Hi. I definitely have some trouble with Dynamic Clothing System. I downloaded original mod, Bodyslide files, make a Butch Bild and a lot of clothes are not working. Not all, but some. Some sit perfectly, come not attached to the body, and some make characters body part missing. And one and the same part may look differently. And in outfit studio they are ok. What have i done wrong and how to fix it?  Thank you.

Spoiler

ScreenShot9.jpg.867c711fd0528d36f41455488c9cb5dc.jpg

ScreenShot11.jpg.fcd8555cb93b75efdce603b4bedce574.jpgScreenShot16.jpg.913c39497f08553f064d763007b577a5.jpgScreenShot17.jpg.4bda63933b8d23c0984a2f62ad8f3168.jpgp1.jpg.a0adb8fcd518f405ed0dae21cdf34a1a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, thanks a lot for this fabulous collection (especially the North Girl).

I'm still struggling to understand how BodySlide works... So far I've noticed, that when I choose any of the North Girl outfit pieces, I see only them in the preview, but not the body.

Anyway, I did hit the Build button after choosing each of these pieces individually to fit them to the body preset I'm using (Cosio). And they fit like a glove to my character's gorgeous body. Only there's this weird thing happening - she cannot wear the sweater with the vest and the trousers at the same time. It's either the sweater, or the vest + trousers combination.

Any idea what might be the reason for that?

17 minutes ago, Incubusbul said:

First of all, thanks a lot for this fabulous collection (especially the North Girl).

I'm still struggling to understand how BodySlide works... So far I've noticed, that when I choose any of the North Girl outfit pieces, I see only them in the preview, but not the body.

Anyway, I did hit the Build button after choosing each of these pieces individually to fit them to the body preset I'm using (Cosio). And they fit like a glove to my character's gorgeous body. Only there's this weird thing happening - she cannot wear the sweater with the vest and the trousers at the same time. It's either the sweater, or the vest + trousers combination.

Any idea what might be the reason for that?

Yes, it's normal to just see the outfits when building them in BodySlide. In Outfit Studio however, you will see a body if there is one attached to the outfit.

You can select a group, check "Batch Build", Build and then right-click and select all; This will build all your outfits at once.

The problem you are experiencing is because they both share the same item slots. Fire up xEdit and check which slots those pieces use.

Your items should be within the esp/esm of the mod that adds them.

Look up for your items in the Armor (ARMO) section and follow their Armor Addon (ARMA) entries within the "MODL" fields. The field you are looking for within the ARMA entry is the "BOD2 - Biped Body Template".

4 hours ago, Hawk9969 said:

Yes, it's normal to just see the outfits when building them in BodySlide. In Outfit Studio however, you will see a body if there is one attached to the outfit.

You can select a group, check "Batch Build", Build and then right-click and select all; This will build all your outfits at once.

The problem you are experiencing is because they both share the same item slots. Fire up xEdit and check which slots those pieces use.

Your items should be within the esp/esm of the mod that adds them.

Look up for your items in the Armor (ARMO) section and follow their Armor Addon (ARMA) entries within the "MODL" fields. The field you are looking for within the ARMA entry is the "BOD2 - Biped Body Template".

Thanks. I followed your steps and it looks like all items have their own slots. I'm not quite sure how exactly I got there, but on this screenshot it's even clearer.

Could it be something else?

12 hours ago, Incubusbul said:

Thanks. I followed your steps and it looks like all items have their own slots. I'm not quite sure how exactly I got there, but on this screenshot it's even clearer.

Could it be something else?

Armor spreadsheet only shows the slots for the ARMO entry and not for the ARMA entry.

Be double sure they do not conflict slots within the ARMA entries.

Also try to unequip everything from your character and then just equip these two items and see if they still unequip each other.

If they still do not work together, there might be a script removing one of them when the other is equipped.

Another thing.

Load all your plugins within xEdit and check if anything is overriding Northgirl.esp (you should see the entries as either yellow or red), if nothing is overriding, please attach the esp in here and I'll take a look to see if there are any scripts attached to them.

