SexLab Privacy SE

View File

SexLab Privacy SE

I did NOT create this mod. That honor belongs to the Talented Vinfamy

I only converted it for Skyrim Special Edition, and have shared it with you with their permission.

If you enjoy this mod, click on the link and give Vinfamy some love, and check out their other mods!

The following copied from the original LE page:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

About This File

Update 22 Nov 19: All my mods for Skyrim, Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 are up for adoptions. All their source code is included in the download packages and can be used in whatever way any other modders see fit - no need to ask me for permission. I have retired from Bethesda games' modding to focus on my own indie game project LifePlay (check it out here, it's an life simulation RPG on Unreal Engine. It's also moddable and open-source, and completely free.).

-----------------------------------------------------

Imagine Carlotta blowing Brenuin in the middle of Whiterun market right in front of her daughter - with half of her body clipping through the vegetable stall - Not really realistic, right? :P

This SexLab addon solves that problem and immersifies your sexual Skyrim experience by making sure that the player and NPCs will intelligently find a private spot hidden from view to do the deed, rather than doing it right there and then. It also has the added bonus of vastly reducing furniture clipping issues. It works for both PC-NPC, NPC-NPC interactions and group sex.

At this point, it works for all vanilla cities and towns: Whiterun, Solitude, Markarth, Windhelm, Falkreath, Winterhold, Morthal, Dawnstar, Riverwood, Shor's Stone, Karthwasten, Dragon Bridge, Ivarstead and Rorikstead. I might add DLC and other locations in later updates. Outdoors, NPCs will hide behind walls, houses and trees. Indoors, they will always use beds.

Normal Version vs Immersive Version?
In both version, by default, the PC/ NPCs will try to run to the hidden spot. However, for faster gameplay, the Normal Version still uses teleportation if they get stuck or take too long to get there.
The Immersive version eliminates virtually all teleportation for maximum realism - you will now be able to stalk all NPC-NPC interactions all the way. :P However, PC/NPCs will sometimes take a pretty long time to get there. For the Immersive version to work, you need to leave "Disable Starting Teleport" in SexLab MCM ticked.

I highly recommend the Normal Version at this moment, it works almost perfectly. The Immersive version is still a WIP. It works well for PC-NPC stuff but very buggy for NPC-NPC.

Requirements:
SexLab Framework
Any mod to trigger sex, see recommended below

Installation:
Install manually or with mod managers like any other mod. Make sure Privacy overwrites SexLab Framework in MO and is below SL in the load order.
For NPC-NPC function to work, you have to go to SexLab MCM menu and change 'NPC use Beds' to 'Always'

Compatibility:
Works with all SexLab mods that can use beds (i.e. most of them, as bed use is a SexLab default script)

Recommended:
Sexlab Pleasure SE
Sex Finder SE - make sure you're still able to witness all NPC-NPC action, although you can easily just catch two NPCs running away suspiciously and follow them like a paparazzi :P .
Random Sex Mod SE
Sexlife SE - a more immersive version of Random Sex Mod
SexLab Eager NPCs SE
SexLab MatchMaker SE
Scent of Sex SE

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/18/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately this doesn't work properly. The Normal version lacks some scripts and the Immersive version has the scripts, but they replace SexLab's scripts and break the animations.

For now the Normal version seems to work indoors, but there's nothing for outdoors.

18 hours ago, Vardas said:

Unfortunately this doesn't work properly. The Normal version lacks some scripts and the Immersive version has the scripts, but they replace SexLab's scripts and break the animations.

For now the Normal version seems to work indoors, but there's nothing for outdoors.

Actually I've now managed to get it working. For anyone stumbling on this thread in the future, here's what worked for me:

1. Download the IMMERSIVE package

2. Install it with your Mod Manager.

3. When you get prompted to replace SexLab's script press Yes ONLY FOR THE sslThreadModel.pex replacement, then press NO for the sslActorAlias.pex replacement.

