14 hours ago, Supereasy01 said:

One more thing, the textures on the body are kinda funky, is there a known fix to that? and thank you, that did in fact fix it!

You should be more specific. There are different skins available for the various bodies here and on the nexus (and probably elsewhere), but there are also things like the Headrear fiixes, and fucked up raider dirty textures and such that are less plug and play. Sorry but you are just gonna have to look that shit up as I dealt with those things long ago, and don't remember how. TBH if you are gonna mod this game you need to become technical quickly and learn how to use things like nifscope, and bodyslide. Fallout 4 modding is a LOT less noob friendly than Skyrim.

Edited by Tentacus

Anyone also playing with Violate and Sexual harassment able to offer any insights into how to configure it so they play nicely with this mod? 

I haven't played the mod yet but going from the description and posts there's a fair bit of overlap in terms of functionality. At the moment I have all but the most basic approaches disabled from SH. I think only the blackmail approach is active. Violate is fully enabled albeit with a very slim chance of auto-submission/surrender. 

In terms of character progression I'm probably far beyond needing to beg for anything but I find the roleplaying potential very interesting as it should compliment my characters ultra-submissive personality/reputation. I'm also curious if her existing Slut reputation will factor into anything in this mod. 

2 hours ago, Reefymapupset said:

Anyone also playing with Violate and Sexual harassment able to offer any insights into how to configure it so they play nicely with this mod?

They work fine together (at least that's my recollection, I haven't used OG Hardship since TSEX Hardship came out, but from an interaction perspective they're pretty similar). The biggest differences you'll notice are to do with raiders and gunners not instantly attacking on sight, but if you manage to anger them (or turn off the menacing raiders/chill gunners features, or raise a weapon) then you'll still have the opportunity to surrender with Violate. I wouldn't set raiders as allowed harassers in Harassment though, since those approaches will likely compete with the menacing raider dialogues in Hardship.

30 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

They work fine together (at least that's my recollection, I haven't used OG Hardship since TSEX Hardship came out, but from an interaction perspective they're pretty similar). The biggest differences you'll notice are to do with raiders and gunners not instantly attacking on sight, but if you manage to anger them (or turn off the menacing raiders/chill gunners features, or raise a weapon) then you'll still have the opportunity to surrender with Violate. I wouldn't set raiders as allowed harassers in Harassment though, since those approaches will likely compete with the menacing raider dialogues in Hardship.

Ahh very good to know. Thanks for the insight. 

I noticed there was mention that if you have a human companion with you then certain parties would not be inclined to force sex on you. I found that part a bit odd. I thought maybe if you were travelling with another female companion then raiders and the like would be just as eager to take advantage of both of you. Maybe my perception of this is slightly skewed. Guess I will need to play the mod to figure it out. 

It is generally my preference for my character and follower to be thrown around like a piece of meat by criminal factions. Hopefully I can configure, tweak it to give a similar effect to Violate in that regard. 

12 minutes ago, Reefymapupset said:

I noticed there was mention that if you have a human companion with you then certain parties would not be inclined to force sex on you. I found that part a bit odd. I thought maybe if you were travelling with another female companion then raiders and the like would be just as eager to take advantage of both of you. Maybe my perception of this is slightly skewed. Guess I will need to play the mod to figure it out.

In particular, if you're traveling by yourself then attempts to prostitute yourself to menacing raiders are likely to result in just getting raped instead. If you have a bodyguard, then they're a little more willing to entertain the suggestion of slightly-rapey sex for a handful of caps or maybe some ammo/drugs. It may also be easier to talk them into just letting you go unharmed without offering any compensation.

15 minutes ago, Reefymapupset said:

Maybe my perception of this is slightly skewed.

That's if you're traveling with your Pimp. Then the factions know to leave you alone as your Pimp will kick their arse.
Traveling with a hired gunner doesn't count, as the Gunner will just stand around and watch you get assaulted. But they'll tell you that you're on your own if you pick a fight.

19 hours ago, izzyknows said:

That's if you're traveling with your Pimp. Then the factions know to leave you alone as your Pimp will kick their arse.
Traveling with a hired gunner doesn't count, as the Gunner will just stand around and watch you get assaulted. But they'll tell you that you're on your own if you pick a fight.

