[AAF] RSE II: Genelevler - Desteklenmiyor ve Bozuk - Yüklemeyin

On 10/6/2019 at 5:13 PM, Haranador said:

Still no idea if the scripts thing did matter or not. But in other news: I just randomly found out that if I start the game, load the save and then load the save a secound time saving won't crash the game anymore. Good enough for me.

Hi there. Update on the broken save issue. It happened again to me, but this time I believe through RSE II CSA. I was abducted, and after that all my saves were corrupted. If I load before the abduction, no corrupt save. Btw, similar to @Haranador, if I load twice a corrupted save, it allows saving afterwards. However, all the future saves are corrupted, i.e. require two loads. I preferred not to risk it and load a previous healthy save. 

I tried to explore the saves with ReSave, but I don't manage to understand it enough to see what to change, tbh.

10 hours ago, alm1 said:

Hi there. Update on the broken save issue. It happened again to me, but this time I believe through RSE II CSA. I was abducted, and after that all my saves were corrupted. If I load before the abduction, no corrupt save. Btw, similar to @Haranador, if I load twice a corrupted save, it allows saving afterwards. However, all the future saves are corrupted, i.e. require two loads. I preferred not to risk it and load a previous healthy save. 

I tried to explore the saves with ReSave, but I don't manage to understand it enough to see what to change, tbh.

This mod is working flawlessly for me. There is a lot going on with it, especially if you are running other RSE mods. Something you have is fighting for the same real estate this mod uses. Might try disabling things in your mod manager until you find the culprit.

On 10/19/2019 at 10:22 PM, Olmech said:

This mod is working flawlessly for me. There is a lot going on with it, especially if you are running other RSE mods. Something you have is fighting for the same real estate this mod uses. Might try disabling things in your mod manager until you find the culprit.

Another update. So it happened a third time (a corrupt save that CTDs when trying to save), and I did as @Olmech suggested: I played disabling mods, and RSE II: Brothels & Prostitution was the culprit. It's weird, because the save corrupted without doing anything related to B&P: I was not wearing the Solicitation Ring, and it has been ages I don't pass through the brothel. And yet, the save corrupted doing a random quest ("Reunions"): early in the quest the saves work, and after a point they get corrupted. Like other times, I could save a bunch until I exited the game, but when I load any of the corrupted saves, they don't allow any more saving. If I disable RSE II: B&P, all formerly corrupted saves allow saving again. Disabling other mods (from RSE or not) didn't help. Thus, probably the other time in #151 when I thought it was RSE II CSA, I was mistaken, and it was B&P.

5 hours ago, alm1 said:

Thus, probably the other time in #151 when I thought it was RSE II CSA, I was mistaken, and it was B&P.

RSE Brothels has been pointed to a few times in the past as a potential conflict with a few things. I think its as good as it is ever going to be as Flashy is consumed with other projects. I prefer the way RSE Brothels work over AAF Prostitution but if its causing issues for you...you might give that mod a try.

19 hours ago, Olmech said:

RSE Brothels has been pointed to a few times in the past as a potential conflict with a few things. I think its as good as it is ever going to be as Flashy is consumed with other projects. I prefer the way RSE Brothels work over AAF Prostitution but if its causing issues for you...you might give that mod a try.

Thanks! Hadn't seen AAF Prostitution, I'll check it out.

5 hours ago, UberBunny said:

Hello,

Is it possible to build more than one brothel advertising transmitter?
To be clearer: I've built one in a settlement and I want to build another one in another settlement.

Thank you in advance.

Great mod, btw!

My understanding is that you can have more than one existing, but only one at a time can be active.  But I could be wrong.

1 hour ago, invisible said:

how exactly do I assign a madame, because I only get the option for hire prostitute

Think you have wrong mod. This mod uses hooker rings for prostitutes. Hiring prostitutes is done in AAF Prostitution. If you were using this mod, ther is a Brothels tab in workshop for madame furniture. Build furniture, assign madame to the furniture in workshop.

