[AAF] RSE II: Genelevler - Desteklenmiyor ve Bozuk - Yüklemeyin

No offend , this is a great mod, but confirm the saving ctd. It happen randomly after 8-10 hours of gaming, it still can save at first stage,later turn really bad. until uninstall the mod saving ctd disappear. Possible conflict with CWSS in animation?

12 hours ago, shitend said:

No offend , this is a great mod, but confirm the saving ctd. It happen randomly after 8-10 hours of gaming, it still can save at first stage,later turn really bad. until uninstall the mod saving ctd disappear. Possible conflict with CWSS in animation?

This mod is no longer supported by the author. Recommend using AAF Prostitution instead.

• 2 weeks later...

im having an issue where i have added all that is required to start up the brothel, but when i activate the tower it says no clients are coming. I dont get it, I have a madame with the blocking ring, i have a guard, i have hookers with mats, and i have a safe.what else do i need?

10 hours ago, willwhitt56 said:

im having an issue where i have added all that is required to start up the brothel, but when i activate the tower it says no clients are coming. I dont get it, I have a madame with the blocking ring, i have a guard, i have hookers with mats, and i have a safe.what else do i need?

Unfortunately, you need another prostitution mod.  flashy did his flashy thing, advertised the heck out of the series, produced some exciting mods, left for a few months came back saying "the new RSE10075 is what you were waiting for, all before is shit and won't be fixed, but the new one is the cat's meow, the living end, the mod to beat all mods ... ad nauseam".

TLDR: This mod is broken and abandoned by the author, while some can get it to work, sort of, it has flaws and won't be fixed.

12 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

Unfortunately, you need another prostitution mod.  flashy did his flashy thing, advertised the heck out of the series, produced some exciting mods, left for a few months came back saying "the new RSE10075 is what you were waiting for, all before is shit and won't be fixed, but the new one is the cat's meow, the living end, the mod to beat all mods ... ad nauseam".

TLDR: This mod is broken and abandoned by the author, while some can get it to work, sort of, it has flaws and won't be fixed.

do you have any suggestions, just need a good brothel mod.

11 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

Not quite the same thing and I haven't used it some time.  But it is being maintained: 

There are some others, but I haven't used any of them.

ive tried using that one, but the animations never play.  maybe an incompatibility? 

Edit: wait that was the fp prostitution mod, my bad. ill give this one a go

10 minutes ago, willwhitt56 said:

ive tried using that one, but the animations never play

There are some guides for mod orders and such.  I don't know the URLs however.  But one thing I remember from them is to try using the AAF (Advanced Animation Framework) tools to see if your animations are working.  Until that works, nothing else will.  If you can manually start animations and haven't asked in the AAF Prostitution thread then I suggest you ask there as it isn't nice for us to use up space here for trouble-shooting another mod.

• 4 weeks later...

Can I keep it activated even if I'm outside of that settlement doing quests in the Commonwealth, Far Harbor or else?

Also, I have a big issue now. I can't assign girls to the hooker rugs, as I've already reached the settlement limit. Anytime I do it the game crashes.

What can I do to solve it?

Maybe a somewhat silly question, but I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong:

Whenever I scan for clients to prostitute, the client NPCs always say "Your breath is HORRIBLE, did you suck on a fish. I can't stand that" and then they go away :D 

So, how can I get rid of this horrible breath? I tried chewing bubble gum, showered, take medicals and drink stuff, but still get that dialogue. I feel like this is easy, but I can't figure it out so far xD

horrible_breath_xD.jpg

1 hour ago, Arastat said:

Maybe a somewhat silly question, but I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong:

Whenever I scan for clients to prostitute, the client NPCs always say "Your breath is HORRIBLE, did you suck on a fish. I can't stand that" and then they go away :D 

So, how can I get rid of this horrible breath? I tried chewing bubble gum, showered, take medicals and drink stuff, but still get that dialogue. I feel like this is easy, but I can't figure it out so far xD

Spoiler

horrible_breath_xD.jpg

There is a flashy item, I forget the name, but basically it's a breath mint to use after giving head.  I think I remember it can be made at a cooking station.  Hmmm, maybe "dick mint"?