@Reefymapupset

This also applies to the bad boyfriend, they are all too eager to say "Have at her/him, just don't mess with me".

Personally when I play I pretty much never have a companion other than dogmeat. I initially only reluctantly even added vanilla companion support, but I do think they are implemented well, and balanced and a lot of the added dialogue choices are fun.

BTW the reason you can't get raped while you have a human companion is cause at the time I made this it was too complicated for me to figure out how to deal with them getting raped too. and for the robots, it makes no sense that they wouldn't fight. You can be raped while you have dogmeat, though cause I have a good narrative way for the raiders to deal with him which is also pretty funny.

The good thing is that, since you are running violate, a failed convo with the raiders (which will happen most of the time with most companions) leads to combat which can then lead to a violate surrender. You only get  reliable protection when it's logical like travelling with Danse, or Strong, where I mean C'mon, no Mad Max asshole wants to deal with that, or if you yourself are in power armor. Dogmeat also gives you a slight edge at intimidation, cause IMO IRL, getting mauled by a dog is inherently more scary than a gunfight.

It'd be cool if Ego or somebody made a version of violate that used the Hardship scripts/assets for the rape scenes (or better yet just Hardship style ones) so the whole playthrough would feel consistent. That would be awesome, IMO. :) 

Edited by Tentacus
1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

This also applies to the bad boyfriend,

I forgot about the boyfriend.

And although I love dogs IRL, Dogmet got moved to the woods. That little shit got me killed/violated sooo many times he earned a permanent banishment. ?

@Tentacus Thanks for the explanation. Yeah I was actually going to enquire if it were possible to bridge Violate companion functionality with this, but I guess that was never meant to be. Probably not much coming from a neophyte like myself but they would likely form a pretty solid union if made compatible.  

As much as I like Dogmeat, my days of travelling with him are long gone. I think that's more a consequence of my game/mod setup. The post-apocalyptic world as I have envisioned it is not a place where doggo's reign supreme. Well that and Dogmeat's conversation can get a little dry lol. 

I like to have Piper by my side, even though she can be sickly sweet sometimes. I like to imagine that I am damaged goods having been tossed around the slave market prior to meeting her and that she represents the purity and goodness that was robbed from me. She keeps me centred while my lascivious nature slowly rubs off on her. Together we are the perfect balance of purity and corruption. 

I admit to taking pleasure in forcing her into situations where her innocence is taken from her. Selfishly and maybe ironically I want to bring her down with me as I know deep inside I will never get back what was taken from me. Her good nature being so strong that she persists even though she knows I am slowly poisoning her. I'm not sure what I will feel when I reduce her to my level. My hope is that her love for me is strong enough that she forgives me for taking everything from her. My fear is that I will sorely regret taking from her what was taken from me. Her innocent smile, her irreplaceable virtues and willingness to do good by others.

Maybe it's the light that shines from her that forms our love. I fear the light from her heart is not enough to stop me doing to her what I intend. Oh Piper, I really don't deserve you, do I.  

19 minutes ago, Reefymapupset said:

As much as I like Dogmeat, my days of travelling with him are long gone. 

Personally my favorite way to play this game is to use a map start randomizer (Like my own mod DLYH) with no companions and nothing in your inventory. I play it as a survival game. It can be pretty challenging if it drops you in the bottom of the map or next to a deathclaw. and also using my mod crackle. It's sleep anywhere capabilities, especially being able to sleep on couches and such make the game super immersive..

If I ever make the mistake of modding Fallout 4 again it would probably be to make an adult version of DLYH, to add more specifically adult interactions.

8 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Personally my favorite way to play this game is to use a map start randomizer (Like my own mod DLYH) with no companions and nothing in your inventory. I play it as a survival game. It can be pretty challenging if it drops you in the bottom of the map or next to a deathclaw. and also using my mod crackle. It's sleep anywhere capabilities, especially being able to sleep on couches and such make the game super immersive..

If I ever make the mistake of modding Fallout 4 again it would probably be to make an adult version of DLYH, to add more specifically adult interactions.

