5 minutes ago, Yiggityyo420 said:

so this does not explain what this mod does and the link to the oldrim version says i do not have permission. what does this mod do exactly?

It gives you a quest to find and have sex with a series of creatures. It also gives you a number of perks and spells and shouts as your PC has sex with creatures. There's some other optional stuff, but that's the main part.  

6 minutes ago, Gristle said:

It gives you a quest to find and have sex with a series of creatures. It also gives you a number of perks and spells and shouts as your PC has sex with creatures. There's some other optional stuff, but that's the main part.  

cool, thx

• 4 weeks later...

I can't start the scene with the flame atronach. I can talk to them, but all of the speech options i try to click does nothing. The creature animations are working, I've registered them in SLAL, and I've enabled them in sexlab, and I've seen them as well, so its not the animations fault.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone explain how do i uninstall the mod? I've tried following instruction from mcm menu but the savefile just gets corrupted everytime

Edit:

Or alrternatively is there a way to remove the "the beast peaked your beastess lust for now" message? It's really annoying to be constantly arroused because of it.

Edited by NeAist
  • 1 month later...

So I'm having some personal problems with this mod like everyone but I've managed to circumnavigate my problems except for two.
1. All of the creatures are hostile upon approach and I have to use the Beastess Mating Call shout in order to do anything with them. Seems intended, right? My issue is that it starts an animation before I can even talk to the creature. Easiest way to get through this is to use a hotkey to end the animation and talk to them but the creatures remain hostile within the sanctuary and I had to use tai on them so they'd stop attacking me.
2. My *female* character is being put into male/herm/futa animations more than female animations. So I'm watching the creatures interact with an invisible dick and it's actually really boring. Kinda defeats the purpose of this mod and makes it pointless. I keep trudging through though because once in a while I'll get normal animations with proper gender roles.

Any idea how to fix the Guide causing a crash when viewing in inventory or reading it? I managed to drop it on the ground without a crash, but when I tried to read it off teh floor, it crashes. I have nailed down a mesh problem, but I don't know the solution. I am playing on Skyrim VR. I can drop the book using console commands, but when I pick it up to read it, or highlight it in the inventory, I get a crash.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/9/2023 at 11:02 AM, Ackbacker said:

Any idea how to fix the Guide causing a crash when viewing in inventory or reading it? I managed to drop it on the ground without a crash, but when I tried to read it off teh floor, it crashes. I have nailed down a mesh problem, but I don't know the solution. I am playing on Skyrim VR. I can drop the book using console commands, but when I pick it up to read it, or highlight it in the inventory, I get a crash.

I'm in the same Virtual Reality boat you are.  I don't know how to fix the issue but I do have a workaround.  Fire up xedit and redirect the inventory meshes to any other book and this will allow you to proceed.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/27/2023 at 10:18 AM, DeadSomething said:

the original mod page can't be loaded. can you add a description in your first post?

That's a good idea. In the meantime, the short version is you can accumulate buffs, spells and shouts by having sex with creatures. The mod also includes a quest where you have sex with a series of creatures and bring them back to a lair as "trophies". There's also a half animal follower. And probably a few other features I never use.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm using the old LE version and after having sex with the dragon, via beastess dialogue, the quest doesn't advance.  The previous ones worked fine, this one stuck.  It's the very first beastess quest you get, but a few animals in.  Does anyone know a console command to force the quest to advance?  I'd have posted this in the LE thread, but there isn't one.

12 hours ago, ekw070 said:

I'm using the old LE version and after having sex with the dragon, via beastess dialogue, the quest doesn't advance.  The previous ones worked fine, this one stuck.  It's the very first beastess quest you get, but a few animals in.  Does anyone know a console command to force the quest to advance?  I'd have posted this in the LE thread, but there isn't one.

I got stuck there with the SE version. I reloaded an earlier save and tried it again and it worked.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm running into a weird problem with this one: the Flame Atronach won't spawn. Using the console to bypass that stage of the quest doesn't really solve the problem, because it won't spawn back at the hideout, either. The mod is at the very bottom of my load order, so that shouldn't be the problem. The mod worked perfectly before the 1170 update, but I have no idea why that would break an NPC spawn.

As for what this mod does (when it works): The main thing it does is add spells to summon various creatures for you to have sex with (or have them find an NPC to have sex with while you watch). There's a quest to unlock all of the spells, you get temporary buffs for having sex with creatures, and you get a Shout that lets you tame hostile creatures for a few minutes by having sex with them.

Too bad it's broken for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...