Skyrim SE Sexlab Strapons Bodyslide

Hello, I'm having some issues with strapons clipping. I'm currently using Sexlab 1.63 beta 8 along with Acro's CBBE 3BA Amazing body replacer and I can't help but notice the severe clipping of sexlab's default strapon during female x female animations (which I guess is completely expected while using a custom bodyshape). Despite my efforts I can't find any bodyslide data for said strapon, nor understand how I can build it according to my custom shape. I only found this mod for LE, which I haven't been able to convert due to my abysmal outfit studio skills. I'm just wondering if there's any easier way to deal with this issue that I'm just not able to see. How those of you with a body replacer and custom shape deal with strapons?

Thank you in advance for your support.

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2020 at 9:48 AM, Lestat1627 said:

Open Bodyslide

1) into outfit/body , import strapons 

2) into preset, import your bodymorph, click Build

Reveal hidden contents

Immagine.jpg.ae168f8494bd32589f8455c36239db24.jpg

This is how to build the strap ons from SKYRIM STRAP ONS and SexLab Strapon Replacer UUNP CBBE HDT SOS and Collison support 12.0.2, but that mod only has the bodyslide files for the additional strap ons provided by @Leito86 from Skyrim Strap Ons, which are great.  However none of those are actually the version that comes with SexLabs (the double sided dong with leather straps that curves into the vagina as well).  Is there a bodyslide file available anywhere for the original SexLabs Calyps Strap on?

EDIT: Found what I was looking for here SOS enabled Strapon/DoubleDildo Replacer for SexLab 1.1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2021 at 12:40 AM, MalicoVuckovic said:

This is how to build the strap ons from SKYRIM STRAP ONS and SexLab Strapon Replacer UUNP CBBE HDT SOS and Collison support 12.0.2, but that mod only has the bodyslide files for the additional strap ons provided by @Leito86 from Skyrim Strap Ons, which are great.  However none of those are actually the version that comes with SexLabs (the double sided dong with leather straps that curves into the vagina as well).  Is there a bodyslide file available anywhere for the original SexLabs Calyps Strap on?

EDIT: Found what I was looking for here SOS enabled Strapon/DoubleDildo Replacer for SexLab 1.1

What did you do to make it work in SE? Or did it work out of the box?

13 hours ago, Mauserl said:

What did you do to make it work in SE? Or did it work out of the box?

There are lots of LE mods I'm using in SE by first putting them through the process with SSE NIF Optimizer for the meshes (seems to do a better job then CAO), then if there are textures or animations run it through Cathedral Assets Optimizer, and if an esp is involved, using CK to update that to form 44 (sometimes this part stops the mod from working right, so I leave those as form 43 and deal with the MO2 error message).  All very quick and easy.

• 1 year later...

Very much appreciate you reporting your findings and techniques here as I was also wondering why I didn't have bodyslides for strap ons.  Going to follow your process and use those SoS enabled straps. 

--

So that was very easy, thanks for your direction to the mod and telling us what tools to use.

Here's SSE NIF Optimizer

I'm seeing that those files want to overwrite the original sex lab ones in my mod manager, makes me wonder if perhaps I could have just dropped the bodyslide files in but oh well. All credits go to the original authors but here's the SSE Nif optimized SoS Enabled strapon with Saeros' Bodyslide files prebuilt to save the next person the trouble. No FOMOD or anything just drag and drop into Vortex/Mo2 and make sure there's an overwrite.  (I'll remove this if there's any trouble but just trying to make it easy for the next person, don't heckle the original authors about bugs but everything should work fine)

SexLab_SOS-Strapon_1-1 by Saeros with Bodyslide.7z

Edited by ithinkimst0ned