Clams of Skyrim (COSIHD) - Bodyslide Collection

Clams of Skyrim (COSIHD) - Bodyslide Collection

A collection of mod added clothing, armors, devices, and other replacers all in one place.  I initially started making these for my own game, but have since expanded to included requests and special orders.  If you don't see something you are looking for, I am taking requests.  Please see below for request info.

Several of the sets are incomplete (noted on each where this is the case).  As I was converting these mods, the weighting of thing like long dresses and HDT capes was giving me issues.  rather than delay the entire package, I opted to exclude these, so that users can continue to use CBBE/UNP for models, but CosioHD for the rest.

All meshes were made with and for Skyrim LE (Oldrim).  I do not presently know if these will work with Skyrim SE.

All converted outfits will include links to the original mods and notes if anything is missing or other instructions.

Enjoy and let me know if you run in to any issues.

-AWP

REQUIREMENTS:

1. CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT Inni Outie HDT Vagina (COSIOHD)
  2. Bodyslide & Outfit Studio (Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer NOT required)
  3. All original mods outlined below (no mod assets, textures, scripts, etc. are included - these are Bodyslide projects only)

GENERAL USE INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Install Clams of Skyrim Project (and its requirements)
  2. Install Bodyslide & Outfit Studio
  3. Download and install Bodyslide files from this post
  4. Run bodyslide for the new project downloaded (Outfits/Bodies are named "CosioHD - ModName - ItemName" i.e.  "CosioHD - Sotteta Huntress Armor A")

FOR REQUESTS:

Please leave a comment with the request (which outfit(s) in the mod) and a direct link to the original file (here, Nexus, wherever).  Please make sure the link is downloadable and a mirror.  If there is already a Bodyslide project available, that will help speed things up ;)

LOVERSLAB MODS:

Alicia Painslut

Spoiler

Original Mod by DeepBlueFrog

NOTES:  Alicia's body only

Devious Devices - Assets

Spoiler

Original Mod by Zadil & DD Team

NOTES:  Files in this post: 

Devious Devices - Expansion

Spoiler

Original Mod by Kimy & DD Team

NOTES: Files in this post: 

Shaydow's VampireLord OVERHAUL

Spoiler

Original Mod by Shaydow

NOTES: Includes an ESP and several eye textures and vanilla armor meshes.  This is an enhanced version of Shaydow's original mod with new wings, CosioHD body and custom eyes.

More information on my post in Shaydow's VampireLord OVERHAUL thread (including requirements)

Sisterhood of Dibella

Spoiler

Original Mod by DeepBlueFrog

NOTES: Pure dress is still a bit wonky in the legs, but workable for now

NEXUS MODS:

Arise Black Sacrament

Spoiler

Original Mod by Amethyst Deceiver

NOTES: none

Bijin Warmaidens, Wives, and NPCs

Spoiler

Original Mods: Warmaidens, Wives, NPCs by rxkx22

NOTES:  Bodyreplacers for each of the mods.  AIO version recommended.  Supports custom body textures for (one for each of the three)

Celes Nightingale

Spoiler

Original Mod by DeserterX

NOTES: None

Dark Disciple

Spoiler

Original Mod by betterbecause

NOTES: Works with either the replacer or standalone version (pick one, not both - bodyslide files replace the same assets for both versions)

Daedric Reaper Armor

Spoiler

Dynamic Clothing System

Spoiler

Original Mod by TheDalBak18

NOTES: This mod is enormous, including 101 bodyslide meshes with various texture sets for well over 125 different pieces

• Mod is not adult in nature and primarily aimed at players who want to customize their outfits by wearing pieces of several different types of clothing
  • Uses body slots: 32, 45, 46, 48, 49, 53, 54, 56, 57, 59, and 60
  • Compatibility - uses Devious Devices and Dual Sheath Redux slots for some of the pieces.  For the most part, the mod is compatible - a Devious Device will unequip whatever is in the slot when added to an actor
  • Clipping - due to how this mod was constructed, there will be clipping depending on a number of factors:
    • Pieces being worn together - some are much better than others with fitting various other meshes
    • Bodyslide preset - extreme presets will exaggerate clipping issues with the meshes
  • HDT weighting - For the most part CosioHD full HDT weighting has been included (breast, butt, belly, and legs) - though I did take some artistic license and remove/reduce HDT for some pieces where it just didn't make sense.  That being said, all of the chest/torso pieces have full breast HDT, despite being made of metal.  This is due, again, to how the mod was constructed:
    • The body is in the slot 32 items, which are pants/skirts.  All of the chest pieces are standalone without a body.  To support HDT in anything, I needed to maintain the breast HDT in the pants/skirts.  If the chest/torso pieces have their HDT removed, the breasts in the slot 32 pants/skirts will jiggle and clip through - so everything (for the most part) has HDT enabled. 
    • I may revisit this, if there is interest, and release an update without HDT enabled for mix and match support.
    • Thanks to @the_raven96 for suggesting this mod!