Edit:   Yes, it's "dick mint"

27 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

There is a flashy item, I forget the name, but basically it's a breath mint to use after giving head.  I think I remember it can be made at a cooking station.  Hmmm, maybe "dick mint"?

Edit:   Yes, it's "dick mint"

Thank you :D

I already thought that I overlooked something, thanks!

I have the CTD when save as well, but I found on another thread the workaround. Just after you start the game and load your last save, put your character in 3rd person, bring out the console, click on your character and type kill (enter). After the game loads again, you are able to save again. At least on that gaming session. I am afraid that needs to be done every time when you start the game. Or to get rid of this mod.

For some reason, anytime I try to activate the Brothel "radio beacon" it tells me that I need the safe, and at least 1 NPC with the hooker ring and 1 with the blocking ring.

I have many NPCs with the hooker ring, and few with the blocking one.

At first it worked good, but after the 4th raider attack (which happened even if I had the option turned off) I keep getting this message.

And it also caused a graphic glitch to the beacon, as now I have the green light when it's turned off and the red light when it's on.

On 5/9/2020 at 1:29 PM, alkool said:

I have the CTD when save as well, but I found on another thread the workaround. Just after you start the game and load your last save, put your character in 3rd person, bring out the console, click on your character and type kill (enter). After the game loads again, you are able to save again. At least on that gaming session. I am afraid that needs to be done every time when you start the game. Or to get rid of this mod.

I have the CTD issue too, and at first I did it the same way as you. But I got tired to always use the console or to act like a kamikaze.

I just do a double load.

First I load the latest save, then wait for few minutes (so that all the mods gets loaded, as I have many of them) and the reload the same save.

After the second reload, I can save without any crash. But sometimes, after a couple of hours I can have a CTD - except if I had to reload again for any reason.

If you too have many mod, I suggest you to wait at least 1 minute or so before the second reload, otherwise it can crash few seconds later.

On 5/15/2020 at 11:46 PM, Verasmile2 said:

For some reason, anytime I try to activate the Brothel "radio beacon" it tells me that I need the safe, and at least 1 NPC with the hooker ring and 1 with the blocking ring.

I have many NPCs with the hooker ring, and few with the blocking one.

At first it worked good, but after the 4th raider attack (which happened even if I had the option turned off) I keep getting this message.

And it also caused a graphic glitch to the beacon, as now I have the green light when it's turned off and the red light when it's on.

I tried to change the safe, so I've scrapped the old one and placed a new one to replace it. I didn't removed any of the rings from the NPCs, and I tried again to turn on the signalator. But looks like the issue is still here..

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2020 at 5:16 PM, Verasmile2 said:

I tried to change the safe, so I've scrapped the old one and placed a new one to replace it. I didn't removed any of the rings from the NPCs, and I tried again to turn on the signalator. But looks like the issue is still here..

image.png

Had that happen to, but if you have made a safe, give one ring to a hooker and one ring to a settler, that'll solve your problem. Don't remember if a madame is required or not - perhaps assign one just to be sure.   If all that's done and it still happens, sit down and "rest" for 24-48 hours and try again.

I just started using this mod - nice that it says "Broken and Unsupported" on the support page, but NOT on the mod page.  ?

Anyone have an issue with lots of clients when the brothel opens, but later in the game, no one ever shows up? Day or night...

My first Madame was working fine. Then at one point, suddenly left her "post", walked down the street and off into the sunset - never to be seen again.   And after giving her that expensive feather dress...sheesh!

41 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

Anyone have an issue with lots of clients when the brothel opens, but later in the game, no one ever shows up? Day or night...

My first Madame was working fine. Then at one point, suddenly left her "post", walked down the street and off into the sunset - never to be seen again.   And after giving her that expensive feather dress...sheesh!

That's exactly what happened to me. At first it worked perfectlym but now anytime I try to activate it I get the text above.

And I wonder, since WHEN exactly this became "broken and unsupported"? The latest update was on the 11th of january.

And when I sent the screenshot, it still didn't had the "broken" thing in the text.