[AAF] RSE II: Genelevler - Desteklenmiyor ve Bozuk - Yüklemeyin

Help? For some reason the clients only choose one of the options over and over again.
Even if I take off her H ring and put on the Blocker ring and assign her to something else

Edit: welp, after using my eyes doing some reading I see that the mod is actually pretty broken. Oh well.

Edited by asdfer1234
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Over here I'm at Level=72 and Play Time=8d.17h.24m with this mod from the very start, both with and without the fix, and everything is running ""fine"".

Or rather, as fine as can be for Fallout 4, or rather for Fallout 4 modded, or rather Fallout 4 modded badly :P

So use this mod at your own risk. It is abandoned, will not be fixed or updated and is said to be horrible for your setup.
The aforementioned "Fix" for it *might* be a panacea, or might not. 

I love this mod. 
From personal experience tho, be very weary with using its functions.
E.g. turning on the advertisement beacon will usually screws things up. Companions assigned to settlements will abandon the settlement and seemingly start walking to to their original homes with no detering the journey. Sometimes the clients brought by the beacon will go hostile after a while no matter what MCM settings you implented.

My advice: have a homebase settlement with many settlers. Make the Brothel Safe, assign a settler to the Madam Chaise and give them a Blocking Ring. Give a bunch of your ehem prefered settlers Hooker Rings. Adjust MCM settings. Then every once in a while one of the NPCs/settlers around the settlement will hire the Hooker Ring'd settler's services. This will put some caps into the Safe. Disregard the beacon part of the mod. 

My recommendation: avoid this if you don't already have this mod. Use M.C.G. (or other mods) instead. M.C.G. takes some attention and reading to get going properly (like with mods and life in general), but it's more stable, better, and will produce similar results.

• 1 month later...
On 5/24/2022 at 7:33 PM, the_oblitorator said:

I remember liking the way this mod worked compared to other mods with similar features.  I guess it's time for some science and I'll report back.  

On 8/3/2022 at 2:36 PM, street2 said:

Did the fix work?

It did for me. Game kept crashing constantly, now it works again. For the time being at least. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2019 at 10:28 PM, pasvih said:

Nice to see this one again. It was really fun to build the brothels in the elements version.

Will there be any way to limit what kind of actors visit the brothels? I used to build one in Hangmans Alley in the elements version and it seemed to attract lot of super mutants, as there was plenty of those around the area. If the search area was large enough even Fist from Trinity Tower showed up at the brothel.

It would be neat to be able to limit it to humans: Raiders, DC guards, wandering BoS patrols, etc...

It looks like there's already a download in the file for this mod to limit it to humans. 

Btw, someone else made a mod to fix the savegame corruption glitch. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/58969?tab=description

Edited by lavatube
  • 1 month later...

Having an issue where the characters don't say anything during the talking animations. Both characters stand there for a time opening and closing there mouth, sometimes they decide they want some and others just turn around and walk away. It would be nice to hear what they are saying, anyone know what could be causing this issue? 

• 3 weeks later...

This is a must have mod for me. I always build one brothel with every character. 

I was happy to see there was a fix for the save game bug.

I can't find any other mod that does the same thing without having the hookers being slaves. I build brothels for the working girls to have a safe place to do their trade. I am the General of the Minute Men! :D

Does anyone know of any other mod like this here on LL? 

On 8/10/2022 at 2:33 PM, asdfer1234 said:

Sometimes the clients brought by the beacon will go hostile after a while no matter what MCM settings you implented.

I always think of that as a feature, sometimes raiders get pissed and start to shoot up the place. lol

Have heavily armed guards and turrets to keep the peace.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I got this mod recently and most things seem to work. However I have two hookers in my settlement and one when assigned to a rug will instead go out into the street and just stand there, well away from the rug I assigned her to. I see no sign she's getting clients either. I think she's too far away from the safe, but like I said I can't seem to make her go to the rug I assigned her to. 

Edited by DbleMinded
1 hour ago, asdfer1234 said:

Mod is broken and abandoned. Do not expect fixes or assistance. 

Yes from the mod creator. But other users should work. Honestly im grtting to the point where i want to just fix it myself. The code is probably not to difficult correct, but the task of learning the nitty gritty to push a fix to the mod seems very time consuming. I pray for angel to swoop in and save this mod

11 hours ago, Mo-chii said:

Yes from the mod creator. But other users should work. Honestly im grtting to the point where i want to just fix it myself. The code is probably not to difficult correct, but the task of learning the nitty gritty to push a fix to the mod seems very time consuming. I pray for angel to swoop in and save this mod

after playing around it seems the main settlement sanctuary won't work. others will like hangmans alley. i even went into the code and increased the radius to search to like 500k 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/18/2023 at 10:34 PM, roflmaones said:

after long time break i give em a try...
looks like an script issue here or?

