[AAF] RSE II: Genelevler - Desteklenmiyor ve Bozuk - Yüklemeyin

I love you're mods, but I'm having trouble with the brothel. I can give my slaves the Hooker rings and equip them. it gives me the message that they are now a prostitute but when I tab out it then tells me they are no longer a prostitute. Only one of my slaves is still one and she is doing all the work. I'm sure it's something stupid i'm doing wrong. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod with no luck. Any ideas?   Thank you 

4 hours ago, galvin69 said:

I love you're mods, but I'm having trouble with the brothel. I can give my slaves the Hooker rings and equip them. it gives me the message that they are now a prostitute but when I tab out it then tells me they are no longer a prostitute. Only one of my slaves is still one and she is doing all the work. I'm sure it's something stupid i'm doing wrong. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod with no luck. Any ideas?   Thank you 

You mentioned you were using slaves as prostitutes? What mod are you using for slaves? Might be a conflict between Bothels and whatever that mod is. I use Abduction Lite to populate my settlements and have no issues. Seems I remember having issues with another, similar mod. Just business perhaps...dunno. Been using Abduction Lite forever now.

This is one of my favorite mods, but it's NEVER worked right from the first load up in a game for me. I got exasperated one day and decided to remove it, cleaned the save with fallrim tools (Resaver) and kept it moving.

Then I realized what a pussy I was being and determined to find the issue I loaded it back up. (My issue was that even with madame quests turned all the way OFF my first dialogue with the madame insisted I take the advertising quest which I had NO intention of doing and it wouldn't give me any other option.) Anywho . . . I set my desk, safe, etc and when I go to talk to the madame, she, and everything else worked perfectly. (Except the "guests," with the brothel advertising tower turned on, like to shoot at my provisioner's pack eyebots which, eventually, gets them killed.)

But it's cool, as I already got their lunch money.

All that to say, you might give that a shot. Make a save. Clean it out. Start up the game after cleaning and let it idle for a bit. Save, reload, start game, profit. Hopefully

Good luck

1 hour ago, Thrasophius said:

Keep having issues in that once I build anything for the madame and the safe they disappear from the build list and my madame is for some reason a doctor, so she's always wanting to heal me but i have no text options for brothel stuff.

Once you build a safe and desk they are removed from the menu as you can only have one of each per settlement. That is "working as intended" behavior.  If you change settlements they should be back when you look there.

The dialog options like you're describing I've seen before. I would refer to my previous post re; cleaning the save out and reloading. It may work. Not sure tho. I haven't seen that one in a while.

Good luck

I have two questions because I am using this as a passive way to be harassed.  If I use the passive scan feature plus the brothel safe plus advertisement beacon do i still need to equip a brothel blocker ring on a NPC plus the Hooker ring on another NPC?  

Second question - is it possible to remove the quest marker as well as the pop up from 'a client is approaching' quest?  Brothel quests have been removed from in game Data so I can't click on it to hide the quest marker.

I was also thinking of Using fo4edit to add HHR clicky sound effects (high heel sound effects) to the solicitation ring as well as renaming it since you can't rename it in game at the armor workbench.  It would be nice to be able to rename it in game just so I don't f it up fo4 edit.

So recently gotten back into Fo4 and I've been expanding my game.

Recently installed AAF and some other mods including Hookers of the Commonwealth.

Would this mod be ideal for having working AAF animations along with those?

I've seen there's some older stuff as well.

Also have some mods for Sim Settlements to add a small settlement that can serve as a brothel.

Recommendations?

14 minutes ago, Eireamhoin said:

So recently gotten back into Fo4 and I've been expanding my game.

Recently installed AAF and some other mods including Hookers of the Commonwealth.

Would this mod be ideal for having working AAF animations along with those?

I've seen there's some older stuff as well.

Also have some mods for Sim Settlements to add a small settlement that can serve as a brothel.

Recommendations?

yes this will work with AAF and any animation pack using AAF. this dose not add any sex animations it just adds a brothel system with a raid system as far as i know.

forgot to add if you want I would go with this one. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/121675-aaf-rse-ii-random-shenanigans-072219/ .

Yeah I've got the animation pack and AAF all set up.

