Guest Posted November 29, 2019 Posted November 29, 2019 5 minutes ago, Hanaxar said: Dude I'm truly amazed by your sound edits, they're incredible but if you end up like Mark Hamill I'll be pissed lol... I mean creating a sound effects studio and quitting this modding stuff... You have no idea how time consuming that is, given that I dont have access to the voice actors and have to slice existing lines up. Especially when the words I want are there, only ONCE, in the thousands of available lines and it tonally doesn't match, in timbre, pitch or articulation, to what I need. Nora's voice... she is quite animated, the VA, so slicing her lines is quite easy (relatively) and the results are actually so good sometimes, I feel like they are actual lines from the game. The Nate VA though... damn he is flat and unexpressive. And the worst part? His lines sound like he recorded them in three different sound rooms, on three different setups, with three different sound engineers, thats how varying and horrible the sound can be in his lines. CAP's line for Nora will be near pristine... Nate's? Less so... And no, lol, I certainly wont quit doing what I do to open a sound studio. I actually don't like doing it - it just needs to be done, in order to present the best end product I possibly can.
Tafseguri Posted December 3, 2019 Posted December 3, 2019 The clients that comes to my brothel must be stinky or something, cause the prostitues dont interact with them at all
Pallida Culus Posted December 5, 2019 Posted December 5, 2019 I was enjoying this mod but now my clients turn aggro after a few minutes.
sammythesquirrel Posted December 5, 2019 Posted December 5, 2019 On 11/29/2019 at 8:44 AM, Flashy (JoeR) said: Lastest backup, with all lip sync in place. Almost one fucking gig. Jesus H... -snip- actually i was just asking if thee was a centralized place where i could look at all the teasers instead of trawling through your other threads cause i'm a lazy bum ^.^
Guest Posted December 5, 2019 Posted December 5, 2019 17 minutes ago, sammythesquirrel said: actually i was just asking if thee was a centralized place where i could look at all the teasers instead of trawling through your other threads cause i'm a lazy bum ^.^ https://www.nexusmods.com/users/47808403?tab=user+videos
Naps-On-Dirt Posted December 7, 2019 Posted December 7, 2019 Is it possible that the latest game update broke this mod? I just installed it and set up a small brothel in Hangman's Alley. Have a safe, a Madam and her sofa, a guard w/ 2 mats, and a prostitute with a mat. Turned on the beacon, got some clients, but everyone is just standing around. The only person doing their job is the guard, he is standing at his post. The madam and the prostitute are just standing where they were when I assigned them.
Naps-On-Dirt Posted December 7, 2019 Posted December 7, 2019 Thats disappointing, I really like the way this one integrates into settlements. And that you can make money off your prostitutes, which I can't tell if you can do with AAF Prostitution. I'll go check it out.
Guest Posted December 8, 2019 Posted December 8, 2019 4 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said: Thats disappointing, I really like the way this one integrates into settlements. And that you can make money off your prostitutes, which I can't tell if you can do with AAF Prostitution. I'll go check it out. I don't use adult mods anymore (or even have them installed) so cannot tell you what is or isn't happening with this one. Which is why I directed you to the other one. Sorry.
urbanoantigo Posted December 19, 2019 Posted December 19, 2019 Look... this is one of my favorite mods. ?
NismoMan Posted December 24, 2019 Posted December 24, 2019 Any way to reset the MC prostitution quests, or even the mod? I have 3 npcs following me around without doing anything, they have markers on their heads but nothing is being triggered and it's driving me banana's, lol.
dezpotism Posted January 4, 2020 Posted January 4, 2020 Whenever my prostitutes have sex they are treated like they are men and they (the women) are humping the men. How can I fix this?
urbanoantigo Posted January 4, 2020 Posted January 4, 2020 6 hours ago, dezpotism said: Whenever my prostitutes have sex they are treated like they are men and they (the women) are humping the men. How can I fix this? It seems that this mod was discontinued by the author, which included another similar mod a little above ... so I don't think they will have new solutions but ... Have you checked the settings inside MCM? if I'm not mistaken (I'm playing now with it disabled while testing another mod) there is a settings option inside MCM that you can get it right
dezpotism Posted January 5, 2020 Posted January 5, 2020 On 1/4/2020 at 1:58 PM, urbanoantigo said: It seems that this mod was discontinued by the author, which included another similar mod a little above ... so I don't think they will have new solutions but ... Have you checked the settings inside MCM? if I'm not mistaken (I'm playing now with it disabled while testing another mod) there is a settings option inside MCM that you can get it right I can't find anything that changes gender roles in the settings. It is like AAF thinks they are men because they have no strap-on. The weird thing is that it is only the prostitutes. When my female character have sex (M.C.G, Raider Pet, CSA) she is always the female role and another mod (M.C.G) that have NPCs do it get it right. Edit: I fixed it! One of the hookers was somehow bugged. I took the ring from her and assigned her to something else and now all the other hookers behave like women. Everything works perfectly now, even Smiling Kate and Northy came for a visit.
