[AAF] RSE II: Genelevler - Desteklenmiyor ve Bozuk - Yüklemeyin

On 7/21/2019 at 9:10 PM, urbanoantigo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I went to see, and really for me here is imperceptible the front mark, both when it is created and after coming close just to see or select to move ...

20190721170106_1.jpg.2e269f892b91bce4d92f5dfec89b1cfb.jpg

20190721170128_1.jpg.d8b4a6f9bd3923fc540726ac2de75f00.jpg

there is something I can do to help put a more visible mark on the carpet image or an external arrow like in this case Homemaker?

20190721170311_1.jpg.8b24f61f5656ebeb71ba91334635f6cd.jpg

20190721170255_1.jpg.d47f47253eb5734167258680038ef71b.jpg

Hello, this is mostly unrelated to RSE but I have homemaker and don't have these markers on things, is there something else I need to do to get them, or did you mean you made these yourself?

Edit: ah I found it, its easy homebuilder not homemaker :)

I'm having that issue as well Origamiboy.

I have a counter, a safe, 3 prostitutes with rings, a madam with a blocker ring, and two guards.  When I turn the advertising beacon on it says I'm missing something.

When I try to scrap and replace the counter and safe, the section of the build menu "madams" is missing.  I can't place a new counter or safe.

B

20 minutes ago, bpmcgee said:

I'm having that issue as well Origamiboy.

I have a counter, a safe, 3 prostitutes with rings, a madam with a blocker ring, and two guards.  When I turn the advertising beacon on it says I'm missing something.

When I try to scrap and replace the counter and safe, the section of the build menu "madams" is missing.  I can't place a new counter or safe.

B

Rse II advanced needs installed? It breaks the brothels menus sadly. Which is why you can no longer download that mod and it's been replaced.

3 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Rse II advanced needs installed? It breaks the brothels menus sadly. Which is why you can no longer download that mod and it's been replaced.

Nope.  Here's the RSE items I have (in load order):

RSE_II_Resources (0.9)

RSE_II_Brothels (1.5)

RSE_II_RandomShenanigans (1.9)

RSE_II_CSA (2.6)

RSE_II_AbductionsAddonPack

Update: Okay, I found why I couldn't see them in the build menu -- if a safe or a counter exists in the world, they won't appear in the build menu.  You have to scrap them, leave/re-enter build mode, and they show up again.  If this is the intended behavior, you might want to make it more clear.

However, scrapping and replacing the two objects hasn't changed the behavior -- the advertising switch still says something is missing and no clients show up.  This DID work once after I initially set it up -- several NPCs showed up, but they didn't have sex with anyone, and after a few minutes they went hostile and got killed.

Also, if it helps diagnose the issue, Solicitation is ignoring the dirty solicitation setting.

B

8 hours ago, bpmcgee said:

Nope.  Here's the RSE items I have (in load order):

RSE_II_Resources (0.9)

RSE_II_Brothels (1.5)

RSE_II_RandomShenanigans (1.9)

RSE_II_CSA (2.6)

RSE_II_AbductionsAddonPack

Update: Okay, I found why I couldn't see them in the build menu -- if a safe or a counter exists in the world, they won't appear in the build menu.  You have to scrap them, leave/re-enter build mode, and they show up again.  If this is the intended behavior, you might want to make it more clear.

However, scrapping and replacing the two objects hasn't changed the behavior -- the advertising switch still says something is missing and no clients show up.  This DID work once after I initially set it up -- several NPCs showed up, but they didn't have sex with anyone, and after a few minutes they went hostile and got killed.

Also, if it helps diagnose the issue, Solicitation is ignoring the dirty solicitation setting.

B

@bpmcgee I had a similar issue crop up for me. I never got the Notification that something was missing from my brothel. However, everything else you describe sounds familiar. Rings not working (Hooker or Solicitation) Clients showing up but not engaging with hookers (most likely because Hooker rings weren't working).  An uninstall, clean save and then re-install seems to have resolve the issue for me.

Here's the process I used:

1) Selected the "Prepare RSEII: Brothels for removal" inside MCM (wait for confirmation notification that Brothels is now ready for removal)

2) Save game and Exit

3) Uninstall RSEII: Brothels

4) Clean my save with ReSaver

5) Load up clean save (To make sure everything works fine with Brothels removed)

6) Save again and exit

7) Re-Install RSEII: Brothels.

Hope this helps you out.

23 hours ago, Number24 said:

@bpmcgee I had a similar issue crop up for me. I never got the Notification that something was missing from my brothel. However, everything else you describe sounds familiar. Rings not working (Hooker or Solicitation) Clients showing up but not engaging with hookers (most likely because Hooker rings weren't working).  An uninstall, clean save and then re-install seems to have resolve the issue for me.

Here's the process I used:

1) Selected the "Prepare RSEII: Brothels for removal" inside MCM (wait for confirmation notification that Brothels is now ready for removal)

2) Save game and Exit

3) Uninstall RSEII: Brothels

4) Clean my save with ReSaver

5) Load up clean save (To make sure everything works fine with Brothels removed)

6) Save again and exit

7) Re-Install RSEII: Brothels.

Hope this helps you out.

I tried this and, although one prostitute has found a client, the advertiser continues to give me the same feedback.  @Flashy (JoeR)can you provide any assistance?

B

On 7/21/2019 at 6:17 AM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Ok.. there is a new file in the download section for this mod. It is a HUMANS ONLY patch and is ONLY APPLICABLE to visitors to your ACTIVE SETTLEMENT BROTHEL, ie: the one that uses the radio transmitter to pull NPCs into your brothel from around the game map. It will no longer allow ghouls or supermutants.

