I can't make this work. Have tried the different versions plus the advice about only overwriting the thread pex.

When it says it works for vanilla towns and cities, does that disclude mods like Distinct Interiors and JK's Skyrim? I'm unclear whether "vanilla" means the appearance or the existence. I mean, whether it's referring to towns and cities that are added by other mods, rather than just visually modified.

( I have it in MO2 right at the bottom of my load order and according to MO2 nothing is overwriting it.)

Edit - Have tried it with town and city mods disabled, no joy. On previous playthroughs it has worked erratically for me, i.e. triggering sometimes but not always. This time it doesn't seem to be working at all and I don't think I have any new mods that might be affecting it.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, just as heads up - for some reason this mod would cause significant issues for me; to the point that I thought I had the SL framework or FNIS installed wrong. Animations (outside of stripping) would not trigger. They would do the strip animation, LightMeUp would trigger, the male actor would teleport* like he is about to animate and then nothing... just sounds. About 50% the scenes would 'end' normally (Characters redressing). The other 50% they did not end normally - about half of that 50% they would just get stuck there indefinitely (let it run 20+ minutes for a simple one-on-one encounter) or it would 'end' but the player character would be frozen in spot.

* To be very clear, when I say 'teleport' I mean the male would already be in the private location with the other character and would reposition for the animation. I am making this clear as starting teleport was off in the SL MCM panel and this occurred in the immersion version of the mod. 

The weird part is using the debug spell the animations (and privacy) triggered properly without issue. And this occurred regardless if I selected 'yes' or 'no' to  the privacy prompt at the start of a scene.

That said, bare in mind my experience may be due to my incredibly heavy load order and maybe due to interactions that MO2 could not account for. (When I say heavy load order, think 550ish mods, were 200ish are just texture, and visual stuff and 350ish are ESPs/ESM - also before anyone asks, either through merging mods or through ELSifying). 

Given that I am doing this on MO2, I do not mind creating a blank profile and just installing SL framework and Privacy (immersion) to bug test if you want. Let me know. 

How... this is one of the most important sexlab mods. How is it completely broken....

EDIT: Actually seems like it might be a compatibility bug with Immersive Citizens. It's not that the mod's not working. It's that it's not only sending the player to the bed because the game is saying there's more locations to go to.

Or maybe not Immersive Citizens. I don't know which mod is telling the game that the basic rugs on the ground are sex locations...

9 hours ago, TheUnsaid said:

How... this is one of the most important sexlab mods. How is it completely broken....

EDIT: Actually seems like it might be a compatibility bug with Immersive Citizens. It's not that the mod's not working. It's that it's not only sending the player to the bed because the game is saying there's more locations to go to.

Or maybe not Immersive Citizens. I don't know which mod is telling the game that the basic rugs on the ground are sex locations...

SexLab itself detects beds (and it has a list of what things are considered beds). What Privacy does is increase the range SL will look for beds, and IIRC it also places a few "beds" in some out-of-the-way outdoors locations.

If you have any mods that design their own beds, those won't be in SL's list. And the range isn't infinity - just some amount further.

Otherwise I can't tell what kind of problem you're having.

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

SexLab itself detects beds (and it has a list of what things are considered beds). What Privacy does is increase the range SL will look for beds, and IIRC it also places a few "beds" in some out-of-the-way outdoors locations.

If you have any mods that design their own beds, those won't be in SL's list. And the range isn't infinity - just some amount further.

Otherwise I can't tell what kind of problem you're having.

Then how is this mod broken?

Maybe it's got something to do with Wrye bash's latest update?

Bashed Patches are asking for some different things now.

55 minutes ago, TheUnsaid said:

Then how is this mod broken?

Going to be really hard to guess when you haven't given an explanation of what's happening. Your post is simply "Ugh, it's broken" and then something about where it "sends the player".

Maybe it's got something to do with Wrye bash's latest update?

Doubtful.

Bashed Patches are asking for some different things now.

???

22 hours ago, tasairis said:

???

Ahh well, I haven't modded skyrim for a bit now.

The checkboxes when building a bashed patch used to have "merge patch" and other such text. It's different now.

22 hours ago, tasairis said:

Going to be really hard to guess when you haven't given an explanation of what's happening. Your post is simply "Ugh, it's broken" and then something about where it "sends the player".

Hmmm... Reading back on what I wrote, I guess I wasn't descriptive enough. That's on me yeah.

Well, I trimmed my modlist considerably, getting rid of BuxomArmors and all of its dependencies as well as Immersive Citizens and Privacy is working fine now.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

First of all, thank you for this mod!

However, like some others have mentioned, I am not sure if the mod works or not. In my case, I have noticed that NPCs that initiate sex with other NPCs (I'm using adcSexLifePlus) do not find a private place to do it. A specific example would be Delphine who decided to have sex in the middle of the The Sleeping Giant inn with one of the NPCs while the rest watched.

Do you happen to know if this is a bug, an incompatibility with adcSexLife, or some MCM setting that I have missed?

Cheers :)

On 10/10/2019 at 9:21 PM, Vardas said:

Actually I've now managed to get it working. For anyone stumbling on this thread in the future, here's what worked for me:

1. Download the IMMERSIVE package

2. Install it with your Mod Manager.

3. When you get prompted to replace SexLab's script press Yes ONLY FOR THE sslThreadModel.pex replacement, then press NO for the sslActorAlias.pex replacement.

Doing it this way this triggered the dialogue outside for me and the animations were all fine.

FYI this fixed the mod for me.

Although, you shouldn't manually replace scripts, doing things like that is a recipe for disaster. You should use a mod manager (just use MO2, it's what the cool kids do), and you should let SexLab Privacy SE overwrite the contents of Sex Lab (that means that Sex Lab Privacy SE is loaded AFTER Sex Lab in the left pane of MO2).

In this particular case, you can manually delete `sslActorAlias.pex` using a zip manager like 7-Zip before installing.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So i managed to partially make it compatible with FurnitureSexFramework mod. I renamed sslThreadModel in Sexlab Privacy script folder to sslThreadModel1. Now both mods work togheter. The only thing is Sexlab Privacy doesn't work outdoor. Wonder if there is anyway to fix that.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Randomly, this mod takes forever...well, up to a minute and a half, before the little dialog box appears asking if I want privacy or not. Then, after clicking "Yes" it can take another one or two minutes before the sex animation starts. Any ideas as to why? Modlist is under 200. 

On 6/6/2022 at 10:40 AM, Commander_ said:

FYI this fixed the mod for me.

Although, you shouldn't manually replace scripts, doing things like that is a recipe for disaster. You should use a mod manager (just use MO2, it's what the cool kids do), and you should let SexLab Privacy SE overwrite the contents of Sex Lab (that means that Sex Lab Privacy SE is loaded AFTER Sex Lab in the left pane of MO2).

In this particular case, you can manually delete `sslActorAlias.pex` using a zip manager like 7-Zip before installing.

So, I installed the immersive version and deleted the script sslactoralias.pex, but I still noticed my follower having random sex with vilkas in the middle of the room. Is there a step I'm missing here?