good writing with the context and animation coherence to back it up is astounding. I'm not even at the point where I feel like I've seen everything in it, and I can already tell that it was an enormous amount of work.

So yeah, thanks for doing it.

2 hours ago, Siltent95 said:

Hello, i have a question i play a woman but in the animations the men always have their underpants on no matter which mod
How can I change this? I don't know that well

From the OP:

3: Download and install nude bodies.

You will need nude bodies and some support software. Download and install the following:

3. Bodyslide -- At this point it's a good idea to learn how to use Bodyslide, as you will need it later to build the strap-on. It's an immensely useful tool for many things. It's important to do this now as it can be a bit of a learning curve learning to run bodyslide from your mod manager.

4. LooksMenu -- This is what makes the erection morphing possible.

Female body -- You can skip this if you are going for the gay only install option, just be sure to turn off female raider rapists in the menu if you do.
 5. CBBE  or Fusion Girl (Pick one.) -- I prefer Fusion girl but there are good reasons to use either. (Note: Fusion Girl above 1.45 has ISSUES right now. Do your research)

Male body -- This is necessary. While you can have female/female sex only in Hardship, it's not a very viable playstyle.
 6. BodyTalk v3 -- (You don't even have to build the body yourself anymore!) or Any other EVB based body with genital morphs.
 7. ZaZ-Extended-Skeleton (ZeX) 2.0  -- In MO2 or Vortex always keep this at the bottom of your left pane load order/Rule it to override any other skeletons. Necessary for all AAF mods.

The link to bodytalk (and maybe others) is dead so you'll have to search for where those mods are now, or for whatever the current equivalent is. If you already have the bodys make sure you built/installed the nude version, not the nevernude version with underwear.

Edited by Tentacus
9 hours ago, Siltent95 said:

I have CBBE and the nude version is also installed. do i have to pay attention to something else?

sorry for my incompetence

I haven't used CBBE for a very long time, but you may have to build your body in bodyslide, to get the right version to show up. There will also be other steps if you have a unique player mod including a step in the AAF install.

Also in general you should work out all these basic issues ahead of time using the AAF shortcut for testing before you attempt a mod as complex as Hardship.

On 2/23/2023 at 11:02 PM, Siltent95 said:

the men always have their underpants on

On 2/24/2023 at 1:51 AM, Siltent95 said:

I have CBBE and the nude version is also installed. do i have to pay attention to something else?

Yes, this part:

Male body -- This is necessary. While you can have female/female sex only in Hardship, it's not a very viable playstyle.
 6. BodyTalk v3 -- (You don't even have to build the body yourself anymore!) or Any other EVB based body with genital morphs.

CBBE is a female body replacer, and you say the problem is you're missing a nude body for male characters. BodyTalk v3 is a male body replacer. Install and build that.