Jump to content

[AAF] RSE II: Genelevler - Desteklenmiyor ve Bozuk - Yüklemeyin


Recommended Posts

Posted
9 hours ago, Tburgundy said:

Ok... so I tried setting up a brothel, then all of my settlers that were in the settlement before started walking out. Just flat out left... why?

It happened to me as well. Not all of my settlers left just only those who came with Preston to Sanctuary Hills settlement (4 NPCs). I thought they were unhappy or there were not enough food or something. Later time they suddenly came back to my settlement. I couldn't figure out what I did wrong before they left, but I know it was after I activated the brothel radio.

Posted

No... what I should really do is get outside, enjoy some fresh air, contemplate which foreign location I will jet set off to next (looking like Rio di Janiero so far, but could possibly be India again - wanted to do something there last year that I didn't do and now feel like it is time to do it). What I won't do is to waste another moment of my precious time and energy on things that bear zero peachy fruit in life.

 

You know ... Since you figured you'd dictate what I *should* do, figured I'd set you straight.

Posted

it never happened to me,
but I found it curious that people left and then returned ...

It would be a boycott of a group of Puritan religious who left the assembly, but after going through some trouble they became more tolerant and came back later ?

Posted

Howdy Joe,

 

Last time I used your mod(can't remember which version) it turned my fallout 4 save into a ticking time bomb, at some point all transitions between location cells resulted a CTD. Had to uninstall and find a save before the glitch occurred.  Now I'm back, relatively early game and getting a CTD again. Downside all saves I have of my character even after uninstalling seem to be affected by the glitch. I know these are the risks of modding, but thought I'd let you know.

 

 

Posted

So...wait... the mod author himself suggests not to play this along with Shenanigans? WTF...I can see issues between mods from different authors but from the same author? I have both of them in my game, though I have yet to do anything with Brothels as I am waiting until I max my settlement which will still be awhile. Guess I can just leave this in my mod order and not use it, use Just Business instead.

 

As for the 5 from Preston's group...on one test play I did give Marcy a hooker ring and she left Sanctuary. Some time later I found her...back in the Museum of Freedom. I took the ring back and eventually she went back to Sanctuary.

 

Many of these mods use a search radius to find whatever it is they are looking for. In this case I think it looks for clients and that search radius is huge...the smallest range you can set it in MCM is 2000 units...that is 1700 units more than necessary to keep her in the Settlement.

 

 

Posted
On 1/27/2020 at 8:17 PM, Malphias said:

So...wait... the mod author himself suggests not to play this along with Shenanigans? WTF...I can see issues between mods from different authors but from the same author? I have both of them in my game, though I have yet to do anything with Brothels as I am waiting until I max my settlement which will still be awhile. Guess I can just leave this in my mod order and not use it, use Just Business instead.

 

As for the 5 from Preston's group...on one test play I did give Marcy a hooker ring and she left Sanctuary. Some time later I found her...back in the Museum of Freedom. I took the ring back and eventually she went back to Sanctuary.

 

Many of these mods use a search radius to find whatever it is they are looking for. In this case I think it looks for clients and that search radius is huge...the smallest range you can set it in MCM is 2000 units...that is 1700 units more than necessary to keep her in the Settlement.

 

 

Marcy & co. are special snowflakes, because don't forget, their first place of spawn is of course where you found them, so if their behavior is told to reset, then they just rewind the tape back to day 1 of fallout. Her id is 1a4da (which I can type from memory because she's my whipping boy when it comes to bug testing things)

 

... Marcy etc rant ...

 

 

> console >

1a4da.moveto player

 

Leave console, check shes visible and such

 

> console > then click her for "(0001a4da)[pp] >

setpvallowmove 1

setpvcommandable 1

setpvallowcaravan 1

 

She's now fairly a standard settler again and won't go native until something else unexpected happens. Marcy has a lot of weird little quirks, you're best treating her like a companion when wondering if things will go wrong. For example, that dumb blue dining chair in the house with the power armor driveway, she loves that so much, in my saves at least she will walk past way better chairs, cross buildings floors and rooms, just to sit in it. 

 

Using the hardcoded/named npcs in mods is a bit of a double edged sword. On the one hand, you need a gps up their butts as they will randomly get up out of whatever predicament you've painstakingly set them in to hammer a wall. On the other, they're on the cool guy model list, which means that if you mess them up/make them nice in looksmenu and it sticks, they won't turn into ghosts. I played another game which had a similar issue (used as player invisible glitch), I'm pretty sure the cause of it is culling the preset settler model with the shader to save memory since it isn't used. So looks menu replacement never gets a chance to render on anything.