DX Celes Rogue Armor LE

Spoiler

Original Mod by DeserterX

NOTES:  7 piece armor set.  Conflicts with Schlongs of Skyrim, see below

• SOS Compatibility info
    • The skirt model uses slot 52 and will conflict with the Cuirass if equipped with standard version.
    • SOS compatible skirt using slot 49 included as a bodyslide option along with updated plugin changing the skirt to use slot 49
    • If you do not use SOS delete the updated plugin and/or do not let it overwrite the original plugin when installing
    • If you DO use SOS, keep the updated plugin and/or allow it to overwrite the original when intsalling
    • No other plugin changes were made

Edhildil's Dwemer Cyborg

Spoiler

Original Mod by Edhildil

NOTES:  Armor is more or less one slot 32 outfit. 

• Fixed some issues with the armor mesh in 3ds max (pivots, translations, etc.)
  • Added zaps to main outfit to customize the pauldrons, nipple covers, metal panty, and upper chest plate
  • Added zap to the cyborg eye to remove the circlet
  • Butt - two flavors:  one outfit with butt movement (including metal bikini) one where butt is disabled
  • To anyone modifying this - the CosioBaseHiPoly reference body is part of the armor project - but it is zapped out of the BodySlide view (easier to reweight/make changes this way) 

Gwelda Dawnguard Armor

Spoiler

NOTES:  Cape not included, slide with CBBE/UNP version

Hunting Grounds Outfit

Spoiler

Original Mod by Nimezis

Merta Black Rose

Spoiler

Minerva - Custom High Elf Voiced Follower

Spoiler

Original Mod by cloudedtruth

NOTES:  Includes bodyslide files for main body (default follower location for this mod) and includes CosioHD hands, and feet.  This original mod's textures did NOT include textures with vagina.  User must load their preferred texture to the mod's texture path:  ..\Data\Textures\Actors\Character\Minerva

Northgirl Armor

Spoiler

Original Mod by anka01

NOTES:  Several updates made to this mod.  Download includes new plugin and textures from clethcleth (Red), Gamwich (chainmail), and tebtreb (white)

• Plugin changes: Modified the 4 included belts to use body slot 48.  Originally this was slot 52 and conflicted with SOS (if using SOS addons for public hair, futa, etc.)
  • Textures:  modified locations of textures to actually be in the correct folders.  Nifs pointed at new folder structure so white is always white, red is always red, etc.  Original mod had combinations of black/red textures mixed on in game assets.  this has been corrected.
  • Textures White:  updated the white knit sweater to actually be white.  Original white texture from the mod had compression artifacts from being edited and saved improperly.
  • Mesh updates:  Modified the belts to use body slot 48, to match the plugin setting. (see above)
  • Additional note:  This was made by request for another user - but I thought I'd share the final product, with the updates intact. 
  • Install instructions:  Download ONLY the original main mod file: "Northgirl Armor all Retex include", no additional files, textures, add-ons, etc. needed.  This is more or less an AIO of the Northigirl mod, underwater mesh fixes, and all texture packs.
  • v2 uploaded on 04-Sep-19

Ritual Armor of Boethiah

Spoiler

Original Mod by Wasbunny

Seranaholic & Valerica

Spoiler

Original Mods by rxkx22

NOTES:  Seperate projects for Serana and Valerica, version does not matter - supports custom body textures

Sotteta Huntress

Spoiler

Sotteta Necromancer

Spoiler

Steel Nord Plate Bikini Armor V2

Spoiler

Original Mod by nisetanaka

NOTES: CosioHD HDT disabled on plate chest, tassets, etc. bikinis, etc. all have HDT

Tembtra Thief

Spoiler

Tocatta Follower

Spoiler

Original Mod by rxkx22

NOTES:  Includes bodyslide files for main body (default follower location for this mod) and includes CosioHD hands, and feet.  This original mod's textures did NOT include textures with vagina.  User must load their preferred texture to the mod's texture path:  ..\data\textures\actors\character\Toccata

Ursine Armor Pack

Spoiler

NOTES: Capes not included, slide with CBBE/UNP version

Vivace Follower

Spoiler

Original Mod by rxkx22

NOTES:  Includes bodyslide files for main body (default follower location for this mod) and includes CosioHD hands, and feet.  This original mod's textures did NOT include textures with vagina.  User must load their preferred texture to the mod's texture path:  ..\data\textures\actors\character\Vivace

CREDITS:

Huge thank you to @scivirus for creating Clams of Skyrim

Thanks to all the mod authors for continuing to make such excellent additions to the game

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/28/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Clams of Skyrim, Bodyslide & Outfit Studio
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

3 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Is Clams of Skyrim with Bikini Armors gonna be a thing ?

