Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

13 hours ago, simdulgence said:

There is no June 2020 update to the RealGens penises. The only file I've added in June so far is a male swimwear. There will be updates to RealGens coming, but for the moment you should keep using the files that are currently available in the download section of this thread.

You know that was not a very helpful reply.  
You looked at my question and decided you didn't even want to try and help.
OK.  I will not be using your mod and I will tell my Face Book Sims mod group not to bother you either with questions or support.

5 hours ago, paul8976 said:

i have wicked whims but when I go to body selector none off the penis show up I don't know why

I'm having the same problem as you. Simdulgence body is not showing anymore since the Eco Lifestyle update. But since the author said the mod isnt updated yet we will have to wait... i guess

Oh, but is CAS, I can see all the penises alright

Just wanted to pop in and say that I'm also seeing black textureless penises on male sims since the Eco Living update... I figured enough time had passed that I might be able to fix it now, but I haven't figured out a way yet.

I don't use any male CC skins, WW pubic hair and body hair are disabled, and I'm using the CAS version of RealGens... Interestingly I -do- use female CC skins, but penises on female frames still work fine.

Did EA change the texture layouts on the update or something?

16 hours ago, Chaos Shyguy said:

I hope you come out with the female body hair soon.

Yes, I have some on the way.

11 hours ago, paul8976 said:

i have wicked whims but when I go to body selector none off the penis show up I don't know why

5 hours ago, n3zum1 said:

I'm having the same problem as you. Simdulgence body is not showing anymore since the Eco Lifestyle update. But since the author said the mod isnt updated yet we will have to wait... i guess

Oh, but is CAS, I can see all the penises alright

30 minutes ago, TheCaptn said:

Just wanted to pop in and say that I'm also seeing black textureless penises on male sims since the Eco Living update... I figured enough time had passed that I might be able to fix it now, but I haven't figured out a way yet.

I don't use any male CC skins, WW pubic hair and body hair are disabled, and I'm using the CAS version of RealGens... Interestingly I -do- use female CC skins, but penises on female frames still work fine.

Did EA change the texture layouts on the update or something?

This is strange to me, because I don't have any problems in my game with the Eco Lifestyle patch (and the Eco Lifestyle pack itself). Since I've been out of the loop for a while, I need to make sure my files here on LL are as up-to-date as possible, but I still think there's a slim chance they've been that affected. The major changes to the game from the patch don't seem to affect clothing, which is really what the penises are on a technical level.

If you're not seeing penises in the Body Selector, or you're seeing black textureless penises - which are two separate issues - please share a screenshot of your /Mods showing me what files of mine you have installed. That will help me know which files are potentially being affected.

9 hours ago, OmarJones said:

You know that was not a very helpful reply.  
You looked at my question and decided you didn't even want to try and help.
OK.  I will not be using your mod and I will tell my Face Book Sims mod group not to bother you either with questions or support.

You mentioned a "June 2020 mod" without being at all explicit about what file you're talking about. The only June mod update I've provided is swimwear, as I said in my first reply. You then mentioned penises, which have had no update in June so far, so I explained that the only penis files you should be using are the ones that are currently on my download page.

Telling me I didn't even want to try and help is utter bullshit. You downloaded my files for free and asked for free technical support. I wasn't rude, I wasn't hostile, I didn't ignore you. You didn't like my answer and thought the best thing to do was attack and threaten me?

15 hours ago, simdulgence said:

If you're not seeing penises in the Body Selector, or you're seeing black textureless penises - which are two separate issues - please share a screenshot of your /Mods showing me what files of mine you have installed. That will help me know which files are potentially being affected.

Sure thing!... So these are the mod files I'm using:

SimdulgenceFiles.jpg.0d3a6aeef8413b744bd82e8dff6a930a.jpg

And this is what it looks like ingame... I've highlighted the Skin Details button so you can't see there's no CC skin or overlay active:

SimdulgenceBlack.jpg.eaeece5b1824e0f3f1c3ef48bb0fc613.jpg

This worked ok prior to Eco Lifestyle... Maybe some of my mod files were out of date, I can't really tell anymore because I've replaced them all with the most up-to-date versions while trying to troubleshoot the problem. But I'm generally not super conscientious about updating all my mods every patch. I tend to wait until something breaks and then take the time out to refresh all my CC.