As someone who has extensive experience playing WOTC with a bunch of level-list scaling and hardcore balancing tacked on top, I can certainly relate to being dropped into the thick of it. That's my preferred way to play this game. 

Hordes of enemies that out-scale you from the get-go. Very scarce loot with abhorrently inflated costs of living/survival. Forcing you to run, hide and scrounge a living by any means necessary. It was actually by virtue of those circumstances where I misplaced my trust in an individual who would soon become my master. Things just spiralled out of control from there and thus began my journey existing as nothing more than a public toilet and a desperate bottom-feeder. 

I have had thoughts of trying a new adventure, though I can't seem to reconcile the idea of losing over a thousand hours of settlement design. I have doubts that I could even recreate what I have done. Even more doubtful I have the patience to go through it again. Maybe If I can learn how to port settlements between saves.  

3 hours ago, Reefymapupset said:

I have had thoughts of trying a new adventure, though I can't seem to reconcile the idea of losing over a thousand hours of settlement design. I have doubts that I could even recreate what I have done. Even more doubtful I have the patience to go through it again. Maybe If I can learn how to port settlements between saves.  

Use something like Transfer Settlements (there are other similar tools if you dislike that one) to save your settlement designs, then redeploy them in your new playthrough once you unlock each location.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Use something like Transfer Settlements (there are other similar tools if you dislike that one) to save your settlement designs, then redeploy them in your new playthrough once you unlock each location.

I was actually looking into that mod just moments after creating that post. Here's to hoping settlements/blueprints ported over retain scrapping/relocation of individual pieces. Prior to learning about that mod I was entertaining the idea of porting content over via Resaver. Don't know if that's even possible. I imagine settlement data would be in there somewhere. 

Now I must contemplate for the next 100 hours which mods to use for a new playthrough. All I know is I want something truly diabolical, but I'm pretty sure I've already exhausted all options in that category lol.  

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

any idea how to fix Queen grey face texture mismatch??

thanks in advance

All the NPCs added by this mod use vanilla assets so any greyface stuff isn't specifically caused by this mod. (I literally used the vanilla looksmenu and faceripper, on a profile with no cosmetic mods.) IIRC this issue is usually caused by the wrong resolution face texture with the body textures, or any number of other issues. Unfortunately I am VERY out of touch with modding Fallout 4 so I don't have any helpful advice.  

Edited by Tentacus
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, archerthegrey said:

been tryin to set up hardship so trappers and rust devils can menace you but i have no idea is there a patch or something i can use to make that happen

makes playin dlcs not an option for hardship

Everything's handled in scripts and there are a lot of them.  You'd have to look at who is getting detected and filled in the menacing raider and spectator aliases and add those other factions to that and the white flag faction in the (main?) script and also probably edit the raider package scripts, and probably every single raider dialogue in the raider script since I probably did that stupid instead of smart. I'm far too far removed from it to offer more help than that, sorry.

Personally it never seemed worth it to add compatibility with the DLCs mainly for immersion reasons given their plots... and it was more work than I cared to do since I didn't really like Automatron anyway and didn't get around to Far Harbor til after I finished Hardship.

Why doesn't my game play animations? The person I talk to keeps running after me, but can't talk again and doesn't have any animations. No animation happens after I select an option, only sounds. Is this normal?

37 minutes ago, ACESX said:

Why doesn't my game play animations? The person I talk to keeps running after me, but can't talk again and doesn't have any animations. No animation happens after I select an option, only sounds. Is this normal?

Do you have any other mods that use AAF to play animations, and are they working as expected? Hardship relies on you having a working AAF setup, so make sure you verify that before trying to troubleshoot Hardship itself.

37 minutes ago, ACESX said:

Have you setup your adult animations? Follow The Fucking Manual and get that stuff sorted.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, teresa55555 said:

hi! quick questison, why is all raider in my game are female even though i turned no female raider option on

Maybe you're using another mod which adjusts the genders for factions, e.g. the Gender Ratios mod on Nexus?

29 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Maybe you're using another mod which adjusts the genders for factions, e.g. the Gender Ratios mod on Nexus?

thank you for your suggestion ^^ it just sadly i cant download it because it require DLC wich i dont have