That's happened because you're playing non-English Fallout 4 version and the mod lacks any translation. Go to Fallout 4\Data\Interface\Translations folder, find RSE_II_Brothels_en.TXT file, make a copy of it and rename to RSE_II_Brothels_**.TXT with ** being your language, for example RSE_II_Brothels_ru.TXT for Russian or RSE_II_Brothels_jp.TXT for Japan. It won't translate the text (tho you can do it yourself by editing the text in the file), but will show proper words instead of tags.

On 7/29/2023 at 4:32 PM, Tesla_reloaded said:

That's happened because you're playing non-English Fallout 4 version and the mod lacks any translation. Go to Fallout 4\Data\Interface\Translations folder, find RSE_II_Brothels_en.TXT file, make a copy of it and rename to RSE_II_Brothels_**.TXT with ** being your language, for example RSE_II_Brothels_ru.TXT for Russian or RSE_II_Brothels_jp.TXT for Japan. It won't translate the text (tho you can do it yourself by editing the text in the file), but will show proper words instead of tags.

ah, thnx a lot.

looks like an workaround for other mods with the same "issue" :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Halp requested, please, if anyuone could (kindly) assist with some troublesooting?

I built a shack (erm = "brothel"), assigned a madame, gave her both her specific furnitures (counter + couch-thing, maybe overkilling it).  Assigned her to the counter.  Now whenever I talk to her, I only get a chems menu.  I can't talk to her to get what she wants (received a notification to speak to her concerning a raid), and can't upgrade her weapons or attire.

Anything I might be missing?  I have AAF and the Resources installed.  I also have Shenanigans mod.

Edit:  I have three hookers at present, also.

Edit 2:  There is a probable bug where prostitutes "cease" to be prostitutes on their own.  I don't know why whis happens.  I go to check on the NPC and she's still equipped with her hooker ring.  Then I try unequipping it and re-equipping.  But I have received another message that another NPC, probably unrelated to the first one I've described, also "quitting" being a hooker.  This is in the same settlement as my Madame and is also my main prostitution hub.

Update:  hookers seem to resume being hookers, but I still see messages of a hooker stopping being one.  Cooldown?

Edit 3:  Certain hookers get stuck naked.  Presumably they met a client and "forget" to don their clothes, even though technically I've seen in their inventory that their gear is equipped.  She's just visually naked.  What makes this funny is I have one weather mod that makes snowfall a majority.

Edit 4:  Somehow one hooker became the bartender in my settlement (with Sim Settlements 2), even though I already had one.  She wasn't originally assigned to a mat. When I put her on a hooker mat, un-equipped then equipped her hooker ring, she still had a menu with bartender items.

Edited by Beefy_Chunx
On 1/21/2024 at 2:32 AM, Beefy_Chunx said:

Halp requested, please, if anyuone could (kindly) assist with some troublesooting?

I built a shack (erm = "brothel"), assigned a madame, gave her both her specific furnitures (counter + couch-thing, maybe overkilling it).  Assigned her to the counter.  Now whenever I talk to her, I only get a chems menu.  I can't talk to her to get what she wants (received a notification to speak to her concerning a raid), and can't upgrade her weapons or attire.

Anything I might be missing?  I have AAF and the Resources installed.  I also have Shenanigans mod.

Edit:  I have three hookers at present, also.

Edit 2:  There is a probable bug where prostitutes "cease" to be prostitutes on their own.  I don't know why whis happens.  I go to check on the NPC and she's still equipped with her hooker ring.  Then I try unequipping it and re-equipping.  But I have received another message that another NPC, probably unrelated to the first one I've described, also "quitting" being a hooker.  This is in the same settlement as my Madame and is also my main prostitution hub.

Update:  hookers seem to resume being hookers, but I still see messages of a hooker stopping being one.  Cooldown?

Edit 3:  Certain hookers get stuck naked.  Presumably they met a client and "forget" to don their clothes, even though technically I've seen in their inventory that their gear is equipped.  She's just visually naked.  What makes this funny is I have one weather mod that makes snowfall a majority.

Edit 4:  Somehow one hooker became the bartender in my settlement (with Sim Settlements 2), even though I already had one.  She wasn't originally assigned to a mat. When I put her on a hooker mat, un-equipped then equipped her hooker ring, she still had a menu with bartender items.

First things first, this mod is pretty old and fairly abandoned so the extent of help you'll get is limited. And take the following with a bowl of salt.

Now, as far as I sussed out,
as far as the "vanilla" game is concerned, Madames pretty much function as "doctors" and Prostitutes function as "barkeeps". That would expain their strange sales of chems, etc. But as long as Madame is assigned to her chaise and the prostitutes have their ring equipped then their alternative dialogue (and stuff) should fire off correctly...

If you build the special radio tower thing to call clients, the mod should tell you if you did anything wrong. but again- Mod can be borked at best of times.

To customize, apperance I recommend QuickTrade mod so you can have a hotkey to access their inventory whenever.

No real idea on the other stuff.