Doing it this way this triggered the dialogue outside for me and the animations were all fine.

On 10/10/2019 at 4:21 PM, Vardas said:

Actually I've now managed to get it working. For anyone stumbling on this thread in the future, here's what worked for me:

1. Download the IMMERSIVE package

2. Install it with your Mod Manager.

3. When you get prompted to replace SexLab's script press Yes ONLY FOR THE sslThreadModel.pex replacement, then press NO for the sslActorAlias.pex replacement.

Doing it this way this triggered the dialogue outside for me and the animations were all fine.

Is there a way for me to edit it to automatically do that?

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2019 at 10:36 AM, drocke896 said:

Wondering the same thing - last update says it is OK?

I'm using it and it seems fine, no issues. The main file doesn't work outdoors anyway so if you want outdoor privacy Immersive (modified, see above) is your only option rly.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/10/2020 at 1:27 PM, AzirMain said:

Is this mod supposed to have an mcm? how do I know if its working properly

I didn't see an MCM registering. But I've tried both versions, indoors and outdoors. It's not working. NPCs (or player) just get down and dirty on the spot the same as they always have. It's unfortunate, because this is something that's lacking in SexLab. Flower Girls has an option to "go somewhere private".....except for NPCs of course. They do their thing on the spot.

3 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

I didn't see an MCM registering. But I've tried both versions, indoors and outdoors. It's not working. NPCs (or player) just get down and dirty on the spot the same as they always have. It's unfortunate, because this is something that's lacking in SexLab. Flower Girls has an option to "go somewhere private".....except for NPCs of course. They do their thing on the spot.

then you've done something wrong, you made sure it's loaded after framework and also the plugin is loaded after the framework plugin? You'll get a dialogue pop up asking if you want to go somewhere private if it's working

34 minutes ago, Illana said:

then you've done something wrong, you made sure it's loaded after framework and also the plugin is loaded after the framework plugin? You'll get a dialogue pop up asking if you want to go somewhere private if it's working

Yes, loaded after SL framework and also after SL framework in plugins. I have a couple of other SL utilities that work fine, and they load after SL as well. There's no reason I can think of that there's anything I could have done wrong. Everything installed with no problems.

17 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

Yes, loaded after SL framework and also after SL framework in plugins. I have a couple of other SL utilities that work fine, and they load after SL as well. There's no reason I can think of that there's anything I could have done wrong. Everything installed with no problems.

Most likely you have another plugin that's loaded after that's overwriting a critical record. If you've ever delved into sseedit you can see the conflicts and see if you can resolve that way

10 hours ago, Illana said:

Most likely you have another plugin that's loaded after that's overwriting a critical record. If you've ever delved into sseedit you can see the conflicts and see if you can resolve that way

I have only three that impact SexLab and that load after SexLab Framework, in this order - SL Matchmaker, SL Privacy, and SexLab Position Selector....in that order top down after SL. Unfortunately, I have no experience with SSEEdit.

9 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

I have only three that load after SexLab Framework, in this order - SL Matchmaker, SL Privacy, and SexLab Position Selector....in that order top down after SL. Unfortunately, I have no experience with SSEEdit.

might be a good time to learn ;), the basics are easy, you just launch ssedit and load plugins and right click "apply filters to show conflicts" and then take a browse around

2 hours ago, Illana said:

might be a good time to learn ;), the basics are easy, you just launch ssedit and load plugins and right click "apply filters to show conflicts" and then take a browse around

Yeah....tried this, but I haven't the slightest clue what I'm seeing. For me, this is like trying to learn AstroPhysics or Nuclear Theory. It's totally beyond my meager abilities, sadly.

UPDATE: Now it seems to be partly working. But only inside. Now I get the prompt for privacy, but only if my character is part of the animation sequence. I haven't tried with 2 targeted people inside someplace, so I can give that a try.