2 hours ago, Hawk9969 said:

Armor spreadsheet only shows the slots for the ARMO entry and not for the ARMA entry.

Be double sure they do not conflict slots within the ARMA entries.

Also try to unequip everything from your character and then just equip these two items and see if they still unequip each other.

If they still do not work together, there might be a script removing one of them when the other is equipped.

Another thing.

Load all your plugins within xEdit and check if anything is overriding Northgirl.esp (you should see the entries as either yellow or red), if nothing is overriding, please attach the esp in here and I'll take a look to see if there are any scripts attached to them.

Well, apparently the slots shown in the armor spreadsheet are matching those in the ARMA entries (I double checked). And I confirm that all items have their own slots. Following your advice I unequipped everything, but they still refuse to stick together.

BTW, last night when I loaded my last save, in which my character was in Dragonsreach (at the same stage/scene of the game when I discovered the issue), all the pieces of the outfit appeared and stayed together until I changed the sweater. Then this action alone kinda "triggered" the issue again.

As for the overriding Northgirl.esp check, I don't see any colors whatsoever in the list under FormID in TES5Edit. 

I did a search for Northgirl.esp and it spat out two files with the same name. There are both in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim\mods, only one of them is in a folder named Northgirl - CosioHD v2, and the other in Northgirl Armor all Retex include (I'll attached them both in the same order below).

One thing I recall now (if relevant at all), I first installed Northgirl - CosioHD v2.7z from this collection using Mod Organizer 2, then I realized I had to install the original mod first. Well, I did it after, only I put the BodySlide file after the one from the original mod, in the left window in Mod Organizer.

Northgirl.esp Northgirl.esp

22 minutes ago, Incubusbul said:

Well, apparently the slots shown in the armor spreadsheet are matching those in the ARMA entries (I double checked). And I confirm that all items have their own slots. Following your advice I unequipped everything, but they still refuse to stick together.

BTW, last night when I loaded my last save, in which my character was in Dragonsreach (at the same stage/scene of the game when I discovered the issue), all the pieces of the outfit appeared and stayed together until I changed the sweater. Then this action alone kinda "triggered" the issue again.

As for the overriding Northgirl.esp check, I don't see any colors whatsoever in the list under FormID in TES5Edit. 

I did a search for Northgirl.esp and it spat out two files with the same name. There are both in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim\mods, only one of them is in a folder named Northgirl - CosioHD v2, and the other in Northgirl Armor all Retex include (I'll attached them both in the same order below).

One thing I recall now (if relevant at all), I first installed Northgirl - CosioHD v2.7z from this collection using Mod Organizer 2, then I realized I had to install the original mod first. Well, I did it after, only I put the BodySlide file after the one from the original mod, in the left window in Mod Organizer.

Northgirl.esp 22.75 kB · 1 download Northgirl.esp 22.75 kB · 1 download

I've checked both of them for "Northgirl Vest Fox" and "Northgirl Chainmail Sweater" and I didn't see anything (no scripts attached either).

Could you use SexLab strip settings to see which slots those are equipped? Just put in the items, go to SexLab's MCM -> Timer & Strip settings and hover over each to see which ones show the items.

Okay, following your steps, I find that all items are shown in the same slots as in TES5Edit. Only I find something "suspicious". In SexLab's MCM -> Normal Timers & Stripping -> Female Strip From, the Northgirl Knit Jumper White (the one I'm using) is checked on [32] Torso (the same slot as shown in TES5Edit), but I find the same item under SexLab's MCM -> Normal Timers & Stripping -> Extra Slots, not always accurately labeled, namely [52] Pelvis/Undergarnments, only this one is unchecked and I don't see that particular slot (52) in TES5Edit anywhere under Northgirl.esp.

2 hours ago, Incubusbul said:

Okay, following your steps, I find that all items are shown in the same slots as in TES5Edit. Only I find something "suspicious". In SexLab's MCM -> Normal Timers & Stripping -> Female Strip From, the Northgirl Knit Jumper White (the one I'm using) is checked on [32] Torso (the same slot as shown in TES5Edit), but I find the same item under SexLab's MCM -> Normal Timers & Stripping -> Extra Slots, not always accurately labeled, namely [52] Pelvis/Undergarnments, only this one is unchecked and I don't see that particular slot (52) in TES5Edit anywhere under Northgirl.esp.