@scivirus  Is working on a project with Amazing World of Bikini armor presently - so I wasn't planning on duplicating efforts there.  That being said, the file you posted is the Redux version.  That said, there appears to be an overwrite situation between both versions in terms of the meshes - so I'll leave that alone for now.

5 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

@scivirus  Is working on a project with Amazing World of Bikini armor presently - so I wasn't planning on duplicating efforts there.  That being said, the file you posted is the Redux version.  That said, there appears to be an overwrite situation between both versions in terms of the meshes - so I'll leave that alone for now.

im doing that redux version .  ..because it adds  other sets the  original does not have  and it fixes a bug with the books  ..you . only need the redux  nothing els  it completely  standalone

6 hours ago, Stryker1177 said:

Hi Can you check on the CosioHD - SLDibella Sisters Corrupted? It seems to be missing the base shape.

New version (Sisterhood of Dibella - CosioHD v2.7z) uploaded.  The proper outfit with the correct base shape was already there, but named incorrectly.  it was "CosioHD - CosioHD SLDibella Sisters Corrupted".  When I initially saw and fixed this issue, I named the project incorrectly - not overwriting the original.  

I have fixed that issue and uploaded  anew version.

42 minutes ago, AWP3RATOR said:

New version (Sisterhood of Dibella - CosioHD v2.7z) uploaded.  The proper outfit with the correct base shape was already there, but named incorrectly.  it was "CosioHD - CosioHD SLDibella Sisters Corrupted".  When I initially saw and fixed this issue, I named the project incorrectly - not overwriting the original.  

I have fixed that issue and uploaded  anew version.

Thank You as that is the outfit you see most often while working the quest line.

18 minutes ago, Stryker1177 said:

Thank You as that is the outfit you see most often while working the quest line.

No worries.  Bodyslide should have told you there was a conflict and two outfits were going to be replaced, and ask you to pick one - if you batch built it.  ;) 

1 hour ago, AWP3RATOR said:

No worries.  Bodyslide should have told you there was a conflict and two outfits were going to be replaced, and ask you to pick one - if you batch built it.  ;) 

Actually I just looked at the files in Outfit Studio and saw the body was missing. I hadn't built the files yet. Still working on collecting the various files for the outfits before I do the build. I'd Rather get all the new clothing I wanted loaded in with its files (Meshes, Textures) before building them. I am already working on the dibella quest line so I looked at those outfits first.

Can you check on that file again. I am getting this everytime I try to download it.

Sorry, there is a problem

File not found

Error code: 3D161/G

3 hours ago, Stryker1177 said:

Actually I just looked at the files in Outfit Studio and saw the body was missing. I hadn't built the files yet. Still working on collecting the various files for the outfits before I do the build. I'd Rather get all the new clothing I wanted loaded in with its files (Meshes, Textures) before building them. I am already working on the dibella quest line so I looked at those outfits first.

Can you check on that file again. I am getting this everytime I try to download it.

Sorry, there is a problem

File not found

Error code: 3D161/G

Totally not sure what is up with the v2 file availability.  I can download it both from the Download This File pop-up and the change control notes.  Try the one I just PM'd you.  

Firstly, thank you so much for doing armor conversions for what is, in my opinion, the best body out there.

REQUEST:  ANY of dint999's armors converted to Cosio would make me happy.  Scivirus already converted his Olympia outfit.  All of dint's armors have incredibly good HDT with lots of zappable parts.  Even if you don't convert any of his stuff, I highly recommend getting his hair packs, they are incredible.

He has a youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgEf43yEvzp6KihO5Xr30HQ/videos) where he posts most of the download links to his free stuff in the descriptions of his videos.

Here are a few links to some of my favorite armors of his:

1.  Valkyrie Set - Lots of pieces in this set, with lots of gloves, boots, belts, etc. and a wig, as well as HDT skirts.  I tried converting some of these pieces myself, but it's over my head right now.