 

...

 

Anyway, to OP, your other mods plus Journal of The Sole Survivor (nexus) and Real Handcuffs (here) and AAF Violate (here) together have really, really made this immersive as hell and I'm noticing a thousand little details that are missed if you steamroller the game as the narrative and pace in vanilla lead you to. Very well balanced.

 

Running the gauntlet defenseless and bound having stealthed/RAN LIKE FUCK out of a super mutant stronghold, saved only by some random minutemen when the next place I find with no map and just avoiding enemies, is the gunners who keep us with with their leader but restrained. I run to the edge of the overpass as if to jump, then I recognise the two ghouls and a dog, the minuteghouls. I want to swan dive, but its a puddle. Running/hobbling off again in the confusion of laser and explosions and finally cutting my handcuffs enough to free my companion at greentop's workshop to hack the shock collar on her then sneak back to the supermutants, get the power armor back, pick up BIG GUNS from their super corpses and head on over to my second captor with the bits of power armor. Send companion into the new power armor outside the compound, and both of us running in, decimating them. That crazy ass emergent stuff is not in the game. If you take out the sex stuff, that's a goddamn procedural movie pitch.

 

I'm loving the brothel system, I'm rping someone who started 50's atomic idealistic, but the horrors constantly inflicted on them in the new world has made them a bit....tilted towards what they're finding are annoying cloying optimistic settlers when they're general and somehow a guru of the age.

 

What exactly does the advertising beacon fire to check if its a workable brothel? Is it based on older navmeshes of previous days? It can be hairpulling when you make a change and have to just wait a few days. You might fiddle with other settings, move pathing a little. Is there a reason for the "you have selected this settlement...." preamble to happen when you connect to power physically? I noticed the switch on the tower is a little either/or and doesnt know which state its physically in. Is that related? I take it that it checks pathing/stable navmesh also but it isn't really mentioned. Do you think it would be possible to summon a raider style check when switching it on or is that part of why raids only happen when you're sleeping/not there?

 

Also, most importantly, what is your favorite color? I like blue.

Posted

Hi, This is a great mod in a very small package, very light, now, i've builded a great place with a lot of beds and forniture, but everyone, went to screw outside in the grass... wth? LOL

It never takes a furniture animation, is that ok?

Posted

The 'Humans Only' patch I assume stops any animal goings-on.

Do you think this would work OK if I flagged it as ESL space?

 

Thank you once again for another fun mod!

Posted
On 1/27/2020 at 7:57 PM, imperialwolf744 said:

Howdy Joe,

 

Last time I used your mod(can't remember which version) it turned my fallout 4 save into a ticking time bomb, at some point all transitions between location cells resulted a CTD. Had to uninstall and find a save before the glitch occurred.  Now I'm back, relatively early game and getting a CTD again. Downside all saves I have of my character even after uninstalling seem to be affected by the glitch. I know these are the risks of modding, but thought I'd let you know.

 

 

In my game it works if I load the same save twice. The game CTD's when it is making a new save if I have the brothel beacon built and an active brothel. If I load the same save twice in a row when I load my game it fixes itself for that gaming session. However if I remove the brothel beacon the CTD's stop completely. Now I do like this, I remove the beacon every time I leave my brothel settlement.

Posted

So I setup the rugs, safe, and Madame booth but none of the NPCs bother to go to their assigned spaces. Occasionally prostitutes will do their job but the madame although assigned never goes to her place and just uses doctor dialogue when spokenn to.

Posted

Can you set up a working brothel in Vault 88?  I had one set up on Spectacle Island.  It was working fine until everyone started becoming unassigned and the settlers kept complaining about not enough beds (twice as many beds as settlers).  Most likely due to the mod I have to make the island green and lush.  Anyway, I tore down the brothel beacon and sent everyone to Vault 88.  I set up everyone and tried to turn on the brothel beacon.  It keeps telling me I have to wait a few days. 

 

And the hookers are no longer hooking.

Posted
On 7/21/2019 at 11:15 PM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

The AI problem is fixed as of v1.3 ;)

Hell, I'm running 1.6 and I'm encountering the exact same issue: if I turn on the brothel transmitter, my companions immediately stop following me and walk off away from me. They don't re-follow me when I fast travel anywhere.