On 6/16/2020 at 7:02 AM, simdulgence said:

This is strange to me, because I don't have any problems in my game with the Eco Lifestyle patch (and the Eco Lifestyle pack itself). Since I've been out of the loop for a while, I need to make sure my files here on LL are as up-to-date as possible, but I still think there's a slim chance they've been that affected. The major changes to the game from the patch don't seem to affect clothing, which is really what the penises are on a technical level.

OK, Sorry, my bad. The mod is working fine for me now. Turns out that only recently I've discovered the importance of deleting my "localthumbcache.package" file. Just did it and the mod runs fine... actually now I have more options than before! Sorry for waste your time and thanks for the awesome mod!

On 6/14/2020 at 4:38 AM, simdulgence said:

I'm doing as okay as possible, I suppose. Thank you :)

Glad you're back! Thanks for all the work you've been doing for this mod!

On 6/17/2020 at 12:01 PM, cami67 said:

Hello.

In the list of changes says in version 1.11 micro penises were added, but to download only appear version 1.10, so I can not have them :/

I can also confirm that I'm seeing this issue with version 1.11 as well. The micro penis option shows up if I revert back to 1.10.

6 hours ago, freebwie said:

Me alegro de que hayas vuelto! ¡Gracias por todo el trabajo que has estado haciendo para este mod!

También puedo confirmar que también veo este problema con la versión 1.11. La opción de micro pene aparece si vuelvo a 1.10.

how do you get the 1.11? to download only appears to me on 1.10

6 hours ago, cami67 said:

how do you get the 1.11? to download only appears to me on 1.10

My apologies. I went back and checked the versions I kept and they were versions 1.10 and 1.08. I should correct my previous statement. 1.10 doesn't show the micro penis option for me, but 1.08 does. The changelog on the front page says 1.11 added the micro penis size, but the changelog in the 1.08 version that I have downloaded also said it added that option.

On 6/17/2020 at 2:13 AM, TheCaptn said:

And this is what it looks like ingame... I've highlighted the Skin Details button so you can't see there's no CC skin or overlay active:

This worked ok prior to Eco Lifestyle... Maybe some of my mod files were out of date, I can't really tell anymore because I've replaced them all with the most up-to-date versions while trying to troubleshoot the problem. But I'm generally not super conscientious about updating all my mods every patch. I tend to wait until something breaks and then take the time out to refresh all my CC.

It looks from your screenshot like you're using a CC skintone. Did you use that skintone before the Eco Lifestyle update? I know custom skintones can cause problems, because often creators make the part of the base skin black where the penis texture overlaps it. Wicked Whims and my official skin tone fixes both correct that for the tones that ship with the game/DLC, but custom skintones don't always know to correct it by default.

On 6/17/2020 at 6:01 PM, cami67 said:

Hello.

In the list of changes says in version 1.11 micro penises were added, but to download only appear version 1.10, so I can not have them :/

On 6/18/2020 at 7:36 PM, freebwie said:

Glad you're back! Thanks for all the work you've been doing for this mod!

I can also confirm that I'm seeing this issue with version 1.11 as well. The micro penis option shows up if I revert back to 1.10.

Sorry for the confusion - having had to step away for several months, it's a bit of a jumble for me right now as to what material is released where. I'll take a look at the files this weekend and try to make sure that LL is completely up to date with all material it should have. :)

Just popping in to say thank you for these incredible assets! I've been on the fence about Wicked Whims for the longest time, but then I stumbled across your stuff a couple of hours ago, and it's all just so well-made that I couldn't resist installing WW just to try it. I'm loving the variety! Awesome work!

On 6/17/2020 at 2:13 AM, TheCaptn said:

Sure thing!... So these are the mod files I'm using:

SimdulgenceFiles.jpg.0d3a6aeef8413b744bd82e8dff6a930a.jpg

SimdulgenceBlack.jpg.eaeece5b1824e0f3f1c3ef48bb0fc613.jpg

This is what I have.....working ok for me....

Screenshot (327).png

Thanks guys! Yeah, you figured it out... I must still have some overlays somewhere, but I can't find them for the life of me... However on that image where you can see my skintone picker, I didn't realise that whole spectrum of tones on the last 3 rows was CC... If I go with one of the pale skin options from higher up, it works just fine.

So now whenever I encounter a sim with this issue I just MC CAS them and edit their skintone to a similar working color.

I really love using your body hair options, the only issue I'm having currently is the overlay for NOIR's cock (the tattoo) seems to overlay the pubic hair.

How do you suggest I make it so I can use both but have the pubic hair still show? 'Cause right now it looks like my sims have some serious shaving rash down there aha.