Just looking for a good mod to make the "Hookers of the Commonwealth" work via AAF instead of the default fade to black stuff.

So are all of the RSE mods in pretty good shape? I'd read where the author was moving on from adult mods so he'd no longer be working on them.

17 hours ago, Eireamhoin said:

Yeah I've got the animation pack and AAF all set up.

Just looking for a good mod to make the "Hookers of the Commonwealth" work via AAF instead of the default fade to black stuff.

So are all of the RSE mods in pretty good shape? I'd read where the author was moving on from adult mods so he'd no longer be working on them.

There was a patch for that, but it got outdated and doesn't work anymore. There may be another version that works with the current game/mod version but I don't know where it is.

I want to say I saw something recently, so I'd keep looking if I was you. But I could be full of shit and you'd be wasting your time.

[shrug]

On 9/13/2019 at 8:49 PM, Eireamhoin said:

There is a mod called No More Lazy Hookers that does this.  Unfortunately it is an old mod and has problems, you need the patch in this post to make it work correctly.  Even then it may not work 100%, but it's worth a try.

I love that the prostitutes use furniture to enact their business. It's great for immersion.

Unfortunately in my case they never use their beds, just bar stools and tables. This seems to be because I use the mod SnapBeds to make all the beds in the settlement more decorative/immersive. I suppose the scripting to use furniture doesn't recognize any beds added by that mod?

If you have the time, I'd love if the functionality was added to recognize SnapBeds as valid beds for animations. Looks like Carabosse did something like that in Happy Hookers Inc.

On 7/26/2019 at 11:02 PM, anudegamer said:

Okay, pretty big bug I'm having. Idk if conflict or what happens behind the scenes but here is what I am experiencing. 

Upon receiving the minutemen quest clearing the way for overland station, which immediately preceeds the quest to take the castle, everytime I save the game I CTD. Quicksave, regular save, autosave whatever. 

If I uninstall all the RSE mods i can load up and quicksave again. ? 

I'm just going to leave the mod uninstalled for now, and try to reinstall it once I have completed this quest line and see if it goes back to normal.

So similar to that post, I'm having a similar issue: CTD on saves. If I disable this mod, no CTDs at all. If I load to a previous save and don't go to my brothel location, no CTD. But I go to my brothel, receive a quest from the madam, and after a bit that's it, I guess the save gets corrupted and cannot save anymore. Solicitation works fine, and the brothel basics (before quests) were working fine. That was the first brothel quest i receive, maybe for some reason that breaks something. Anyone experiencing something similar?

29 minutes ago, alm1 said:

So similar to that post, I'm having a similar issue: CTD on saves. If I disable this mod, no CTDs at all. If I load to a previous save and don't go to my brothel location, no CTD. But I go to my brothel, receive a quest from the madam, and after a bit that's it, I guess the save gets corrupted and cannot save anymore. Solicitation works fine, and the brothel basics (before quests) were working fine. That was the first brothel quest i receive, maybe for some reason that breaks something. Anyone experiencing something similar?

have you tried scraping the brothel and then uninstalling the brothels mod, then start game up save it then reinstall brothels mode to solve your issue...

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2019 at 9:19 PM, alm1 said:

Came here to report the same issue.

On 9/21/2019 at 9:52 PM, mashup47 said:

have you tried scraping the brothel and then uninstalling the brothels mod, then start game up save it then reinstall brothels mode to solve your issue...

I had to same idea and this does indeed work, for a time at least. 

The curious thing is, that the cause of this seems to be entirely random. Starting a new run the same thing happened after ~20 hrs of playtime, even though I haven't messed with the mod at all. Not even any changes to load order, no new mods and no removed mods.
There are also no obvious connections between the two runs. Different playtime, save/f4se size, quests done, locations, companions, factions, dlcs started, settlements built and so on.
CTD as soon as you attempt any saving, no matter if quick, auto, console or regular. Same happens if you try a save shortly before your last ( 2 minutes in my case, 1 hour earlier still works). A ~ 1 mb .tmp save is created no .f4se though.

1 hour ago, Haranador said:

Came here to report the same issue.

I had to same idea and this does indeed work, for a time at least. 