Try to open these (the ones generated by BodySlide and not the ones that come with the mod) with Outfit Studio and see if they include a body:

Northgirl Vest Fox -> Northgirl\Black_go.nif

Northgirl Vest Fox white -> Northgirl\White\White_go.nif

Northgirl Vest Fox red -> Northgirl\Red\Red_go.nif

Northgirl Vest Fur -> Northgirl\Chainmail\Chain_go.nif

1 hour ago, Hawk9969 said:

Try to open these (the ones generated by BodySlide and not the ones that come with the mod) with Outfit Studio and see if they include a body:

Northgirl Vest Fox -> Northgirl\Black_go.nif

Northgirl Vest Fox white -> Northgirl\White\White_go.nif

Northgirl Vest Fox red -> Northgirl\Red\Red_go.nif

Northgirl Vest Fur -> Northgirl\Chainmail\Chain_go.nif

I'm not sure how to do that. The only option to open one of those files (in this case White_go.nif) in Outfit Studio I've found is Import -> From NIF and the result was this.

18 minutes ago, Incubusbul said:

I'm not sure how to do that. The only option to open one of those files (in this case White_go.nif) in Outfit Studio I've found is Import -> From NIF and the result was this.

Load Outfit -> From file -> Northgirl\Weste2_1.nif and Northgirl\Weste2_0.nif

See if there is a body attached to them.

19 minutes ago, Incubusbul said:

Yes, to both of them - pic 1, pic 2.

Might be the reason it's not allowing both items.

Try removing the body (CosioBaseHiPoly) on both _0 and _1, save overwriting the old meshes and see if you can equip both of them now.

1 hour ago, Incubusbul said:

Wait, I did something wrong. The results I showed you earlier, I got after clicking on the button that says Opens the current project in Outfit Studio in BodySlide. Now I clicked on the button Outfit Studio in the lower right corner and repeated the steps, and got no body at all, just the outfit.

Sorry about that, I really don't feel that confident of what I am doing in BodySlide yet.

No idea then; Someone with more experience with meshes might be able to help you.

To me it seems like a conflict somewhere, but I simply do not know where to look anymore.

Did the original meshes also cause this behavior?

1 hour ago, Hawk9969 said:

No idea then; Someone with more experience with meshes might be able to help you.

To me it seems like a conflict somewhere, but I simply do not know where to look anymore.

Did the original meshes also cause this behavior?

I followed the instructions to the letter - "Download ONLY the original main mod file: "Northgirl Armor all Retex include", no additional files, textures, add-ons, etc. needed." Then I just placed Northgirl - CosioHD under it in MO, and in BodySlide hit Build on every single thing in Outfit/Body that starts with Cosio HD - Nothgirl to fit it on my body preset. I never seen any other meshes...

BTW, it looks like I have the same issue with other outfit sets of two separate pieces (probably if there are more it will be the same story), that appear as two different items in the inventory. Not a problem with those (also of two pieces) who are listed in the inventory as one item (Bikini Licorice for example).

24 minutes ago, Incubusbul said:

I followed the instructions to the letter - "Download ONLY the original main mod file: "Northgirl Armor all Retex include", no additional files, textures, add-ons, etc. needed." Then I just placed Northgirl - CosioHD under it in MO, and in BodySlide hit Build on every single thing in Outfit/Body that starts with Cosio HD - Nothgirl to fit it on my body preset. I never seen any other meshes...  

The meshes that come with the original mod. Try to run it without the BodySlide stuff and see if it works as intended. If not, it's something else.

13 hours ago, Hawk9969 said:

The meshes that come with the original mod. Try to run it without the BodySlide stuff and see if it works as intended. If not, it's something else.

I'm such a dumb-ass... just found what was causing the issue. I was experimenting for a while with this futa bullcrap some time ago (out of curiosity), and I totally forgot about something called Color Changing Wearable Pubes for Futanari. It sticks within the SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim menu in MCM. After removing it, everything is back to normal.  