Videos showing a few of the pieces, but not nearly all of them

Spoiler

Spoiler

Download link - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QSmFLQM_nOVJG_vPeOFPI-7rZpTofZ2U/view

2.  BDO Binari Outfit - lots of HDT stuff, multiple colors, and a wig

Video of the set

Spoiler

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1luEzXSpG-gKQoR7D-FBE4_K1jVgD0RyT/view

3.  BOD Lumic Outfit

Spoiler

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19ARuHtTsi_zCXc69eAoMH1aNr0qmV74k/view

4.  Horizon Zero Dawn outfit - really cool customizable skirt and belt combos

Spoiler

Download link: this one is gated behind his patreon, but worth grabbing, and has a really nice wig in it.

Anyways, like I said, any of his armors would be great to have in Cosio.

Amazing conversions! Here are some neat outfit suggestions:

1) https://www.patreon.com/posts/melodic-egyptian-26241507 Egyptian Accessories made by Melodic. One of the best looking outfits in my opinion. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AFVYclQ9q8aotyBsMZgFkn2raCWHQ7v7/view download link. Bodyslide files included.

2) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80267  maid outfit with bodyslide files.

3) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43891 Dwemer Cyborg armor. Unfortunately it has no bodyslide files. Not sure if it is doable. But the armor is quite interesting!

2 hours ago, shonk77 said:

1) https://www.patreon.com/posts/melodic-egyptian-26241507 Egyptian Accessories made by Melodic. One of the best looking outfits in my opinion. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AFVYclQ9q8aotyBsMZgFkn2raCWHQ7v7/view download link. Bodyslide files included.

2) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80267  maid outfit with bodyslide files.

3) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43891 Dwemer Cyborg armor. Unfortunately it has no bodyslide files. Not sure if it is doable. But the armor is quite interesting!

Thanks, I'll take a look ;) 

On 9/4/2019 at 11:40 AM, shonk77 said:

Edhildil's Dewmer Cyborg armor set has been added.  Notes on the main page.  This one was VERY interesting, I didn't even know this existed.  Thanks for suggesting it!  This is more or less a costume for the actor wearing it though.  It will be a bit odd if you are wearing this armor and a SexLab scene happens.  Suddenly, the character will have their arms and legs back.  Some of the Devious Devices will also unequip this armor, depending on where the actor is wearing them.

Thanks for the conversion! You improved it tenfold by adding zap options.

5 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

It will be a bit odd if you are wearing this armor and a SexLab scene happens.  Suddenly, the character will have their arms and legs back. 

True. But there is a way around it (sort of). 

1) Zap bra/panties

2) Set it to ''never remove'' in sexlab.

This way your character will remain in that armor. But the DD issue will remain.

4 hours ago, shonk77 said:

Thanks for the conversion! You improved it tenfold by adding zap options.

True. But there is a way around it (sort of). 

1) Zap bra/panties

2) Set it to ''never remove'' in sexlab.

This way your character will remain in that armor. But the DD issue will remain.

You could also use a mod like unique player body and set this armor as your default body.  Then use one of the myriad of invisible armor mods to stay "naked" :)  Oh, the options are limitless.

I already did my best converting it, but the black widow outfit from 

https://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/172619525105/peroperoarmorpack3-for-7bo

(I used someone's CBBE conversion to help the process)

But if you can convert the outfit better than i can that would be super!

sidenote...

when i was converting it there is a problem underneath the booty cheeks and upper rear thigh where it clips, it will also clip where the knees are, the only way I could combat this was expanding the outfit in those areas which worked great, but the next problem was how the booty works in the outfit (perhaps to much jiggle) but a lot of clipping happens when i dont copy the bone weights of everything but the scarf, problem with that is now the daggers on the side begin jiggling (which for a personal mod, doesn't bother me to much)  

52 minutes ago, Skyrim4DERS said:

I already did my best converting it, but the black widow outfit from 

https://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/172619525105/peroperoarmorpack3-for-7bo

(I used someone's CBBE conversion to help the process)

But if you can convert the outfit better than i can that would be super!

sidenote...

when i was converting it there is a problem underneath the booty cheeks and upper rear thigh where it clips, it will also clip where the knees are, the only way I could combat this was expanding the outfit in those areas which worked great, but the next problem was how the booty works in the outfit (perhaps to much jiggle) but a lot of clipping happens when i dont copy the bone weights of everything but the scarf, problem with that is now the daggers on the side begin jiggling (which for a personal mod, doesn't bother me to much)  

I'll take a look sure.  I will be away for the next few days, so check back next week.