3 hours ago, Vyru said:

there are some more answer options voiced now but that's only the 30-40 files

I thought that the multi responses dialogues (30-40 files) are the only ones left unvoiced and you confirm that the new edited script fixes the issue right ?
What's the matter now ? is it the player dialogue not exporting or the pimps greeting ones ?

15 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

I thought that the multi responses dialogues (30-40 files) are the only ones left unvoiced and you confirm that the new edited script fixes the issue right ?
What's the matter now ? is it the player dialogue not exporting or the pimps greeting ones ?

yes i was hoping that would finally fix everything too.... pimps greeting but only parts of it. honestly i'm losing overview. i manually browsed trough in ck and copied ID's into my folder... some are missing some are not. i've manually created some for isabel. tomorrow i make them for the other pimps. some lines for johns are missing too.idk why some stuff just isn't exporting... never had issues like this before. here are some of the ones that were missing (not all i didn't have time to make more so far) idk if that helps. 

missing.7z

at this point i'm about to give up. if you got any clue how it can just export everything i give it another try. if not i just create some more manually once in a while and hope to cover as much as possible. 

Edited by Vyru
3 minutes ago, Vyru said:

yes i was hoping that would finally fix everything too.... pimps greeting but only parts of it. honestly i'm losing overview. i manually browsed trough in ck and copied ID's into my folder... some are missing some are not. i've manually created some for isabel. tomorrow i make them for the other pimps. some lines for johns are missing too.idk why some stuff just isn't exporting... never had issues like this before. here are some of the ones that were missing (not all i didn't have time to make more so far) idk if that helps. 

missing.7z 535.99 kB · 0 downloads

at this point i'm about to give up. if you got any clue how it can just export everything i give it another try. if not i just create some more manually once in a while and hope to cover as much as possible. 

As i said, the script itself needs a "patch" for Fo4 but if the problem is during the export, i will see what i can do.

17 hours ago, lee3310 said:

As i said, the script itself needs a "patch" for Fo4 but if the problem is during the export, i will see what i can do.

I tested it by applying the script to one of the missing lines specifically and again to only that topic and it doesn't export them for whatever reason.

Screenshot_2.png.36bcb1feff150d30b947c0272943441b.png

In the log it lists all the lines also the missing ones:

Screenshot_3.png.c005dae16a01eefbc85de310d088e03b.png

But in the csv a lot of them are just not there:

Beggar_Whore.esp-1.csv

Edited by Vyru
10 hours ago, Vyru said:

I tested it by applying the script to one of the missing lines specifically and again to only that topic and it doesn't export them for whatever reason.

Screenshot_2.png.36bcb1feff150d30b947c0272943441b.png

In the log it lists all the lines also the missing ones:

Screenshot_3.png.c005dae16a01eefbc85de310d088e03b.png

But in the csv a lot of them are just not there:

Beggar_Whore.esp-1.csv 8.28 kB · 0 downloads

Sorry i'm swamped with work these couple of days, barely enough time to sleep but i hope i can get some free time next week to look into it.

In the meanwhile, this is another tutorial (the only Fo4 xVASynth batch guide i know of) if you want to give it a try (based on Ck export dialogue option not xedit).

7 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

Sorry i'm swamped with work these couple of days, barely enough time to sleep but i hope i can get some free time next week to look into it.

In the meanwhile, this is another tutorial (the only Fo4 xVASynth batch guide i know of) if you want to give it a try (based on Ck export dialogue option not xedit).

No worries real life first! I'll check it out. Took down the files for now, i don't like releasing unfinished stuff. 

@lee3310 this finally seems to be working. from my testing so far there is no dialogue missing. the method needed some editing in the csv and it creates more than just one. but it works! now i'll go the extra mile and create files for all voice types the next days so the whoring and raider stuff is also voiced for the best possible expirience ?

Thanks a lot and sorry for all the trouble! 

Edited by Vyru
21 hours ago, Vyru said:

@lee3310 this finally seems to be working. from my testing so far there is no dialogue missing. the method needed some editing in the csv and it creates more than just one. but it works! now i'll go the extra mile and create files for all voice types the next days so the whoring and raider stuff is also voiced for the best possible expirience ?

Thanks a lot and sorry for all the trouble! 

Glad to hear it. To be sure, what method worked for you in the end ? the Xedit script or The Ck one ?

10 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Glad to hear it. To be sure, what method worked for you in the end ? the Xedit script or The Ck one ?