The curious thing is, that the cause of this seems to be entirely random. Starting a new run the same thing happened after ~20 hrs of playtime, even though I haven't messed with the mod at all. Not even any changes to load order, no new mods and no removed mods.
There are also no obvious connections between the two runs. Different playtime, save/f4se size, quests done, locations, companions, factions, dlcs started, settlements built and so on.
CTD as soon as you attempt any saving, no matter if quick, auto, console or regular. Same happens if you try a save shortly before your last ( 2 minutes in my case, 1 hour earlier still works). A ~ 1 mb .tmp save is created no .f4se though.

Ok you could have a dirty script file. try cleaning it or if you do a fresh install make sure the scripts folder is clean. I just delete it before doing a fresh install ( but this will depend on which mod manager you use as some have a virtual install and do not install to Game directory). There is a tool for cleaning script folders which can be found here:https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22633/  .

16 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Ok you could have a dirty script file. try cleaning it or if you do a fresh install make sure the scripts folder is clean. I just delete it before doing a fresh install ( but this will depend on which mod manager you use as some have a virtual install and do not install to Game directory). There is a tool for cleaning script folders which can be found here:https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22633/  .

Just for clarification: Using MO2 this happend on 2 different Characters. 2nd Char uses a new Mo2 instance since i nuked the last one. Only Fose and enbdev are in the main dir.

So I did a little more digging. While cleaning does nothing Fallrim was indeed a great idea. CTD is not actually caused by Brothels & Prostitution at all.
For some stupid reason i have 70+ active scripts and nearly all of them are vanilla scripts. EMSystemTurfScript, Spotlight scripts, loaded elevator doors, and random enccounters mostly. This seems to be the biggest difference between working and broken saves.
Disabling any mod that adds active scripts to a save aka something like Brothels & Prostitution, just so happens to clean up the vanilla scripts getting me back down to 3 active scripts. 
At least i think it does, cant really check without saving. Still no solution so far but at least something to go on. I'd guess @alm1's problem has a similiar cause. For now I'll try an earlier save an check the scripts once saving breaks again.  

22 minutes ago, Haranador said:

Still no idea if the scripts thing did matter or not. But in other news: I just randomly found out that if I start the game, load the save and then load the save a secound time saving won't crash the game anymore. Good enough for me.

could of been a bad save with a rouge dirty script or something. glad to hear you managed to save your saved game.

Oddly enough, i can give a hooker ring to Ivy (companion mod from this site) and it works fine, i only have one hooker atm, and she does her thing too. However, the when the PC gets clients they all just stand there, doing nothing.  I let it idle for a while and nothing happens.  The only time this does not happen is if there's a request for a threesome, then that works fine.

Also, the madame thinks she's a doctor.  Has anyone yet found a fix for that?  At one point, i received the quest to talk to the madame, however, the quest marker was tied to her desk, while she was some distance away thinking she was a doctor so i could not proceed to the next stage of the quest.

On 10/7/2019 at 5:32 PM, astor said:

Also, the madame thinks she's a doctor.  Has anyone yet found a fix for that

Im pretty sure this is intended by the author as originally in a purpose built brothel there were only supposed to be the madame, the hookers and the bodyguards. The madame doubles as a doctor for convenience sake because if youre hookin, youre gonna be in need of a doctor.

On 10/7/2019 at 5:32 PM, astor said:

At one point, i received the quest to talk to the madame, however, the quest marker was tied to her desk, while she was some distance away thinking she was a doctor so i could not proceed to the next stage of the quest

Sometimes you can enter workshop mode and reassign her to her post to get her back to work. Most of the time if you leave the cell your brothel is in and return, she will be where she is supposed to be. Sometimes after a settlement/brothel attack, nobody wants to be where they are supposed to be. Leaving and returning usually clears that up.

i've tried to reassign her to the desk.  i've even reassigned her to something else, leave the game, come back, reassign her to the desk and it's the same result.  She thinks she's a doctor and i can't use her for any of the madame controls.  I thought maybe she was borked, so i tried another settler with the same results.  

I started another save and if it's the same result, i'll just ignore the madam entirely.  I think we can disable the radiant quests, so then she would just be the doctor i didn't have to pay for :P