 

E: reinstalling and disabling humans only seems to have done the trick.

 

E2: It's definitely the humans-only patch that retains the old problem. Only thing is, without that patch, a bunch of super-mutants show up and end up opening fire on other clients (raiders) ending up with a brothel full of guts (inside the Starlight drive-in interior which I'm using as the building). Grateful for any suggested solutions. Should I relocate to avoid super-mutants being drawn in from wherever it's drawing them?

Posted

Alright, so I can confirm this is indeed the mod that was causing my "crash on saving" issue that I was having. As soon as I disabled it, I was able to load a save I considered pretty much gone and was able to save normally. I hate to say this, because I really appreciate the work the author has put into this mod, but avoid this at all costs until he fixes it.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I got an issues in the MCM menu, every setting are just stuff like "$RSE_PAGE_BROTHELS" with nothing telling what is what, any fix for that on my client ?

Fallout4_ndnZDfXGJ1.png

Posted
On 2/19/2020 at 11:46 PM, shunter said:

Alright, so I can confirm this is indeed the mod that was causing my "crash on saving" issue that I was having. As soon as I disabled it, I was able to load a save I considered pretty much gone and was able to save normally. I hate to say this, because I really appreciate the work the author has put into this mod, but avoid this at all costs until he fixes it.

Sadly, I also got CTD using this excellent mod. The papyrus log seems to give no clues. Is there any way to get a crash log?

Posted

I have used this mod for months and have NEVER had this save CTD issue.  Perhaps post your load orders and I can make a new profile using some of the mods you got going and see if there is a conflict.  These posts about a CTD won't help unless we actually look into whats causing it.   Not just pointing finger at said mod.   If your able to load a save after removing this mod then there HAS to be a conflict somewhere. 

Posted

For me CTD started also recently although i had 30 hours  with the mod on save without issues.But the moment i started to customize my settlement  i had constant CTD until i disabled the mod.I did add a mod also before starting to customize the settlement  and it was the CWSS Redux but its not the culprit propably because the  problem persists even after unintalling it.
 

 

Posted

Hi there. Can anyone help me with my issue? I setup a brothel in Sanctuary (but may not have had a hooker ring or blocker ring on any NPC's) and the first time I activated the beacon a bunch of clients ran from the brothel outside and were followed by some settlers. The settlers soon came back. 

 

Now I have given rings to several hookers and blocker rings to some NPC's. When I activated the beacon a bunch of clients (like 10) appeared in the brothel but didn't have any sex at all! They just wander about and some are more interested in using the terminal in the house (it's the first or second house on the left in sanctuary) I increased the chances of a hooker finding a guy to 100 but still no action, no caps in the safe. I then moved the beacon to starlight cock-in (that's my brothels name) and only one client showed up there, again no sex. I have AAF installed and all the other stuff so I don't understand what is stopping them. 

 

edit - I have Just Business too, and earlier in this thread someone mentioned there might be issues running both? maybe that's it, because just business works mostly well(i can hune people and enslave them) but the prostitution in that doesn't seem to be functioning either

Posted

I know this mod is not being worked on anymore, but there is an issue I'm having that I hope someone can help me with.

The thing is that I've made a brothel in Hangman's Alley, lots of clients, and I have a bunch of hookers there, but for some reason, only one of them seems to do anything. The others just stand on their rug, doing nothing. (I'm also having a CTD issue with saving, but reloading immediately after starting the game works, so I don't really complain about that).. Any ideas on why only one hooker seems to want to do anything?

 

 

EDIT: Ok, it seems I have cleared the issue with the multiple hookers not working, since all of the clients seemed to be before I got most of the people into the settlement, so after they were all gone, and shutting off and turning the transmitter back on they seem to work a bit better, however, now, for some strange reason, all of the clients become hostile after like a minute in my settlement, without anything really happening. Any ideas on what could possibly be causing this O.o?

Posted

What I don't get is, what part of my statement, "don't use this mod - its irreparably broken, will cause massive CTDs and will never be fixed" is incomprehensible?

 

At some point this has to sink in, right?

Posted
1 hour ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

What I don't get is, what part of my statement, "don't use this mod - its irreparably broken, will cause massive CTDs and will never be fixed" is incomprehensible?

 

At some point this has to sink in, right?

there is  very good decorations in it 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...