4 hours ago, UberBunny said:

Ah, ok.

I can't seem to build another one, but maybe that is because one is active

You can only have one active brothel. You can have as many local brothels as you want (servicing area local to your hookers). If you build local brothels in high traffic areas or big settlements, they will stay busy. Build active brothel small with that settlement dedicated to the brothel. Hangmans Alley is a great place for active brothel.

13 hours ago, Olmech said:

Think you have wrong mod. This mod uses hooker rings for prostitutes. Hiring prostitutes is done in AAF Prostitution. If you were using this mod, ther is a Brothels tab in workshop for madame furniture. Build furniture, assign madame to the furniture in workshop.

I have this mod too, what I mean is does a madame get spawned or do I assign one and how exactly do I assign one because when I create the furniture for madame it's called NPC Chaise and trying to put a settler on it to sit down doesn't do anything.

EDIT:

Using a clean save instead and I actually see more workshop items for the brothel, so that was the problem.

10 hours ago, Olmech said:

You can only have one active brothel. You can have as many local brothels as you want (servicing area local to your hookers). If you build local brothels in high traffic areas or big settlements, they will stay busy. Build active brothel small with that settlement dedicated to the brothel. Hangmans Alley is a great place for active brothel.

Thanks for the info ?

This mod is not intended to be used as a free-for-all, in-every-settlement kind of thing. Doing so is a recipe to fuck up your game. Same with Shenanigans, which to be honest, should never be installed if one is using Brothels anyways. Competing functions and NPCs and all of that.

And to answer a question, yes, only ONE active brothel, the type that needs a transmitter, is allowed. Anything more than that causes issues. This mod is meant to be used responsibly, in context of understanding how it does what it does and how that can affect your save games. Its script heavy and it does a lot of fuckery to do what it does. Its as simple as that. As Olmech said, it works fine, when you use it properly, which he does.

Be like Olmech.

Weirdly, I was able to do a few radiant quests properly, but one of them (a rough customer quest, which I'd done successfully before) couldn't be turned in because of the dialogue issue others have mentioned. I guess I'll have to turn them off.

Also, it seems like my profits are incredibly low. I've got a guard, a madam, and three prostitutes in Hangman's Alley, but I never have more than 4 caps in the safe no matter how long I spend between visits. If I stand around there for ten minutes and actually watch them go through the animations, I get 20-30.

18 hours ago, nocreativity said:

Weirdly, I was able to do a few radiant quests properly, but one of them (a rough customer quest, which I'd done successfully before) couldn't be turned in because of the dialogue issue others have mentioned. I guess I'll have to turn them off.

Also, it seems like my profits are incredibly low. I've got a guard, a madam, and three prostitutes in Hangman's Alley, but I never have more than 4 caps in the safe no matter how long I spend between visits. If I stand around there for ten minutes and actually watch them go through the animations, I get 20-30.

If I recall correctly, this is what should happen.  Something about not being able to run some types of scripts when the player is out of a cell.  I suppose that flashy could add a random amount of currency when the player is out of the cell, but I'm pretty sure he isn't doing that.  But, I could be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

not sure why but.. sometimes i notice clients end up t posing and being un-interactable with... i end up using the console to disable then re enable them .o. my anims are fine for everything except just some random clients like to tpose or some literally just stay stuck in standing pose and do nothing (while like 80% of other clients work perfectly fine). should i be worrying...? 

also say if u just wanted to deactivate main brothel and maybe rebuild it later elsewhere... would simply destroying the transmitter and taking away all the rings n what not from the hookers and madame + furniture stop all its functions for that time? like.. script wise? cuz i dont wanna deactivate the mod i just wanna pause this stuff n rebuild it elsewhere or maybe just do the prostitution aspect for player only. not sure yet but ye im just curious...