Anyway, Hawk9969, thanks a lot for your time and guidance, I've learned a few things in the process.  

• 2 weeks later...

Do everyone have an issue with Bijin's Jenassa having a neck gap after using a COSIO body on her?

If someone could confirm this to me, that would be great. You can spawn a new Jenassa and check it out with the following console commands:

1. player.placeatme 000B9982
  2. Click at her.
  3. removeallitems
  4. fov 30 (this will allow you see the gap more easily)
  5. sucsm 1 (lower the free camera's movement speed)
  6. tfc 1 (pause the game while in the free camera as to prevent her from moving)
  7. Check the side and the back of her neck.

I'll try going back Bijin's Warmaidens original body meshes and see whether the gap is there or not.

EDIT: Original CBBE meshes and textures also gives me a neck gap.

EDIT2: Seems like the head mesh for Jenassa (000B9982.NIF) was made with weight 100 in mind. I can either fix the mesh or change the weight.

Would be great if someone could confirm to me they've the same issue though.

On 12/26/2019 at 2:56 AM, Hawk9969 said:

EDIT2: Seems like the head mesh for Jenassa (000B9982.NIF) was made with weight 100 in mind. I can either fix the mesh or change the weight.

Would be great if someone could confirm to me they've the same issue though.

Did you ever get this straightened out? The original Bijiin Mod page https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40038 lists neck gap as a potential problem and includes instructions on how to fix it.  However, it lists Jenassa's weight as 20.  I'm at work, so I can't check it out for you specifically on Jenassa, but I did resolve a similar issue with Aela (or was is Ria - one of the companions anyway) somewhat recently by following the instructions on that page.

Hi. What am i doing wrong during conversion? As it can be seen, there is annoying shadow line, attached to camera from females, wearing converted armor. Converting armor, i simply open the necessary outfit, delete baseshape, add reference (CosioHD), press crtl+shift+c, copy bone weights after selecting all pieces of armor except for baseshape in a spreadsheet. Then i just save it after increasing the mesh volume if its necessary. Or is that possible to disable shadow from these specific armor somehow?

enb 2020_01_01 16_15_59_02.bmp

On 12/30/2019 at 4:55 PM, Phosphoribosyl said:

Did you ever get this straightened out? The original Bijiin Mod page https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40038 lists neck gap as a potential problem and includes instructions on how to fix it.  However, it lists Jenassa's weight as 20.  I'm at work, so I can't check it out for you specifically on Jenassa, but I did resolve a similar issue with Aela (or was is Ria - one of the companions anyway) somewhat recently by following the instructions on that page.

I didn't have the patience to fix the mesh itself (I am not a modeler and I hate any kind of graphical designing), so I just changed her weight to 100 in the esp and used setnpcweight 100 on her in-game to change the weight value baked into the save file.

It would be cool if someone else could check whether this neck gap with Jenassa exists for other installations other than mine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2019 at 5:05 AM, JustFK said:

I've having some clipping trouble with my custom preset and the daedric reaper outfit and have been going mad to fix it. Anybody know how to fix?

Capture.JPG

Easiest way is to actually cut away the hidden breast parts under the armor.  This way there is nothing to clip through the armor.  I normally do this with zap sliders for outfits that are clipping for my projects.  I thought I did this for that particular model, but in looking at it again now, I must have missed it.  To do this step, you will need to use Outfit Studio.  Load up that particular project, make your edits to the CosioBaseHiPoly layer of the outfit (the body) save it and reload the outfit in Bodyslide.  Something like the highlighted area would be all you'd need to either remove (or zap) from the mesh

image.png.bb381c9c3db5758dfe7bb1388c89fea5.png

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any chance you could do Sunhawken's Daedric Chainmail Armor?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68362

This version specifically. The original creator is Sunhawken, but brokentalon made this edit of kuunkulta's CBBE conversion. From what I've gathered, Sunhawken and kuunkulta are recently active (as of yesterday) and brokentalon doesn't appear to be.

Would greatly appreciate this if you manage to. Not sure how to convert this on my own.