It should go without saying that since this is a patch mod, it needs to go UNDER the brothels mod in your load order.

Maybe I'm a little late to ask this but ... this addon lets only HUMANS use brothel or can those peaceful ghouls use it too? I couldn't quite understand the description of the addon. Since my English is a little bad.

I was using four-play's version of prostitution, in that mod you were toggling a button and then clients were coming to you until you toggle it off. I tried this before as well, but in this, diologues were taking too much time and you'd have to actively go looking for clients which is not quite realistic, considering its your focus. Still same or have added options to select the way i want to play?

8 hours ago, YATTAY said:

Maybe I'm a little late to ask this but ... this addon lets only HUMANS use brothel or can those peaceful ghouls use it too? I couldn't quite understand the description of the addon. Since my English is a little bad.

Only humans, ghouls are not included

At one point I was gonna put "apprentice" recruitment/training in hardship, but it would have meant a huge amount of work. Looking at this I am really glad I didn't. This looks really cool and I look forward to the time when I actually can try it. My current test character is getting pretty rich so who knows Maybe she'll start a place, after I release Hardship.

Is there an MCM menu or something to turn off all quests and brothels raids etc?

All I really want is a brothel in my settlements that my settlers in that settlement use. I don't want raiders or gunners coming, and I don't want to be a prostitute myself.

So Id rather not deal with raids, and a brothel advertisement quest in my log Im never going to finish.

2 hours ago, Fedd said:

Is there an MCM menu or something to turn off all quests and brothels raids etc?

All I really want is a brothel in my settlements that my settlers in that settlement use. I don't want raiders or gunners coming, and I don't want to be a prostitute myself.

So Id rather not deal with raids, and a brothel advertisement quest in my log Im never going to finish.

In my experience, you can turn it off but it doesn't really work.  I still got the advertisement quest.  That was the only quest I got but I got tagged with it over and over.  

On 8/17/2019 at 10:33 AM, tch65721 said:

In my experience, you can turn it off but it doesn't really work.  I still got the advertisement quest.  That was the only quest I got but I got tagged with it over and over.  

I found that if you load it up once, save, clean the save, load back in, save, then start building your brothel the quest goes away. Remember to reset your MCM. And to the other guy, if you don't want raiders, gunners, etc then don't build the advertising tower. Your regular settlers will be your patrons.

That's how I got it to work anyway.

I quite like this mod so far and there are only some minor things that I can complain about :)

1. The Brothel bar/desk pieces don't snap together and can't be placed close to each other which renders them rather useless for now.
  2. Neither the prostitutes nor the madame go or stay at their rug or furniture. Maybe Sim Settlements is conflicting a little with this. On the other hand the guards stay on their rugs or patrol between them.
  3. Sometimes the madame and the prostitutes don't have their dialogues but trader dialogues instead.
2 hours ago, joshwataaaaaaaaa said:

Okay, I'm very new to Fallout 4 on PC and even newer to Loverlab. I set everything up for it and ppl do show up but thats it, no animations or anything, is there another mod that allows the animation of the acts to happen???

Do you have animation packs?

On 8/28/2019 at 3:28 AM, Clegane said:

Do you have animation packs?

I do and got it to kinda work, I'm also using some other mods like abduction and surrender, idk, i'm having all kinds of problems with mods working correctly with each other, I'm so new to all this, I'm not sure what does what and what is needed for everything I use.

May have been mentioned I am truly sorry if some one did.

But I have had a problem with mods like "Depravity" & "Valkyrie" "OAR".  The dialogue starts, acceptance of the agreed Offer, but the animation never starts.. This only with the ThuggySmurf  mod Companions, all other characters seem to function fine.

A am assuming this may be partly because they use a non standard Companion, but it could be also partly because when females ask for a three some, not 100% sure of anything only mentioning ( But I have had animation play that had threesome all Girls in it ).

I know ThuggySmurf  places them in the Player faction, but are not numbered in the companion standard, allowing you to carry all of them with you even with out a mod like EFF.

May very well be something I have messed up too.. LOL I would never rule that out. Load order, or anything could be messed up all runs fine no CTD's, solid game.

I have every animation I am pretty sure.. Digital FO4 sexplay wise that is offered so I have plenty of threesome, and four some animations... Just extra info if you thought I might not have the animations to be able to execute the scene.

Not a real biggy I have been able if they are selected to just ignore them and change cell, and this normally kicks them out of the sex gear.

EDIT >>> By the way wonderful job on this and your other mods, really enjoy them, Hope does not disappoint you my mentioning a little problem that could well be my own fault.

EDIT>>>> I think it is the threesome and all Girls that seems to be the problem, may be the animation tagging.. Darn! May not be your deal at all.. Have I guess huge amount of M M F animations, and I guess they are not ticked to allow strap on use for some reason.

EDIT >>> Got the problem figured out "User error"  for got to set ignore_animation_genders in AAF.ini to true :(  when I updated forgot to set a lot of things in there  ?

Every time I turn on the brothel beacon off then on, it summons a bunch of Raider clients.  The issue is that something inevitably aggroes them all and all of my NPC's and the gun turrets kill them all.  On the bright side..a shit ton of loot without me having to lift a finger but I'd just like..just for once..nothing turns them hostile. I haven't figured out what's triggering those snowflake raiders. I mean I'm offering them pussy but noooo..they have to get into a shootout which ends really badly for them since they're in a *heavily* defended settlement with tons of gun turrets ready to punch more holes in them than Swiss cheese.