On 11/26/2019 at 1:37 AM, KiraCura said:

not sure why but.. sometimes i notice clients end up t posing and being un-interactable with... i end up using the console to disable then re enable them .o. my anims are fine for everything except just some random clients like to tpose or some literally just stay stuck in standing pose and do nothing (while like 80% of other clients work perfectly fine). should i be worrying...? 

also say if u just wanted to deactivate main brothel and maybe rebuild it later elsewhere... would simply destroying the transmitter and taking away all the rings n what not from the hookers and madame + furniture stop all its functions for that time? like.. script wise? cuz i dont wanna deactivate the mod i just wanna pause this stuff n rebuild it elsewhere or maybe just do the prostitution aspect for player only. not sure yet but ye im just curious...

If memory recalls, you can simply delete the one transmitter and then rebuild it elsewhere - the mod only cares that you have only one built and if I recall, I made it so that it would know if you tore it down. Although, it is possible I didn't. Only way to know for sure, is to try.

And anyways, this mod is obsolete. Brothels work fine for settlements, I suppose, but... player prostitution? No... that is now COMPLETELY obsolete.

Seriously.

[video linked removed]

I will re-post the video I deleted in the post above (it was a work in progress video), now that I have made the full-length (and final state) example available elsewhere, showing the completed contextual interaction and dialogue branch. This system covers 32 generic voice types, meaning literally ANY spawned or generic NPC can be used within the solicitation module ~ excluding unique NPCs like companions or named NPCs. Why? I mean... where would it end? Do you have any idea how many voice types there are in the game? No way would I try to make a branched dialogue for hundreds of different voices. Not happening. 32 generics is perfect, as it covers literally EVERY human or ghoul that spawns in the world, like settlers, raiders, gunners, children of atom, etc, etc, etc.

To quote the post above:

This mod (RSEII: Brothels and Prostitution) is pretty much obsolete. Yes, brothels work fine, I suppose, and are not replaced in CAP but... player prostitution?

No... that is now COMPLETELY obsolete. Seriously. And this newly updated video will clearly illustrate that fact.

Sharper than a kick to the mivonks (Farscape slang. Means "balls").

image.png.68f09ca32a89f5a37d71b65bcf3cf892.png

Lastest backup, with all lip sync in place. Almost one fucking gig. Jesus H...

CAP is now at 3791 total recorded / voiced lines as a result of me incorporating a multi-NPC, branching dialogue system into it, to handle the Solicitation Subsystem - which I might add, works like a mofo! Its just... god damn, I can't wait for you all to experience it first hand.

I know, as @sammythesquirrel feels, that its a big dangle, showing all of these little bits and pieces and it's counter to my usual release method. But this time.... this time I want to do it right, from the start. No bugs, or as little as possible. Show it off, high level, but keep the juicy parts under wraps so you all have those "fuck me, he is a genius" moments. Yeah, I said it. You'll see... it's warranted. Anyways. Im keeping this one in-house for now until it meets a metric that I am happy with, one I can be proud to unleash on the world. Its taken me a lot longer than anticipated, but I am constantly working on it - its all I have in life, aside from work, as has fucking always been the case with me for the last 1.5 years... jesus, that is so fucking pathetic to write and read. Whatever, it is what it is.

Crime and Punishment will release. It won't be another Malia/Lana, of that I can be sure, because, there is noone involved in CAP, the way there was with Malia/Lana. Its 100% me.

I dangle the hints because I dunno... I want y'all to see it growing and know that it is coming... eventually. And it will change everything about the game. More than any other mod I personally have ever made, or used. And in the months ahead, when release occurs, I hope that you'll see that as well.

22 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

CAP is now at 3791 total recorded / voiced lines as a result of me incorporating a multi-NPC, branching dialogue system into it, to handle the Solicitation Subsystem - which I might add, works like a mofo! Its just... god damn, I can't wait for you all to experience it first hand.

Dude I'm truly amazed by your sound edits, they're incredible but if you end up like Mark Hamill I'll be pissed off lol... I mean creating a sound effects studio and quitting this modding stuff...