The CK one. I still don't find the error in the xEdit one since it lists all the dialogue in log including the missing lines, it just doesn't export them. The only disadvantage of the CK method is you can only export one voice type at a time. So i'll have to edit the csv after batch generating every folder. But that's no big deal. It's probably like you said and because the xEdit script is set for skyrim there's something that'd need to be changed... even though it exportet everything for other FO4 mods for me. Guess it will remain a mystery. If i create voice files for any other FO4 stuff i stick with the CK method just to be sure.

11 hours ago, Vyru said:

The CK one. I still don't find the error in the xEdit one since it lists all the dialogue in log including the missing lines, it just doesn't export them. The only disadvantage of the CK method is you can only export one voice type at a time. So i'll have to edit the csv after batch generating every folder. But that's no big deal. It's probably like you said and because the xEdit script is set for skyrim there's something that'd need to be changed... even though it exportet everything for other FO4 mods for me. Guess it will remain a mystery. If i create voice files for any other FO4 stuff i stick with the CK method just to be sure.

The Ck method is the only one i know about, i discovered the xedit script when you mentioned it here.

Unfortunately, your voice patch idea coincided with the increase of my workload, but i hope i will get the chance to look into the script again or maybe find someone more savvy to convert it to Fo4. 

36 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

The Ck method is the only one i know about, i discovered the xedit script when you mentioned it here.

Unfortunately, your voice patch idea coincided with the increase of my workload, but i hope i will get the chance to look into the script again or maybe find someone more savvy to convert it to Fo4. 

Would be great it definitly makes things easier. The CK method requires to run xvasynth several times and edit the csv after each. The xEdit method creates one csv with all voices and you just run xvasynth once. But i won't complain thanks to you this is happening at all now. Creating the files takes time but i think in a week or so everything should be done.

9 minutes ago, Schrage said:

Hello, I have a question, each time I toggle the mod on in MCM ingame it toggles off automatically. And I cant assgin a hotkey it seems. How can I solve this?

The most likely reason is that you don't have RealHandcuffs.esp before Beggar_Whore.esp in your load order.

37 minutes ago, Schrage said:

Hello, quick question why queen isabel is always saying "i'm busy" is something wrong? My character is female

Have you turned enough tricks yet? If memory serves, you need to service at least 5 johns before she'll talk to you about working for her.

Ok, damn sorry again for posting. Last question. My character is a woman, and I dont get to hook often with other woman, and also when I do the animations dont get played. any ide what may be causing this?

Edited by Schrage
4 minutes ago, Schrage said:

Ok, damn sorry again for posting. Last question. My character is a woman, how do I get to have sex with other woman? Every girl seems to reject me and the option is enabled to get atracted to other woman

Women are far more discerning customers than men, but head to Diamond City Surplus and try Crazy Myrna, she's usually up for it and not all that picky.

Little update regarding the voice files... with the CK export method stuff like *sigh* etc. will be voiced too sadly. The xEdit script that isn't working erased such lines. Unfortunatly it's way too much to manually do it... and too late to find some automatic way as i already generated 1.4 gb files and it's only about the half. 

Nevermind i will remove it later it's not that much i just generate these lines again when everything is done.

Edited by Vyru
34 minutes ago, Schrage said:

Ok, damn sorry again for posting. Last question. My character is a woman, how do I get to have sex with other woman? Every girl seems to reject me and the option is enabled to get atracted to other woman

It's just bad RNG. Women are less likely to say yes in general. Certain female characters always say yes (Myrna, Daisy, etc...) but in general just keep asking till one says yes. once they do, the percentage for that character goes up.

Alright, thanks, its working. But sorry to be a burden again lol. I'm still have one last issue, the lesbians animations are not working, when they say "here is good" just the dialogue comes up and not the animation, anyone having the same issue or know how to solve it? The mod is working fine, execpt for the lesbians animations.

7 minutes ago, Vyru said:

@Tentacus quick question... can you interact with any robots in HS? Got to know if i need to generate voices. With a little luck i can finish this today.

There are no robot interactions that I've seen. I suppose if development had continued, we might eventually have gotten Fisto from FNV, but no such luck.

PLEASE ASSUME THE POSITION

10 minutes ago, Schrage said:

the lesbians animations are not working, when they say "here is good" just the dialogue comes up and not the animation

After that happens, press the Home key to bring up the AAF interface, hit Del until you get to the Admin view and then Enter to see the log. Hopefully it will indicate what the constraints of the requested scene were which didn't end up matching any available animation. Depending on what kind of scene it was supposed to be, you may need some additional FF animations for it to choose from (I don't know if Hardship includes all the ones it would need or is relying on other packs to supply those).