urbanoantigo Posted January 9, 2020 Posted January 9, 2020 On 1/5/2020 at 5:12 PM, dezpotism said: ... Edit: I fixed it! One of the hookers was somehow bugged.... But curious, very interesting, thanks for sharing the solution
Guest Posted January 11, 2020 Posted January 11, 2020 Brothels updated to v1.6 Sole change is to ensure that it is compliant with Crime And Punishment's karma system.
Guest Posted January 11, 2020 Posted January 11, 2020 Once she got framed, the law showed up and carted her away. Ma and Pa Abernathy couldn't afford a lawyer, so sadly, poor Lucy was executed, as there wasn't any proof to show her innocence. That's Commonwealth Justice for ya...
Runcajsz Posted January 11, 2020 Posted January 11, 2020 On 1/5/2020 at 9:12 PM, dezpotism said: I can't find anything that changes gender roles in the settings. It is like AAF thinks they are men because they have no strap-on. The weird thing is that it is only the prostitutes. When my female character have sex (M.C.G, Raider Pet, CSA) she is always the female role and another mod (M.C.G) that have NPCs do it get it right. Edit: I fixed it! One of the hookers was somehow bugged. I took the ring from her and assigned her to something else and now all the other hookers behave like women. Everything works perfectly now, even Smiling Kate and Northy came for a visit. I have this issue since first time I've installed Brothels mod. There were similar problem in one version earlier of CSA, women role was changed in rape scene when your character is a male. As far as I know it is fixed in newest CSA, but I haven't figured out yet what causes this issue in Brothels mod. Thanks for the tip, I will definitely try your solution!
Agnot2014 Posted January 11, 2020 Posted January 11, 2020 Is there a way to force RSE to look at the MCM settings again? I may have had different settings when fist using the mod as there is a lot to go through. I have STD all set to Off, Menstrual Cycle Disable set to On, but keep getting UTI’s so much that I have had to carry as many UTI Cures as I can. I am using the old single mod version of RSE. I know I can use player.DispelAllSpells but would prefer not to have to keep doing it after nearly every encounter.
SirCrazy Posted January 11, 2020 Posted January 11, 2020 Suggestion: Devious device integration. The player could ask the madame to convert the brothel to a bondage brothel. This would cause all the prostitutes to start wearing arm-binders or yokes along with other misc bondage items. This would give a large bonus to income but increases the chance of an attack. Additionally if the brothel loses, all the prostitutes are taken as they are defenseless.
urbanoantigo Posted January 12, 2020 Posted January 12, 2020 @Flashy (JoeR) I know you are super busy with CAP, but ... if one time has a time, I left a suggestion, I'm a big fan of that mod, It's that if you set up the brothel manager's structure (that divan or one of the balconies) and carelessly dismantle it, then you can't mount it again. I do not know if I explained correctly, but the mod only lets you do it once in the settlement, if you do it and then delete it unintentionally, as in a mistake and moving places, can not do it again ..
Runcajsz Posted January 12, 2020 Posted January 12, 2020 2 hours ago, urbanoantigo said: @Flashy (JoeR) I know you are super busy with CAP, but ... if one time has a time, I left a suggestion, I'm a big fan of that mod, It's that if you set up the brothel manager's structure (that divan or one of the balconies) and carelessly dismantle it, then you can't mount it again. I do not know if I explained correctly, but the mod only lets you do it once in the settlement, if you do it and then delete it unintentionally, as in a mistake and moving places, can not do it again .. If you talking about the madam's furniture items (sofa, desk), it can be placed again, but you have to wait a few mins or you can sleep 1 hour and it will appear again in your workshop menu. 1
urbanoantigo Posted January 12, 2020 Posted January 12, 2020 2 hours ago, Runcajsz said: If you talking about the madam's furniture items (sofa, desk), it can be placed again, but you have to wait a few mins or you can sleep 1 hour and it will appear again in your workshop menu. YES THANKS ?
Guest Posted January 12, 2020 Posted January 12, 2020 Workshop build menus are not dynamic, in that they do not update in realtime while you are in it. If you accidentally deleted something that is flagged as "build once per settlement", just exit build mode and then re-enter it right away. The thing you accidentally scraped will be buildable again. This is a game engine thing, not a mod thing...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now